Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 07:20 pm

Crowley shivered at that teasing touch, and let out a moan as he kissed him back, hands tracing a slow, sensual pattern on his soulmate's back. He went over his spine, and up, up, up, until he reached the base of Hanakael's wings. Then he looked up at him as he dug his fingers into that sensitive spot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 07:32 pm

Hanakael let out a cry of pleasure under that sly touch, and then bit his lower lip just a bit. "Crowley- I'd like to be fully undressed for more of that," he whispered, his voice a bit low.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 07:45 pm

Crowley's smile looked pretty much like he was going to eat his soulmate alive. "Oh, I'd love that very much", he purred, hands leaving Hanakael's wings to slid on his sides, then ghost over his abdomen and undo his pants. "Get them off for me sweetheart, will you?", he whispered in his ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 07:52 pm

Hanakael bit back a smile and happily complied to that request. "Would you take me?" He asked his soulmate, as he tossed his last pieces of clothing on the side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 07:57 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip, admiring his soulmate fully and without feeling the slightest bit ashamed about being so open in his adoration. Oh, darling. I was afraid you'd never ask", he answered, getting rid of his last clothes as well and getting closer to him, to kiss him fiercely and hungrily.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 08:04 pm

Hanakael kissed Crowley back, and dug his fingers into the base of the demon's wings as well, keeping him close. In between heated kisses, though, he managed to ask him whether he should lie down or not.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 08:19 pm

Crowley finally found it in himself to end that long, long and hot sequence of kisses, to answer to Hanakael properly. "If you ask me, sweetheart, I'd much rather see you in my lap. So, you can lay down, let me prepare you, and then get up again", he panted against his mouth. "I don't want to give up on touching these", he added, digging his fingers abruptly into the base of his soulmate's wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 08:22 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle, before a cry of pleasure escaped him once more, at that sudden, hard touch. "I- You can get me ready like that," he panted, as he straightened up a bit to get in Crowley's lap.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 08:44 pm

Crowley nodded, getting even more eager when he felt Hanakael climb on his lap, and rubbing against his sensitive flesh. He shivered, then stretched a bit to get a hold of the long-unused lube he kept into the drawerbof his bedside table. He poured some on his fingers, rubbing them together. "You're sure you want me to be the first doing the taking tonight? I might get a bit... rough."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 09:41 pm

Hanakael licked his lower lip, as he shifted his position a bit to better straddle Crowley's lap, with his arms around his neck. "You know me well enough to know I like it rough. Sweet love is for the end of the night," he said with a playful smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 09:54 pm

"Yes, good", Crowley hissed, bringing his lubed fingers down, close to his soulmate's opening. "And you know me, darling. I love to get down and dirty myself." He gently started to probe, press and massage the delicate skin, not wanting to be rough on that part of their lovemaking - since it had been some time from their last rendezvous.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 10:06 pm

Hanakael flinched a bit, and closed his eyes for a moment. "I'm... I fear I'll need a bit of time to adjust to you once more, though," he whispered. He did relax, finding Crowley's familiar touch quite soothing.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 10:23 pm

Crowley whispered sweet nothings at him and gently kissed his throat, as he kept on those little movements with his fingers. He pressed and released for a while, until he deemed Hanakael relaxed enough and started to press one finger inside him, carefully slow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 10:27 pm

Hanakael exhaled, and even sighed with relief when he finally felt Crowley inside of him. He softly tightened his fingers in the base of his lover's wings, not too much, just enough to tease him a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/08/18, 10:32 pm

Crowley shivered and let out a small, appreciative hum when he felt Hanakael's hands pressing down on his sensitive spot - it was such a gentle touch, he loved it. He moved his finger a bit, still careful for now, dragging it in and out rhythmically.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/08/18, 10:40 pm

Hanakael moaned just slightly, in between pleased sighs, and tightened his fingers on Crowley's wings following the same pace as the demon's fingers inside of him. "I've missed you," he breathed out at some point.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 07:02 pm

Crowley felt... honestly, the fact that he was feeling whatever was already exceptional per se, but the fact that he could almost feel his heart melt at those unbearably cute words was pretty worrying. And nice. Very nice. He answered by placing a soft, loving kiss on Hanakael's lips, shivering and sighing as his wings were touched. "I've missed you too, love", he whispered back, slowly adding a second finger to thrust inside him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 08:04 pm

Hanakael nibbled on Crowley's lip to stifle a moan when he felt a second finger probing him. He didn't complain, though. Would never complain, in fact. He loved everything related to Crowley so much.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 08:18 pm

Crowley smirked, nibbling back on Hanakael's lip as soon as he got the chance. "Not too sudden for you, hm, sweetheart?", he murmured, pushing in and spreading his fingers, even bending them a bit. He meant to take it slow, that didn't mean he had to keep himself from teasing his soulmate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 08:28 pm

"It's... perfect like this," Hanakael replied in between pleased sounds, tightening his fingers a bit more in Crowley's wings when he felt him touching just where it made him feel so good. "You could even speed up a bit," he whispered on a playful tone to his soulmate's ear.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 08:31 pm

Crowley let out a moan, eyes briefly sliding shut as those fingers tightened deliciously on that sensitive spot on his back. "Well, since you are being so cheeky, I suppose I could", he whispered back to Hanakael, actually picking up the pace and rubbing insistently against his prostate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 08:45 pm

Hanakael gasped a few times for air, and ended up panting a bit, as he pressed his lips together, in a poor attempt to be quieter. He eventually moaned his soulmate's name, all while rocking his hips just a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 08:58 pm

Crowley hissed, a satisfied purr coming out of his lips as he encouraged Hanakael to not hold back on his noises. "I love to hear your voice calling out my name", he whispered, twisting his fingers just in the right way, to make space for a third. "You're going to get your throat horse by tomorrow morning. That's a promise."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/08/18, 09:11 pm

"Pardon me if I skip a few business meetings, then," Hanakael replied with a smile. he was having a harder time adapting to the third finger, but it had been so long since the last time, it only made sense. He did flinch a bit, though.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/08/18, 09:16 pm

Crowley chuckled, but noticed his lover flinching under his hands, and slowed down considerably. He didn't say anything, just simply laid down a trail of open mouthed, gentle kisses along Hanakael's throat, to try and soothe him a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum