Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 09:33 pm

Castiel gulped, and finally dared to look at Dean. "I can't tell you right now. Not until we go dine out together," he answered, a bit sheepishly.

Maeve looked up to her daddy, and held tight to him, since she sensed he was about to get up. She was always very quiet, and actually liked being carried around so much she barely tried to walk, safe for when they visited her grandma and cousins.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 09:41 pm

Dean sighed, apparently surrendering to the fact he would have to withstand all that mystery still for some time. "Fine, fine, alright. Let's reach Mira now or she'll wonder where we are." He didn't let go of Castiel though, gently grabbing his hand.

Crowley kept her up with one arm only, using his free hand to open the doors. He walked to his and Hanakael's room and knocked lightly on it, before opening it up. "Hana?", he asked in a murmur, peeking inside.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 09:53 pm

Castiel nodded, and gently squeezed Dean's hand in his. "So- when do you think you and I could... dine out?"

Hanakael didn't answer. He had actually tidied up the whole room - including the wardrobe, which was standing back up - and was now lying down on the bed, snoring softly. Yes. Yes, caring for Maeve tired him so much that sometimes, he took naps!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 10:01 pm

Dean hummed, then smiled at him. "Tonight?", he answered, squeezing his hand back gently. "We just need to ask Sam and Eileen if they mind watching over Mira for an evening. I don't think they'd say no, honestly - Liam seems to like her a lot, and if she's there to play with him, they might have their plate less full."

Crowley chuckled, and then silently reached for the bed, to lay down next to Hanakael. He kept Maeve in between them, and simply observed his soulmate as he slept, with absolute fondness.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 10:07 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean, then nodded. "The hardest part will be for Mira for accept it. You know she likes it better when you're here for her night story.

Maeve looked at Hanakael for a long time, then back at Crowley. Then, she yawned again, and took a small nap herself.
A few minutes later, though, Hanakael opened his eyes, and blinked a bit, surprised to see Crowley there. "Oh. Hello, love," he said, holding back a yawn.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 10:18 pm

Dean sighed. "That's true. My storytelling abilities are the best around. She says I get all the voices right." He smiled at Castiel, then kissed his cheek. "I'll tell her, and face her tiny, adorable rage. Don't worry."

Crowley smiled at him. "Hello yourself, sweetheart", he murmured, managing to peck him without waking up Maeve. "Rested well I hope?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 10:24 pm

Castiel held back a smile. "You don't have to do this alone. I'll be there, with you." Back in the kitchen, Mira was waiting for her papas, sitting in a chair, with her big plushie in her lap.

Hanakael nodded. "Yes. Thank you for keeping her for a little while, in spite of your obligations. She's quite a lot to handle," he said with a soft smile, as he looked down to their daughter.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 10:32 pm

Dean smiled, and walked with him in the kitchen. He didn't face Mira right away, instead going to wash the rest of the dishes. After a while, he started to approach the topic, delicately. "So, sweetie - I am glad Lucy is alright. That means she'll be able to play with you and Liam tonight, while daddy and papa will be away."

"Oh, it's alright. She calms down quickly with me", Crowley observed with a smile. "I have told her to avoid hurting papa though. She should behave a bit better next time. She is a bit of a prima donna. Must have taken after me~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 10:38 pm

Mira's face was a ray of sunshine moments before, but right now, she looked a bit sad. "Why?" She asked, a bit defensively. She didn't like when her fathers went away - sometimes it was for a long time!

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "She did. She's also very fond of you, and is distressed whenever you're away." He didn't seem resentful, though. He found it cute.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 10:42 pm

Dean turned to her, an apologetic smile on his face. "It will only be for this evening, promise. We aren't going away on a long trip - it's just, you see, papa has promised me one night of very boring adult business. And we really have to comply with that."

Crowley chuckled as well. "I know. It's very cute." He leant in to steal another kiss from his soulmate. Who was just as cute as their daughter to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 10:51 pm

"... Why," Mira said, looking accusingly at Castiel, who offered her a sorry smile. "Because sometimes, I like to do boring stuff with daddy. I promise, I won't do it often," he said, kneeling in front of her.

Hanakael gladly kissed Crowley back, lovingly. "Was he quiet with you?" He asked in a whisper, his hand ghosting over Crowley's hip.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 10:56 pm

"We promise", Dean corrected him, nodding solemnly to Mira. "And if we do it too often to your liking, you can steal daddy's last piece of pie." That one was a very big promise he was making!

Crowley nodded. "Yes. She actually... helped me out a bit. Our dear underlings are utterly terrified of her", he said, sounding awfully delighted about that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 11:04 pm

Mira squinted a bit. "Then I want pie," she answered, pouting a bit. In between those hunts, and those romantic dinners out, to her it felt like a lot. Even if it happened only every two weeks or so.

