-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut6: Oh dear

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Gravirei 27/7/2018, 22:20

Crowley could only nod, absently, letting Hanakael hold him. He drew a little bit of comfort from that familiar touch, from his soulmate's arms wrapped around him and soothing him. He finally held him back, taking a deep breath. He was too tired out to get overly emotional anyway.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/7/2018, 22:29

Hanakael gently kissed Crowley's forehead. "Let's get washed up, then we can rest," he offered, as he stood up. On a second thought, he lifted Crowley in his arms, holding him close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/7/2018, 22:46

Crowley felt grateful for that gentle attention - he snuggled up to Hanakael's chest, sighing softly. "Thank you", he finally said, sounding like himself for the first time since they had gotten the news. "I shouldn't worry too much about it. There must be a solution. We'll find it", he simply said, humming and stretching a bit. Then he threw his arms around his soulmate's neck, and grinned up at him. "What would I do without you~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/7/2018, 22:51

Hanakael held back a smile. "Well. I don't want to ruin your mood, but you probably wouldn't be stuck in that vessel. I doubt you used it for sex as much as you did with me during the last months, am I right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/7/2018, 22:59

Crowley scoffed, but still retained his playful grin. "Just because anyone else just isn't worthy wnough, darling", he hummed, batting his eyelashes at him. "I still prefer my other vessel - but to spice it up a little bit, and seeing just how you look at me whatever vessel I am wearing... just makes me happy", he purred, kissing his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/7/2018, 23:08

Hanakael held back a small laugh, and actually laid Crowley down into their bathtub, which he then began to fill. He soon joined him though, to sit by his side and kiss him gently. "I love you for who you are. Even though I have to admit you've got good taste when it comes to your vessels."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/7/2018, 23:27

Crowley smirked up at him. "You are such a charmer~", he purred, inching closer to his soulmate. "But I should probably tell you, this one vessel was a bit of a... forced choice. Being a man, I would have wanted a male vessel. But alas, stagists have to look pretty. You know. To sell the merchandise."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/7/2018, 23:33

Hanakael sighed. "So I've heard. but- why did you keep it on the side, then? I mean, I don't think other demons do that too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/7/2018, 23:50

Crowley shrugged. "I am a sentimental", he simply answered. "It's simpler if there is no host in your meat suit. And it is simpler if you are used to the body you possess. So, it's actually something that further demonstrates how clever I am compared to all the other black-eyed morons", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/7/2018, 23:56

Hanakael actually held back a smile. "Well- I do like to see you in it, as much as your other vessel," he said, before he grabbed some soap to hand it over to his soulmate. Then he hesitated. "Would it help you relax if I took care of you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 00:20

Crowley seemed to hesitate a bit before answering, as he thought a bit about Hanakael's suggestion. Then he finally nodded. "Do", he said, slumping all over his soulmate. "Spoil me rotten, darling."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 00:26

Hanakael was pleased with that answer, so pleased he actually smiled a bit and kissed his soulmate, before he gently washed his hair, and his body, trying hard not to get side-tracked in the meantime.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 00:33

Crowley hummed, pleased with all those attentions - and hiding back smirks whenever he felt Hanakael's hands linger a bit longer on his skin, as if he didn't want to stop touching him. He leant against him, kissing his cheek softly. "It feels good", he whispered against his skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 00:41

"Good," the angel sighed softly in return. "Perhaps I should... wash myself as well. So we could get out." He didn't intend on doing so, though. He kept running his hands on Crowley's back, and hips, and lower back even.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 11:46

Crowley hummed, smiling softly. He turned around and sat closer to his soulmate, shifting to be on his knees. "Let me", he purred, taking a hold of the soap and starting to wash him. He rubbed his shoulders, his back and his chest and then gently massaged his scalp, dipping his fingers into his short hair. Taking care of Hanakael relaxed him, in a way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 17:03

Hanakael sighed softly, and relaxed under Crowley's touch. He kept his hands on his hips, and even closed his eyes when his soulmate washed his hair. He never dared to express his feelings out loud, but although he loved very rough part of his relationship with Crowley, he also relished in tender moments like this one.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 17:27

Crowley washed the soap away from his soulmate's body and hair, still gently. He didn't like to think he had gone soft - but, honestly? Treating Hanakael didn't count as 'losing his edge'. And he liked it. He leant in to whisper "I am done, sweetheart" against the angel's lips, before leaning closer to steal a soft, slow kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 17:37

Hanakael readily kissed Crowley back, just as softly, and made it last for a while, before he secured his soulmate against him and stood up, lifting the both of them in the process.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 18:42

Crowley let Hanakael manhandle him as he wished, simply securing his arms around his neck to support himself. He grinned up at him, looking at him through half-lidded eyes. "So strong~ I am a lucky man", he whispered, feeling up his soulmate's arms and leaned in to peck his lips. He seemed to have temporarily forgotten about the whole... pregnancy mishap.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 18:56

Hanakael held back a soft laugh, and he managed to grab a tower with his free hand, so he could dry his soulmate while laying down on their bed. Do you wish to move on?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 19:41

Yus! Let's move onto the next morning maybe?
Crowley might have been pleasantly relaxed the evening before, thanks to Hanakael's kind and caring gestures, but he had gotten all his crankiness and foul mood right back in the morning. He could feel it. Something growing inside him - inside the womb of his current vessel. The very thought of this... thing, was nauseating. That was why he insisted curtly with his soulmate; they had to go to the Winchesters. Now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 21:11

Hanakael nodded, and gently grabbed Crowley's hand in his, before they appeared in the main room of the bunker, causing Rowena to almost choke on her coffee. "For the love of God, Hana-" She stopped in her tracks, though, confused to see a woman with him.
Mira, who was eating one of her firsts mashed breakfasts, looked at both Crowley and Hana, confused. She could swear those people weren't here a moment before!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 21:33

Dean, who was feeding Mira himself, almost fell backwards at that sudden apparition - but he luckily avoided to drop his daughter. Or the homogenized-filled cup. "What the hell are you two doing here?", he asked, honestly feeling extremely irritated. He didn't like people randomly popping up in his house!

"Hello to you too, Dean. Boys." Crowley rolled his eyes, then shot a venomous glare towards his mother. He smiled curtly. "Mother. I see you are bringing forth your parasitic lifestyle. I guess I did take something from you, after all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/7/2018, 21:39

"... Fergus?" Rowena blinked at Crowley, bewildered, and couldn't actually hide a smile at the thought she was witnessing her son wearing a female vessel. That looked like the daughter she never had, to be honest.

"We have a... request to ask of you," Hanakael answered a bit awkwardly, before his eyes met Castiel's, which had widened. The both of them seemed to share a silent conversation, Castiel's face torn by surprised mixed with horror, and Hanakael's clearly pleading for him to remain silent.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/7/2018, 22:03

Dean just observed the silent exchange between his soulmate and Hanakael - arching a brow at the horrified, worried expression that showed clearly on both their faces. "Which request could you possibly have for us?", he asked, hesitantly. He looked at Castiel. "Cas?"

Crowley made an elegant, mocking curtsy. "In the flesh of someone else", he answered, falsely jovial. "As usual, actually. What, are you surprised?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next