Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 09:19 pm

After a little while, Hanakael had finally relaxed enough for him to kiss Crowley's temple. "I'm good," he whispered then, as he gently ran a hand through his king's hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 09:24 pm

Crowley hummed distractedly, gently nibbling on Hanakael's shoulder by now. "Does that mean you're good for me to quicken the preparation, or that you're good for more of me?", he asked playfully, pressing against the prostate once again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 09:29 pm

Hanakael had been about to answer Crowley, yet nothing but a needy moan crossed his lips at first. He held back a chuckle, while straightening a bit. "For more of you, love," he replied with a voice tainted with desire.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 09:33 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip, Hanakael's answer making his head spin with desire. It had been far too long, definitely. "Very well", he whispered, slowly dragging his fingers out from his lover and bending a bit to reach his drawer again, getting a condom out of it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 09:48 pm

"Allow me," Hanakael managed to word out, as he extended a hand, gesturing for Crowley to give it to him. "I haven't touched you yet."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 09:52 pm

"Oh, that's unacceptable of me", Crowley purred, handing him the still wrapped condom. "Especially given how much I long for you to get your hands all over me." He splayed his own hands over Hanakael's back, gently caressing his wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 10:11 pm

Hanakael shook his head, holding back a smile, while he opened the package. He shifted his position a bit, and gave his lover's length a few good, longing strokes before he rolled down the latex on him, while biting his lower lip. "I'm sorry I can't pleasure you more before we start, I fear I can't wait any longer."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 10:20 pm

Crowley bit his lip as well, letting out a shameless moan when he finally felt his lover's hand where he most wanted it. "No, don't be sorry. I can barely keep myself from throwing you across the room and have my way with you against a wall right now", he rasped out. "If you have a bit of mercy, let us start, love."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 10:35 pm

Hanakael nodded, and finally moved his hand away so he could wrap both of his arms around the demon's neck, to position himself on top of him. "You know," he whispered low, "I wouldn't have minded," he barely breathed out, locking his eyes to his soulmate's.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 10:40 pm

Crowley's eyes flared red at that, his grip on Hanakael's wings tightening unconsciously. "Let's keep that four our round two, then", he growled, slightly pulling him downwards. Damn it, his soulmate was so close to his body, yet felt so unbearably far.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 10:54 pm

Hanakael bit back a moan when Crowley tightened his grip in his wings, and actually almost slammed himself down his length, letting out a cry. He almost cursed himself for doing so, almost, yet managed to find a comfortable position quite easily, sighing with relief. Well. He hadn't completely forgotten everything.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/08/18, 09:08 pm

Crowley actually let out the loudest moan Hanakael had probably ever heard from him - which was hard to say, since he was always quite loud during sex. "Shit", he managed to rasp out breathlessly, hands clawing at his beloved's wings. "Oh, Hana, that feels good. How did I get over that much time without feeling you around me?" He leant in to nibble on his lover's neck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/08/18, 09:20 pm

Hanakael couldn't have replied to that question, had he wished to. He felt so full right now, and Crowley was pulling on his wings just the right way for him to be left a panting, moaning mess, and yet they hadn't even started. After a little while, he laid his lust-filled gaze on his soulmate. "I won't last long," he warned him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/08/18, 09:30 pm

Crowley stared right into Hanakael's eyes, his own gaze clouded by lust and bare need. "Count two of us on that boat, sweetheart", he panted, leaning in to kiss him messily. "Go to your heart's content, love", he whispered against his lips. "I can't wait anymore."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/08/18, 09:32 pm

Hanakael actually secured his hands on the base of Crowley's wings, so he would dig his fingers in his sensitive skin everytime he was moving up. It took him a little while before he got used to those feelings again, and actually managed to set up a steady pace, which left him breathless.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/08/18, 09:50 pm

Crowley let out sighs and low moans as Hanakael finally - finally - moved his hips against his own. And his breath hitched audibly when he felt his soulmate's fingers dig deliciously at the base of his wings, doing the same to him. He wanted his lover to go mad.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/08/18, 10:11 pm

It didn't take long before Hanakael was crying out with pleasure regularly, sometimes Crowley's name itself. He tried to quicken the pace when he felt himself getting close to his own release, and dug his fingers deeper into the demon's skin, looking for balance. "Don't- touch me," he managed to whisper breathlessly in between his filthy moans. Then, a few thrusts later, he finally came with a raspy moan, and made a point to keep moving until he had pleased his lover as well.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/08/18, 10:24 pm

Crowley let out a loud, pleased, positively filthy growl when he felt Hanakael's insides squeeze around him - but the real effect came from his soulmate's voice, begging him to let him come untouched. Which he did, as he let himself thrust into that tight heat eith wild abandon, coming as well after a ridiculously short time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/08/18, 09:36 pm

Hanakael was left breathless for quite a while, in fact. He ended up chuckling softly, and gently caressed his soulmate's cheeks. "We shouldn't wait so long before we get ourselves another night like this," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/08/18, 09:55 pm

Crowley panted, trying to get some breath back. Then he chuckled, leaning into Hanakael's touch. "I second that, darling. But don't speak as if this night is gone already", he whispered, taking a hold of one of his hands and bringing it to his lips. "We have plenty of time to kill." He held his soulmate's gaze as he caught two of his fingers and sucked on them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/08/18, 10:01 pm

Hanakael wet his lips, his eyes not leaving Crowley's own mouth. "I was just... pondering over the fact that our first time tonight went quite fast. I'm looking forward for our next one, though," he added, his voice a bit rough with desire.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/08/18, 10:17 pm

Crowley simply hummed in agreement, without really stopping what he was doing. He was pretty focused, in fact. He kept holding Hanakael's gaze, in a provocative way, licking and sucking gently on his fingers. He stopped for just one second, to murmur, "I am looking forward to all of them."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/08/18, 10:21 pm

Hanakael shivered at those words, and blindly reached down with his free hand to caress Crowley's manhood, his eyes still locked to that mesmerizing task of his. "How do you want me now?" he whispered, as if he feared his lover might stop any moment now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/08/18, 10:27 pm

Crowley inevitably had to stop for a brief instant. He opened his mouth to answer, but let out a shaky sigh instead when he felt Hanakael's hand touch his sensitive skin. "The real question is, how would you want me now?", he asked in a whisper, leaning in to kiss and lick his soulmate's neck this time, right under the ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/08/18, 10:31 pm

Hanakael bit his lips. "I was thinking of asking you to have your way with me... without any restraints," he said, with a smile. "I'll take you later tonight." He wrapped his hand fully around his lover's length, gently pumping it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum