-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Mat 02/12/18, 05:14 pm

Kalyan looked at him, surprised. "What, you want me to set up with one of my friends?" SUCH INNOCENCE SUDDENLY!

"I am not good at all with modern technology" Castiel answered very seriously. "Do you think Charlie would teach me how to use it, though?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 05:26 pm

Balthazar let his hand fall from his forehead, blinking at Kalyan as if he could not believe what he had just heard. Was that man making fun of him? But he chuckled anyway. "... no, no thanks", he said with a smile. "I would have rather you kiss me. But I guess it's way too early for that in our relationship", he added, winking jokingly at him.

"I bet she'd be happy to do that", Dean confirmed, throwing a glance at Charlie. "She always welcomes the chance to nerd out with someone!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/12/18, 05:32 pm

"..." Kalyan tilted his head, perplexed. Well he knew Balthazar was on that side - he did make some comments leading to that conclusion - but he never really hit on him. So he was probably not serious at all. "You can be weird, man"

"I have no idea what you just said" Castiel sighed. Welp. At least he was in a better mood. "So what do I need to... connect with you? Just a computer or a phone?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 05:39 pm

"What, because I find you attractive?" BAM. Yeah, Balthazar wasn't one who really hid what he felt or anything. He just went with it, especially with people he liked. "Don't worry, I won't get offended if you find it weird. I just expressed it for the sake of it", he added with a smile. Welp, last thing he wanted was to make his ratehr new friend uneasy!

"Exactly. Well, I don't know if you still have my phone number, or my email address..." Dean thought that maybe Castiel had gotten rid of that when his phone died.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/12/18, 05:42 pm

"..." Kalyan laughed, not really upset by his remark. "Well thank you. I would lie if I said you're the first to say that to me. But you're probably the first saying that in a very polite and non offensing way"

"It was all in my phone" Castiel scratched his head, a bit annoyed. "Can you give it back to me? I'll write those and try to find a new phone"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 05:57 pm

"Well, that solves everything!", Balthazar exclaimed, his smile getting a bit brighter. Then he tilted his head, crossing his arms on his chest. "What, you mean you met a lot of rude people then?"

"Sure, no problem." Dean spelled both his number and his email address to Castiel, feeling happy about the fact that he wasn't against keeping up talking to him!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/12/18, 09:01 pm

"Tons! I cannot walk in that damn city without someone trying to squeeze my butt and calling me 'hey you the pretty girl'" Kalyan grumbled. Not really nice memories

Castiel had a smile, and then looked at the time. "Dean, I need to go. I need to visit the campus now"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:15 pm

Balthazar blinked. He seemed... honestly dumbfounded at that. "... what kind of women did those people meet, that have shoulders like yours?" Well that was a legit question! "But that's besides the point. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, must have been hard!" He sounded quite sincere.

"... oh. Oh, yeah, um. Sure, you should... go then." Dean didn't sound all that enthusiastic by the sound of it. "Just- remember to write, sometim-"
"HEY. Give him our numbers too, Romeo!", Charlie said out loud, gesturing to herself and Sam. "Since you took all his time away on this one phone call!" Dean almost got red with embarrassment - ALMOST -, and hurried in spelling out Charlie and Sam's phone numbers and mail addresses.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/12/18, 09:21 pm

Kalyan looked at him, quite pleased by his comments. "Yeah me too. But I think I will loose my... feminine look while aging. Well it's what my mom told me." He glanced at Charlie and Sam, quite curious. "Oh, your brother seems to have fans"

And Castiel did take not of everything. "Tell them I'm sorry, I promise I'll try to message as soon as I can!" He promised. and everyone knew he was always trying to keep his promises

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:33 pm

Balthazar smiled at him. "Just grow a bit of a beard on your chin, and everything should be alright!" He glanced over to look at Sam and Charlie, and laughed. "Typical of Castiel - he always has a fanclub, no matter what he does or whether he disappears in some other state!" How could anyone blame them - his brother was adorable.

"I'll tell them! They would punch me if you don't do that - especially Charlie. So keep that promise, alright?" Dean paused. "Thank you, Cas. We will... miss you, over here. Have a good tour, alright?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/12/18, 09:38 pm

"..." Kalyan thought of what Balthazar just said. Well. That was... indeed a very good idea! "Oh? I thought he was not good with people?"

"I'll miss you too" Castiel said with such honesty. "I will call when i can. Thanks, Dean. See you" Finally he managed to hang up and sighed, half relieved, half sad. "Dad, I'm done"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:49 pm

"He isn't. But he has his own... ways, you know. He worms his way in your heart with his weird little quirks and his blunt honesty, and sooner or later, you find yourself wishing that he was still there with you." Balthazar smiled. He already missed his brother a bit, to be honest! "But, do think about that beard thing. I've heard it's popular to grow one!"

Dean said goodbye to Castiel, and hanged up as well. Then starting to argue a little with Charlie, in a friendly way, because hey. Who did she call Romeo!
Chuck raised his eyes from the newspaper he was reading, and put it on the side. He smiled at his son. "So. Friend of yours?", he asked, raising from the couch. He was ready to take Castiel to the campus since a while now, just waiting for him to wrap up his phone call.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/12/18, 10:07 pm

"I'll try, hoping I can have a beard" Kalyan sighed. "Have you ever seen those stupid emo teens with three hairs on the chin? That looks so ridiculous!"

