Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Astronaut6: Oh dear

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 04:04 pm

Crowley happily let Mira play with his long hair, ignoring as Dean's eye twitched dangerously. Dean, who just held his arms out, waiting desperately for he didn't know what. Maybe for his daughter to be handed back at him. Maybe it was better if Castiel could go pat his back a little.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 04:13 pm

Castiel did pat Dean's back a little, a bit apologetically. He was about to call for Mira, but, after playing with Crowley's locks for a bit, she seemed intrigued by something else. She tried to push against Crowley's body a bit, trying to get her tiny had on his belly. And beamed when she felt a wave of energy replying to hers!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 07:04 pm

Crowley's smile froze. He flinched a bit at that innocent touch, and flinched even more when he felt that wave of energy spreading from inside his womb. It made him so uneasy he almost felt nauseous all of a sudden. He gently got Mira away from his body, keeping her at a distance. "Take her back. Please", he said, his voice neutral.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 07:34 pm

Castiel took Mira back, and held her close, even though she was protesting a bit, making a disappointed noise. He didn't say anything. He had guessed she had felt the nephilim, or whatever they should call him.

"Let's go home," Hanakael whispered, as he gently wrapped an arm around Crowley's shoulders.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 07:42 pm

Crowley simply nodded once, crossing his arms against his own chest, obviously not having any intention to talk. He still felt sick, and kept clenching and unclenching his hands, even if he still kept his expression as neutral as possible.

Dean walked up to Castiel, feeling the need to be closer to his soulmate and his daughter, as he watched Crowley and Hanakael disappear. Crowley's tired, angry gestures hadn't eluded his attention, and he felt his heart clench, thinking he had felt exactly as powerless as him, back in the day. Maybe not as angry and bitter.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 08:38 pm

Hanakael appeared back in hell with his beloved, and soon brought him closer to him, to lay a kiss on his forehead.

Castiel took a deep breath, and sighed. "I suppose that, in a why, we were much more fortunate than them when Mira was about to enter our lives." He gently rocked his daughter, who was still a bit upset by Crowley's rejection and sudden disappearance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 09:18 pm

Crowley let Hanakael hold him and kiss his forehead, not really feeling like reciprocating. After all, that brief visit had ended up making him feel miserable, and it had done nothing if not convincing him that he could not end that pregnancy by any means possible. He was being kicked in one single direction, one that he did not want to go to, and damn if he hated that.

Dean gently patted his daughter, proceeding to wrap an arm around Castiel's back. "I... well, our situation was, and is, fairly different", he murmured quietly. "After all, Crowley is still a demon, and the King of Hell. I guess he is wondering how this could affect his life. And frankly, I don't think he is still over what happened to... Gavin, was it? His son."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 09:24 pm

"I'm so sorry, Crowley," Hanakael ended up whispering, as he held him close. "This is all my fault." Yes, it was his fault. He should have thought about it beforehand, should have been cautious during that heated night when it all happened.

"It's true that he has lost one child already," Castiel whispered, as he looked down to Mira, who was watching them with curious eyes. "I couldn't bear losing our daughter."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 09:31 pm

Crowley finally gave a sign he was still conscious, even if it was via scoffing. "Hana, what have I told you about taking all the fault upon you? You aren't Jesus. Stop atoning for the sins of both." He held his soulmate back, to comfort him a bit. "I should have thought in advance too. Should have seen the remote possibility of something like this happening. I didn't, you didn't. It's nobody's fault."

Dean bit his lower lip, and held Castiel even closer. "I couldn't bear losing any of you", he said in a low voice, absent-mindedly lending his pinky to Mira so that she could play with it. "This family is all I've ever wished for."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 09:41 pm

Hanakael's grip on Crowley tightened just a bit. "Crowley, I-" He sighed heavily, and looked for his words. "I want you to know that I'll be here for you through it all. Always. Whether you wish to raise that child or not, I'll be there for you."

Castiel softened at those words, and even smiled when he saw Mira grabbing her father's finger, looking at him with curiosity. "I'm glad it happened to us, Dean. You're a great father."
"Dada," Mira approved in a murmur, focused on exploring Dean's hand with hers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 09:46 pm

Crowley just remained silent for a bit, face hidden against Hanakael's chest - laughably enough, his female vessel was a bit taller than his male one, but still a head shorter than that giant boyfriend of his. Then he broke the silence. "What do you wish to do about it?", he asked, in a murmur so quiet it would have been difficult to hear his voice.

Dean beamed when he heard Mira's tentative at saying 'daddy'. "That's my name!", he cooed happily, waggling his fingers at Mira. Then his gaze softened as it returned to Castiel. "You are a great father yourself, Cas. I would be a mess, if you weren't around." He could swear she had heard Mira babbling a 'papa' this time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 09:57 pm

"I don't know," Hanakael genuinely replied. "Yet- it is our child. Even if we shouldn't keep them around, it would be my duty to raise them, or keep an eye on them."

Castiel was moved, very moved by Dean's words, Mira's cute attempt at saying 'daddy', but... The moment their daughter quietly said 'papa', he froze. And when he looked down, Mira was expectantly looking at him, and tried to reach for his face, insisting. "Papa," she said again, trying to grab the angel's dark locks.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 10:06 pm

"... I see." Crowley fell silent again, letting those words sink in. Hearing that Hanakael would have still felt the drive to raise that baby, and take care of it, made him suddenly feel guilty, for some reason. After all... how different would he have been from the mother he so dearly detested, if he had abandoned his child like that?But, on the other side, if he kept it, and decided to raise it, how many possibilities there were he'd end up screwing it up, like he had with Gavin? His thoughts were probably so loud right now, his soulmate could probably hear them.

Dean's smile widened. He was trying to keep himself from weeping since the moment Mira had said 'dada', but that? That was such a precious moment he didn't know how to handle it. "Yes", he just murmured to his daughter. "Yes, sweetie. That's papa."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 10:14 pm

Hanakael heard them, in fact. He gently kissed Crowley's forehead once more. "Crowley. This is a different situation. Different times. You wouldn't have to raise that child on your own, and I am here, with you."

"Papa," Mira repeated happily, turning to Dean as Cas had lifted her up for a tight hug, allowing her to run her hand into her papa's hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 10:21 pm

Crowley thanked himself for having talked himself out of assuming more human blood. Because that was the point where he could have started sobbing. He wouldn't have survived the humiliation. Well, true, he was a pregnant woman in that moment, he had the hormones excuse, but. Still. No. "Do you really think what you are saying?", he asked in a low voice. "That this - is granting me a second chance for fatherhood? That being a demon, the King of Hell, will not make me even more of a terrible parent than the one I was during my mortal life?"

Dean simply observed with a smile that affectionate, moving moment, actually happily taking advantage of the moment of distraction to wipe away a couple of tears that had formed at the corner of his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 10:28 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, and actually stepped back so he could look at Crowley in the eye. "You are more than just the King of Hell, or a demon, my love. You are my soulmate. A fierce being, which makes both Heaven and Hell quiver with fear. Yet, you are also sweet and kind with me. I know nothing of parenthood. But are you sure we could do nothing but bad together?"

Castiel actually had sobbed a bit himself, but Mira didn't seem to mind. She actually was more confused about her daddy turning away, and called for him, this time trying to reach for Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 10:36 pm

Crowley looked at him in the eyes. He listened, lips twitching with a small smile at times - being recognized as a soulmate, and as a terrifying being helped to smoothen his feathers down a bit -, then scoffed once again. "You're such a sap", he reproached his soulmate, before stepping forward to kiss him on the mouth. Which was his way to express his approval without getting too much sentimental.

Dean got closer to Castiel and Mira once again, embracing both of them in a teary-eyes mess of a hug. Which none of them honestly seemed to mind. It was just... it felt good.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 10:41 pm

Hanakael smiled against Crowley's lips, and held him close while he deepened the kiss, keeping it gentle and sweet.

Aww!!
Actually, when Sam walked on them, he couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Hey. I didn't know you had planned out a hug-party."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 10:48 pm

Crowley sighed into the kiss, actually regretting having to broke it up a bit later. "Well. I guess we will... try", he said then, carefully, even if he still didn't appear that convinced. "Since you promised to be at my side. But, I am going to give you a fair warning. I will be absolutely unbearable at times."

Dean was actually still so moved and giddy he totally had forgotten about Crowley and Hanakael at the moment. He just smiled the most endearingly goofy smile at his brother and went, "Mira just said papa and dada, and that was the cutest thing I've ever heard."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 10:53 pm

Hanakael held back a soft laugh. "Even then, Crowley. Even if you were to tell me that you loathe me, I would remain by your side." He caressed his cheek, then kissed him again, and again, lovingly.

"... Really ?" Sam beamed as well, walking closer to them. "What did you say, Mira ?"
"Pape," Mira repeated, since apparently, it filled everyone with such glee!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 11:01 pm

Crowley finally relaxed and allowed Hanakael to kiss him, and himself to kiss him back, just as lovingly. But with a bit more bite, because that's how he was. And he surprised himself when he found himself thinking that, well. Maybe Hanakael and that child he was bearing... maybe they really were his second chance. He'd better not waste it up.

Dean grinned happily once again. "Yes! And say Mira, who am I? He is papa, who am I?", he asked joyfully, pointing to himself with a cute eagerness.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 06:39 pm

Hanakael smiled into their kiss, until he whispered against Crowley's lips. "Do you wish for me to take away all of the frustration that comes with being stuck in that vessel ?" He asked, quite playfully this time.

Mira seemed to hesitate. And to think for a long time, but she ended up pointing at Dean. "Dada," she said in a tiny voice.
"... Oh my god," Sam said, actually melting himself. "I can't believe she knows what she's actually saying."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 07:08 pm

Crowley blinked at him a couple of times. Then raised both his eyebrows, a sly smile forming on his lips. "Oh, Hana~ what are you trying to suggest?", he murmured, grasping Hanakael's shirt and pulling him down to look straight into his eyes.

"I know right!", Dean exclaimed, absolutely overjoyed. He gently took Mira from Castiel's arms, hugging her and nuzzling against her nose. "She is clever, terribly cute and has the cutest nose ever", he rambled, a goofy smile on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 08:11 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, even more when he was pulled down to Crowley's eye level. "I could make your well-being my duty for the next hours," he whispered. "Answer your every wish. Even the silent ones."

Mira laughed gleefully, and laid her hands on her daddy's face, repeating the word "dada" over and over again, since it made Dean so happy and cuddly !
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 08:54 pm

Crowley sensually bit on his own lower lip, still keeping eye contact. "Oh, would you", he purred. "Well, let me think of a position I'd really, really enjoy to see you in..." And he did think of that particular position. Which required for Hana's mouth to be firmly planted... somewhere not even close to the demon's mouth. His smile was outright sinful. "But we can go and do something more... less."

Damn it she was so damn cute Dean wanted to hold her in his arms forever. And he had the expression of a man who really intended to go through with that intent. He hugged her to his chest, and looked at Castiel. "I love her so much."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next