Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe Empty Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe

Post by Mary 17/01/17, 10:14 pm

Several weeks after they had left that city, Neos was feeling overly exhausted. Everyone was still all happy about their travel, except him. Why should he be. He was the only human in a group of almost 10 vampires, and he and Cathy were the only walking sandwiches around. Granted, Michela's bites were starting to grow less and less painful each time, but he just couldn't stand it when a random guy needed to bite his wrist.
To make his pain worse, they were actually getting close to a new big city. And yet. It had started to pour down so much rain that they were now reduced to camp for the rest of the day.
He hated his tent. At least he had to share it with no one else, but sometimes it would have felt better not to be all alone, listening to the sound of rain alone.
He sighed yet again.

Last edited by Mary on 21/01/17, 08:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe Empty Re: Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe

Post by Gravirei 17/01/17, 10:30 pm

Michela was quite enjoying her trip. Honestly. Even if at the beginning it felt weird to travel with so many of her kind - in her world it wasn't common, to have groups with more than three people -, but they were nice people, and she enjoyed the company.
Especially since now she had people to call her friends.
Granted, she hadn't expected it at all, but it had happened. That made her quite... happy. Happier than she'd have been in the past years.
She had been sneaking around the camp when it had started to rain even harder than before, so she had to enter the nearest tent. Which happened to be Neos' one. She knew it was his of course, from the smell. Otherwise she'd have just run to her own. "Hey", she greeted him, her wet hair sticking to her face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/01/17, 10:47 pm

Neos looked at Michela, arching a brown. "Hey. Wrong tent. Except if you're here for a snack," he grunted, as he sighed dramatically. "Hello, this is Neos the snack man, what can I do for you. Shoulder, wrist, a bit of my juicy legs perhaps?" Darn, the more frustrated he grew, the more sarcasm he was throwing at people.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/01/17, 10:56 pm

Michela made a strangled sound and choked down a laugh. Then she looked at him before dramatically shaking her head. "Sorry mister juicy legs, I am on a diet by now. I want to be as thin as your endurance level", she stayed, as seriously as she could. "Sorry about invading your tent. I was strolling outside, but it started to rain harder and so I had to look for a cover. I'll be out as soon as possible!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/01/17, 11:05 pm

Neos held back a kind laugh. "Nah, it's ok. Help yourself, if you find enough space," he told her as he gestured around. His tend was small, there was barely place for more than one bed - his own. Which meant they had to sit both on it. He didn't mind too much, actually.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/01/17, 11:09 pm

Michela flopped down next to him, on the bed. She tried not to be too invasive, but it wasn't that easy, in that small space! And she really didn't feel like sitting on the cold, hard ground. "So, how are you doing? I know the trip has been hard for you... being a walking fridge isn't really that easy of a job." She smiled at him. "But well, the good news is that it won't be like that for long."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 07:58 pm

Neos sighed yet again. "Please tell me that they all still intend on dropping us in the next city. I mean, don't get me wrong, but for the kind of researches I'm doing, 4 is the most I'd be willing to travel with. Including ONE vampire, and that would be you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 08:13 pm

Michela smirked. "Why, I am flattered to be in your list of acceptable vampires. Yes, I think we won't be in a group this large for long. As soon as we'll arrive in the next city, we'll be four or five left. The others will scatter, I guess." She stretched, flinching from the feeling of clothes sticking to her. They were still wet. Thankfully she couldn't feel cold, or she would've been frozen by then. With pneumonia. "I can't wait, to be honest. I'd do ANYTHING for a shower."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 08:18 pm

Neos held back a laugh. "Tell me about it. A nice, warm shower, and a cosy bed." He looked at Michela. "How about we try to walk south, later on?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 08:28 pm

Michela leant back on her arms, thinking. "South? It doesn't sound bad. We could try." She sighed, then looked at him. "Maybe I think it sounds good just because in my head south equals to warm and dry." She chuckled a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 08:32 pm

Neos smiled at her. "Believe me. You could go to any friggin' world out there, and the South will ALWAYS feel better than anywhere else. Except that one time it was filled with man-eating creatures and I almost got killed twice on the same day," he mumbled.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 08:37 pm

Michela laughed. "Must've been quite the day, huh? Yeah, the south is usually a nice place... and honestly I don't think we could meet anything more weird than those 'vampires' here in this world. Maybe we'll be safer, in other places. Of course, if you don't count me as a man-eating creature as well", she added with a smirk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 08:46 pm

"Well so far you've proved me you're perfectly able of keeping me alive," Neos grunted. But he smiled then, and bumped her side with his elbow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 09:01 pm

Michela smiled back. "Just hope to never meet me in a dark alley while I am starving~", she joked... or was she. Then she snickered, and bumped him back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 09:09 pm

"... You know, sometimes I'm wondering if you're actually pretending to sass me. That would be hella creepy," he admitted to her, honestly blunt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 09:18 pm

Michela assumed a terribly offended expression, her hand on her chest for emphasis. "Why I would never! Mom taught me it's not polite to play with food!" She laughed, then got serious again. "For real, though. I'm not one of those bloodthirsty creatures that delight in killing people. I don't want to give any reason for everyone to call me a monster."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 09:20 pm

"Good," Neos said, as he relaxed a bit more. Then he remained silent for a little while. "The rain is not stopping," he commented calmly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 09:26 pm

Michela hummed, nodding. "I don't think it will stop any soon." She stayed in silence for a bit. Then she sighed, standing up. "Maybe I should go back to my tent anyways. I've been abusing your hospitality for too long."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 09:32 pm

"I don't mind you," Neos said a bit quickly, before he found the situation too awkward if he didn't explain himself. "I mean, I'd have offered for you to stay here, but my tent is a bit small, and...Well, you don't want to share my sleeping bag," he said with a soft laugh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 09:42 pm

Michela looked at him, as if she was thinking. "Oh, /you/ don't want to share your sleeping bag with me, believe me. After all, I /am/ quite cold." She shrugged, a small smile on her lips. "Well then, see you", she added, opening the tent to get out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 09:52 pm

Had Neos been a forward guy, he'd have offered Michela to stay in a seductive voice. But he wasn't. He just sat there, and felt his heart tighten a bit as he saw her ready to go. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 09:59 pm

Michela smiled at him. "Of course." Keeping for herself the pang of... disappointment she had felt learning that Neos still didn't entirely trust her. With that, she got out of the tent to run to her own.

Last edited by Gravirei on 19/01/17, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 10:14 pm

Neos sighed, and finally closed his tent again.
He actually didn't sleep much that night, given how many times he played that moment in his mind again, thinking of what he should have said or done. The next morning, he was in a foul mood. Granted, it was now barely raining. Still, it rained enough for them to get soaken wet when they reached the city by the beginning of the evening.
Thankfully enough, the group decided to split to get to different inns, so he only had to bear with Karl, Cathy and her family along with Michela. But having two girls in one group might mean she'd choose to spend the night with their friend. With that realization in mind, Neos sighed yet again.

"I'm starting to think Neos has caught some kind of disease," said Karl to both Michela and Cathy. "His breathing is getting heavier."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 10:26 pm

Michela couldn't help but chuckle at that observation. "It doesn't have to mean he is ill. I mean, he seemed fine yesterday... I feel more like he is worrying over something, with all those sighs. Or maybe he didn't sleep well", she added on a second thought, shrugging, a frown on her face as she peeked over Neos. "I mean, did you hear the rain? It was so damn noisy! No surprise people sleep terribly." She found herself being worried over her friend, even though she tried to not let it out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 10:44 pm

"I slept well," protested Karl faintly, before Cathy laughed, and patted him.
"Karl, sweety, I'm sorry but not everyone has a turn-off button. We all slept terribly. By the way, if you don't mind, Michela, I'd like to share rooms with Karl tonight. It's... a bit selfish", she added, adverting her gaze, "but I really, really need some calm to sleep."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next