Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Astronaut6: Oh dear

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear Empty Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 08:59 pm

Hanakael had been lazying down in bed, completely bare, holding his beloved against him. He loved to run his hands through the long, curly red locks of Crowley's female vessel, yet never dared to admit it to him. His soulmate probably knew he liked that vessel just as much as his more regular one, for he had been the one surprising him by 'changing' just for the night.
He sighed once more, happily. That is, before a powerwave made all of Hell shake, while alarms were going on in the Winchesters' bunker.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear Empty Re: Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 09:25 pm

Crowley was wearing the same, satisfied smug smile he had been wearing when Hanakael had opened the door to their bedroom - and had found him sitting stark naked on their bed, in his female vessel. He had barely the time to utter an "Hi there, big boy~", and now there they were, contented and utterly satisfied. He purred under his soulmate's light caresses, and was just about to open his mouth to talk when the whole of Hell growled and moved under them, making him almost yell. He straightened up in the bed, honestly shocked by the turmoil. "What the bloody hell is going on?"

Meanwhile, in the bunker, Dean desperately tried to get Mira to calm down while running around to shut the alarms off. "Why all this chaos so suddenly! What is going on! Do we have intruders or something?", he yelled to Eileen and his brother, to make them hear his voice over that ear-bleeding noise.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 09:39 pm

Hanakael had straightened up as well, and winced, bringing a hand to his forehead as he instinctively replied, "Nephilim. Big one," between closed teeth.

"Last time it happened was because of Mira," Sam yelled over the deafening sound of the alarms. Mira was busy crying hard, and Cas tried to block her ears to protect his poor baby.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 09:53 pm

Crowley flinched unconsciously at that notion. "Big one", he repeated, getting dressed back up in a blink. "You mean an Archangel fathered a Nephilim this time? Or are our friends on the other side gone mad and decided they wanted another one?" It was a legitimate question. Even if he tried to sound sarcastic, the first possibility was honestly scary.

Dean stared at Sam when he received that information - that he honestly hadn't thought about. Then he looked at Castiel and paled. "Again??", he half whimpered, half yelled, sounding terrified. "But - we were careful this once! It can't be!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 09:57 pm

Hanakael opened his mouth, about to answer when he realized he could feel it, this time. Almost as much as he had been able to tell that Castiel was going to give birth to a nephilim when he met him in person while he was bearing Mira. He shut his mouth, his face going white.

"... Dean, from the way we made love tonight, I couldn't be bearing it," Cas said, awkwardly clear enough, for the alarms had gone off.
"Too much information, honey," Rowena said as she showed up, massaging her ears. "Besides, dare I say I am not to be blamed this time?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 10:13 pm

Crowley turned to look at his soulmate and squinted at his pale, worried face. "Hana. What is it", he asked, without adding anything else. If it was terrible enough to worry Hanakael to that degree, there was good reason for him to start getting scared.

Dean closed his mouth, suddenly getting very interested in an unclean spot on the floor, his face getting all degrees of red. Eileen cleared her throat. "So we can assume it's not yours", she said out loud, to avoid further embarrassment. "But all this noise - it must mean it's something as big as Mira. Right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 10:17 pm

Hanakael licked his lower lip, adverting his gaze for a few seconds. When he looked back at Crowley, it seemed like he didn't dare to look at him in the eye yet. "I- I think I know why it doesn't feel like a proper nephilim."

Sam had been coughing and clearing his throat for a few seconds, embarrassed by Castiel's awkward statement. "Right. Which means there might be another... couple like you.
Castiel frowned, and connected briefly on his angel radio. Good thing he kept it mostly turned off these days. "... It's stronger than Mira," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 10:30 pm

Crowley frowned. He took a firm hold of Hanakael's chin, forcing him to look straight in his eyes. "What is it, Hana", he asked again, sounding impatient. A subtle, silent fear was starting to worm its way into his brain, overthinking his soulmate's words. Not like other Nephilims... a big one... But no. C'mon. It couldn't possibly be.

