-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 2 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 05/11/16, 10:27 pm

Smoker wanted to protest. But find out he couldn't. He'd have to explain to Akainu why they didn't show up to the docks, to keep an eye on the other warlords, but having to go against Fina's decision didn't seem wise at the moment. So he just nodded silently.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 2 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:31 pm

For Fina, it was clear that their duty was to go with Mihawk and to eat because damnit! She was really hungry! "Perfect. Now, gentlemen..." And she went first into the cafeteria, to order lunches for three people

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 10:38 pm

Mihawk didn't really know if he wanted to laugh or something else. Fina was so intimidating that he had Smoker actually stop all the protests suddenly. He followed Fina swiftly, after casting a glance to Smoker.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/16, 10:48 pm

Smoker casted back a cold glance at Mihawk. He would not complain out loud, but he sure hadn't forgotten how... familiar the warlord had been with Fina. And he still wasn't accepting it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:55 pm

"If you both stay silent like this, this meal will not be funny" Fina sighed, taking place at a table. "But I can't force you to be nice to each other, I guess"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 11:06 pm

Mihawk sat near Fina, crossing his legs. "I can't promise to be nice, but I can at the very least try", he said, lifting his chin in a supponent manner. He didn't believe Smoker could even /pretend/ to be nice to him, but well. He looked at Fina instead. "Did you have any other problem with Doflamingo since the last time? I was quite sure he would've tried to hunt you down."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/16, 11:10 pm

Smoker didn't say anything. That was still the best way not to anger Fina too much. And he couldn't stop thinking about Mihawk, Fina, and that possible relationship he only had a glimpse of. Were they already lovers? Was this just a flirt?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 11:28 pm

Fina frowned, quite.... displeased by the idea. "I don't think that failure of a man has time to lose with someone like me. I did not see him since the last accident and... I don't think he will show up today, right Smoker?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 11:35 pm

"Ah I do hope he won't show up today. Although I am sorry to admit that his presence would probably be more interesting that the boring speeches your Chief Admiral seems to love so much", Mihawk scoffed at the idea of having to listen to that once again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/16, 11:43 pm

Smoker couldn't help but huff silently at the mention of Akainu's damned speeches. Though he answered Fina. "He told the government that he had some duties in his kingdom that prevented him from leaving. Bullshit if you ask me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 11:46 pm

"Yeaaah Akainu is a boring man. And worst, he yells too much so you can't fall asleep even if you are bored..." Fina said, shaking her head. Then smiled at Smoker's piece of news. "Oh that is good for me. Everytime he's here he's trying to break the door of my room"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 11:54 pm

"What a disgraceful example of a human being. I hate the thought that sometimes I have to breathe his same air. It is very good to know he won't be over... although he is probably having his dirty hands in some shady business of his right in this moment." Who could know what that man was thinking, under his not-very-hairy head.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 12:01 am

"Hold on a second," Smoker interrupted them, frowning deeply as he looked at Fina in disbelief. "He tries to break into your room ?!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 12:08 am

Fina looked at Smoker, quite surprised. "Well... Yes. He's always harrassing me when he's here. Because he thinks he can make me come in his bed"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:14 am

Mihawk this time looked at Smoker. "I can confirm. He harassed Fina right in front of my eyes. And I am sure I can't go wrong if I say that doing that is one of his favourite past times." He glanced at the woman with sympathy. "Even though... I also witnessed how well she can defend herself." He smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 12:30 am

Smoker's face remained serious, or dare I say, a bit anxious. "Fina. Did he ever try to make a serious move on you ? I mean, we should talk to and admiral about this, we can't let that man just storm into any Marine base as he wishes-"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 10:44 am

Fina was grateful for the compliment and smiled at Mihawk. Well she was indeed quite proud of herself too. Then she looked at Smoker, a bit surprised. "But I told. Since he is a warlord and I'm only a commodore, it's not myself they will want to keep"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:07 pm

Mihawk grimaced at that. "What are you saying is quite... terrible. How can they not care if a colleague's life is at stake? Doflamingo is a pervert, but he can also become very dangerous if he doesn't get what he wants. It is outrageous. Someone should do something."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 12:16 pm

"I'll try to put some senses in them," grunted Smoker. "Doflamingo is a menace. I still don't get why they allowed him to become a warlord in the first place. Then again...Crocodile had been one for several years," he added, on a darker tone. And throwing a glance at Mihawk. Who probably was the only one deserving his own title.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 12:24 pm

Fina shrugged. "You know, the problem is not the Marines. It's the Government that allows Doflamingo to be an asshole. I think Admiral Kizaru said to Doflamingo that I won't be here today. Or he would have come for sure"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:36 pm

Mihawk shook his head, silently thanking Admiral Kizaru for that lie. "Honestly, a lot of my colleagues care about being Warlords just to hide their business... Crocodile is one of the examples. But yes, that is quite right; it's the World Government that is to blame. Every decision is up to them. My opinion is that probably that man is somehow involved in something really big, and that's why no one says anything." He crossed his arms on his chest.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 12:42 pm

Smoker remained silent. Maybe that was the reason why, indeed. But still. He kept throwing discreet glances at both Fina and Mihawk from time to time. Maybe those two weren't that close, after all. Maybe had he overreacted a bit, earlier.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 12:47 pm

"Certainly" Fina sighed. "Well a commodore like me has no power. Hopefully a vice-admiral has more ~" And she glanced at Smoker, then at Mihawk. "When is your meeting by the way? I did not check for the hour"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 01:23 pm

Mihawk narrowed his eyes in thought. "Actually I think the meeting will begin in a couple of hours. So hopefully I have time to eat and rest."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/16, 01:54 pm

Smoker noted at the back of his mind that he should still talk to one of the admirals about it. Still, he remained silent, and ate calmly, while glancing at Mihawk. Didn't seem as threatening as before, since he was no longer openly flirting with Fina.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next