-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 17 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 03:53 pm

Karl looked at Cathy and her grandfather for a moment, before he looked back at Michela again. "Are you going to stay in this world a bit?"

"No," answered Neos with a raspy voice, his eyes closed. "Hell no."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 17 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 04:01 pm

Michela smirked, patting Neos again. "Aw c'mon, do you mean you don't like it here? Sticky mist, freezing cold, radioactive stones, and now a swarm of new born vampires! Ten out of ten in all the holidays places suggestions!", she joked, distractingly playing with his hair. Then she looked back at Karl. "I honestly don't know. Maybe we could stay for another small bit... since it seems there are a lot of things to understand yet. But it mostly depends on our friend here", she added, gesturing towards Neos again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 04:12 pm

Neos just grunted. After all, he was too weak to do much more than this.

"... I would miss you," Karl said in a softer voice, as he looked at Michela. But before he could even say anything else, excited shouts burst in the camp, as Zahir was back in sight again. Thankfully, he was only carrying blood pockets, but no living being.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 04:29 pm

Michela blinked, honestly taken aback. She opened her mouth to say something, but she didn't even have the time to fully process what Karl had said that she immediately raised to her feet, feeling that Zahir was coming back. She mentally prepared herself to keep her cool whatever could happen. To be in control of the situation, as long as possible. She noticed with relief that the vampire was only holding blood pockets and she crossed her arms on her chest, with a slight nod of approval.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 04:41 pm

Zahir threw everyone around him a proud smile as he distributed the blood pockets. He seemed to have gain much back again himself, and now stretched his shoulders a bit before he made his wings disappear again in his back with ease. He was the only one who ever tried to trigger his old transformations again, though. Everyone else was much happier with being human-like.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 04:47 pm

Michela verified that everyone had their blood sacket, encouraging them to eat. She didn't fail to notice that in fact, Zahir had been the only one to get back to his old transformation, when needed. That wasn't an encouraging sign, but not even such a terrible one. "Soon you'll be able to get back to an... almost normal life again", she was telling one of the newborn vampires. "Just remember to not stay in the sunlight." She looked at Cathy, to make sure she listened to her advices.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 04:56 pm

Cathy actually came closer to Michela. "What happens if they ever get into the sunlight by accident? Does it harm them permanently?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 05:01 pm

"Exposition to sunlight can lead to severe burns, which even our structure can't heal from. It would leave permanent and extended scars at best. Mostly, though, it leads to a painful death." Michela answered flatly, brutally. It was no use to lie on that. "It is possible to get out during cloudy days, with adequate protection... but I wouldn't really suggest it." She sighed. "That's payback for our near-immortality, I guess."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 05:03 pm

"It's not like we weren't used to living at night anyway," said Zahir, who was inviting himself in the conversation. "Now, at least, we won't have to keep a low profile whenever the priests or the guards chase us," he added with a grim smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 05:16 pm

Michela looked at Zahir. "They won't have any reason to chase you, now, since you aren't as... outstanding as before now. Isn't that even better?", she said with a toothy grin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 05:25 pm

Zahir snorted. "Please. They'll remember soon enough who we are. And such a large group of people won't go unnoticed in the city," he said as he moved closer to Michela, though. And brushed her cheek. "But for now, I think there's still a lot you need to reveal about our new nature."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 05:36 pm

"They have no visual proof now. It will be easy. Just don't give them any excuse, and you'll not be persecuted." Michela did her absolute best not to flinch when she felt his fingers brush against her cheek. She didn't like all that confidence. But she limited herself in staying perfectly still, repressing a growl just in time. "Not as much as you think", she said with a small smile, quietly facing both him and Cathy. She crossed her arms. "Do you want to know something in particular?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 05:44 pm

"Are we to live forever? How boring does that get... alone," asked Zahir with an odd smile.
Cathy frowned when she looked at Zahir. "Step down your game. She's not interested in you, mister playboy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 06:00 pm

Michela snorted, covering her mouth with a hand to hide a chuckle, throwing a thankful glance and a smile at Cathy. "We are to live forever, in theory. But I dont think you'll have time to feel alone or to get... bored, with such a big group to look after", she said grinning, gesturing towards all the other vampires.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 06:11 pm

Zahir glared at Cathy, but released Michela's cheek. "Mh. I'm not sure we'll stay that much of a big group for long. Anyway, he said as he shrugged. "I thought you'll look after them with me, since you're... the elder?" he asked with an arched brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 06:24 pm

"The elder doesn't have to look after the newborns", Michela said with a patient smile. "Elders hold some power over their newborns, as I told you before. I guess it is a defensive mechanism or something. But well..." She shrugged lightly. "You don't have to stick with me, or with the other newborns, or with your own, if you'll have some. I'm just supposed to introduce you to a 'correct' lifestyle as a vampire." 'Like making sure you don't go around killing people out of bloodlust.'
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 06:39 pm

"Oops," whispered Zahir to her ear, before he straightened up, laughing, and crossed his arms. "I guess we're going back to the little teaching later, then? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 06:53 pm

Michela shot him a warning glare at that, even if she still kept her toothy smile on. "I don't see what else you might be wanting to learn, but. Ask questions, if you'll feel like it." She looked at Cathy again, looking for someone else to talk with. "So, how's your family now? Is everything ok?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 07:01 pm

"I just need for my father to come back, but... if it just takes a few blood to transform, I think it won't be too difficult for him to become like my grandfather," Cathy told her with a smile. In the meantime, Zahir had just shrugged and gone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 07:09 pm

Michela nodded with a smile. "Good. I don't think it will be more difficult as it was for your grandfather. I can't hide that I wasn't sure if it would've worked with him." She then grimaced, her eyes getting big as she made a curt nod towards the direction Zahir had wandered off to. "Great, he already started behaving like the noisy alpha of a pack of werewolves... and I can't even talk him off for now. Does he always behave like this or am I a special snowflake?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 07:45 pm

"He's always been this shitty," Cathy sighed. "He's the most bitter of all around here, and he used to be a noble in his human life. Actually... That's why he transformed so much, yet didn't get too far. The nobles are surrouned by the Mother's Stone."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 07:52 pm

"Mother's Stone, hm. I'd like to know more." Michela looked in Zahir's direction, without really focusing on him. She reflected, scratching her chin. "That stone... is a serious problem. I can't transform the whole city, but there's too much of that stone around to hope that other people won't start getting sick."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 08:24 pm

"It will probably keep happening. That stone is cursed, and everyone is too stupid to notice that," Cathy sighed. "But now that my grandfather is cured, and can move again, I think we should just move out of this town. Maybe there are healthier places in this world.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 08:29 pm

Michela scratched her head. "Move to another city then?" She looked around, eyeing all the people around with worry. "You mean everyone, or just... a small party?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 09:32 pm

"I was thinking mostly of me and my family, and the few that might follow. It's... a bit selfish to see it that way, but... I don't care what might happen to that city now. They're all nuts," she said, with a slight shiver.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next