Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you Empty 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 09:10 pm

Castiel was behind him, when he heard his words. He couldn’t blame him. Yet, he felt… mad. And sad. Betrayed.
“Well he is a weirdo. I mean he was always alone, I felt sorry for him. Don’t… imagine stuff. Ok? It’s not like I like him.”
Because the wall was hiding him, not Dean nor his girlfriend had seen Castiel. They were still unaware of his presence when he turned around and went away, dropping a music tape he had bought earlier in a trashbin near.
Highschool was all about appearances. All those teenagers, so close from adulthood, felt the urge to brag, to exaggerate to the point they couldn’t even recognize themselves. It was such a common mistake, and because Dean had got afraid when someone had said to him he was so close to a guy it was suspect, he had felt the need to speak beyond his mind. But Castiel couldn’t know that.
Things could have gotten better, if only Dean had got back to him. But this stupid one was still so nervous about being confused for gay that he stayed away for some time. Hell, for him, it was not that big of a deal. Cass and him were not that close before, and even like that, surely he could understand he needed to spend time with his girlfriend! And because he knew it wouldn’t last, he was sure he would be able to go back to him without any trouble. But things don’t always go the way you want.

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 09:30 pm

And, since those kind of foreseeing was seldom wrong, indeed. Dean and his sixth (maybe seventh? Who was even counting them, to be honest) girlfriend of the year broke up a couple of weeks after that unknowingly eavesdropped conversation. And of course, since he wasn't a complete worm - and he did feel a bit bad about not even texting Castiel to go out or whatever, he decided to go to him during the break, to talk a bit with him. Yeah, it was just talking. Yes, even if he was definitely still really, really tense about what everyone else would think. Since he had heard those voices in the locker rooms - some guys saying something about him and the other young man being "so close it was impossible not to think something about it", he had been avoiding him as much as possible. But, now. There was no way anyone could mistake that for anything more than just talking, right? Just two guys chatting about stuff. Ok. He wore up his smile and walked up to Cas, waving his hand. "Hey Cas!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 09:32 pm

Castiel was reading a big - way too big - book, when he left his head to glance at Dean. This one could guess right away that Cass was... not at ease. "Oh. Good morning." Definitly uneasy, and way too formal

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 09:39 pm

Dean's smile faltered slightly at that almost cold answer. He had caught that uneasy mood right away, yes. It wasn't the usual awkwardness that Castiel brought everywhere with him, no. It was just... odd. As if they didn't know each other at all. "So, uh... how's it going? I haven't heard from you in a while, sorry about that", he said, trying to get his smile back. "What are you reading?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 09:55 pm

"I am getting ready for university tests" Castiel answered briefly, before going back to his book. "I'm really busy now, so you should leave me alone." And he did not want to spend time with Dean anyway. His words were still printed in him, making his heart bleed everytime he recalled them.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 09:59 pm

Dean winced. Yeah, that was definitely cold. Icy, he'd say. He frowned a bit though, not really understanding what he had done to warrant such a treatment! "Hey, c'mon. What, are you offended because I didn't hear from you these last weeks? Ok, I get it, look. I am sorry, ok?" In his mind, it could only be that the reason.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 10:17 pm

"...." Cass sighed and closed his book a bit brutally. Well he was known for his honesty, right? "I heard you calling me a weirdo, and saying you don't like me. I am perfectly aware I am not really like everybody else. Yet I thought of you as a dear friend. I'm sorry if I was mistaken and if I was fooling myself, you were just pretending so I wouldn't be alone. Now, I just feel bitter and resentful, because even if I seem aloof, well I'm not ashamed of myself. And I wouldn't like to force you to get along with a weirdo" He finished, glaring daggers at him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:29 pm

Dean just gaped at him. Well, uh... that was direct. And it honestly caught him by surprise. So by surprise, that he reacted just like he always did when he got accusations (even rightful ones) thrown at him. He got his defenses on. "And what about it? I didn't even mean that! What about asking me, instead than trusting your ears? I just said all that stuff to-" He looked away. No, he was even too embarrassed to say that people thought they were a thing, and that his girlfriend had thrown a jealous fit because of the gossip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 10:36 pm

"You said it and you hurt me" Castiel answered coldly. Yes he was mad, and even madder since that damn Dean was not trying to apologize. "Leave me alone, Winchester. I'm not someone you can ditch every time you want and come back like nothing happened. Besides" he added while standing up "You won't have to force yourself anymore." Why did he say that? Who really knew he was moving out soon? Probably no one at school

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:47 pm

Dean gritted his teeth, eyebrows knitting together. "Just how many 'sorry's do you want from me, eh? I told you I didn't even mean it! Stop holding it against me!" He didn't understand what he meant with those last words, though. "What do you even mean, I won't have to force myself anymore?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 10:49 pm

Castiel didn't even try to answer to that. He did not even look behind when he left. Because for once, he was so pissed that not a single soul dared to approach him. Not even Sam, who glanced at his brother.
"...Just what did you do"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:57 pm

Dean himself was mad - wrongfully mad. In his head, the decision he had taken, of saying those words to that girl, had been the rightest he could take. What, did Castiel want everyone to think they were dating? He turned to his brother, a deep scowl on his face. "Nothing", he snapped. "Well, nothing I didn't apologize for anyway! What's the deal with him, God damn it", he added, crossing his arms on his chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 11:00 pm

