Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 10:35 pm

Panting as well, Hanakael ended up chuckling as he rolled onto his side, giving his soulmate a tender gaze. "I love you," he whispered, his voice already raspy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 10:41 pm

Crowley looked at him and chuckled as well, breathlessly, crawling up to hin to be able to kiss him, after murmuring an "I love you too. You're making me get all sappy, look at that" on his lips. Oh, yes. He had needed that night.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 10:43 pm

Hanakael chuckled again, and gently nibbled on the demon's lips.

Back in town, Castiel was leading Dean out of their restaurant, actually offering a walk after it, to "help digest". He lead Dean in the quiet place of a park, under the starlight.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 10:53 pm

And Dean had gladly accepted that offer and followed Castiel around. Because yes, once again, he had definitely eaten too much, and once again, he couldn't care less. "-damn that lemon merengue pie was so good, it was practically begging me to bring it home", he commented with a satisfied sigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 10:56 pm

Castiel held back a smile. "I could try to cook some for you, you know. If you like it that much," he offered to Dean, while leading how down on a bench.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 09:07 pm

Dean gazed to Castiel, looked sincerely admired that he'd try to do something that - to him - looked awfully complex. "You don't have to", he answered quickly, a bit embarrassed as he sat down on that bench. "I mean - for a change, sometimes I'd like to be the one surprising you with something you like. You're always trying so hard, it makes me feel a bit self conscious!" Well, he also found it extremely cute, but what can you say.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 09:13 pm

"But you're already doing a lot to fill me with joy everyday, Dean," Castiel replied, holding back a smile. "And each and everyday, I think I can't get happier, yet I do." He took a small box out of his coat, and turned it around in his fingers, hesitating a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 09:20 pm

Dean chuckled, too busy hiding his red face to notice the tiny box Castiel had taken out of his pocket at first. He scratched his chin, watching elsewhere as he really, really cheesily faked a terribly fake yawn, stretching his arms up, and then slowly wrapping one of them around his soulnate's shoulders.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 09:25 pm

Castiel smiled, and leaned against Dean, sighing softly. "I love you, Dean. And I'll never thank you enough for accepting me as your soulmate."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 09:28 pm

Dean smiled back at Castiel, softly, and kissed his cheek, lingering there for more than necessary. "If anyone should thank soneone, that's me, Cas. You have been awfully patient with me even during times where I was a total asshole, and I - I don't fully know whether or not I deserved that, but I am happy you didn't give up on me. I love you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 09:53 pm

"I love you too," Castiel replied with a soft smile. He gently kissed Dean on the lips, and remained there for a little while as well, before he slowly shifted back. "Which is why I hope you'd agree to..." He opened the little box, and gazed at the ring for a few seconds, before he looked back at Dean again. "To marry me. Officially, I mean."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 09:59 pm

Dean stared at him. For an... uncomfortably long amount of time. Actually, the fact that he looked like someone had just froze him on the spot and that he was not answering could have been seen as a terrible sign by Castiel. He blinked, mouth just opening and closing a couple of times, before he finally blurted out, "Excuse mE, whAT." Well, that wasn't a no.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 10:19 pm

Castiel felt awkward, especially given what Dean blurted out after such an uncomfortable silence. "You- Don't want to?" He asked, inching further away from his soulmate, looking at him worryingly. "Or did I do something wrong? I thought- a nice dinner and a walk out counted as romantic enough to get the ring out-" he was beginning to panic a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 10:22 pm

Dean quickly lifted his hands up, trying to calm his soulmate down. Granted, his answer hadn't been satisfying at all, but oh, God. That had been so sudden, he couldn't have reacted differently at the beginning! Seeing how Castiel was actually starting to panic, he decided to just grab his face with both his hands and dive in for a passionate kiss, right there and then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 10:34 pm

Castiel was taken aback by that sudden kiss, but he eventually kissed Dean back for a while, before he had to breathe again. "I- what does it mean?" He asked Dean after a while, still a bit bewildered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/08/18, 10:38 pm

Dean laughed, breathlessly. He felt exhilarated, and weirdly happy. Happier he had ever been. "That I've never wanted to punch you more than I want to punch you right now - of course I'll marry you, but how did you get the idea! I mean - it was sudden!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/08/18, 10:49 pm

"I've... watched movies?" Castiel replied, a bit awkwardly. "And talked about it with Charlie. And Sam. They told me I should propose if I felt like it would make me happy. So I did." He looked down at his box, and handed it to Dean. "Charlie helped me with the ring," he explained, a bit awkwardly. On the ring was engraved a little starship, as well as a big and a small star. And inside, it read "from your astronaut".
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/08/18, 02:47 pm

"... wait, they all knew?! Just wait until I get my hands on them." Dean took thevring out of the box and studied for what felt like an eternity and a half, staring at the engravings over and over. Then he finally dived in to get a hold of Castiel, and pulled him against his body, without saying anything. Because had he managed to utter something, he would have sounded like a lovestruck idiot.
And damn, now he felt bad. He had nothing to offer to Cas!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/08/18, 08:14 pm

Castiel smiled softly, and hugged Dean tight. "I hope you like it," he said, sounding a bit unsure of himself. "I know I do, but I couldn't guess what you would think of it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/08/18, 08:20 pm

"I love it", Dean answered quickly, clearing his throat. "It's... sappy, and disgustingly sweet and I love it." He hesitantly ended the hug, getting away from Castiel. "But... well, since I wasn't exactly expecting it, I... I have nothing to offer you in exchange", he muttered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/08/18, 08:28 pm

Castiel tilted his head. "... I'm not expecting anything in return, Dean. Having you accept... my propsal, accept this ring, would already fill me with joy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/08/18, 08:32 pm

Dean scoffed, even if there was a hint of a smile on his lips. Then he simply took a better hold of that ring and slid it on his ring finger. "There. Your proposal is accepted", he said awkwardly, now unable to keep his goofy smile for himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/08/18, 08:46 pm

Castiel let out a fond smile, and leaned in to kiss Dean softly, with a happy sigh, while entwining his fingers in his.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/08/18, 08:51 pm

Dean deepened their kiss, gently squeezing Castiel's hand. And rapidly thinking that he had to soon find something nice to put over his soulmate's ring as well. Because he would have given him one anyway, at that point!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/08/18, 08:55 pm

CUTE

Also, some days later, Sam was walking around in the bunker, looking into every possible hiding spots for a child. "I can't believe he manages to hide somewhere everytime I'm supposed to give him his bath," he muttered under his breath.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum