Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 17:17

Hanakael kept making indecent noises, and actually began to rock his hips a bit to follow Crowley's movements inside of him. He sincerely hoped the demon would enjoy the moment about to come as much as he apparently enjoyed watching him.

Castiel straightened up a bit, and pecked Dean's lips. He then caressed his torso with one hand, as he licked his lower lip. "How do you feel about- now?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 17:35

Oh, that was a given. Crowley finally decided he had waited enough and, as soon as he deemed Hanakael prepared enough, he pulled out his fingers, wiping them on his own manhood. He hissed as he did that, slickening himself up with the rest of the lube. He scooted closer, positioning himself to rub his lenght against the angel's entrance. He leat down, kissing his throat. "I'm going in now", he warned him, starting to push slowly.

Dean swallowed down a thick lump of nervousness that had formed in the back of his throat. "Now?", he said, instantly hating how unsure he sounded. He did want this, there was no need to be so nervous! "I, um... now. Yes", he answered again, shifting a bit on the bed. "Actually, I... might or might not have bought some... lube", he confessed, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 21:22

Hanakael let out a deep, low breath, all air leaving his lungs when he felt Crowley sliding inside of him. It felt somehow much bigger than the demon's fingers, and the sensation itself was overwhelming. He loved it.

Castiel smiled softly, as he straightened up. "And I might or might not have bought some... protection as well," he completed. He kissed Dean again, longer this time, and kept caressing his torso for a bit. "Do you want me to gather everything we need?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 21:42

Crowley bit his lower lip, shutting his eyes as he slid all the way in in a couple of thrusts. It was indeed overwhelming. He didn't lack in experience, not at all, not even with virgins,, and he was far from a romantic sap, but this, this just - felt so different. Special. He shivered when he bottomed out, keeping himself from starting too fast. Instead he trailed up to Hanakael's ear with his mouth. "How does it feel?", he whispered, nibbling on the shell.

Dean kissed Castiel back softly, his hand resting on his back to caress it gently. This kind of intimacy he was used to, and it was so familiar by now that it managed to quell down his gut wrenching fear a bit. He smiled to his soulmate, a bit awkward. "Sure. I'll, um. I'll get a bit of... atmosphere?" If shutting off the main lights and turning on the small ones could be considered atmosphere.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 21:58

"Good. And tight," Hanakael replied without thinking, before he bit on his lower lip, then grunted low. "You're quite... big, I wasn't expecting to feel it that way," he breathed, as he laid lust-clouded eyes on his soulmate.

Castiel nodded softly. "Where did you put the lube?" He asked softly, as he finally stood up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 22:19

Crowley let out a breathless chuckle. "Let's say I chose very well", he purred. After all, everyone knew what he sold his soul for. Not to say it had been a great choice, but he was quite prideful. "And you... you feel like you were made for me. Tight, warm and nice", he groaned then, starting to move his hips, experimentally.

Dean cleared his throat, getting up from the bed. "In a bag inside that backpack", he said, pointing to one corner of the room. Yeah, he hadn't even unsealed it yet. No, he wasn't a chicken. He switched the lamp on his bedside table on, and turned off the other lights. It did look a bit nicer now, honestly. "Maybe I should have bought candles", he joked weakly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 22:30

Hankael groaned, and closed his eyes for a brief moment, focusing on Crowley's length inside of him a bit. He then opened it again to gaze at the demon, and raised his arms, to wrap them around his neck, so he could try to follow his pace.

Castiel let out a smile, and took the lube out - he even unpacked the bottle to lay it on the bedside table - and fished out the condoms from out of one of the drawers, in between some of his clothes. "I think the mood is... intimate enough, don't you think? Besides, it might be dangerous to keep lit up candles if we don't pay attention to them." He walked towards Dean, to lay his hands on his hips and steal a soft kiss from his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 22:45

Crowley smiled a feral smile to Hanakael, eyes clouded with lust as well. He kept his thrusts steady, hard and deep, going from leaving just the tip inside to slide all the way in again, but not too fast. He didn't want to rush. Of course, unless his lover wanted just that. "Hm, darling, a little suggestion", he managed to let out, in between soft grunts of pleasure. He grabbed the angel's thighs, to lift up his legs, managing to go even deeper. "It feels better like this."

