-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 15 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 08:31 pm

Zahir's agressiveness seemed to wear down. "So you mean that you could actually make one of us like you, and that it would... relieve them? Tell me more." He seemed really interested by her offer. Even if Neos was throwing her alarmed looks.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 15 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 08:38 pm

Michela relaxed her posture a bit seeing that Zahir had somewhat calmed down. She made a small gesture towards Neos, sensing his uneasiness, as if to tell him not to worry. "Well..." She threw glances in Cathy's direction though, as if to see what she thought about that, if it was actually a good idea to go on.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 09:13 pm

And that might have actually been a good idea, since Cathy was now moving closer to Michela, curious. "You mean you could... turn them into creatures like you? Is it that easy?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 09:20 pm

Michela gave her a small smile, a bit relieved by seeing that Cathy seemed interested by that idea. "It is quite easy, yes." Then she went serious again. "But I have to warn you. I have no idea of what could be the consequences of mixing my kind of vampirism to your illness. It could cure it, it could make the pain go away, sure. But it could also make it worse. And well, I'd have to explain you how to survive, after." While she went on talking her shoulders dropped a bit. Was it that good of an idea, in the end?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 09:27 pm

Zahir held back a mocking laugh. "Hell, why not. Do that on me," he said, as a low growl came from the back of his throat.

"...Be carefull, Michela", whispered Neos to her. "I've got your back if needed, but don't go too far if you don't feel like it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 09:37 pm

Michela threw a thankful glance at Neos, nodding slightly in his direction. Then she looked back at Zahir. "Alright." She took a step forward. "You'll have to drink my blood. Be warned though, if something too bad happens, I won't hesitate to actually kill you. I know how it works, for my kind", she lowered her voice. "I hope this illness of yours doesn't get around through saliva or blood though."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 09:47 pm

Zahir nodded. "How do you want to give it to me? Do I need to hurt you?" asking this, he raised one of his arms, since an extra bone grew as a blade on them. Almost like Kars had, actually!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 10:02 pm

Michela looked warily at that sharp blade made of bone. "I'll do it myself, thank you", she said curtly. She bit on her own wrist, strong enough to draw blood. Then she offered it to Zahir. "There."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 10:05 pm

Zahir arched a brow, but leaned towards Michela, and grabbed her arm to lick the wound. He even actually grunted and sucked on it, his grip on her arm tightening.
"... Blood tends to ease the pain, you shouldn't hesitate to push him away," warned Cathy as she moved by Michela's side, brows furrowed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 10:14 pm

Michela didn't need to be told twice. She swiftly pulled her arm away when she was sure that he had had enough of her blood to trigger the transformation. "Ohi. Don't get ahead of yourself", she muttered, quietly observing as her wound slowly disappeared. "If you'll want some other blood, you'll have an excuse to look for it when the transformation will be complete."

Last edited by Gravirei on 15/01/17, 01:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 10:25 pm

Zahir held back a laugh and licked his lips, before he tensed. Hard. And almost fell on the floor as a loud, painful groan came from the back of his throat. His whole body shifted, and oddly enough... his bones' size twitched. They actually grew smaller, and smaller, until they disappeared under a newformed skin. Even his wings shrank, and disappeared in his back, as his ribs formed back again.
By Michela's side, Cathy brought her hand to her lips, half horrified, by what she was seeing. But she was also crying, unable to help herself. "It... it's working. I can't believe it, it goes beyond..." beyond what she could have ever hoped.
When Zahir straightened up again, he massaged his scalp, surprised to feel no more horns there. Then he looked at his arms, and his clawless hands. Then... he darted his eyes at Michela. And laughed. A nervous laugh. As if he couldn't believe what just happened to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 10:38 pm

Michela looked at the transformation going on before her own eyes, feeling uncertainty and uneasiness slowly leaving her. She couldn't hold back a triumphant smile when she saw the bone structure getting back to a normal one, a glint of satisfaction in her eyes.
She couldn't believe it had actually worked.
But after all, she had seen people about to die jump out of their hospital beds as if nothing had happened.
She openly smiled at Zahir now, the triumph not leaving her expression, looking at Cathy, at Neos, and Karl too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 10:42 pm

Neos gave Michela a nervous thumb up, as he walked closer to her. "... You had no idea this would work, did you."
Cathy was still cryin by Michela's side, but she was now smiling wider than ever. A bit remote, Karl smiled kindly at her, but made no move to come closer, as if not to bother her more than necessary.

