Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Astronaut6: Oh dear

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astronaut6: Oh dear - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut6: Oh dear

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 09:02 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip as well. Oh, he had seen that mental suggestion, alright. "No. I'll go to any lengths to please you," he almost purred, while lifting Crowley up in his arms, to carry him to their bed. He quite liked doing so when he was wearing his female vessel. Mostly because he was less heavy that way, but he wouldn't dare to admit it out loud.

Castiel held back a chuckle. "And she seems to love you as well." Indeed, Mira had nested herself comfortably against Dean, sighing softly. That is, before she gently grabbed Dean's shirt, to suck both on it and her thumb, happily.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 09:17 pm

Crowley, as per his usual, let Hanakael handle him as he pleased, comfortably stretching in his arms. "Oh, you know. It's very chivalrous of you, to go to such lengths to please me. But it is very important for me that you have just as much fun~" He leant in to kiss and nibble on his soulmate's neck.

Dean was about to answer, but froze when his shirt was, alas, trapped into Mira's eager mouth again. He looked down, sighing with exasperation, but he didn't have the heart to reproach her. "Maybe it's time for her nap", he simply observed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 09:41 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "You do know that I earn my pleasure from the knowledge I'm actually pleasing you, don't you?" he gently teased Crowley, while caressing his back before he sat on the bed, keeping him in his lap for now.

Sam snorted and went for the kitchen, while Castiel tried hard not to smile too much. "I think it is." He gently guided his soulmate back to Mira's room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 09:53 pm

Crowley chuckled as well, cupping Hanakael's face with both his hands. "You are very cute", he murmured. "But I do want some degree of physical satisfaction for you as well", he whispered at his ear, gently nibbling on the shell.

Dean just followed Castiel, trying hard in the meantime to have Mira let go of his shirt - that one was one of his favorites damn it!
While in the kitchen, Sam would have probably found Eileen, busy preparing a snack.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 09:57 pm

Hanakael wet his lips. Damn, did he enjoy the thoughts he was having right now. "Maybe later," he whispered back, even thought he let Crowley tease him a bit for a moment. He liked it when his soulmate was somehow softer with him, too.

Poor Dean wouldn't succeed. Sorry I don't make the rules.
When he spotted her, Sam smiled and walked behind Eileen. Even thought she could hear him coming now, he did gently tap her shoulder as he used to, before he bear-hugged her from behind. "Hey ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 10:30 pm

Crowley did tease Hanakael's ear for a while, nibbling and gently tugging the soft skin, until he got tired of that little game of his, and decided to up the game. "Get to work, darling", he purred against his skin. "And, if you do your job properly... I might be persuaded into returning the favor." He didn't need any persuading, and they both knew that, but. Well.

Mira would have probably just sucked on that shirt for the whole nap probably and Dean won't be able to do anything about it.
Eileen smiled, acknowledging Sam's way of getting to her without scaring her. She still faked a startled gasp. "I am being assaulted", she said out loud, feigning horror. "By a man twice my size. And a super cute one. Call the cute police", she added then, turning to kiss him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 10:42 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "Understood." He began by kissing Crowley quite hungrily while undressing him quickly, still keeping him on top for the moment. Soon enough, though, he would flip him down onto the mattress to devour his whole body with his lips.

"Too bad. I am also the cute police," Sam joked, as he kissed her cheek.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 10:58 pm

Crowley noisily and thoroughly enjoyed all those delicious attentions, sighing and letting out soft pleased sounds here and there. "Have I ever told you just how talented you are with your mouth", he moaned, hands reaching for his shoulders.