Dean smiled to Castiel, now seemingly more relaxed. He rested his hands on his hips as well, leaning in to kiss him on the lips, then on the neck. "I don't think I'd pay attention to candles anyway, or to anything else, as long as you are around." He high-fived himself in his mind. Winning quote. Good thing he had paid attention to those two or three romance movies he had seen in his life.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 23:07

Hanakael gulped down, yet nodded. When Crowley came back deeper in him, he let out a cry of pleasure, and actually had to close his legs around the demon's waist for balance, tightening his arms around his neck in the same process. Breath shallow, he could barely breathe in between each thrust, his head spinning between a mix of pain an delicious feelings.

Thankfully, Castiel had not seen a lot of sappy romance movies himself, so he adorably smiled back at Dean, and kissed him again, shifting a bit closer to him, as he moved his hands on his sides, back, waist again, then even on his ass, to bring his hips closer to his.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 23:22

Crowley let out a long string of groans and moans, although he managed to crack up a large grin when Hanakael let out that cry of pleasure. He shivered and closed his eyes for a brief moment, concentrating at his best to keep the same, slow pace. He angled himself a bit better, making sure to hit the prostate with every thrust. But he did lean down to kiss the angel, whispering all sort of soothing - and filthy - words.

Dean let out a soft grunt against Castiel's lips when he felt him grab his ass. He did chuckle though, and tilted his head to deepen the kiss as his hands travelled on Castiel's lower back and in between his shoulder blades, pressing gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 23:38

Filthy moans and cries kept coming out of Hanakael's mouth, to the point he was actually thankful that Crowley kissed him from time to time, to stiffle those. Feeling the demon's length thrusting against that soft spot in him made his head spin, to the point he could not even think straight anymore.

Castiel understood Dean's silent request, and actually stepped away from him just to take off his own shirt, before he finally let his wings out, stretching them. He looked at Dean for a few seconds, biting his own lip, and then helped him to take off his own top.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 23:51

Crowley tried to drag that endless joining of their bodies for as long as he physically could. But unfortunately enough, he didn't have an infinite amount of stamina to keep that up. His thrusts were getting faster, but the rhythm was definitely sloppier now. He leant down to nuzzle against Hanakael's neck, hand sneaking between them to take a hold of his neglected length. "Come, Hana. Come for me", he panted, lifting his head to be able to admire him fully.

Dean let Castiel help him, unfurling his wings fully as soon as he had shrugged his shirt down on the floor. He stared at his soulmate, letting out a deep sigh as he took a step closer to get his hands all over him again. He just couldn't get used to how beautiful he looked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 11:15

Hanakael almost whimpered when Crowley gave him that last order, and held his gaze as his lips parted in a low, filthy moan when he finally came only two thrusts later, his whole body shivering and tensing around his soulmate.

Castiel let out a smile, and locked his lips with Dean's for a long, passionate kiss, as he began to run his hands in his soulmate's wings, gently at first.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 11:41

Crowley groaned loudly, taking in the sight of his soulmate shivering and coming under him and his touches. He gritted his teeth, eyes shifting closed as he thrusted hard inside that tight heat for the last time before coming as well, letting out a long, deep moan. He leant down and sunk his teeth in the tender flesh between Hanakael's neck and his shoulder, without really thinking.

Dean hummed into the kiss, happily reciprocating Castiel's touches as he dipped his fingers into the soft, dark feathers of his soulmate's wings. He kept it gentle too, just caressing and tenderly brushing his fingertips against them. On the other side, he did turn the kiss into a more passionate one, nibbling on the angel's lip and sucking on his tongue.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 11:47

Hanakael let out a cry of mixed pain and pleasure, still overwhelmed by his recent orgasm. He actually clawed at Crowley's back, probably leaving nail marks in his skin.

Castiel moaned softly into the kiss, and kissed Dean back as much as he could. He soon found himself pressed entirely against his soulmate, though, and was the first one to grap fistfulls of feathers to pull at his wings.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 11:57

Crowley nearly snarled, a sound that expressed all his approval about Hanakael's nails digging into his skin. He slowly let go of him, though, when his orgasm finally wore down, lapping and sucking gently on the bitten skin of his soulmate. He pulled himself out of him and rolled on his back, trying to catch a bit of breath.

