Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 2 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 20:19

"Hm?" Jinbe looked down at Mihawk, waiting for him to talk. "... oh, uhm, sorry... maybe I shouldn't have... ehr... you want me to let go, right?" My, that was embarrassing...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 2 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 20:52

"Trust me, it pains me as well," replied Mihawk in a soft voice. He took one of Jinbe's hands in his though, and straightened up to whisper to his ear. "But don't worry, it won't last long... Follow me ~" With these words, he began to lead him to his own appartments.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 21:13

Jinbe was asked to follow, and that he did. Mihawk's hold onto his hand wasn't forceful, it was gentle, almost loose, but he didn't even dare to think to leave it. He let the other man lead him wherever, trusting him fully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 21:23

Mihawk took Jinbe into his very bedroom, and carefully closed the door behind them before he lead the way to the bed, where he invited his guest to sit. He even took the opportunity to kneel on the mattress beside him, so that they would be more on eye level. "I think we'll be more at ease in there ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 21:51

"W-will we?" Even someone a bit dense like /him/ couldn't really misinterpret the kind of situation he was in right now. In a bedroom. With a man - and what an attractive one - that was clearly interested in him. And with himself feeling the tiniest bit weirdly aroused by all of this. ... really though, the temperature in that house really seemed to raise in strange ways. Or again, was it him? His hand went to his collar, loosening it a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 21:55

"Sure," replied Mihaw, as he wrapped his arms around Jinbe's neck to lay a soft kiss on his lips, once more. He gave him a mischievous smile afterwards though, as he slowly slid one of his hands through his now looser collar.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:04

Jinbe, while he was enjoying that soft kiss, let out an embarrassed - and quite embarrassing too - sound when Mihawk's hand slid under his yukata. He looked at him. "What's with that smile now", mumbled the fishman, his hands latching on his friend's hips as a sort of childish revenge.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:15

Mihawk held back a soft chuckle. "Nothing. I've just always dreamt of this moment... and of the feel of your skin under my fingers," did he whisper as he slowly caressed one of his pectorals, slowly pushing his yukata away in the processes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:25

Jinbe let him do that, slipping out of the upper half of his yukata. What, that made contact easier, right? To hide is face ( he seemed to be blushing quite a lot that evening. All Mihawk's fault of course. Why did he have to be so suave! ), he lowered his head on his shoulder, mindful of his fangs, kissing him softly on the neck, just below the ear. He was a bit surprised of himself, honestly: not even half an hour ago he was thinking of Mihawk as nothing short of a best friend, and now there he was. Kissing. Touching. On a bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:33

Mihawk let ouf a soft sigh as he tilted his head slightly, appreciating the touch. "Jinbe... I do hope you do not feel forced to anything... just because I confessed my feelings for you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:41

"Oh, I... no, not at all." The thing was that all of that seemed so surreal to him. From the very first moment, he had always considered Mihawk completely out of his league. He was quite happy of having him as a friend, and the thought of him being interested in being intimate with HIM was completely out of his mind. He quietly mumbled all of this while nibbling gently on his neck, then kissing his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 22:48

"Mh," sighed Mihawk with satisfaction. Since he could not reach Jinbe's neck on his own in that position, he decided he could still explore his torso with his hands, and gently take off that yukata completely off his shoulders. With the cloth gone, he could then caress his muscles freely, pressing gently against the soft, thick skin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:04

Jinbe sighed too, Mihawk's touch feeling so nice against his skin. He hummed, leaving the other man's neck to go amd kiss his lips this time, slow, almost unsure. Just a chaste peck. His hands didn't move from his friend's waist.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:08

Mihawk smiled as he reciprocated the kiss. He then nimbled a bit at his lower lip, and gave it a small lick. As if... he wished to tell him he would be ready for more than tenderness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:16

Jinbe almost felt it as natural, to slightly open his mouth at that. His tongue poked against Mihawk's, dragging a shy line over his lower lip. Nothing more than tenderness though, not yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:23

Their size difference hit Mihawk when he had to open his mouth fully to capture Jinbe's lips in his, and press gently his tongue against his. Not that he minded, though. It was just... new. And thrilling.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:31

While pressing his tongue almost eagerly against the other's, Jinbe managed to slip both his hands under Mihawk's shirt - he had been trying to take the hem out of his pants without being too forceful for the last five minutes -, caressing lightly his muscled back, tracing the spine.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:38

Mihawk shivered under those delicious touches Jinbe was offering him. He even let go of his lover - yes, the word could finally be used - to get his arms back, so that his shirt would slide down more efficiently. That did not prevent him from kissing him thought. Truth be told, Jinbe's enthusiasm sent more shivers along his spine. It felt good to be desired by the one he loved.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:51

Jinbe could feel Mihawk shivering under him and oh boy, was that a nice sensation. Even if his... lover, couldn't know that, the fishman was thinking exactly the same: how nice, to feel this desired. He was quick in discarding the shirt, his hands travelling from the back to the front of his body, exploring the hard planes of his muscles with light touches. Someone could've labelled that as teasing, but really, he did that with tenderness. And he had no clue on how to tease.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:03

Mihawk shivered once more, and let out a sigh against Jinbe's lips. Well. He couldn't say those touches did nothing to him. Actually... he was not used of being the one being teased. He was more of the teaser. He held back a smile at that thought, and pressed gently against Jinbe's shoulder, inviting him to lie down onto the bed, as he straddled over his lap, thus breaking the kiss to nimble a bit at his collarbone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:10

Jinbe stopped his ministrations, blinking a bit in surprise, but he obeyed to that gentle pressure and laid down on the bed. He let out a soft noise of encouragement when Mihawk straddled him and brought his mouth to his collarbone. He was not used to be the one receiving attentions, and even if that was a small gesturex it was quite welcomed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:21

Mihawk smiled to him, and let his hands wander over his body, from his torso to the bottom of his stomach, after brushing softly against his sides. He was quite busy with his lips as well though, and his kisses progressively became more hungry with time, as he began to give his thick skin a few playful bites here and there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:35

Jinbe couldn't quite formulate a coherent thought that moment. He was too occupied in basking in all that reverence that Mihawk was giving him. It all felt so nice, and so exciting. Bites were totally a favourite of his. For some reason, it even felt kind of new. But in the back of his mind he kind of felt bad for leaving him doing everything. So he decided to go back to exploring, his hands brushing his sides, massaging them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:43

Mihawk smiled against his partner's skin, and let out a soft chuckle, glancing at him. Oh did he want more. He slowly pressed his hips against Jinbe to get a little bit of friction going on in that lower area. Good thing is that he could press himself just between his legs too, to get things more... interesting for the both of them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:50

And this time Jinbe let out an odd sound that was in between a choked gasp and a stifled moan. That light friction, just in the right place... his grasp had become stronger, as if to not permit Mihawk to stop that. He didn't know why he was being so sensitive in that moment. That made him quite bashful though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next