-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 6 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 10:05 pm

"... and how could I ever say no to that invitation, now that I know you have a katana?" Balthazar laughed. "Do you always invite people over to see your sword, or am I special?", he asked then with a cheeky smile. Always flirting!

Chuck let out a perplexed laugh. "Roasted boar? Where did you eat that?", he asked curiously. "I can't say I've ever tried it, no. Is it good?" He made a gesture for Castiel to follow him out of the apartment. They had to go, after all!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 6 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Mat 06/12/18, 10:46 pm

"..... Wait, I have the feeling that sentence could be totally misinterpreted" Kalyan said, suddenly worrying about hidden meanings. "You...you got it's a real katana, right?"

"A friend of mine organized a medieval fair, and I could taste it there. It's very good" Castiel explained while following his dad. "Well. You cannot eat that in restaurant, though"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 10:57 pm

"..." Balthazar laughed. Hard. "I didn't think of... that other thing, don't worry", he said, still prey of his fits of laughter. "I didn't think that for a second. You're way too serious to make any intentional innuendo like that one!"

"A medieval fair! I see. A shame you can't have that in restaurants, yes - I would have been curious to try something that different from the usual", Chuck mused, walking down and down to the parking lot where he had his car. "Well. As I said before, we can go get anything you want to eat - except for roasted boar, I guess!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 08/12/18, 09:22 pm

"...Hey, I can make jokes too" Kalyan grumbled, his ears a bit red. That was a lie. He was very bad at sex jokes, because he was still totally inexperimented in that area

"Can we not go for hamburgers?" Cass asked with a smile. "I'd like to try something new, like indian food" Something his mom did not allow. IT WAS NOT CHRISTIAN

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 09:35 pm

"Oh, I don't doubt it. But dirty ones? I'd love to see you try." Baltazar threw him a cheeky smile. He would have really liked to witness that, no lie. Unlike Kalyan, he did have some experience already!

Chuck laughed. "Oh, it has been centuries since I ate something that didn't come from this state!" He opened up the car, and sat at the driving place. "And indian it will be then!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/12/18, 08:51 pm

"I... I will train" Kalyan said, quite unsure of himself, in fact. "... I'll ask a friend to train me" ** BAF **

"Thanks dad" Castiel smiled and sat on the car next to him. He was way more relaxed now that they were far from home!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/12/18, 09:24 pm

"... you mean you'll have him teach you how to speak dirty just for me?" Balthazar raised a brow, smirking. "Well. I am moved... and kinda flattered", he purred, leaning a bit towards Kalyan. Still not invading his personal space though!

Chuck simply smiled at at Castiel, and drove off to the college campus. He too was impatient to see if his son would have liked this University, and he looked much kore relaxed as well, far away from home.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/12/18, 09:34 pm

".....Nonsense" Kalyan shook his head and hid a smile when he finally opened the door of his room. "So here, it's my den. You'll notice that it is surprisely tidy. I love to tidy"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/12/18, 09:41 pm

Balthazar whistled, looking inside attentively. "I can see that. Hey, what about you come share my room? My roomate is a disaster at keeping it tidy. This here looks so nice!" He walked in, to see the place a bit better.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/12/18, 09:57 pm

"So you mean the mess in your room is not because of you?" Kalyan laughed, then looked closely at Balthazar. Even for a student, this one was so... sophisticated. "Eh I guess I can believe you, in fact"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/12/18, 10:01 pm

"I like my things to be in their place, and for them to look good while they're at it." Balthazar threw him a smile, distractedly playing with a pen he had found laying on a desk. "I have no idea what dreadful things you think of me, to believe I could cause all that mess - but frankly, I am much like you." He looked around more. "So. Where's the katana?", he asked, with a large grin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/12/18, 08:51 pm

"Picture of" Kalyan corrected him while fumbling in his stuff. "If you're not aware, I'm not allowed to bring an actual weapon here, at school. ... Well maybe a gun would be ok, but that is just plain stupid"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/12/18, 08:57 pm

Balthazar hummed an agreement. "Yeah. Apparently a gun is alright, but they give you detention if they find condoms on ou, because goodness aren't those scandalous! Can you believe that?" He rolled his eyes, and sat on Kalyan's bed, crossing his legs. Maybe he should have waited for permission!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/12/18, 09:07 pm

"Really?" Kalyan laughed, surprised. "...Wait, we are in some kind of catholic university and I'm not aware of it ?!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/12/18, 09:17 pm

Balthazar laughed kindly. "No, no. But some of the professors have a really... prudish idea of sex. And of students who do it - even if said students are not at all underage." He shook his head a bit, still laughing. "Not a catholic university, but a... somewhat conservative one, apparently."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/12/18, 09:23 pm

"That's weird, even I know it's better to be protected" Kalyan finally found the pictures and came to the bed, to sit near Balthazar. He showed him a picture of him, younger, with his big brother. "Here, the day I received it"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/12/18, 10:00 am

Balthazar peeked at the photos, and smiled brightly. "Wow, that looks pretty cool! It was a gift then?" He leant in a bit, closer to Kalyan as he tried to see it better. "Who is that? Your brother?" Well, he could see that there was some degree of closeness!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/12/18, 08:32 pm

"It was a gift from my mom" Kalyan said proudly. Well Balthazar couldn't know, but he looked closer to his mom than to his dad, physically speaking. It was the opposite for his brother. "And yeah, that's my big bro" he said with a smile, looking at the picture too. "He is... more on the intellectual side. I mean... He's clever, really clever"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/12/18, 08:48 pm

"That's nice", Balthazar smiled, observing the photo a bit longer. "You were already into sword fighting and martial arts? And - your brother, what does he study?" Yes, he was a curious person! And that gave him an excuse to shuffle even closer to Kalyan~

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/12/18, 08:58 pm

"Yeah I loved every sports that could help me to defend myself or to threaten people!" Kalyan laughed at this memory. Well he had been a pretty threatening teenager to be honest. "He is not studying anymore, he is working. He's doing researches. His speciality is ecology, wild animals, that stuff. He has a... well it's not really a pet, but he works in a place in which there is a tiger. Very friendly"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/12/18, 09:06 pm

Balthazar laughed. "Man, you sure love to have people be afraid, eh? I've never been too much in sports, to be honest", he mused. "I do that more for the fun. But, a tiger though? Really? Wow. That sounds interesting- but wait, so he is abroad right now? Is he an activist of sort?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/12/18, 09:10 pm

"An... activist?" Kalyan tilted his head, intrigued. "Do you mean someone protesting for a cause?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/12/18, 09:15 pm

"Yes. Or, like someone working for a non-profit organization." Balthazar smiled. "I asked because I remembered that once Castiel told me he would have liked to be a doctor and go around the world to help people." He chuckled. Well it had been quite some time ago, Cas was still in middle school at the time!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/12/18, 09:20 pm

"Well maybe if you say it like that..." Kalyan thought hard. "I mean. He is researching to help people? And he is not fond of rich people who are wasting our ressources, he said to me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/12/18, 09:49 pm

"Then we have even more things in common than I thought! Even an idealistic brother", Balthazar laughed. "Which is always nice to have. But yours is older than you, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum