-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle - Page 13 Empty Re: 11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 10:38 pm

Asterius had just finished to fold his clothes after putting on his pajama pants when Theseus came back from the bathroom. He held back a smile, knowing that his boyfriend had been looking at him, and thanked him as he passed by his side - briefly stopping to leave a gentle kiss on his lips. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and combed his mane (he had brought all of his selfcare products, predicting a situation where he'd go to Theseus' instead than back to his own apartment) before getting back to the bedroom, where he'd join his boyfriend in bed. He decided to patiently wait for him to speak first, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle - Page 13 Empty Re: 11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 10:46 pm

As soon as Asterius joined him, Theseus wrapped his arms around his torso and closed his eyes for a bit, before he sighed. "Asterius- You're my first boyfriend, but you know that already. You also know that this is my longest relationship yet, and-I mean, most of them ended with a moment like what happened before at the party." He looked up, frowning slightly - feeling completely lost. "Were you mad at me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 11:00 pm

Asterius held Theseus close, wrapping his arms around him - relishing in the contact, and the warmth of his boyfriend's body against his own. He nodded along at the first affirmation - he did know he was Theseus' first boyfriend, and he also knew that all his past relationships had ended up kind of quickly. He blinked down at him, though, looking a little confused. "Mad?" He frowned. "I wouldn't say I was mad. Flustered, I'd say. Maybe embarrassed? But not mad, not at all." He tilted his head. "I surely would need a far more serious reason to even begin considering breaking up with you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 11:20 pm

Theseus let out a relieved sigh, and even smiled through it. "So unless I do something that specifically angers you, there are no chances of that happening? What should I be careful about? Pray tell, love, for I'd hate to lose you over something I could avoid!"

Last edited by Mary on 10/05/21, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/05/21, 12:08 am

Asterius hummed, trying to think about something specific that Theseus might do that might anger him to a point of breaking up.
Nothing was coming to his mind.
It was clear that he was having quite the hard time, coming up with an answer. "I- really don't think anything you might do would ever make me leave without trying to talk it out with you first", he started, brows scrunched up in concentration. "Generally speaking, I guess cheating would be an immediate deal breaker, but I've never thought for a second that you would do that to me. Discovering that you might have talked ill of me behind my back, or about my family - again, I know you, I really don't think you're the type. Oh", he exclaimed, hit by a sudden thought. "There was this thing about... a person who I dated in the past who would really annoy me. I ended up leaving him because of it." He looked down at Theseus again. "He'd constantly belittle my achievements while boasting his own. I think it had to do with some... misplaced feeling he had about showing that he was more of a man than I was." He snorted. Toxic masculinity. "But- again, you've never done that to me. You've always been nothing but encouraging and enthusiastic about my results, in sports and outside." He smiled. "I don't think there's anything you could do that would bring me to such rage."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/05/21, 09:07 pm

Theseus listened carefully to Asterius, and nodded to himself. Of course - he wouldn't survive himself if he learned that Asterius had been seeing anyone else on the side. And no matter what some of his exes might think of him, Theseus wasn't the type to cheat on anyone. He had just had a hard time understanding whether or not he had been in a relationship with a girl back then.
"Well, then! You find me relieved to learn that," Theseus told Asterius with a fond smile. "For I doubt I'd even survive without you, Asterius. As for that... ex of yours -" Somehow, it made him a little jealous to know that Asterius had dated someone before. Someone who didn't appreciate him for who he was! "- I want you to know, my love, that you are strongest, most impressive athlete I've ever seen. I am proud to call you both my boyfriend, and my rival." He caressed his boyfriend's cheek, with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/05/21, 09:41 pm

Asterius smiled back at Theseus. "I think the same about you, Theseus", he murmured, leaning into his touch and gently turning, pressing his snout against his boyfriend's palm and nuzzling against it. "You're a fierce rival. A force to be reckoned with. I am also proud to have you by my side, challenging me to always do better and giving me the priviledge of calling you my love, too", he added, leaving a kiss on the skin of his palm.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/05/21, 10:06 pm

