Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess Empty Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 09:20 pm

Eileen was exhausted. Thoroughly exhausted. Going through childbirth, especially such a long one, wasn't really wasy, nor a walk in the park. But, even with that, she could say one thing for sure. She had never been happier than now, with her newborn son quietly snoring in her arms, waiting for Sam to come in and see him.

Unknown to her of course, Crowley was pretty much feeling the same in that exact moment. Maybe just a bit more conflicted. He was holding his... daughter in his arms - he had switched vessel as soon as he could after she was born, and he wouldn't have gone back not even in a million years -, looking at her, uncertain of how to feel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 09:30 pm

As soon as Sam was allowed into the bedroom, he all but ran to the door, before he cleared his throat, gently knocked, and peeked inside, a bit sheepishly. But then his heart melted, and he slowly stepped in. "Hey," he whispered, holding back a soft smile.

Maeve was still a bit tired from her birth herself, sleeping soundly as well. By Crowley's side, Hanakael was still with an arm wrapped around him. He had remained until the very end, for, well, he had heard how Mira's birth went. He had to make sure it went well for Crowley.
After a while, he cleared his throat. "She's- small," he ended up saying, a bit awkwardly. He was sort of moved too, but had absolutely no idea as how to react to parenthood.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 09:40 pm

Eileen smiled at him. Her smile was tired, yes, but the brightest and most radiant she had ever made. "Hey", she answered back in a whisper, gazing lovingly at him. "There's someone you should get to know." She made sign for her soulmate to step closer, so that she could show him his son. "Sam, meet Liam."

Crowley huffed, hiding a smile. "Of course. She is a baby", he answered, a bit distractedly. He was gazing at her, wondering about how he would have raised her while being the King of Hell. While being himself in general. He looked at Hanakael, and felt a bit better seeing he looked moved. "Do you... want to hold her?", he asked, unsure.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 09:55 pm

Sam walked towards the bed, and sat next to Eileen, unable to hold back the goofy smile he was wearing. "Hello Laim," he ended up whispering, as he gently caressed his son's cheek. He looked at him in pure aw for long seconds, before he turned to Eileen, to peck her lips. "How are you feeling?"

Hanakael nodded, a bit awkwardly. He extended his arms to hold their daughter, and actually struggled to find a good way to do so, trying to remember how Crowley did it. His clumsiness actually woke her up, and she frowned a bit, before making slight protesting noises.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 10:01 pm

Eileen pecked him back. "Exhausted", she confessed. "But happy. Very happy." She smiled again at him, and then felt her son move a hit in her arms, waking up a bit. He blinked at Sam, curiously, looking at him with bright, clear brown eyes.

Crowley chuckled at that scene, shaking his head. "Sweetheart - you're doing it wrong. She isn't a piece of furniture. Look", he added, gently getting Maeve back in his arms. "Hold her like this. Nestled against your forearm."

Last edited by Gravirei on 06/08/18, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 10:08 pm

Sam's smile got even wider. "Hello, Liam," he repeated, inching a bit towards his son. "I'm dad," he added, a bit moved.

Hanakael nodded, and looked at how Crowley did it. Maeve actually opened her eyes a bit sleepily, and gazed up at Crowley. She had red-ish, dark eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 10:17 pm

Liam blinked, looking like he didn't really understand what was going on. But he still seemed to wish to grab that still foreign face, and made a gesture with his tiny hands while staring at Sam, with his arms up.
Eileen smiled. "Seems like he wants to get to know you as well", she whispered.

Crowley looked at those eyes, sighing through his nose when he saw their unnatural, reddish color. She really was his daughter, wasn't she. "Hello", he just told her, a bit awkwardly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 10:22 pm

Sam gently took Liam in his arms, to bring him closer to his face. "Well aren't you curious," he commented, still in awe. He recognized so much of Eileen in that face, it made him melt.

Maeve looked intensely at Crowley for a while, then at Hana, who had inched closer as well. Then back at Crowley. Then she yawned, and nested herself more comfortably in her father's arms, closing her eyes again.
After a few more seconds, Hanakael couldn't hold back a soft chuckle. "She's-" He didn't have words. He just felt like smiling, for some reason.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 10:32 pm

Liam finally could get his small hands all over his dad's face - and that apparently made him very happy. He giggled while sticking a hand in Sam's mouth, and gleefully grabbed a lock of his hair to pull it.

Crowley sighed, a bit glad of being free from that gaze. Then he looked at Hanakael, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "She is?", he spurred him on, getting closer to him so that their bodies were touching.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 10:36 pm

"Aw, aw, aw," Sam managed to blurt out as he tried to pull Liam away without damaging his fabulous hair anymore. "Eileen, help!"

Hanakael actually slid an arm around Crowley, to pull him even closer. "Beautiful." He reached to gently caress Maeve's head with the tip of his fingers, as if he feared he could harm her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/08/18, 10:46 pm

Eileen laughed, but still raised her arm to gently disentangle Liam's grabby hand from Sam's luscious locks, offering him her own hand instead. Her son simply let her do that, and grabbed her fingers with just as much glee.

Crowley sighed, gazing at Maeve. "Yes. I suppose she is", he murmured, still holding her to his chest. "... Hana. Will we manage to raise her properly?", he asked then, his voice so low it was almost impossible to hear it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/08/18, 10:52 pm

Sam sighed with relief, and looked at Liam, still with a smile though. "So this means I will have to tie up my hair from time to time." There was no way he was even getting close to cutting it.

Hanakael remained silent for a moment. He understood, even shared Crowley's concern. But he ended up laying a kiss on his King's temple. "I don't know if we will do it properly. But we will raise her, together. That I am sure of." He looked at their daughter for a little while still. "We need to find her a name, too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 03:31 pm

Eileen smiled sheepishly at Sam. "Will you stop to find new ways to look handsome? Geesh. You're terrible", she joked, laying down a bit better on the bed. Well, as much as Liam's hand allowed her anyway! She gazed lovingly at his two men, feeling warm and happy.

Crowley - let's not care for how sappy that sounded, after all it was only in his own mind - felt like melting at those kind words. Just what he needed, and his soulmate had provided them right away, without hesitation. He wasn't going to be abandoned. He leant in to peck Hanakael's mouth, thanking him silently, before turning to the baby he was holding once again. "I hadn't thougjt about it", he confessed. "Do you have something in mind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 08:33 pm

Sam chuckled back, and actually accompanied Eileen down a bit, so Liam wouldn't be separated from her. "I almost can't believe it," he whispered. "And yet I've been waiting for it for nine months."

Hanakael shyly nodded. "Actually, yes. I've done some researches. I was rather fond of 'Maeve', but we can keep looking together, if you wish." He gently ordered their daughter's few hair around, still barely touching her, as if he feared he might do something wrong.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 08:39 pm

Eileen couldn't have looked more radiant. "I know", she whispered, kissing Liam's forehead. "I feel the same. I can't believe that we- that we could become a family like this", she confessed in a whisper. Liam blinked at his mom and his dad, his not-busy hand now resting on Sam's cheek.

Crowley blinked at his soulmate. Then looked again down at their daughter, who was quietly stirring in her sleep. "... no. I like Maeve", he said after a while. "This will be her name." He shifted her a bit in his arms, to have her positioned in a more comfortable way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 08:53 pm

"You mean, a sort of normal hunter family?" Sam asked Eileen, as he looked at her, kissing her temple. He then gently laid Liam on her chest. "I should message Dean, by the way. He must be dying to know how it went."

Maeve made a content noise, and closed her tiny fist on Crowley's jacket. She liked her dad a whole lot, he made her feel safe.
Hanakael smiled fondly at the sight. "I'm glad you like it as well. Should I get her bed ready?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 08:59 pm

Eileen nodded. "Sure, go ahead." She softly patted Liam's back, and they could see him yawning and getting his eyes closed already. Being born sure hadn't been an easy task! He was so tired!

Crowley hummed his approval. "Do that, yes. I don't think she will be hungry until tomorrow morning - and I know for sure my other vessel doesn't have any milk to give her. I'll have to send some of our underlings to do some grocery shopping. Or materialize some. But where would be the fun in that?" He grinned.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 09:05 pm

Sam smiled fondly, and actually took a picture of his wife and their son, before he finally texted Dean, 'Hey jerk, want to meet your nephew?'

Hanakael nodded, and got Maeve's bed ready - it was in their room for now, and was probably the only thing making them look actually ready to have her. The clothes she was wearing were actually given by Rowena to Hana directly, so she would have something to wear, because she knew how unprepared those two would be.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 09:14 pm

Dean's answer didn't take long to come. 'Bitch, are you even asking? Of course! Where's the little Sasquatch!' He had written that on purpose, but with affection, like always.

Crowley stood up and followed Hanakael to the bed, where he gently laid down Maeve. He thought it over, and in the end he decided that yes, it was also a good idea to cover her up a bit. He pulled the bedsheet over her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 09:22 pm

Sam snorted, and texted Dean the address of the clinic to which he had brought Eileen. He then tucked his phone away, and spent some time with his soulmate, cuddling with her.

Maeve shifted position a bit, and actually frowned when she was separated from Crowley, but she eventually didn't wake up.
"... Are all children this quiet?" Hanakael wondered, tilting his head.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 09:31 pm

And not more than a hour later, Dean was knocking on the room's door, peeking inside. "Hey", he whispered. "Can I come inside?" Eileen smiled at him, snorting. "Sure, do come in", she answered. Dean smiled sheepishly and opened the door, walking in the room.

Crowley shook his head. "It varies. Gavin- my... first child, my son Gavin, used to cry a lot. But that depended on the fact that his mother had died in childbirth, and I believe he could feel that he was, in a certain sense, alone." He absently played with Maeve's hair, caressing her face a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 09:39 pm

Sam straightened up a bit when Dean came in, and also gestured for Cas to come in, since he had followed, holding Mira in his arms. Mira who looked around, curious, until she saw that been on Eileen's stomach. But!! who could that be!

Hanakael nodded, and after a little while, wrapped his arms around Crowley, keeping him close. "But there's three of us this time. Maybe that's the reason why she doesn't feel distressed."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 09:44 pm

Eileen carefully held Liam up, waking him up in the process. He didn't seem too distressed, but he did pout a bit, and made some noises of protest - before noticing all those new people in the room, and staring curiously at them.

"Yes. That could be the reason", Crowley simply said, letting Hanakael hug him. Actually diving in for a kiss, because he needed that. And he deserved that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 09:47 pm

"Ah!" Mira said, pointing to Liam. "Eilee'!"
"Yes, Eileen is a mommy now," Castiel said with a soft smile, as he gently bent towards Eileen, so Mira could take a proper look at her cousin.

Hanakael made that kiss long, and sweet, deepening it just a bit, while he kept his soulmate close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 09:52 pm

Dean's smile was wide and... kinda moved, as he witnessed that cute scene. "Well, let's be grateful he got the looks from his mother", he said, gently making fun of his brother before patting his back in a proud, encouraging gesture. "Congratulations, Sammy. To both of you."
Liam in the meantime was already tending his hands forward, to touch the only other small bean in the room!"

Crowley, ever as grateful for that sweet, long kiss, wrapped his arms around Hanakael's neck, hugging him close and deepening the kiss just a bit more. He needed to feel his soulmate close, as close as possible.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum