Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 6 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 06:22 pm

That reasoning was both flawless and very, very weird. Mihawk stared at Fina with a politely incredulous expression before finally getting a hold of himself. "... if you put it this way...", he said then. He couldn't say that the idea wasn't intriguing to say the least.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 6 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 06:36 pm

"... Wait, what were you two going to do? What am I joining it, a... toast?" Poor Smoker didn't really know how to react. And crossing gazes with Mihawk made him a bit uneasy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 06:42 pm

Fina facepalmed for real. And looked at Mihawk, and decided to make him pay for earlier. "Apparently Mihawk is very interested at the idea of sharing a bed with you, Smoker"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 07:05 pm

Mihawk casted a glare at Fina. A glare that said 'This is called a petty revenge Fina, I thought better of you' (YEAH LIKE HE IS THE ONE TO TALK RIGHT). He then looked at Smoker. "Well, that's not a lie."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 08:11 pm

Smoker just... stared for a short while. Then he took his cigars off his lips. Took a deep breath. But them back there. Looked at Fina, his face rather... hot. "...........Are we talking about having sex all together." That wasn't really his question, though. He was more or less asking 'I'M CONFUSED, SHOULD I UNDRESS, SHOULD I HAVE BROUGHT STUFF'
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 08:18 pm

Fina smirked at Mihawk. He had not been a gentleman earlier, it was PAYBACK! Then she looked at Smoker. "Well we have the meeting to decide. If you want to, to get ready.."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 08:27 pm

Mihawk blinked. That was right, the meeting. He had almost forgotten... He stood up, taking back his hat. "I think it's time for the meeting to start, speaking about that." He walked towards the door, stopping for a second just to say "If you want to back off, you have all the time. Even though I will admit that I would be... quite disappointed." And with that, he walked out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 08:31 pm

Smoker cleared his throat, and threw a glance at Fina. "So, should I... come back here with some stuff ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 08:32 pm

"I'm reaaally curious about what you will bring here" Fina chuckled. "But yes, do it. I'll be waiting for you, ok? But... don't feel forced, of course"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 08:40 pm

Smoker nodded quietly, but he made a step towards her. "Fina, there's just one- I mean..." He sighed, and took off his cigars to steal a soft, tender kiss from her lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 08:47 pm

Fina grabbed his neck to kiss him back. "You... should be more confident in this. I can't believe a man as perfect as you really wishes to spend time with me, you know"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 09:08 pm

"With a woman like you ? I'll take all the time in the world," he answered with a chuckle, before he took his cigars back into his lips. "I'll see you later, then ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 09:16 pm

Mihawk came out of the meeting room in a sour mood. The chairs were uncomfortable, the speech boring and the voice too loud to permit him to nap quietly in his seat. He grumbled quietly while walking to the quarters. 'Next time, I'm going to stay home.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 09:23 pm

It was so shameful that he thought like that, because Fina decided to wait for the two men in the room. And she did change, at least to wear more... sexy underwears. Something they would notice easily because she was wearing a shirt a bit unbuttonned at the top, revealing the beginning of a bra black and red

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 09:25 pm

Smoker arrived in front of the bedroom door at the same time as Mihawk. He couldn't help but finally stare at that naked torso in front of him, and grunted as he gestured to the door. "Hrm. 'Fter you, I guess."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 09:31 pm

Mihawk looked at him - heights considered, it was quite difficult to look at his face -, regarding him with a "Thank you" and opening the door, entering the room. And finding himself quite pleased with the sight of Fina with that unbuttoned top, and that glimpse of lingerie.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 09:38 pm

And she had been nice enough to pour 3 glasses of wine, considering they would be three. And she smiled at them when they entered the room. "I guess the meeting was boring?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 09:41 pm

Smoker entered right behind Mihawk, and made sure the door was closed between them - and by closed I meant locked - before he threw his coat away. After all, if they were going for some more interesting activites, he wouldn't need it. He kept a small bag though, that he left right next to the bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 10:07 pm

"Surely not as interesting as what I can see in this room." Mihawk licked his lips. Was he referring to Fina, or to Smoker? Well, but to both, of course. He shrugged his coat off too, following Smoker's example, and he placed it aside along with his hat, getting near the bed, casting a curious glance to the bag Smoker had brought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 10:12 pm

Fina chuckled and gave a glass to each. "I will take that for a compliment for us... so what did you bring, Smoker?" Fina was really curious too

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 10:22 pm

"... Nothing much," Smoker answered, as he sat on the bed with his glass of wine. He cleared his throat. "Lube, condoms, and... cuffs. Rings. Stuff like that." He paused, then glared at both of them. And pointed at them. "Don't judge me, ok."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 10:31 pm

Mihawk looked at him, a glint of amusement in his eyes. He would've never guessed. "Oh, I won't judge. It is quite interesting", he chuckled, sitting on the bed too with his glass, sipping a bit from it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/16, 10:34 pm

"I am not judging" Fina answered honestly. "I'm more curious, to be honest. I never tried accessories." Well she had bad lovers before, and they didn't have time to try those with Mihawk

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/16, 10:43 pm

Smoker grunted, and emptied his glass of wine in one go. Then he leaned towards Fina to kiss her on the cheek. "I'll show you later. We might have... trouble to determine who should be doing what." After all, he felt like he was with two dominant partners. And he was quite used of being a bit... rough himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/16, 10:46 pm

Mihawk drank what was left of his wine, playing distractly with his glass now. "I don't have problems with that. I will let you decide. Besides, it wouldn't be nice of an host such as myself to take the decisions."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next