Dean instantly frowned, forgetting his own embarrassment for a second. Well, that sounded like a problem. "The child of an Archangel?", Eileen hypotized, frowning as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 10:41 pm

Hanakael couldn't help but feel nervous. "It's not a Nephilim," he said cautiously. "It's- Whatever it is, I can feel its energy inside your vessel," he almost whispered.

"Maybe," Castiel replied, frowning slightly. "Heaven has a trouble figuring it out, it's driving them crazy."
Meanwhile, Mira had finally stopped sobbing in her daddy's arms, and was now snuggling against Dean, her eyes still wet with tears.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 10:54 pm

Crowley stared at Hanakael. He just... did that. Stared. He didn't even blink for the longest time - actually, judging by the lack of movement, he wasn't even breathing. Granted, he didn't need it, but well. His eyes were wide open, his nostrils flared as he finally managed to let out a firm, but barely audible, "You aren't serious."

Dean looked down at Mira, gently rocking her to comfort her more and murmuring soothing words. He was still wearing a frowny expression though, eyebrows scrunched together. "That would be a giant problem - no, let's be serious. It would be a goddamned disaster. If the children are more powerful than their parents, can you imagine what could possibly come out?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/07/18, 11:08 pm

"I wish I weren't," Hanakael replied, a knot in his throat. "It's- Granted, you're wearing a female vessel, but you barely use it enough for its biological clock to go back into function..." And yet, he was having a hard time convincing himself this was a mistake.

Rowena made a face. "Well at least I'm relieved to know it's not our direct duty to cover the poor mother once more."
Mira ended up closing her eyes once more. She was still a bit upset, but she was also mostly tired.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/07/18, 07:10 pm

"Biological clock?" Crowley's voice sounded calm still, but the weird trembling in there was usually tell-tale. He was about to snap. Which he did. "Biological clock? This bitch is centuries old! The biological clock should mean nothing, bloody hell!", he yelled, angrily disentangling himself from the bedsheets. "This can't be happening. This cannot be happening, not to- not to me!" He seemed to concentrate a bit. After a couple of minutes, he turned to Hanakael again, his face pale. "I can't exit this vessel."

Dean snorted, still gently rocking Mira in his arms. "You can say thay. I mean, this time for once it's not your fault. And for two - we don't know who the mother is. So yes. It is pretty safe to assume we aren't going to take on any doctor duty!" He did seem pretty relieved.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/07/18, 08:35 pm

".." Hanakael finally stood up from the bed, where he had remained sitting for a little while, just as shocked as Crowley. He slowly walked up to him, and brought him back against him. "We should seek out help. See if there is a way to get you out, be it through an exorcism ritual."

Sam sighed. "So what now, we go back to bed?"
Castiel was still frowning intensely, looking at an invisible spot in front of him. He was still listening to the angel radio, trying to find out clues.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/07/18, 09:50 pm

Crowley was gaping, honestly feeling... lost. For the first time since centuries. He let Hanakael hold him as he trembled slightly, eyes wide open. "Ok", he answered breathlessly. "Ok. Let's... find someone who can do that."

Dean was about to answer, but he saw the weird look on Castiel's face, and frowned. "Cas?", he asked, hesitantly. "Everything okay?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/07/18, 09:59 pm

Hanakael held Crowley close, and ran a hand through his hair. "Let's get you washed up first. We might need help from..." he hesitated a bit, but didn't finish his sentence. "Maybe I'll be able to help you first, but we need to collect ourselves and calm down."

Castiel was clearly driven out of his own thoughts, and blinked at Dean. "Yes. Yes, I am fine, sorry. We should go back to bed indeed."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/07/18, 10:12 pm

Crowley took a deep breath, desperately trying to calm down as his soulmate had just suggested. "Well, it's not that easy", he spat, sounding irritated and scared. "This is... this is so out of place! So abnormal! I am not ready to bear a child!" He passed his own hands through his hair, taking a deep breath again. "I'm calm. I'm calm", he murmured, trying to relax.

