-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 9 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 04:24 pm

"And you haven't had anyone in your life since then?" Asked again Diamante with his large, insolent smile. Was he trying to outpass her limits? Was he being a little shit on purpose? Or was he just a plain douchebag? Who knew.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 04:29 pm

Yvonne looked at him, ardently wanting to wipe that hateful grin from Diamante's face. Be it with her sword, or by throwing him her glass. She limited herself in arching an eyebrow, the faintest smile on her lips. "No."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 04:33 pm

"Might make the loss easier to accept, y'know," answered Diamante as he laid his elbow on the table, and rested his chin in his hand. "You should think about it, sunshine ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 04:39 pm

Yvonne looked at him for some seconds, her expression not faltering in the slightest. Then she went back to her dish, eating again. "Hm, I don't know about that. Frankly, it's been too many years to think of it as 'easing the pain'. I can't say people have not tried though. Maybe I've just grown cold."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 04:47 pm

"Maybe you just need to find someone to your taste. Can't say I don't like the challenge, though," said Diamante, before he barked a laugh, and stood up. "You're lucky you're so pretty. Otherwise I'd have already grown tired by now ~" he said as he walked to his window, and looked outside.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 04:57 pm

Yvonne took that chance to make a disgusted expression, that however lasted just for some seconds. She collected her thoughts, breathing quietly. Then she took on an amused smile. "Oh? I wouldn't have guessed you liked easy ones. What a shame." Oh, the prize Kizaru had promised had better be something worth it. Even only saying that had costed her a piece of her dignity.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 05:00 pm

Diamante turned his face towards her, surprised by her question. But he grinned all the more. "I'm more used to them, but I said I liked challenges. You'll be a fine challenge for me ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 05:08 pm

Yvonne mustered a wide smile, somehow. "Good. I would've been seriously disappointed if you'd given up this easily." She poured herself some water, sipping it to hide the grimace that was risking of emerging any moment now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 05:25 pm

Diamante laughed again, and walked towards her, to caress her cheeks. "I have things to settle down now, but... sleep well, my little sunshine ~" he whispered to her, before he let go of her and finally exited the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 05:33 pm

Yvonne smiled at him. "Thank you, sir. I will." She kept the smile on her face until he was out of sight, then she stood up, her mask crumbling and revealing an upset expression, and rushed to the bathroom. She felt the impellent need to wash her face, before going to bed. A promotion? No. What she deserved was a goddamned prize to her acting talent.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 05:55 pm

Fortunately for her, she was not completely alone. When she got to her room, she found a small paper stuck in her window. Donovan had her know that since he had been discovered, he would use whatever time he had left to create some sort of diversion, to make Diamante believe he was giving information to the marine. That way, he might force him to finally act, or release crucial data that she could deliver to their superiors, which would get them soon out of that situation. He had signed his note with a mere "good luck", and not his name. But he knew she'd understand.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 06:05 pm

Yvonne grabbed that paper tight, reading those words over and over. 'If he gets killed, this will have been useless. Oh please, please, make it out alive.' That decision was risky, but it wasn't like they had many more choices. She just hoped she could keep him alive until they got out of that mission, as she couldn't shake off the feeling that he had taken that decision without hoping to get saved. "No one will die on me this time. No one", she murmured to herself. She had promised, and as hard headed and full of bitterness Donovan was, she felt he could fully get out of it. Be it willingly or by a couple of good slaps.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 06:48 pm

That situation lasted a few weeks. Donovan kept a low profile, but made sure he could still be heard when he gave partial or useless data to their superiors, so that no one would waste time or energy looking for someone else like Yvonne. And it actually worked. Diamante was thinking he was using the marine to his own advantages, and gathered all that was left of his attention to focus on trying to get Yvonne's. So far, he had only gotten the right to some massages - during which he almost always fell asleep, for some reason -, and actually...
He rose inside his bed that morning, wearing nothing but his underwear, and scratched his head. How had he ended in bed again? He remembered dining with Yvonne, drinking a lot of alcohol... getting a kiss from her as they went in bed, and then- a blackout. He frowned and rose up from his bed, grabbing his pants before he went for his living groom.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 07:01 pm

Yvonne was sitting in the living room, having gotten herself some breakfast. Damn, the past weeks had been stressful as hell. What with Diamante being always after her, pursuing her restlessly, the little to no contact she had had with Donovan and the insuccess in gathering anything really useful for her mission, her mood was getting grimmer and grimmer one day after another. Thinking of the night before, she sweated cold. Thank goodness she was able to keep her mind cool, but for how much time could she go on like this? Continuosly pressing on a critical spot on that man's neck to make him faint? She was so caught in her reasonments that at first she failed to see said man entering the room. She looked over at him. 'Here we go. Let's see if it works.' She put on a nice smile. "Good morning. Slept well?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 07:03 pm

"Too well," Diamante grunted, in a foul mood as well. "So you happily let me fall asleep last night, and left ?" he asked as he made his way towards her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 07:07 pm

Yvonne's smile disappeared as she assumed quite the surprised expression, then a small frown. "... fall asleep and left? What are you talking about? I was right there until a couple of hours ago."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 07:10 pm

Diamante was suddenly confused. Was it because of the alcohol? He frowned even more. "What happened last time?" he asked as he slammed his hands on the table, bending towards Yvonne.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 07:13 pm

Yvonne suddenly looked very pissed off, not to say incredulous. She crossed her arms on her chest, bending slightly towards him as well. "Great. I assume I was a terrible lay, since you don't even remember what we did last night", she said, sounding pretty bitter.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 07:33 pm

Diamante frowned for another second before his eyes widened. "Wait. Hold on a sec, pet. We had sex ?!" Now, he even looked a bit... sorry, actually, and quickly sat down by her side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 07:52 pm

Yvonne laid back against the couch, turning her head away slightly, as if she was deeply offended. "As far as I remember", she said a bit coldly, "we pretty much did. I couldn't really... resist any longer." She looked at him, biting her lip in a gesture that could've seen as almost shy, but that truthfully was just her trying to keep herself from bursting to laugh. "But I guess you don't remember that either", she added, turning away again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 07:58 pm

"...I'm so sorry, sunshine," Diamante told her, as he tried to catch her chin between his fingers. "Look, I'll be pretty busy today, but if you're ok, we can do this again tonight. And no alcohol this time," he said with a smile, as he leaned closer, trying to get a kiss from her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 08:13 pm

Yvonne tilted her head last second, still regretfully permitting him to kiss her cheek. "We will see if you can make me trust you enough with a second chance, throughout the day", she allowed, looking at him through her long eyelashes, eyes half lidded, smiling a little at him in a way she hoped was convincing. To make him think there was a solid possibility of a second chance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 08:34 pm

"Sure thing, pet," Diamante smiled at her. "Although, I'll be pretty busy. Big day's coming up," he said as he just wrapped an arm around her shoulders, to eat by her side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/16, 08:41 pm

Yvonne tilted her head to the side. Well now, that had piqued her interest. "The big day?", she asked smiling, grabbing her cup full of coffee.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/16, 08:50 pm

"We'll be meeting with the others, and finally freeing the young master," Diamante replied with a grin. "I've let a wrong information 'slip' near our mole yesterday evening. The marines will send their troops away from us, and we'll be able to meet with the other without any problem." He sipped quietly from his coffee, enjoying to feel her by his side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next