Eileen laughed, and kissed him back. Then she bit her lip, apparently trying really hard to keep something for herself. Something that maybe was good news.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/18, 11:33 pm

Sam kept on smiling, as he let her go to look at the snacks she was getring ready. He had noticed her smile, of course, so he was trying to look if there was a surprise in there for him. When he found nothing, though, he looked at her. "What's going on?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/18, 11:35 pm

Eileen let herself smile a bit more openly. "What makes you think there's something going on?", she quipped back, escaping him to rearrange the snacks on the table. "You and your hunter instinct. Maybe I am just happy to see you." She peeked at him. No, she was clearly hiding someone, and man was she bad at it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 09:01 pm

Sam held back a smile himself, and pecked her lips. "I don't know. Do you think I'm being overly curious? Come to think of it, my birthday is not exactly soon... Or maybe you're finally sick of me and hid some arsenic in my snacks."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 09:18 pm

Eileen bit her lower lip, to hide a smile. "I know it's not your birthday", she said, sounding overly cautious. "And Christmas won't come soon either. And, even if I was very tempted, after you and your big lug self almost crushed me the other night - no, I didn't put any arsenic in your snack." She went on her tip toes, to be able to wrap her arms around Sam's neck. "But this time you are right. I do have a surprise for you. Whether it is positive or negative... it will be up to you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 09:20 pm

"... What is it?" Sam hunched down a bit, so Eileen wouldn't have to tiptoe too much. He did smile though, a bit giddy - because they had been trying something for a while, and he sure hoped that 'surprise' was linked to it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 09:25 pm

Eileen's smile widened. Gosh, Sam was so cute, with his eager smile and his chivalrous gesture of hunching towards her. She dipped her hand in her pocket, and pulled out something. Something that she held in front of her boyfriend's face. Something that looked like a pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 09:36 pm

".... Oh my god," Sam whispered, before he laughed heartily. He lifted Eileen in the for a tight hug while he turned around, before he kissed her eagerly, half-chuckling. He felt like he could burst with happiness any second now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 09:46 pm

Eileen laughed with Sam, happily letting him spin her around. She kissed him back, honestly overjoyed too. She had kept it for herself for the whole day, waiting for the right moment, and now she could finally let out just how happy she felt! "You'll be such a great dad", she whispered with a large, moved smile, wrapping her arms around him and resting her forehead against his.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 09:53 pm

"And you'll be the best mom", Sam chuckled happily. He kept Eileen close to him, sighing happily. "Wow. I mean- wow," he repeated, still with that gleeful grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 10:05 pm

Eileen smiled more, and kissed Sam again and again. "I love you", she said in between kisses. "And tomorrow, if you want to, we can tell everyone about it. Alright?" To be fair, she couldn't wait to tell the whole bunker.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 10:06 pm

"How about tonight?" Sam asked her, in between kisses. "We can go on our picnic for the whole afternoon, and then come home," he said, gently caressing her cheek. "Unless you'd like us to spend the evening out as well?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 10:14 pm

Eileen gifted him with another bright, happy smile. "The whole afternoon is good enough for me. We can go out, be a cute couple of dorks for a good while, then come back for dinner. And give our announcement", she added, kissing Sam's nose.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 10:16 pm

"Alright," Sam replied, before he kissed Eileen on the nose as well. "I'll get the basket in the car. Are we missing something else ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/07/18, 10:20 pm

"Did you pick a blanket?", Eileen asked, letting go of Sam to check if she had put everything they needed in the basket. "You can go fetch that if you didn't already - I'll get the water and all the fridge-fresh things."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/07/18, 10:37 pm

"I'll do that," Sam said, with a smile. He kissed her one last time and went to fetch said blanket, so they could go on their romantic picnic together. He thought about bringing the ring he had bought, but decided not to. To each day its happy memory, he thought to himself with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/08/18, 06:51 pm

That couple-y, cute day passed over quite fast. Before Eileen even knew it, they were back at the bunker, picnic basket empty, tablecloth in the washer, and she found herself busy getting dinner ready together with Castiel. And with six hungry stomachs to fill, there was a lot to do!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/08/18, 06:57 pm

Since he also cooked most of the time, Sam was taking a little time off to entertain Mira as well, smiling widely at her little niece who kept showing who "dada" and "papa" were.

"... And you're telling me she tried to say Fergus's name before mine?" Rowena asked, half offended. "He's not even around that often!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next