Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 11 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 07:23 pm

"... You know what, this is our only chance," said Donovan as he looked at her. "Where is Diamante right now?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 07:25 pm

Yvonne gave him a weak smile, her expression coming out bitter for some reason. "Out to town, shopping." She looked a bit confused, but was ready to follow him through.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 07:39 pm

Donovan frowned lightly at her expression, but he stood nonetheless. "We should go to his quarters, and try to find some clues. And then disappear. I can call our superiors, and get them to send us a ship as soon as possible."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 07:42 pm

Yvonne looked pretty worried about that plan. "I don't know how much time we have left before he comes back. But I guess this is our last chance, indeed." She stood up with him. She was not only referring to the last chance for their mission to actually come to an end, but also for her to flee before night time came over.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 08:15 pm

Donovan nodded. "We'll need all the time we have. I can show you how to get there unnoticed," he said, as he exited the room to guide her. After all, he had to find a way to send her messages without being caught, so he knew pretty well where to go.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 08:18 pm

Yvonne just silently followed him, her steps light. She had asked herself how he had managed to leave her those messages... and now there was the answer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 09:11 pm

When the cabin was in sight, Donovan finally stopped, hidden with her by some bushes. "Alright. Is the door open, or do you have any key to get inside ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 09:20 pm

"It's open. I left it like that when I came to look for you", Yvonne answered, keeping her voice low. "Maybe I should get in first. To see if... he already came back."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 09:45 pm

Donovan nodded. "I'll wait under your window, then. You'll be able to make me come in through it. That might be better."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 09:51 pm

Yvonne nodded and carefully came out from their hiding spot. She walked to the quarters, then inside, with absolute nonchalance, even though her heart was beating hard against her chest. She went to the window Donovan had pointed at her before, once she was sure nobody was in, and opened it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 09:59 pm

Donovan swiftly entered through the window, and looked around. Then couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll have to be honest, when I imagined myself sneaking into your bedroom, I thought this would be more... romantic," he joked. He was stressed too, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 10:07 pm

Yvonne let an amused smile blossom on her lips. "You mean you actually imagined yourself sneaking in my bedroom, hm?", she joked back a little. It was a good way to relieve the stress. She guided him to the living room, always being very careful, pointing the other rooms to him. "Should I go guard the door?", she asked then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 10:10 pm

Donovan nodded. "If you please, yes. He'll be less suspicious if he sees you first." He nodded to her, then started to look through Diamante's things, trying to make the least mess possible. Then, at one point, he took out a sheet of paper, noted down some data. He was about to say something to Yvonne, when they heard the front door of the cabin open, and Diamante's loud voice barking at someone with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 10:13 pm

Yvonne thanked every single God she had heard the name of for having had the idea of guarding the front door. She put on a smile and greeted Diamante, as cheerfully as she could without looking suspicious. She was planning to keep him in the corridor before the living room for as much time as possible. "It's good to see you back!", she said, looking for the person he had been talking to.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/11/16, 10:17 pm

Diamante smiled widely at her. "Were you waiting for me, sugarpie?" he asked her, as the person behind him held back a laugh. Dellinger was mostly delighted.
"No waaaay, that's your girlfriend? She's way too pretty for you," he teased the older man. Also, him being there meant that some member of the family were coming bits by bits.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/11/16, 10:26 pm

"Of course I was~", she smiled at Diamante cheekily, her hand lingering on his arm for some seconds, and then she focused her attention on Dellinger, extending the hand to him, very respectfully even though he was clearly much younger than her. "It's a pleasure. I am Yvonne." In the back of her mind she was praying that Donovan could escape as fast as he could before they moved to the living room.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 06:31 pm

Dellinger had a mocking laugh, and shook her hand awkwardly, as he gave Diamante a long, judging look.
Diamante sighed on his side, and went towards his bedroom. "I can't wait for Giora to arrive and keep you at bay", he sighed out loud, before he turned to Yvonne. "Oh, pet. Get your sword, we're gonna find the Marine."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 06:37 pm

Yvonne swallowed her sudden nervousness, feeling as if she had just eaten a couple of rocks. She hummed in response keeping a cool and calm exterior, going to her room after another curious glance at Dellinger. She grabbed her sword, placing it at her side.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 07:30 pm

Dellinger pouted in the entrance. "But you told me I'd do it, old fart. You know I haven't killed anyone in months," he whined. Diamante smacked him behind the ear when he passed by him, and whispered something to him, quite irritated. He had gone through his bedroom to fetch something, but did not catch sight of Donovan.

Last edited by Mary on 01/12/16, 08:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 07:40 pm

Yvonne came out of the bedroom, her sword now hanging by her side. "Oh, if you want to join in the fun, we can always share", she said nonchalantly. She looked around, not catching sight of Donovan either. "Well? Are we going?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 08:25 pm

Diamante nodded, and let Dellinger exit before them. He made sure to exit right after Yvonne, though. Because outside, some of his minions came to meet them, two of them hoding Donovan by each arm, to prevent him from using his powers. The poor fellow tried to fight back, but given how little he had eaten the last few days, that wasn't of much use.
As soon as they stepped out, Diamante slammed his hands on Yvonne's shoulders. "And I bet you didn't hear him, sugarpie ?" he whispered to her ear. He knew. For how long, that wasn't sure. But his grip on Yvonne's shoulders tightened.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 08:38 pm

Yvonne didn't speak. She didn't even move, nor struggle, nor yelp. Actually she felt as if she wasn't even breathing anymore. Her mask, the one she had been holding onto for the past two months, crumbled, miserably. She was looking at Donovan, her eyes big with terror and fear. Then she snapped back to her sense, her hand quickly trying to get a hold of her sword, trying to move away from Diamante's crushing grip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 08:43 pm

Diamante held Yvonne tight. "So I take it that nothing ever happened between us, and you've just made a fool of me the whole time. What a shame," he said a bit louder, as Dellinger chuckled not so far away.
He actually pushed her away, and grabbed the pistol at his sides, ready to fire at her. But at that precise moment, Donovan finally got one of his arms free, and used his powers to send the weapon flying away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 08:54 pm

Yvonne stumbled forward, actually managing not to fall. She kept her breath when Donovan freed himself partly, feeling as if her heart was beating again now. She had almost got killed. After realizing that, she finally unsheated her sword, and surged forward to stab viciously the man who was holding Donovan's other arm right through the chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 09:05 pm

The man hadn't seen it coming, so he took Yvonne's blow completely, and released his grip on Donovan, who took the opportunity to free himself. His power was not downright offensive, and the most he could do at that point - and in his state - was to keep Diamante away with a long blast.
He had totally forgotten about Dellinger though, who laughed like a madman as he tried to stick the heel of his shoes in Yvonne's head.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next