Zahir was still looking at his body though, as if he didn't recognize himself. Then he looked at Michela. "Now you've go to tell me exactly what I have become."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 10:59 pm

"Not at all", Michela hissed through her teeth, still keeping her smile on though. She awkwardly patted Cathy on the shoulder, before looking back at Zahir again, nodding. "I call my kind vampires. From now on you will have to feed on human blood, keep away from the sunlight and try to pass out as unnoticed as possible. People tend to consider us monsters as much as you other people." She smiled again. "But it will be easier to get back to an almost normal lifestyle."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 11:12 pm

Zahir licked his fangs, the only bone-y part that hadn't shrank back to its normal size. "Good. I'm starving," he said as he looked at both Neos and Cathy. If the woman looked confused, Neos actually moved closer to Michela.
"Wowowowow. I didn't sign up for this shit," he warned the newly-formed vampire.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 11:16 pm

Michela took a step forward. "I would suggest you not to do that", she warned, a quiet growl coming from the back of her throat. "In my long life as a vampire, I understood that getting blood by force is not the wisest thing to do."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 11:19 pm

Zahir arched a brow. "Really. Why so? From my previous condition, I know that the more adrenaline there is in the blood, the more... soothing it is," he said as he now looked at Neos as if he was a walking sandwich.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 11:28 pm

Michela snorted. "Who do you think you're talking with? You don't have to soothe anything. You're not in pain. You just have to get dinner, that's it. I had mine, and all I had to do was to ask for it." She smirked. "Simple as that. And... I wouldn't get aggressive around an elder, if I was you." Her voice was alarmingly calm.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 11:37 pm

"Because you're my elder now? Eh." Zahir smirked, but merely crossed his arms. "So do I ask you friend to gently feed me?"

Neos threw Michela an alarmed look. "Listen, if I'm fine with letting you bite me, it is absolutely OUT OF THE WAY that this guy ever touches me again."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/17, 11:44 pm

"I am your elder, and as I transformed you I can as well destroy you with a flick of my fingers. Don't test me." Michela smiled widely at him, then she looked at Neos. "I can understand your reluctance. Newborn vampires aren't really trustworthy." She looked at Cathy, reflecting. "Does the city have an hospital? Do you store blood there?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/17, 11:49 pm

Zahir arched a brow, but patiently waited for Cathy to answer her.
"Well, yes, but... I'm afraid we'd have to steal a great amount of blood, if you come to transforme everyone there," she told her, uneasy. "After all, they're close to fifty people.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 12:02 am

Michela thought quickly about it. "One bag each will suffice. You don't have to feed every day, and not that much either." She looked at Zahir with a warning glare, as if she was underlining what she had just said. "I'm not saying you can't hunt, in the future. But you will understand, I hope, that having fifty people getting attacked during the night is far more worrying for authorities that blood bags disappearing from the local hospital."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 12:06 am

Zahir scratched his beard. "So... does that mean you're going to transform us all? Or do I have now the power to do that myself ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 12:13 am

Michela shrugged. "You can do that by yourself. But even for a vampire of my kind, getting blood taken by fifty people can be too debilitating. Especially for a newborn. My suggestion is to transform half of the group each."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 12:33 am

Zahir arched a brow. "so you mean you'll become the elder of half of the group, and I'll become the elder of the others?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next