"Yes" Castiel did say with pure honesty. And it was something to celebrate since he never said before he ever had friends!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 10:12 pm

Balthazar let out yet another laugh. "You mean the ones that infest schools like pests lately? Yes, I've seen them Aren't they a bunch of fun? Thinking they're so manly, with that invisible hair on their chins, while it looks like they glued some toothbrush hair on themselves!"

Chuck seemed to light up with that confirmation. He was so happy to hear that his boy had friends! "They gave you back their contacts? They sure wanted bad to get in touch with you again, to go to your brother and ask for my number!" He put on his jacket, still smiling brightly. "What about we go out and eat something you like, after you are done visiting?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/12/18, 08:55 pm

"They all come from the Art Sections, they are Artists, you cannot possibly understand!" Kalyan said with a dramatic gesture. "Growing muscles is too tiring, better try something else!"

Castiel nodded, and grabbed his coat. He found his wallet inside his pocket and thought hard. "We should also go to a phone shop. I need a new one"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 09:26 pm

"Oooh, yes", Balthazar agreed, mirroring kalyan's dramatic gesture with a slightly different one. "They are tormented souls that would rather judge everybody who isn't like them, instead than actively trying to be better people!"

Chuck blinked. "Oh! It's true, yours is broken. We can pass by the store while we go to the restaurant - is that fine by you?" He smiled. "You can consider it a gift for your great grades at school."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/12/18, 09:45 pm

"Well to be fair, is it very interesting to become better people" Kalyan said with a smile."It depends on what you mean by 'better people'. Is it 'better looking'?"

"But I have money" Castiel objected. He was THAT serious, not used to get gifts because he got good grades. Since he was the last, he was not even used to get PRAISED

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 09:57 pm

Balthazar simply smiled at Kalyan. "Better means many things. Becoming better looking is so... basic. You can get better by travelling, learning, reading, even eating. Why limit yourself to doing sports and going to a good hairdresser?" Well. That was actually clever.

Chuck sighed. "We talked about this Cas - I'd rather pay for the big things, at least until you don't have a stable job yourself", he said, a light note of reproach in his voice. "A good cellphone is pricey, and I don't want you to spend your own money on things I can buy you myself." He smiled at him. "Besides, your mother's not here. No one can prevent me from spoiling my son at least a bit!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/12/18, 08:50 pm

"...Are you talking about me?" Kalyan asked, raising a brow. Well he was doing sports and had a good hairdresser!

"..So she won't get mad?" Castiel frowned, unsure. "She is always saying I shouldn't waste my parents money. ... That is a bit complicated for me to understand, though"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 09:05 pm

Balthazar snorted. "Believe me, I am not talking about you. I think you're already pretty amazing." His eyes travelled over Kalyan's shoulders, but quickly fixated on his hair. "I do like your hair, though."

"She won't because this is my money, and no one can policy over how I use that." Chuck patted Castiel's shoulder, to reassure him. "Don't listen to her, Cas. You're not wasting anybody's money. You are good and clever - and any money on my son is well spent."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/12/18, 09:37 pm

"Oh ?" Kalyan said on an amused tone, playing with his hair. "Would you like to touch it? You'll see, they are surprisingly... soft"

"..." Castiel nodded and looked at his dad. "I think it's the very first time you said that to me. And that you spend time like that with me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 09:43 pm

Balthazar's eyes widened for a brief second. Well, he thought that one sure thing in life was that people didn't like when someone touched their hair. Apparently he was wrong? "I can?", he asked, smiling brightly. "Then, sure!" He immediately reached for a lock, feeling it underneath his fingertips and playing with it a bit. "You're right - it is quite soft indeed!"

Chuck's expression suddenly got... sadder, for a second. He got his smile back right away, though. "I can promise it will be like this more often, from now on." He didn't have the heart to tell his youngest son that he and his wife were going through a difficult time in their relationship, also because of all the problems they were having with their other kids. It was not the right moment.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/12/18, 09:48 pm

Kalyan chuckled and let him touching his hair. Though he had to be honest: he had no idea why he allowed such a foolish thing. He always had been so sensitive about his look and how people had treated him. But Balthazar was... different. Really different. "See? I have no idea why, though. But this is also why I like them long"

Castiel looked at him carefully, and then shrugged. "Dad, maybe you don't realise it but I'm almost an adult. I know that our family is... well you're not close to mom, and we have all those troubles. But even if we are parted, we are still family. And I will always like you, you know"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 09:55 pm

Balthazar smiled. "I see. Well, that, and it fits you as well", he said, letting the lock of hair go - regretfully, though! "It makes you look like some sort of ancient warrior. You just miss the sword, and some appropriate clothes", he laughed.

Chuck grimaced a bit. "Let's... not talk about that, right now", he said then. It was true - all of his sons were men now, they weren't kids anymore. But he had serious difficulties not seeing them as the same children that played in the yard and that came crying at him because one of their older sibilings had pulled on their hair, or had broken a toy they liked. "We can speak more when we get to eat, what about it?" He smiled again at Castiel, hopefully. "I am already starving a bit, to be honest!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/12/18, 10:00 pm

"I have a sword at home" Kalyan confessed with a smile. "A katana. I think I have pictures in my room... if you want to come and check"

"..." Castiel nodded, a bit perplexed. But well. For his dad, he could make an effort. "THe other day, I ate roasted boar. Have you ever tried it?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum