-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 12 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 08:13 pm

Mihawk held back a chuckle, but a smile clearly blossomed on his lips, as he was doing his best to respond to Jinbe's thrusts inside of him. He curled his fingers into his lover's hair, as his second hand reached down to tease his second, neglected manhood.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 12 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 08:27 pm

Jinbe growled, a deep, lustful noise rumbling through his chest at that gesture. His hips snapped forward, burying him deeper inside his lover, his pace now a bit harder. Maybe he had a thing for having Mihawk's hands on his hair. Or on his dick. What mattered was that the hands were his. Ah, how delicious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 09:17 pm

Mihawk let out a short cry of pleasure when Jinbe started thrusting faster in him. With anyone else, he'd have managed to stay calm, but his lover's passion was always a tiny bit too intense for him. A feeling which he craved for.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 09:29 pm

Jinbe growled again hearing the lustful noises his lover was letting out. He loved them. He craved them. He loved that they were just for him to hear. He thrust again, his pace fast and hard, his hand going to Mihawk's neglected erection to strike him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 09:58 pm

That was way too much for Mihawk, whose body arched under the full feeling of pleasure that drowned him, as he came, his lover's name on his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 10:05 pm

Jinbe moaned loudly when he felt Mihawk's muscles spasming around his lenght, squeezing it. He came with a last thrust, spilling himself deep inside his lover.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 10:45 pm

Mihawk sighed of pure delight one last time as he softly shifted onto the mattress. Jinbe always made him both exhausted and complete. He closed his eyes oh so softly, and ran his fingers once again in his lover's hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 05:40 pm

Jinbe slid out of his lover, his breath a bit heavy, face flushed. He immediately rolled on his side not to crush Mihawk under his weight, his hand going to caress his forehead with tenderness.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 05:45 pm

Mihawk opened his eyes again to gaze at his lover, with that same pleased smile as before. "You were beyond perfection. As usual ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 05:57 pm

Jinbe's face flushed just a bit more at that compliment, almost averting his eyes as he grumbled softly: "If I was, it is just because it was with you." He leant in then, kissing him lightly. "Do you want me to prepare a bath for you to get clean?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 06:00 pm

"If you don't mind," answered Mihawk as he stretched a bit again. "I feel way too full to go to bed just now," he even added with a smug smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 06:05 pm

Jinbe's embarrassed grumbling doubled as he got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. A noise of running water soon could be heard, as the bathtub - a very big one - started to fill up with warm water.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 06:12 pm

Mihawk sighed softly, and finally gathered whatever remaining strength he had to stand up, before joining Jinbe in the bathroom. A slight shiver ran through his spine as he felt his lover's fluid sliding out of his body. The bath would be much appreciated, indeed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 06:18 pm

Jinbe waited for Mihawk to enter the bathroom, offering him a hand to stand just in case. He guided his lover in the bathtub, helping him to sit, worrying about hurting him in the process.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 06:58 pm

Mihawk silently thanked Jinbe for his help, and finally relaxed into the bath, a long sigh leaving his lips. "Are you going to join me?" he asked with a fond smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 07:03 pm

"You want me to?" Jinbe smiled. He had thought of giving his lover a bit of privacy, but honestly he really felt like having a nice bath. He entered the bathtub too then, sitting with a pleased sigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 07:10 pm

Mihawk almost instantly moved a bit to come closer to Jinbe, sighing in relief as he laid against him. "That was a lovely evening."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 07:16 pm

"Very", Jinbe nodded in agreement, his hands on Mihawk's shoulder. He kneaded them gently, massaging them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 07:17 pm

Mihawk sighed again, and closed his eyes, as he leaned into the touch. He felt so relaxed he could actually fall asleep right there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 07:34 pm

"Don't fall asleep here, my love...", Jinbe whispered, lightly scolding him. "I will help you get cleaned aand then take you to sleep. How about that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 07:37 pm

Mihawk couldn't help back a smile at Jinbe's words, and slowly opened his eyes again. "Sounds like a nice plan to me... but you aren't as tired as I am, are you ?" he asked, softly brushing his cheek.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 08:03 pm

"I am ok", he answered simply, a soft smile on his lips as he gently grabbed Mihawk's hand to keep it there, leaning in that caress with a satisfied sigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 08:52 pm

Mihawk leaned in closer, and gave his lover a soft kiss, before he whispered to Jinbe just how much he loved him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/16, 09:00 pm

Jinbe relished in those sweet words, whispering back his own love, kissing him back. "I will never be grateful enough for that day in which we overstepped the boundaries of friendship", he sighed, kissing his forehead.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/16, 09:17 pm

"I am glad as well," he answered, with a soft smile. "You've turned out to be an exquisite lover. The best I could have ever dreamt of."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next