Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 11 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 10:05 pm

Now, saying that Jinbe was just a little flustered was like saying that the weather in summer is just slightly hotter than it is in winter. His breaths were ragged and his cheeks flushed; he had to close his eyes a second before managing to answer. "Y-you decide- you are in charge tonight."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 11 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 10:55 pm

Mihawk thought he had teased him far more than enough : he thus decided to keep sucking on one of Jinbe's manhood, while he pumped the other with his hand. He wanted to bring him on the edge.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 11:10 pm

A minute like that was more than enough to bring him to the brink of a mind blowing orgasm. His brain was completely clouded by lust, his hand now grabbing desperately at Mihawk's hair, a mute warning about what was about to happen. he wasn't really able to talk, after all. The only noises he could currently emit were a mixture of pants, moans and grunts.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 11:25 pm

Mihawk just had the time to back off as soon as he felt Jinbe coming, caressing him all the while. He was himself a mess at that point, but couldn't care less. He helped him finish, then grabbed some tissues to clean themselves, smiling softly. He took the first chance to finally come closer to Jinbe, wrapping his arms around his chest, as he laid a soft kiss to his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 11:44 pm

Jinbe kissed his lover back with affection, murmuring his thankfulness and soft words of praise in between his kisses, keeping him against his chest in a loving embrace.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 11:56 pm

Mihawk sighed with delight against Jinbe, responding to every single one of those kisses. Granted, he felt kind of... frustrated by that aching hard-on he was having. But he did not feel like bugging Jinbe with that right now. He was rather enjoying those cuddly moments, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 12:06 am

Jinbe was not used to not return favours. Or pleasure. He was a man of honor, after all. His mouth now on Mihawk's neck, he murmured "How do you wish me to help, my love? Just tell me. I will do everything you wish."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 12:11 am

Mihawk chuckled, as he straightened a bit over Jinbe. "I want you to finally undress, and pin me to that futon, as you claim me as rightfully yours ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 02:22 pm

"As you wish, my love." Jinbe straightened up, giving Mihawk a last affectionate peck on the lips before scooping him in his arms and then laying him down carefully on his futon, crawling on him, being mindful of his weight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 04:44 pm

Mihawk sighed in delight as he stretched under Jinbe, giving him a lustful look. "I have to warn you, though. It's been a great while since the last time you entered me. I might be a bit... tense."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 05:04 pm

"I will have to work on your relaxation before then", Jinbe smiled softly to him, deciding to retrieve some lubrification from a nearby drawer ( no he had totally not bought it for this occasion, what are you talking about ). He set it aside for the moment though, wanting to at least lean down and kiss him once again, on his chest, on his stomach, on his thighs.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 05:25 pm

Mihawk let out pleased sighs all the way through, clearly enjoying all of this tenderness and affection Jinbe wqs showing him. He shifted from time to time under his kisses, his body twisting with desire, as he ran his hands through his lover's hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 06:51 pm

Jinbe left a last kiss on Mihawk's stomach and then grabbed the lube, opening it and pouring some in his right hand, rubbing it between his fingers to slicken them up. He started to prob at his lover's entrance, circling it teasingly. Not entering yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 07:10 pm

Mihawk held back his breath for a brief second. He had forgotten how big each one of Jinbe's fingers were, actually. And also... he gave him a glance, an amused look in his eyes. "Do you feel like teasing me tonight, my love?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 07:24 pm

"Not quite, my dear. I just wish to please you." His playful smile telling all the opposite, but the look in his eyes softened. He wasn't one to drag on the teasing. He started to enter Mihawk, with a single finger, slowly, to give him the time to get used to it again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 07:37 pm

Mihawk sighed softly, and kept looking at Jinbe all the while, as he made his best to relax, so that his lover could move more freely inside of him. He had missed him so much.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 10:00 pm

Jinbe began a thrusting motion with his finger, his pace slow and his movements careful. Only when he felt his lover's muscles were relaxed enough around him, he inserted another finger, moving them inside Mihawk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 10:47 pm

Mihawk couldn't prevent his breath from getting raspier with every single passing minute, as Jinbe was preparing him. It always amazed him how fast his lover was at making his composure crumble.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 10:51 pm

"Are you alright?" Jinbe asked softly, adding a third finger just to make sure Mihawk was well prepared for him. His other hand went to his lover's lenght, caressing it gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 11:07 pm

"I always forget after such... a long time... how much you have to stretch me," did he whisper with difficulty, since he was being so much stimulated. But he made a point in not complaining. And he was too distracted by Jinbe's fingers inside him or around his arousal to actually care about something else.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 11:21 pm

Jinbe murmured a quiet 'I see', his fingers slipping out of the other. He felt a small pang of guilt to have his lover undergo all that preparation to take him. And he wanted to do his best to make it worth it. He spread Mihawk's legs to accomodate his larger frame, shifting a couple of times to find a position that could be comfortable for both. Then, slowly, he pressed one of his lenghts at his lover's entrance, entering with just the tip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 05:51 pm

Mihawk sighed with delight, and made his best to stay still as Jinbe entered him. He slowly opened his eyes again to lock them on Jinbe, panting softly. "Keep going," he whispered, his voice tainted with lust.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 06:39 pm

"If you ask me like that... how can I refuse", Jinbe growled, his hands on Mihawk's thighs to keep them parted, his hips moving forward until he was finally buried into him to the hilt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 07:04 pm

Mihawk let out a pleased sigh, that transformed into a soft moan. "Oh, Jinbe", did he smile as he laid his eyes on his lover once more. "You look magnificent," he whispered, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 07:19 pm

"If I look magnificent, then there are no words to describe you, my love", Jinbe moaned too, starting to move slowly, at a gentle pace, his eyes on Mihawk. "You look ravishing. Great. Godly", he moaned again, leaning in his lover's touch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next