Eileen nodded, then tugged Sam's shirt. "Let's go, us too." She was tired, and now that the sudden noise had died down, she was feeling in need to get rest. Also for her poor ears.
Dean bid a goodnight to everyone, then nodded to Castiel to follow him back to their room.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/07/18, 10:22 pm

Hanakael kept Crowley against him, gently rocking him back and forth. He was quite anxious himself, and didn't find words to reassure his soulmate. "We'll find a way out of this situation," he promised his soulmate.

Sam nodded, and wrapped an arm around Eileen, guiding her back to their room.
Castiel hesitated a bit, and looked back at Dean holding Mira up. "Should we keep her with us for the rest of the night? She seemed quite upset."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/07/18, 11:07 pm

Crowley wrapped himself around his soulmate, as tight as possible. "Who could help us, Hana", he murmured, clearly emotionally drained from that situation. "This might be, without exaggerating, a potential new Apocalypse. A disaster." He looked down at his stomach, grimacing deeply.

Dean observed his daughter, then nodded. "Yes, let's have her sleep between us", he agreed. Even if his voice spoke about some degree of regret. We know what the regret is about. He'd have lived to have more time to... get intimated.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/07/18, 11:25 pm

"... We could maybe ask the Winchesters' help. They still owe you a favor, if I remember well," Hana offered, a bit hesitantly, still petting his soulmate's back in a soothing way.

Castiel looked at Dean, and smiled a bit sheepishly. "We can... return to our previous activities during her afternoon nap tomorrow," he suggested.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/07/18, 06:04 pm

Crowley's nostrils flared, his eyes squinting in both horror and outrage. "I have to ask... to tell them... this?" He was breathing fast now, still grasping his soulmate's arms. "This could be too humiliating for me. I don't think I'd be able to face those bloody morons ever again. I can't lose my face like that- I-" He couldn't properly end that period so he just closed his mouth.

Dean flushed at those words, feeling suddenly embarrassed about being so open with his desires that Castiel could tell just by looking at him. He smiled shyly. "Y-yeah, we'll definitely do that", he answered, sitting on his side of the bed after laying Mira in a comfortable place, in the middle of the bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/07/18, 08:46 pm

"..." Hanakael took a deep breath. "I'll try to exorcise you first. Then we'll ask them to exorcise you- nothing forces us to tell them everything," he said, trying to help his soulmate to calm down.

Castiel smiled softly as he laid down on the other side, looking at their little angel, who was already falling back asleep.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/07/18, 09:15 pm

Crowley finally managed to relax. "Yes. Yes, that... that seems acceptable", he mumbled. "I could always say I have been hexed." He forced himself to breath more slowly, to avoid hyperventilating. "Good. Try to exorcise me, then." He sat back more comfortably, and readied himself for it.

Dean smiled back to Castiel and leant in to kiss Mira's forehead, murmuring a goodnight. Then he reached for his soulmate's hand, getting a hold of it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/07/18, 09:20 pm

Hanakael nodded, and sat down by Crowley's side, clearing his throat. And boy, did he try. He would insist for a good half an hour, trying hard to exorcise Crowley, but there was no use. His being was tied to that vessel. He sighed, and finally opened his eyes once more, giving his beloved an apologetic look.

Castiel gently squeezed Dean's hand back, and closed his eyes, to fall asleep as well.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/07/18, 09:37 pm

Crowley gritted his teeth. He suffered Hell - literally and figuratively - throughout the entire process. Even if it didn't work, an exorcism still felt painful, like someone trying to pull your insides from your body. When he didn't hear anything anymore, he opened his eyes. They were filled with desperation. "Nothing? It... just doesn't work?", he asked, voice trembling with anger. And then buried his face into his hands.

They are so cute. Send help

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/07/18, 10:03 pm

Hanakael wrapped his arms around Crowley, to hold him close to his chest once more. "I'm sorry. I- we might need something stronger." He took a deep breath, and just remained here, holding his soulmate close. "We'll try again tomorrow."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next