Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 18 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 09:36 pm

Michela nodded slowly. "I can understand. After all, it was because of them and their religion, that all of these people ended up like that." She looked around, wondering what would have happened to all those people. Of course Karl would've gone with Cathy and her family... and maybe it would have been better for her and Neos to follow them. But she would've had to discuss it with him. "But, didn't you want to wait for your father? Where is he?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 18 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 10:32 pm

"He... travelled to actually try and see if there is a place out there, somewhere, where that stone isn't present. But he should be able to follow our tracks, I think," he said with a soft smile. "Oh, in the meantime, Karl and I should accompany you and your friend back to your inn, no?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 10:40 pm

"Oh... yes, I should actually discuss my next moves with Neos, actually. Well, if he will be able to stand up of course." Michela looked back to where Neos was laying down and walked up to him, gesturing for Cathy to follow her.
"How is he feeling?", she asked Karl with a smile, nodding towards the magician.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 10:50 pm

Karl looked up to Michela. "He has been making odd comments for the last five minutes. I think he is recovering, though."
"That guy doesn't get sarcasm," Neos growled as he looked at Michela. "Everything alright with your pupils?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 10:54 pm

Michela snickered, kneeling near them. "Not everyone gets sarcasm, Neos. Yeah, everything is ok. They don't seem too traumatized by the idea of drinking human blood for the rest of their life." She glanced at the newborns with a sigh. "I guess that everything is more acceptable to them than their previous situation. Are you really getting better? Cathy offered to take us back to the inn."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/01/17, 11:15 pm

"Please get me away from your child," Neos said as he raised his arm, to get some help and get up. "There's no way I'm staying near him now that he sees me as a walking bag of candies."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/17, 11:22 pm

Michela stifled a laugh, getting up and grabbing his arm to lift him back on his feet as if she was merely picking up a feather. "Don't think I am enjoying the way he sees /me/", she whispered to him. "Cathy here", she began then, nodding towards said woman, "was telling me that she was thinking of leaving this city with her family, since there is basically no way that people will understand how dangerous that stone is. What do you think we should do?", she asked then.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/01/17, 06:33 pm

"I'm done with studying that cursed stone," Neos said with a wince. "It's not one of the artefacts I'm after, so I'd like to move on to another world as soon as possible," he grunted. "But if you want to stay there, I won't... force you to come." Even though he seemed a bit grumpy about that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/01/17, 07:32 pm

Michela pondered over that answer. "Are you sure that the artifacts you're looking after couldn't be maybe in another city in this world?" She didn't sound too ready to leave his new friends... and she really would've been sad to part from Neos so soon. But well, of course she couldn't have had him stay if he didn't want to.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/01/17, 08:25 pm

Neos grunted. "Hmpf. Maybe. We could still try." He said. After all, he didn't know why, but he didn't want to upset her. "But I do hope we're going to leave that place soon, in that case."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/01/17, 08:36 pm

Michela offered him a big smile. "So, we should get back to the inn and pick up our stuff. Then we could try to reach another city with them, and look around a bit. Sounds good to you?" She lifted her hands. "I promise I'm not going to take snack breaks any time soon", she joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/01/17, 09:08 pm

Neos held back a smile. "Eh. Sounds good to me. Let's go back and sleep, then, before we go."
"I can lead you back to your inn safely, if you wish," Karl said with a soft smile, and a light bow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/01/17, 09:14 pm

"Yeah, better to rest a bit. Too many emotions for today, eh?" Michela grinned at Neos. "Oh, thank you! That will be appreciated." She smiled back at Karl, then looking at Cathy. "We can see each other tomorrow morning, then?", she offered. "Will you come back to the city too?" The vampire glanced back at her grandpa.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/01/17, 09:44 pm

Cathy nodded. "I have a few things I need to pack up before we leave. How about we find each other tomorrow morning, around noon ? I'll get coats for you and grandpa, in case there is too much sun," she said with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/01/17, 09:49 pm

"Thanks. I'd suggest to take an umbrella as well. You never know." Michela nodded at her suggestion. "Well then, we'd better go!" She looked in the direction of the city.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18