Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 3 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 01:56 pm

"So after the meal, we will show you your quarters." Well, Fina was sure a real professional on that one. She didn't count on Smoker to talk : he was a total bear

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 3 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:04 pm

Mihawk smiled at Fina, nodding his head with a "Thank you". He started to eat. He felt Smoker's suspicious glances - the man wasn't subtle at all. But well. Why don't... have a little fun with that. Mihawk smirked. Oh, the idea that had popped in his mind was absolutely great. Carefully, he brushed his foot against Smoker's leg. A bit too long for it to be mistaken for an accidental contact. Then he stopped. Then he did it again. And again. While keeping a straight face and eating his food in silence.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 02:16 pm

Smoker threw some startled glances to Mihawk at that point. Then he grunted, and leaned a bit towards him "You've got the wrong leg, Casanova," he growled in a low voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:18 pm

"?" Fina looked at Smoker, curious. Well she had no idea of what was happening here, Mihawk kept such a straight face !

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:22 pm

Mihawk stared at Smoker, keeping a very calm expression. He glanced briefly at Fina, however, before returning to the other man and say: "No. I didn't." And he brushed his leg again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 02:35 pm

Smoker didn't know how to react. Well, granted, he was now looking at Mihawk as if the man had just grown an extra head. Then, oddly, he felt heat rushing to his face, and retrieved his legs as far away back as he could. which wouldn't go unnoticed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:36 pm

"... What is happening, here?" Yes Fina was more than confused, on that one. And Smoker was... blushing?!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:42 pm

"Oh, nothing. Your friend thought I was brushing against the wrong leg", Mihawk said casually smirking at Fina, not even bothering telling a lie, then starting to eat again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 02:49 pm

Smoker openned his mouth to protest, but no sound came out of it. Then instend, he grunted loudly, and ate faster than before, his gaze focused on his plate and his brows furrowed deeply.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:51 pm

"... Do I need to leave you both alone ? I can ask for a room for you" Fina arched a brow. She kinda got it, finally

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 03:03 pm

"No," almist shouted Smoker, before he cleared his throat. "No. I'm not into that sorta things," he grunted. Then he stood up. "I'll catch up with you later Fina, I... Tashigi needs me." That was a lie, it was Tashigi's free day today. But he needed to flee. Fina discovering he was also attracted to men was NOT what he wanted right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 03:08 pm

'Is he fleeing...?' Mihawk arched an eyebrow. He wasn't expecting that much uneasiness, honestly. Or maybe... maybe uneasiness wasn't the thing here. He didn't say anything to stop the man however, leaving that option to Fina.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 03:14 pm

Fina was too surprised, to be honest. "You're... going? ... Ok, see you late." Well she couldn't lie, she was disappointed to see him leaving

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 03:19 pm

Smoker nodded and just exited the room. He needed some fresh air. And not picturing topless Mihawk and Fina calling for him. He actually smoked a lot of cigars in the next few minutes he spent outside, trying to regain control of hid mind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 03:28 pm

Mihawk looked at Fina. "My apologies. I didn't mean to make him run away like that." And he meant what he was saying. "Maybe I embarrassed him."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 03:32 pm

"..." Fina looked at Mihawk, suspicious. "Did you hit on him under the table, without me aware of it?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 03:58 pm

Mihawk smirked. "Maybe", he said then, finishing his dish, putting down his fork and cleaning his mouth. "I think he is still wondering what kind of relationship we have."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 04:02 pm

Fina arched a brow. "I'm gonna say friends with interests?" WELL. It was not wrong, right? "It is not something shameful for what I know"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 04:07 pm

Mihawk rested his chin on his hand, looking at her. "An acceptable definition", he hummed, smiling at her. "Are you in the same kind of relationship with him? He seemed pretty... protective of you, earlier."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 04:08 pm

"No" Fina answered honestly. "And if I were to be more intimate with him, I couldn't tell 'friends with benefits'. I would like more, for sure."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 04:11 pm

"I see", Mihawk said quietly, then getting silent, his thoughts wandering on that. 'What a shame', he could've added, but he didn't.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 04:21 pm

"I'm not going to prevent to do stuff with him" Fina said, amused. "You look like someone who really wants something and can't..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 04:32 pm

"Oh it's not that. I wouldn't like to ruin something that could develop in a relationship by getting in the middle of it." Mihawk smirked, emptying his glass. "And besides that, he didn't look very interested, did he?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 04:33 pm

"Well if he wasn't, he would not have fled" Fina thought out loud. "Do I need to let you two having something? I could go away for a bit"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 04:45 pm

"Oh that won't be necessary, please. More than that..." Mihawk brushed one of her hands gently. "... I'd like you to stay. If you don't mind, of course. It has been a long time since we last saw each other, after all", he purred then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next