Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 5 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 12:06 pm

Mihawk allowed himself to let his head rest into Jinbe's palm, and shared a look with him, before he let out a smile. "Is everything alright to you?" He breathed, panting.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 5 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:19 pm

"What about you?" Jinbe would've liked his voice to be steadier, but he couldn't help it. Not like that. But still he was more worried for his lover, his thumb brushing against his lips, concern in his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 12:49 pm

"I might need a few more... sessions before taking you in will be easier," admitted Mihawk with a smile. But that did not prevent him from rocking his hips once more. "Feeling you inside me though... So dense, so steady," he whispered as he caressed his torso, "is simply thrilling ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:57 pm

Jinbe grunted softly, his eyes closing for a second to feel even better, Mihawk's words making him shiver in a very pleasant way. "You are... so tight...", was the only (not very clever) thing that escaped his lips. "Please, go at your own pace. I don't want you to... ah, get hurt."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 01:06 pm

"I will need your help, Jinbe," whispered Mihawk as the hand on Jinbe's torso slid down, coming dangerously closer to his other length. He slowly licked his lower lip, as his own movements because steadier. He could actually slide down and up of his lover's member without so much trouble right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:24 pm

Jinbe took a deep breath, concentrating on that, his hands leaving the sheets to reluctantly grab at Mihawk's hips, not forcing him to move but rather sustaining him, accompanying his movements.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 01:35 pm

Mihawk hummed with appreciation, and with Jinbe's help, was able to give real thrusts around him, sighing with pleasure. His fingers did end on his lover's other length though, and he caressed it gently, as he locked his gaze on Jinbe once again, a faint smile on his lips. Truth be told, he kind of wanted his lover to lose his mind a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:47 pm

Jinbe's eyes widened, his mouth slightly agape, his brain clouding for just a tiny second. "M-Mihawk...", he groaned, his hands gripping onto his lover's hips just a little tighter, his hips trembling with want. Oh how he wanted to thrust back up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 02:03 pm

Mihawk could feel that. Maybe is that why he descended slower than before on Jinbe, and caressed his neglected member more firmly. "Jinbe. Why don't you... claim he as yours ?" He whispered, with a slight smirk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 02:21 pm

Jinbe really couldn't find it in him to resist anymore. Not with that invitation being so outright delicious. His hands secured on Mihawk's hips, he gave a sharp thrust upwards, to meet his lover's torturously slow descent. He growled, buried inside that tight heat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 02:32 pm

Feeling that thrust took Mihawk's breath away, in the form of a sharp moan. Oh did that feel good. Painful, granted, but so, so good. His grip on Jinbe's length tighened a bit, and he made his very best to thank his lover by quickening his own thrusts. He was just a panting, dishelved mess right now. Not that he minded anymore. After all, he had all the excuses in the world in that moment not to look presentable.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 02:41 pm

Throwing every last shreds of control to the wind was something he gratefully did, now bucking his hips to meet Mihawk's thrusts with loud grunts and pants. Oh how he loved how the man he had on his lap looked different from the one he was used to see. Granted, that man looked like a God every single time, but right now he looked even better. Ravishing. He moaned his name, raising himself a bit from the bed to bit on his lover's neck with a pleased sound, relentlessly thrusting in him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 02:51 pm

That was much. On the verge of too much. At that rate, Mihawk couldn't hold back the few cries of pleasure that came from the bottom of his throat each time Jinbe hit that particular spot inside of him. He rose his lover's second length to press it against his own painfully neglected manhood, and used his second hand to steady himself as much as he could. But at one point, the pleasure became too intense, and he closed his eyes, mouthing Jinbe's name as he came, his whole body shivering.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 02:58 pm

Jinbe followed him just seconds later, the feeling of Mihawk's tight insides spasming around his lenght and of his other one being pressed against his lover's was too much for him. He snarled, moaning loudly, repeating the other man's name like a prayer, keeping him in an embrace as he came inside him, shaking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 03:15 pm

Mihawk let out a long, low sigh when he felt his lover filling him. More than that, in fact, because he could feel he was too tight around Jinbe to simply take everything in. Cursing under his breath, he flickered his eyes open, and gazed down at his lover, still panting. But with a smile on his lips. A fond, loving smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 03:36 pm

Jinbe carefully slid out of his lover, hugging him tight to his chest, kissing him, murmuring soft words of praise and letting some 'I love you's slipping in the middle of all of that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 03:44 pm

Mihawk exhaled deeply, feeling painfully empty after Jinbe left him. But he did not protest, and rested bonelessly against his lover. As he caressed his chest oh so slowly with his hand, he whispered himself to Jinbe that he loved him too, and kissed him all the same. He was, after all, happy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 04:54 pm

A few months later ~

Jinbe and him had officially gotten involved into a steady relationship. Well. "Officially". To be more precise, both had agreed to it, but none of them had told others about it, and it's not like the information had slipped. Well. Perona probably knew because she had given Mihawk some suspicious looks whenever Jinbe was staying over, but it was not like she was going around to tell everyone about it.
Still. They both lead different lives. Jinbe had a whole crew waiting for him, and a country counting on him. So they often had to part for a long while. They had been separated for a bit more than a month when Mihawk decided to pay his lover a visit. With Jinbe's vivre card in his pocket, he set sail towards the fishmen's island. It's only once he had gotten there thanks to a trick Jinbe had told him that he took out his denden mushi, and called his fellow warlord.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 05:08 pm

His den-den mushi ringing was quite a surprise to him. He was engrossed in reading some communications of King Neptune, figuring out what suggestions he could give him and the princes about Fishmen District - it was still quite problematic that place. He answered to the call with a quiet "Hello...?" Then his face brightened up when he heard Mihawk's voice. His beloved's. "Mihawk! Hello!" He was quite certain his stupidly gleeful expression could be seen even on the denden mushi on the other side, but he didn't care. It had been so long!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 05:16 pm

Mihawk held back a smile, looking at the oh so endearing expression the denden mushi was transfering. "Hello, Jinbe. I hope I'm not interrupting you in the middle of something important ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 05:26 pm

"Ah, no no, don't worry, I was just reading some papers. They can wait. How are you doing? It's been a month, hasn't it? I-" He looked around carefully, then he mumbled in the phone, blushing a bit, "... I have missed hearing your voice."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 05:36 pm

Mihawk moved one of his hand to his face, as he was fighting hard to repress a smile. And failing at it. Jinbe was way too adorable for him to control himself. "I missed you too," did he answer, with his smile clearly tainting his voice. "Do you have some time for me right now? Maybe... a few hours?" Yes, he wanted to keep the surprise until the very last moment.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 05:50 pm

Jinbe's smile got even brighter. "Oh? Hours?" Wow, a phone call that long? Not that he minded having to listen at Mihawk's nice, low ( and sexy *coughs* ) voice, but still... "Well, I have always time to spare for you, of course! You want to talk so bad?" He smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 06:03 pm

"Actually... I am sitting at the table of a place called the 'Mermaid Café', and I was wondering if you'd like to join me," he said with a mischievous smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 06:09 pm

Jinbe almost choked at that, keeping himself from yelling "WHAT" and coughing his surprise out. Well, that sure was unexpected. Totally. "... I'll be right there", he managed to blurt out, before ending the call and literally running to get ready. He picked up one of his favourites yukatas, that had similar patterns as Mihawk's coat, grabbed his mantle and his sandals and basically kept himself from running like a teenager. So embarrassing coming from a man his age.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next