Hanakael nodded. "I've noticed, yes. We should make sure she won't ever hurt herself because of her powers. They're quite impressive."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/08/18, 10:50 pm

Dean made it a point to made a deeply sorrowful, mournful face as he looked over his shoulder, and gave a curt nod to Castiel. "Give her what she asks for", he said gravely, pushing aside the last rinsed dish.

"Don't worry, darling. I have that under control. I'll talk to her about using these powers responsibly - she is a clever child, she'll understand", Crowley answered, gently taking a hold of Hanakael's hand to bring it to his lips and kiss it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/08/18, 10:57 pm

Castiel couldn't help but smile. "You just ate, Mira. You'll have daddy's pie a bit later. But you also need to understand that sometimes, we have to get out on our own. For work, and other boring, adult stuff. Just like we let you play with Liam alone from time to time." He gently ran a hand through Mira's hair, as she pouted. Hard.

Hanakael smiled softly. "She sure is. She'll grow up into a fierce, clever woman."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/08/18, 11:05 pm

Dean laughed as he watched that adorable scene - and that equally adorable pouting face. He cleaned up his hands in a towel, and then reached Castiel and Mira, waggling his fingers. "It looks like someone needs a visit from the tickling monster!", he said in athe menacing voice as he attacked his daughter.

"She'll be fierce like her parents. Which is a great thing to have in life", Crowley agreed with him, nodding. Then he sighed, purposefully dramatic. "Will we ever manage to get a bit of time for us?, he asked, his voice low. There was no mistake in what he meant.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/08/18, 11:14 pm

Mira protested at first, but she finally half-surrendered, laughing loud while trying to escape Dean's hands, yelling "Daddy, NOOOOO!!"

Hanakael smiled apologetically. "I fear that at this point, leaving her in your mother's care would buy us more time than asking one of your demons to babysit her. We barely manage to make love once each time before she almosts kills her caretaker." And, unfortunately enough, Hanakael wasn't even exagerating.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/08/18, 11:30 pm

Dean tickled Mira for a little bit, then lifted her up in his arms, laughing. "So, do you forgive your papas? Or should I tickle you even more!", he threatened her, wagging a finger in front of her.

"Once? Let's say half", Crowley rumbled, protesting in a low voice. It was sadly true, though. Maeve's caretakers never really lasted long, while unfortunately - or fortunately enough, she seemed to tolerate Rowena's company well enough. How weird. "But I definitely need more of that. I am high maintenance, unfortunately enough."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 09:16 pm

"No, no!" Mira pleaded, trying to escape Dean once again, giggling. "Daddy, please!"

Hanakael held back a soft smile. "How about we contact your mom soon, to know when we could leave her Maeve for a whole night, the sooner the better? That way, we might be able to make up for all that... neglected maintenance."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 09:23 pm

Dean let out a laugh, and took a hold of his daughter to hug her. "I'll stop. But you got to promise me you'll be a good girl and behave with your uncle and auntie while me and papa are out this evening. Alright?"

Crowley threw him a sly smile. "I can't lie and say that idea isn't really, really appealing", he whispered at him. "We have a lot to make up for. A whole lot of neglected maintenance I really felt the lack of."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 09:34 pm

Mira pouted a bit, but seemed to reflect on that idea. "Can I sleep with Liam tonight?" Yes, that would be the perfect deal for her. It was the closest to an actual sleepover she would get!

Hanakael's smile grew a bit wider, and he gently bit Crowley's lower lip. "I fear one night might not be enough, then."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 09:41 pm

"Of course you can. I am sure Sam and Eileen won't mind - and Liam won't either!" Dean ruffled her hair a bit. "Just mind not to stay awake for too long, alright? I know you like to rewatch Rapunzel, but midnight doesn't seem like the perfect time."

Crowley let out a small, soundless groan. "Bear with me, darling. We used to make wild, passionate love all nights, all week. This is too little for me, and too sudden to get immediately used to it." He got a bit further away from Hanakael, a malicious glint in his eyes. "But maybe I am the only one to feel like that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 09:52 pm

Mira smiled, even if she pretended to keep pouting. "Okay," she ended up answering, faking disappointment. "But we have breakfast together tomorrow!"

"No!" Hanakael answered a bit too fast, before he cleaned his throat. "No, you're right. I too miss how... intense our love-making was. I'd like to make up for lost time as well."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 09:56 pm

Dean made a very serious face. "Promise", he said solemnly, putting a hand on his chest. "Cross on the heart, me and papa will be here having breakfast with you tomorrow morning, when you wake up. Is that ok?" He looked up at Castiel, winking at him.

Crowley smirked at his nervous, cute soulmate. "That's good to know. Because, when we live our little gremlin to her grandma, rest assured you're not going to leave the bed for the whole, whole night", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 10:16 pm

Castiel smiled, and nodded his approval. Thankfully, it was enough to finally convince Mira, who all but dived into Dean's arms for a tight hug.

"I can't wait for it to happen," Hanakael replied in a low voice. "Then again... I do know you enough we might not always need a bed"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum