-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 3 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 12:03 pm

Mihawk froze when he felt Jinbe's hands tensing on his body, and lifted his eyes to look at him. "Am I going too far ?" he asked in a soft voice, as he did not intend on making him feel any pressure. After all, for the few he knew about Jinbe's love life, his friend had never mentionned a relationship with another male. Maybe that was too... new to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 3 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 12:53 pm

"Are you worried I will flee?" Jinbe snorted slightly. One of his hands went to Mihawk's cheek, his knuckles softly caressing him. "Don't worry to startle me. This is not entirely new for me... but even with that, I'm being quite over sensitive. It's just... because this time it is you, probably. That makes me feel a bit nervous..." Because Mihawk was that much more meaningful to him than the partners he had had before. He really did not want to screw this up ( maybe not figuratively, but what about literally - *GETS HIT HARD* ) by behaving like a sort of hypersensitive virgin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 01:29 pm

"I understand the feeling," replied Mihawk with a soft smile, and he straightened just to give Jinbe a tender kiss. After that, he started to move his hands around again, slowly catching the cloth that was maintaining his yukata together, at waist level. And he questionned Jinbe with his gaze, to know if he could go on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 01:39 pm

Jinbe looked back at him. 'But what if he won't like what he'll see?', a small voice was poking at him in the back of his head. But well, if they were at this point, it would have to mean something, right? So he gulped and made a slight nod in his direction.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 01:44 pm

Mihawk slowly undid the knot, and gave an appreciative look to what he could see of his crotch, under his underwear, before... his brows furrowed. He surely recognized the shape of his length, but either it was really, REALLY bigger than expected, or... Curiousity itching him, he waisted no time into undoing his underwear, before all breath and words left him.
Two. There were... wait, should he have expected this ? Was this normal ? ... The only thing he was sure of is that the sight was strangely arousing. And that he had no idea as what to say.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 01:55 pm

'There. I knew it. I KNEW IT, I should've told him beforehand and oh God he has been staring for so long now -' It was nothing short of embarrassing. But he really hadn't thought of it - he was so used to that part of his anatomy that it had gone out of is mind. Both his manhoods were already half hard, and he couldn't understand what Mihawk was thinking by looking at them. Was he disgusted? Was he put off by this? The silence was starting to feel very uncomfortable, so he awkwardly cleared his throat. "Uhm... do you... prefer to step back? I'd understand..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 02:02 pm

"No", whispered Mihawk, as he slowly reached forward to caress both of his length, one after the other. "I am just..." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Well I can't lie and say that didn't take me off guard," he said as he gazed back at Jinbe. There was no sign of disgust in his eyes. But there sure was lust. And curiosity.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 02:22 pm

That look Mihawk gave him had him squirm a bit on the bed, his lenghts twitching under that gentle touch. No lie, it had been a long time since his last... close encounter with someone. "Ah, it's... something that shark fishmen and mermen usually share..." He panted. Even in his disheveled state, he didn't miss to notice that his partner was a bit overly dressed. He raised a bit from his position and gently started to tug a bit at Mihawk's pants. "These should come off as well", he grumbled, undoing his belt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 02:33 pm

Mihawk held back a laugh and straightened up, so that Jinbe would undress him more easily. After all, he was wearing tight pants and... they had become a bit too tight during the last few minutes. "Interesting," he whispered. "But then... How do you - how should I put it - do I need to focus my attention on both equally?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 02:58 pm

"It strictly depends on what you want to do, of course. You don't have to focus on both, if you don't want that", he explained. He succeeded in undoing Mihawk's belt, and after opening his pants he tugged them down, leaving him in his underwear still. "You can behave as if there is only one of them."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 03:09 pm

Mihawk shivered slightly, for the room around them was in fact a bit cold. And he was almost naked himself. He stayed focused on Jinbe's body though, and kept caressing his manhoods gently. "But does the pleasure feel any different? Does it feel better if... both are stimulated?" After all, he wanted to please him. He had to know.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 03:38 pm

"Well... it feels more... intense. It almost makes me lose my head", he admitted. His hands grabbed at the hem of Mihawk's underwear, inviting him to raise his hips a bit with a gentle tap of his fingers. "But you don't have to do that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 03:47 pm

"Why not?" Mihawk followed his silent request, and raised his hips so that his lover could finally underss him fully. "I'm the kind of perso who would love to... see you lose your mind," he said as he slowly licked his lower lip. He surely wouldn't get Jinbe to lose his mind now with his hands merely caressing his lengths in such a gentle way, but that was an interesting idea to keep in mind for... later deeds.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 04:09 pm

Jinbe gulped loudly at that, almost getting distracted from his task. Almost. He managed to get the underwear off of Mihawk and leant in to capture his lips in a kiss, his hand caressing the lower part of his abdomen.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 04:20 pm

Mihawk shivered and sighed with delight as he reciprocated the kiss, tenderly. He separated from Jinbe though, just enough to look at him, as he stroked his manhood with both his hands. "Jinbe, have you already... taken another man?" His breath was a bit heavy, and his voice a bit lower than usual, due to the desire he felt for his lover.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 04:37 pm

"Y-yes." Jinbe breathed heavily, his hand finally wrapping around Mihawk's manhood, stroking it slowly. "Yes, I did. Though not so many times..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 04:45 pm

"Then... would you like to take me?" He asked after a low appreciative hum, enjoying the touches Jinbe was offering him. He did give him a long, lustful gaze, though, as well as a very seductive smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 05:25 pm

Jinbe was pretty sure he had forgotten how to breathe for a minute, under that smouldering stare and that sinful smile. He shivered, his mouth again on the other's neck. "Anything you want, I shall do. Anything." He nibbled on his skin, licking a wet trail to his ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 05:44 pm

Mihawk hummed with appreciation, tilting his head to the side. "Lubricant is in the bedside drawer," he said in a soft chuckle, as he pressed his leg against his crotch.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 06:07 pm

He didn't really want to get separated from his lover. Not when the sensation of his leg pressing against him was that nice and exciting. But lubricant was definitely needed, so he reluctantly let go of him to stretch over and reach the bedside table. After fumbling a bit around, he got hold of the small bottle and sat comfortably again, keeping it firmly in his hand. He popped it open, looking at Mihawk. "Would you... prefer to use this on yourself, or do you want me to... stretch you?" Saying that out loud, despite the situation was already flustering enough, made him get redder.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 06:14 pm

Mihawk held back a chuckle, and showed one of his palms to Jinbe. "Given that your fingers are quite impressive themselves, I would like to get myself ready before you do the stretching. Is that alright?" did he almost purr to Jinbe as he pressed once again his knee between his lover's legs, teasingly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 06:23 pm

Jinbe let out a shaky sigh, closing his eyes for a brief moment. "That is... more than alright", he breathed, his voice a bit raspy from excitement, eyes clouded with lust just at the thought of seeing something like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 06:28 pm

Mihawk held back a mischievous smile, and took a bit of lube in his hands before he stepped back a bit, so he could move around freely. He took the time to warm up the product in his hands, then slowly brought his fingers to his own entrance, straightening up. That is when he locked his eyes on Jinbe and, with a smile, carefully slid one finger inside him, inhaling deeply.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 06:43 pm

Jinbe took a sharp breath in. Just staying there and looking... it was a whole new level of excitement. It wasn't quite like just /watching/, it was knowing that what was happening would've lead to something far more pleasant. That view was for him. He groaned a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 07:00 pm

"Is the sight pleasant enough?" whispered Mihawk as he carefully slipped another finger inside him, and rocked his hips oh so slightly to adjust. In the process, he did not advert his eyes from Jinbe, safe for the sole moments he closed them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next