"I have no idea" Sam answered, quite worried in fact. When his brother was getting upset, usually that meant something serious was going on! But for Castiel to be upset as well? Something was going very wrong!
Because he had his phone number, though, he tried to contact him. His attempts failed, and soon they realised that Cass was not coming back to school. Not at all. Sure the end of the year was near, but still!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 11:09 pm

Even Charlie had tried to contact Castiel various times - both by herself and, after a certain amount of days in which Castiel had disappeared from the school, even under Dean's request. He didn't want to admit it, but he was indeed worried. What if he had been too much of an asshole, and now Cas had decided to change school? What if he had ran away from home! After two weeks and a half, seeing that neither his brother nor Charlie had succeeded, he surrendered and started calling on his own. Only, he didn't really have much patience. He even got angry, because he thought Castiel maybe was just avoiding them al, and how rude, he could at least answer Sam, or Charlie!
"What the HELL is wrong with that guy?", he snapped one day, frustrated to no end, as he was coming back from school with his brother. "God, he is so self entitled that he thinks he can just never aknowledge our existence anymore? Fuck this!" He kicked a rock, angrily.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/11/18, 11:12 pm

Sam rolled his eyes. Gosh his brother could be so stupid, sometimes. "Dean, have you ever considered the fact he could have broken his phone? I mean I get he is upset after you but he has nothing against me and Charlie. And I'm trusting him. I'll try to check at his place if he is ok because MAYBE he has a big problem and MAYBE you are an ass. AGAIN" Because for now, he knew what his brother had said

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 11:19 pm

"Oh, c'mon - which human being, in the damned 21st Century, breaks his phone and still has it broken after two weeks?! I mean - Cas is aloof, yeah, but he is not a friggin' moron!" He stubbornly avoided to mention how he was MAYBE being an ass AGAIN, because he knew what his brother thought about that already. They had even ended up yelling about it, probably! "Well, I am coming too. I want to see what happened!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/18, 09:32 am

Sam rolled his eyes again, but said nothing. He was not happy at his bro for what he had said, but frankly he could not said he would have acted another way. Teen age was sure harsh.
They did arrive in the house though, that seemed quiet. A man was standing in front, in a nice suit. A very respectable man, that Raphael, judging hard those teens coming to his parents place. But well. "Hello. May I help you?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 06:21 pm

Dean seemed confused, about all that quiet. I mean - true enough, he knew that by now only two out of all the sons lived in there, but still. He seemed a bit uneasy when he stopped in front of Raphael (the man looked so rigid!), but he feigned some calm as he nodded. "Yes, uh, hello. We are Castiel's..." Could he even say that at this point? To hell with it. "We are Castiel's friends. He's not coming to school, and he doesn't pick up our phone calls - we wanted to know if he is okay?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/18, 08:36 pm

"Castiel?" Raphael frowned a bit. But since he was a bit... aloof himself, he did not say anything bad about his little brother. "Well, for what I recall, our dad took him away for some time. He has important tests to go through and he couldn't focus at all at home..." He crossed his arms, lost in thoughts. "Maybe his phone got broken during the argument. I think my mom talked about it at one point"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 09:08 pm

Dean frowned. He felt weirdly... pained. Pained, that Castiel had just left like that. He shook his head, there was plenty of time for that later. "Tests?", he asked, confused. "Argument? What do you mean? Where did he go-?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/18, 09:13 pm

"Castiel wants to go to a good university" Raphael sighed and shook his head. "Don't tell me you don't know that. If you are his friend, aren't you supposed to be studying as well?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 09:22 pm

"I am dropping as soon as I am done", Dean answered fastidiously, feeling a bit attacked. "And I knew he wanted to go to University. But what about the final exams! And- I'm sorry, who are you again?" Welp, he still hadn't asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/18, 09:36 pm

Because he saw that Raphael was about to feel offended, Sam stepped in to try to save the day. Try was the word. "I'm sorry for my brother. He had a little argument with Cass and wanted to apologize properly to your brother" Because indeed, Raphael did talk about "their" dad and the mom. So he had guessed. "Can you tell him to send us a message when he is done with his exam? I'm Sam Winchester. We are both members of the literary circle."
This last part seemed to please Raphael. Well at least, Sam seemed to be a good student! "Very well, I will tell him. He should get his new phone soon enough anyway"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 10:03 pm

Dean limited himself into grumbling a little bit. That his younger brother had to step in into a conversation just because the other person was too touchy didn't do too well to his mood. He wasn't that much of a 'people' person either. Not lately - especially not after the argument he had with Cas. And Raphael seemed to judge people exclusively from how well they were doing in school, and that was just too classist for him! He kept it to himself though, and just crossed his arms on his chest. "Thanks", he said, not really convinced. "Well, we should go I guess. Sam?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/18, 10:11 pm

"We should" Sam thanked Raphael once again and went away with his brother. A bit cautious when he finally stopped to look at him. "Dean? That's not the first time you argue with a friend, but it's the first time you're so upset about it. You don't know him for that long, how come you are so....sensitive?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum