-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 7 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 10:55 pm

Jinbe didn't catch the allusion this time, probably because he was still drowning the other one in what was left of his sake. Luckily, or he'd have choked this time. "Ten minutes away too, more or less! Why? Ah, how unpolite of me, maybe the voyage tired you a bit and you need to refresh?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 7 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 11:01 pm

"Don't worry, I was just wondering how late we could stay at that fair. And at the restaurant. I can wait until tonight." But was he really talking about being tired from his trip. We would never know.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 11:13 pm

"Oh, if you're sure, ok then!" Jimbe smiled brightly and got up from his seat, stretching a bit. "So, shall we go then?" He put money for both drinks and a tip for the waitress on the table, offering his hand to Mihawk.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 05:38 pm

Mihawk nodded and took Jinbe's hands to stand up. But did not let it go afterwards. "You should have let me pay for the drinks. After all, I'm the one who had you come in there, out of the blue."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 06:12 pm

Jinbe felt giddy as a young man hand in hand with his crush, leading Mihawk out of the crowded cafè. He would've never refused hand holding. If he did, assume he had been possessed by a demon or an alien parasite. "Oh, please. You came all the way here just for me, the bare minimum I could do was buying you a drink, no?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 06:23 pm

Mihawk held back a smile. "Alright. Then I'll offer you our dinner," he said, walking with him. "After all, I should be grateful that you found time for me, even though I came unannounced."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 06:35 pm

"You know how I am. I would've found time at all costs. If it is for you." Jinbe squeezed Mihawk's hand gently in his, walking calmly at his side among the lively streets of the city. That was one of the most crowded parts, especially during that hour of the day, but it was also very colorful and full of interesting places; grocery shops where to buy different seaweeds, small pubs from where they could smell the intense smell of grilled sea monster meat, the water streets above them full of merfolk swimming around...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 06:43 pm

Mihawk squeezed Jinbe's hand in his in return, saying nothing. What was there to say, after all? He knew Jinbe could tell how glad that made him. He calmly wandered across the streets with him, asked a few questions about details that peeked his interest, or just enjoyed having Jinbe show and tell him everything about the places they visited.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 06:53 pm

After a good while - they had spent a bit more than required in the city walking around -, they reached the big space in which the fair stalls were being constructed. Everyone was working around them, but the space was almost ready by now. "The fair will be in three days. We are getting ready to host a lot of people. Even outsiders. It is a first for this country, and we are hoping everything will go alright", Jimbe explained, while showing him the almost finished stalls.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 07:02 pm

Mihawk nodded, and let Jinbe take him there, looking curiously around. "Do you think we would get the time to get there once the fair has officially started?" What could be more romantic than that. Of course he wanted to spend time there with Jinbe.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:09 pm

"Of course! As an authority, I have to attend both the opening and the closing of the event." Jinbe seemed quite pleased about that duty. He peeked at Mihawk. "I'd love you to stay around for the whole event. If... you don't mind to stay for a whole night, of course. I know you don't really appreciate big gatherings, but... it would make me very happy." He mumbled, looking elsewhere, feeling a bit bashful.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 07:17 pm

Mihawk gently brought Jinbe's knuckles to his lips, kissing them softly. "That would be my pleasure. Should I buy a specific outfit for the occasion, given that I'll be attending as... the companion of an "authority"?" Did he ask with a glimpse of a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:26 pm

Jinbe grumbled softly, letting Mihawk kiss his hand. "If you please, you can buy a new yukata for the occasion. It isn't an overly formal event, so don't worry about having to wear something specific." And besides, it really didn't matter. Mihawk would've looked ravishing wearing whatever. ... he didn't say that out loud, right- "Ah! Look, there is a friend of mine I'd like you to meet", he said quickly, scurring away, hoping to leave the embarrassment ( the thousandth that day ) behind.

Last edited by Gravirei on 25/10/16, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 07:39 pm

Mihawk had to keep the "why don't you come and choose that outfit with me" tease at the back of his mind, looking out for the person Jinbe was talking about. After all, he could not tease him in front of just everyone in the fishmen's island.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:55 pm

"Aladdin!" Jinbe smiled broadly at the merman, exchanging a friendly handshake with him. "I'm glad to see you. I hope the work is proceeding well."
"Oyabun", the other man greeted him. "We are almost finished. Tomorrow, the whole sector here will be complete." He tilted his head, seeing someone he wasn't totally expecting to see there. "Ah, Aladdin, this is Dracule Mihawk, my guest", he said, introducing them. "Mihawk, this is Aladdin, my right hand and vice captain of the Sun Pirates, and a great friend of mine."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 08:02 pm

Mihawk nodded to Jinbe's vice captain, and offered his hand as well to shake it. After all... he did not know if Jinbe had made their relationship official, but showing a bit of sympathy towards someone close to him surely wouldn't hurt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:18 pm

"Ah, Hawkeyes, hm. Jinbe talked a lot about you." Aladdin shook Mihawk's hand. In his eyes, anyone could read what he hadn't said in a loud voice. 'He talked about you EXTENSIVELY. Please make him stop that'. Jinbe hadn't told him about their relationship, not directly, but god anyone could guess, especially someone that had known the fishman since childhood. "I was about to tell Oyabun... Jinbe, that we just finished building one of the games stall. Maybe you two want to try it out?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 08:26 pm

"Is it alright to do so even though the fair hasn't started?" Asked Mihawk nonchalently as he let got of Aladdin's hand. "If yes, well... I wouldn't mind," did he say as he looked at Jinbe, waiting for his approval. After all, he was the one guiding them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:32 pm

"Oh, why not. I guess something has to get tested", Jinbe nodded towards Mihawk, smiling at him and Aladdin. The merman nodded too, a toothy grin on his face. "This way then", he gestured towards one of the stalls. On it, the big, colourful writing "Darts" could be read.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 08:40 pm

Mihawk raised and eyebrow looking at the sign. If he was not mistaken, and given that he had a really, really good sight... maybe he would have to play gentle against Jinbe. Not to discourage him. "A game of darts, then? Are there prizes?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:52 pm

"Oh not yet. We are still waiting for those to arrive", Aladdin casually laid against the wooden wall of the stall, crossing his arms. "I have an idea for that", Jinbe smiled at Mihawk. "Let's do it like this: if you win, you can pay for dinner. If I do, I will!" He honestly thought to have chances. Against someone called Hawkeyes. Poor Jinbe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 09:00 pm

Mihawk held back a smirk. As if he would play it gentle against Jinbe after /that/ bet has been placed on their game. "Very well. But I'd like to add my own rule." He came in closer to Jinbe, whispering to his ear. "If I score the maximum number of points, you'll have to keep your clothes on for tonight's first round ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:15 pm

"I-I will have to w-what-" Jinbe choked on his own words, itching to ask what did he mean with that exactly. And... did he hear mentions of a first round? Which meant more than one- The fishman shook his head to gain his brain back quick. "If this is a trick to distract me, it won't work", he growled back lowly, as he grabbed his darts. Now he just had to win. Keeping his clothes on in moments like THOSE sounded pretty much like torture. "You start", he said gruffily.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/16, 09:24 pm

Mihawk held back a smirk, and kindly caressed Jinbe's arm as he took his first dart. "Don't get all worked up. That was a mere... suggestion," he said softly, before he concentrated to shoot his firt dart. Right in the middle of the target.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:37 pm

"Damn it", Jinbe hissed under his breath when Mihawk's dart hit the centre of the target. He didn't hesitate in throwing his, but he failed in hitting the centre, instead getting the area immediately around it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next