Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 10 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 12:00 am

Fina explored the flesh with curiosity, caressing the inner with such a gentle touch. And of course, Smoker 'showed' her the way to Mihawk's soft spot, that she pressed on it, slowly

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 10 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 12:06 am

Smoker smiled and leaned forward to whisper to Fina's ear. "Can we switch for a bit ? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 12:12 am

Mihawk didn't hear that. He was a tiny bit too occupied in that moment. With unimportant stuff like remember how to breathe because damn, it seemed like those two really wanted to kill him that way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 12:16 am

Fina chuckled and released Mihawk's sex for the second time. "Sure ~ I'm curious about your way to do"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 12:37 am

"Oh, 't's about the same," he replied with a smirk, before he bent over and took Mihawk's sex fully in his mouth, before he began pumping on it steadily. Maybe should he have thought this all beforehand and told himself it was not that wise to show Fina how good he was at dick-sucking. Not that his brain could process much further than "want to see Mihawk beg for release" at that moment.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 07:20 pm

Mihawk had to bite one of his hands while the other hand gripped tightly the bedsheets. He looked at Smoker, and at Fina. He couldn't believe a man like that could... and that well... and Fina's fingers... how did they think of changing...? The thoughts in his mind were starting to get confused as his two lovers were succeeding in drawing long moans out of him now. "You two... surely don't want me to... come like this, do you?" His voice was trembling, and it was low and raspy ( a very sexy sound *gets kicked* ), full of repressed moans.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 08:04 pm

"I'm afraid it is Smoker's goal" Fina answered with an amused tone, still exploring his sensitive flesh with her fingers, remembering the spots that made him moan. "Well apparently he wants to be responsible of your first orgasm"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 09:38 pm

Smoker made a noise that sounded like he approved. He even casted a glance at Mihawk, before he swallowed him at the back of his throat, and sucked on him more eagerly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 09:49 pm

Mihawk let out a choked noise. He had a high tolerance, usually, but not at a level like that. He was at the edge of his limit, and he let both his lovers know, in between ragged breaths and moans.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 09:55 pm

"Let yourself go, Mihawk" Fina softly told him. Well. Her fingers came to press on his prostate at each thrust, so it could help for him to stop struggling

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 10:00 pm

Smoker slowly, teasingly swallowed again, so his throat would close on Mihawk's length, pulling him further down.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 10:13 pm

Mihawk couldn't take more of it - and who could have, honestly. With his prostate continuously and teasingly rubbed by Fina's finger, and his dick buried in the heat of Smoker's mouth, he came with a long, louder moan, his hands gripping on the sheets under him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 10:17 pm

Fina took back her fingers now, and came to kiss Mihawk's throat. He deserved a bit of tenderness, after all of that!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 10:22 pm

Smoker steadily swallowed Mihawk's semence, before he finally let go of his sex with a loud "pop". He then licked his lips, and smirked as he looked at the warlord's face. His bliss felt like a victory.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 10:43 pm

Mihawk sighed when he felt Fina kissing his throat, caressing her hair. He looked at Smoker. Oh, he wanted to wipe off that smug smile off that face... but they had time for that. He turned his face to Fina, whispering in a low voice: "I will get revenge on him for this, later. Can I count on you, dear?" He kissed her cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 10:45 pm

"Of course ~" She kissed him for him and nibbled his lower lip with a smile. "I'm always here to help you ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 10:56 pm

Smoker caressed the inside of Mihawk's thigh, almost tenderly. "Eh. Still up for a full row with us?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 11:11 pm

Mihawk huffed, looking at him amused. "Who do you take me for? I will have you know that I have an enviable stamina. I am ready for everything you might give me." He sat up, pulling up Fina with him, gently kissing her back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 11:13 pm

Fina didn't comment on the stamina but clearly, 'enviable' was not strong enough to explain Mihawk's. She smiled against his lips, and looked at Smoker. "So now I lie down?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 11:15 pm

"Or you could ride him while I fuck him", replied Smoker in a low voice. Mihawk's comment had kind of... sounded like an insult to him. So he wanted to have him at their mercy as long as possible.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 11:38 pm

Mihawk smirked. "Want so bad to have me subdued, hm? I can't say I mind the idea." He looked at Smoker again, licking his lips, his hand now on Fina's hips. "Not one bit."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 11:39 pm

Fina huffed a bit. "So now you don't want to see me anymore? Well if you want" Was it really wise, Smoker

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/16, 11:45 pm

Smoker twitched at that idea. "No, wait. I do want to see you Fina," he said a bit quick, as he was worried he had offended her. "... We can just do it the way we had planned."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/16, 11:53 pm

Mihawk looked at them, staying silent. He was up with both ideas, so he just waited for his two partners to decide.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/11/16, 11:57 pm

"Hm you wanted the other way and Mihawk too. Maybe we can try that." Poor Smoker, better be nice after that

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next