Dean let out a sharp groan, actually breaking the kiss for a second. But he soon went back on it, leaning down to lick and kiss Castiel's throat, going as far as nibbling gently on the skin... as he not-so gently grabbed some of the feathers near the base and tugged on them, fingers digging deep.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 12:17

Hanakael was left breathless as well, and closed his eyes for a moment. When the effects of his orgasm finally wore down, he turned his head to look at Crowley, and smiled at him, as he caught his hand in his.

Castiel let out a short cry, and then moaned. He tilted his head on the side to allow Dean a better access to his throat, and moved his hands in between his feathers, reaching for the base of his wings to slowly dig his fingers there. Feeling his soulmate's eagerness actually reassured him a bit, given that Dean had seemed a bit shy moments ago.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 12:40

Crowley took a last, deep breath and then turned a bit to gaze back at Hanakael. His lips curled into a smile, curling his fingers around his soulmate's. "So", he drawled, his voice all rough by the moaning. "Was it like you expected, sweetheart?"

Dean let out a sudden cry of pleasure against the angel's neck, hands tightening in Castiel's feathers when he felt his fingers dig in that sensitive spot. It never ceased to rile him up, like nothing else could. But he had to pay him back, and he did that by shifting his hands to scrape his nails at the base of his soulmate's wings, scratching and digging.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 12:57

"Much better," Hanakael replied, as he brought Crowley's knuckles to his lips to kiss them. "I do hope you enjoyed it at least half as much as I did."

Castiel let out an indecent cry himself, and rocked his hips against Dean's by pure reflex, worked up by that sudden, delicious touch. "Dean," he moaned by his soulmate's ear, as he brought one of his hands between them, trying to undo both of their pants. And failing miserably.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 13:31

Crowley smiled at him, a smile that was strangely soft. He let Hanakael kiss his hand, and then gently pulled his to his own mouth, kissing his knuckles as well. "As if I didn't make it obvious enough", he smirked at him, then caressing softly the bite mark he had left on his soulmate. "You ruined me for all the other people now. I won't ever think about sex with someone else now~"

Dean moaned, desperate to feel more of his soulmate's touch. He regretfully took a step back, letting his hungry, lust-filled eyes meet Castiel's as he brought his hands in the front, to quickly undo his pants and yank them down, along with his underwear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 13:34

Hanakael held back a snort. "Good." He leaned in closer to lay a tender kiss on Crowley's lips. "I want to be the only one you'll come to for sex. No matter what it is you desire."

Castiel swallowed hard when Dean's eyes met his own, and took off the remaining of his own clothes. No matter how much he itched to find Dean's body against his again, however, he went to sit in the middle of the bed, licking his lower lip with anticipation.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 13:51

Crowley chuckled. "Whatever I desire?", he hummed, leaning in to steal another kiss from Hanakael's mouth, long and soft. "Kinky", he purred, his smile getting wider. "Does that mean I could ask you to be the one doing the taking next time, tiger?"

Dean bit his lower lip as he greedily let his eyes roam over Castiel's now naked body. He took a step further, kneeling on the bed to lean towards him and steal a deep, longing kiss from his mouth. He slowly inched further, gently trying to bring the angel to lay down on the mattress.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 14:45

Hanakael's smile grew wider. "It would be my pleasure, Crowley," he whispered back, caressing the demon's cheek. "You'll just have to tell me how you would like it."

Castiel happily complied, all while greedily kissing Dean back. He did raise one of his knees to rub his leg in between Dean's though, teasingly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 15:10

"Oh, I will take whatever you'll give me, darling. And I will enjoy every second of it. For the record, I am more on the rough side", Crowley simply answered, grinning. He hummed though, apparently delighted by something. "I do love how you say my name", he added after a bit, cupping Hanakael's cheek, leaning in to kiss his lips.

"Damn it, Cas", Dean groaned loudly as he instinctively bucked his hips against the angel's leg, breaking the kiss to lower his head a bit and try to concentrate on what he was supposed to do. He finally reached in between their bodies, to get a hold of Castiel's length, and started to pump it, betraying his impatience.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 15:20

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "Really?" He then inched just a little closer, to whisper to his ear, "Then I'll make sure to say your name the next time we make love... Crowley."

Castiel bit back a moan, clenching his teeth for a few seconds. "D-Dean... Not this time," he pleaded then, trying to gesture for the bottle on the beside table. He was worried that Dean might get too carried away, and get them to come before they could even move on to the next level.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next