Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut6: Oh dear

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Mary 28/07/18, 10:07 pm

"Well, I'm more surprised by your... choice of a meat suit," Rowena answered playfully.

And, unfortunately, in spite of Hanakael's efforts, Castiel ended up blurting out "So this is why it felt stronger than a Nephilim."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/18, 10:27 pm

Dean frowned. "What do you mean?", he asked. "What is it?" He looked back and forth from Hanakael to Castiel, not understanding. He paled a bit. "Don't tell me Lucifer escaped and managed to get a child."

Crowley simply snorted, then assumed a very lady-like pose. "Look at the daughter you never had", he answered. "This vessel is simply a matter of convenience. Or... inconvenience, if you must. Or maybe you are surprised because I just look so good in it?" He seemed unaware by the conversation happening just at his side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/07/18, 10:43 pm

"No, it's- theirs," Castiel insisted, turning to Dean briefly. His voice had been partially covered by Hanakael, who had stepped closer to them. "We need help. Just- don't ask questions. Please."

Rowena snorted. "Actually, you do. I'm quite surprised you'd enjoy to look like- the daughter I never had, like you put it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/18, 11:04 pm

Dean paled even more. "... it's- what", he whispered, dumbfounded. "And you need our help. To do what- you saw how it went with Castiel. What kind of help could we give to you?" He asked those questions quicklyx eyes darting nervously around the room.

Crowley huffed. "The other meat suits they wanted me to wear at the beginning were... banal. Stupid, vapid girls that looked like stupid, vapid runaway models. Not to my taste. I like something more real, and could you boys please not whisper as if you are plotting my demise? I get that enough back home", he barked suddenly, feeling honestly irritated.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/07/18, 11:13 pm

Rowena turned around, her interest actually peaked by Crowley's sudden annoyance at said whispering.
Hanakael sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well unlike what happened for you, we're hoping to find a way to get Crowley out of his vessel."
"You can't," Castiel replied, frowning. "The being inside is fighting for its own survival as soon as it has come to exist."
"The being?" Rowena turned back to look at Crowley, before her eyes widened in shock. COULD IT REALLY BE?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/18, 11:30 pm

Crowley turned towards Castiel, eyes widening in terror. "You mean- you mean there is no way to get rid of it?" He looked down at his belly, hands clenching over it. He felt nothing, nothing towards the creature growing inside him. Nothing if not pure horror.
Dean simply didn't know what to answer to that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/07/18, 11:39 pm

"There isn't," Castiel confirmed Crowley, frowning still. While Hanakael made a step towards his beloved, wanting to show him his confort, Rowena stood up, probably unsettling everyone. She closed the distance between Crowley and her quickly, and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Fergus. Follow me," she told him, her voice soft, yet firm.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/18, 11:53 pm

Crowley was just as unsettled as everyone else - maybe even more. So unsettled that he just nodded absently, ready to follow his mother, for once without complaining.
As soon as they had left the room, Dean looked at Castiel, then at Hanakael, frowing deeply. "This... doesn't look easy", he said, a bit awkwardly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 12:03 am

Rowena led Crowley out of the room, into her special room, filled with her potions and ingredients. She sat him down in a chair, and sat by his side for a little while, holding his hands. "To what lengths are you ready to go to get rid of it?"

Hanakael sighed deeply, and actually had to take a seat, hiding his face in his hands. "... Did you actually try anything when you found out that Castiel was bearing a child?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 12:43 am

Crowley stared to their entwined hands for a long time, in complete an utter silence. "I don't know. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do- I don't want this child. I don't want any." He couldn't say it. He couldn't add that 'not after Gavin'.

Dean gazed at Castiel, holding Mira protectively hin his arms. He lowered his head. "I... I wasn't... happy, at first. But Castiel could feel her, and didn't want to look for ways to..." He hesitated. "I didn't actively look for any way either. I did not want to upset Cas, but then- I felt her too. And even the slightest idea just disappeared."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 09:23 am

Rowena sighed, and kept looking at Crowley for a while. "I have a few spells or potions that might Ork, but I need you to stay around so I could reverse them in case it backfires at you." She wet her lips a bit nervously, and tightened her grip on his hands. "And if it doesn't work, I've been there before, for all that's worth. I'll help you live through it if I must."

Castiel nodded, looking down at Mira, who was happily cooing in Dean's hands. "I felt her on the second day already. The mere thought that she existed filled me with joy."
Hanakael seemed all but filled with joy, in that moment. "But- we don't want that child. We're not even fit for that kind of life."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 12:19 pm

Crowley finally looked up at Rowena. "This is not a regular human being we are talking about, mother", he said bitterly. "It's not even a nephilim. It's something else. I have been thinking all night long, about all the spells, potions, hexes that I know, and nothing even speaks about nephilims, let alone my own particular case." He buried his face in his hands again. "If it doesn't work. If I will have to... to have this child. What am I even supposed to do?"

Dean looked at Castiel, then back at Hanakael again. "I'll be frank. I had done research in that direction, but... I really do not think a way to prevent this child to be born exists. You should wrap your head around that - and decide what to do."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 12:35 pm

Rowena sighed. "Well, at least you won't have to give birth to it hidden away in a stable, late at night," she replied, a bit moodily. Then softened again. "I'm not sure it might help you feel better, but I- might have felt the exact same way when I learned I was bearing you. The only difference is that I could have gotten rid of you, were it my wish."

"...What to do?" Hanakael asked, completely lost. "What is there to decide aside from raising it or abandoning it as soon as it is born?" The latter seemed to pain him even more, for some reason.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 12:54 pm

Crowley let his hands fall in his lap. Then squinted at his mother, grimacing deeply. "To think you could have spared me the pain, and yet you had me, half-heartedly raised me then abandoned me instead? Yes, you're right. That doesn't make me feel better at all", he said through gritted teeth, voice bitter. He raised from where he was sat, ready to leave the room.

"That's exactly what you should think about", Dean answered, as serious as ever. "This child, whatever it is, deserves a chance. And if you don't think you can raise it, think of what you can do."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 01:39 pm

"You already know how much I was torn by the mere thought of having you, raising you. Yet- I know what it feels like. To want to get rid of a child so bad you loathe yourself for loving it just a bit." She hesitated, looking up to Crowley. "Let me help you go through this - please." That last word seemed to take a lot from her.

Hanakael seemed even more lost. "I couldn't- If it is mine, and if I come at peace with its existence, I couldn't possibly flee from my own responsibility of raising it," he whispered, a bit pained at that thought.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 02:07 pm

Crowley looked at her. His gaze was cold, eyes hollow of any emotion. It was tremendously easy to forget just what he was - but one should always remember he was much more of a demon than he was human. "Fine", he said then. "But if you think this is your chance for redemption, remember. It doesn't even begin to cover it for you. There is still a special place for you in my Hell." He went for the door.

Dean's stern gaze softened a bit. He did know Hanakael wasn't a bad person - and after all, he did relate to that situation. "Well, you should already know it is yours anyway", he reflected out loud. "As for coming at peace with his existence... that's up to you. Try to come in contact with them. Don't call them an 'it' anymore. And take your decision thinking of what's better for all of you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 02:23 pm

Rowena knew it was supposed to be a cold, angry comment thrown at her. She couldn't help but smile, however, because Crowley's last words could have a second meaning. Maybe one day they'd both come at peace with their past, and her mistakes. Maybe. "I know. But I'll be there when the pains start," she promised him.

"... I should try that, yes." Hanakael looked down to his thread, thinking of Crowley, of what he should do or say to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 02:43 pm

Crowley scoffed, but this time he kept his angry comments for himself. It was clear nothing of what he could have said would have any effect on her. So he just nodded curtly at her, and walked out of the room, and getting back to the bunker's main room. "I see funeral faces. So I guess you were talking about me?", he observed, smiling casually.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 02:46 pm

"About our child," Hanakael corrected Crowley, as he gestured for him to walk closer to him. "I wish to talk to you about it too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 02:55 pm

Crowley's smile twitched a bit. But he did walk closer to Hanakael. "Here?", he asked, with a hint of pain in his voice. "Shouldn't this stay private?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 03:04 pm

"It should, yes. I'd like to go home with you." Hanakael stood up, and waited for Crowley to join him.

"'wo'wi," little Mira mouthed out, as she extended an arm towards Crowley, who she had recognized!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 03:26 pm

Crowley had just taken another step towards Hanakael, ready to grab his arm, go home and call it a day, but that little vooice stopped him dead on his tracks. He widened his eyes, looking at Mira as if it was the first time he had ever seen her. "... sorry, could you... did you just say Crowley?"
Dean looked at his daughter with the same expression he would have had if she had just said a terrible word.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 03:29 pm

"'Wo'wi," Mira insisted, trying to reach forward for her favourite uncle, who she had recognized, since she could see angels' and demons' true forms.
"... She did not say the complete name," Castiel objected, since he knew Dean was probably upset she hadn't said 'daddy' or even 'papa' yet.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/18, 03:48 pm

Crowley honestly didn't know how to react to that. But... he suddenly felt the very strong need to take a hold of that child and hold her. He smiled, then reached out to grab her. The fact that Dean didn't even try to stop him was a testament of how upset he was. "Oh, sweetling. You said my name before anyone else's? Well, now I do feel special", he cooed to her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/18, 03:52 pm

"'Wo'wi," Mira repeated gleefully, as she tried to reach for Crowley's long locks. Meanwhile, on the side, Castiel kept throwing worried glances at Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next