Theseus hummed happily, and closed his eyes. "You know what, Asterius? One day, we should compete as a team, you and I. I'm sure no one would ever manage to best us." He sighed softly, slowly drifting towards sleep. "I'd love to call you... my partner. In more ways than one. And then- then we'll win medals together. And I'll ask you to marry me. And we'll be the best... of bestest teams that ever where. Undefeatable. Un- Inseparable." His speech was growing less and less focused by the seconds. In fact, from that moment on, he simply stopped talking - for slumber had finally caught up with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/05/21, 10:11 pm

Asterius snorted softly - he had waited for Theseus to go on with his spiel, quite frankly enjoying where it was going (he could feel warmth building on his face at the idea of Theseus asking him to get married), but judging from it, he had definitely fallen asleep. He held back a smile and silently scooted closer to him, wrapping his arms around him to pull him closer, so that he'd lay his head on his chest. "I'd love that", he whispered out in the room, for no one to hear but himself. Then he closed his eyes, and let himself being lulled to sleep by his boyfriend's quiet, even breathing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 08:09 pm

- The floof being over, your programs can now resume to sin -

Charon had chuckled into Hermes' ear of course, when he had kindly chastised him for either the lovebites he left on his neck or the delicious sounds he drew from his lips. Probably both.
He didn't drag foreplay on for too long, just enough for Hermes to be ready for him. After all, he was growing rather impatient, and having Hermes being so responsive definitely wasn't making this any easier for him.
Charon eventually retrieved his fingers and tapped Hermes' shoulder twice, indicating him that he could get on his knees now - and he took the opportunity to ask for a long, deep and loving kiss over his shoulder, all while pressing himself against his boyfriend's back. He let out a soft hiss against Hermes' lips when their hips moved against each other's, and had to force himself still for a bit. If he got Hermes' attention, he'd ask him in a quick signing if he was okay with moving on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/05/21, 08:42 pm

Hermes hummed when he felt Charon tap his shoulder - even though he did lament a little bit the loss of stimulation (he was a greedy human being, just as much as his lover) - and chuckled when his lips were caught in a passionate kiss. He made sure to nibble on his lover's lip, and he gasped against his mouth when he felt his hardness press against him as they shifted a little. He chuckled again when he caught Charon's signing, and raised his brow in mocking question. He stretched a little before raising slowly to his hands and knees, still looking behind his shoulder as he did so, eyes boring into his boyfriend's. "What do you think, Boss? Am I okay with going on?", he quipped back, smirking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 08:53 pm

Charon let out another chuckle, and admired Hermes for a few seconds. Just to have him wait for an answer, as a sort of payback for teasing him. "I think you are," he eventually signed. "Or else you'd better tell me off, because I want you now." He leaned in to peck his lips again, and finally retrieved a condom, that he quickly slid on himself so that he might press himself against Hermes again. He laid a soft kiss on his lover's shoulder when he laid one hand on his hip for support, using the other to slowly guide himself inside. He'd rather keep it gentle for now ; he knew it wouldn't last long. Indeed, any encouragement from Hermes and he'd soon make love to him, long, passionate and sweet all at once.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/05/21, 09:09 pm

Hermes bit his lip to hold back another smile. "I'm not going to tell you off", he answered in a gentle murmur, letting Charon kiss him on the lips once again. He shivered, lowering his head for a second and tensing a little when he felt his lover finally press inside of him, inch after inch, until his hips were flush against his. He took a deep breath and lifted his head again, tilting it to look back at Charon - and whisper soft encouragements to him, wearing the filthiest smile he could muster. "You wouldn't have me beg, would you? You aren't that cruel", he murmured, briefly lifting a hand to brush his knuckles against his boyfriend's cheek, before returning it on the bed to keep his balance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 09:30 pm

Charon smiled to himself and bit on his lower lip briefly. Oh, he'd love to have Hermes beg for him, but- on another night, maybe.
He picked up the pace, and focused on finding the right angle, the one that would make his lover lose himself completely to pleasure. After that, it was a fog of sensations - Hermes was everything he craved for, and the more he heard or felt him, the more he needed. He bit, licked and kissed his neck and shoulders, nails grazed against his torso, dug into his hips, and for once he wished he could whisper into his ear just how much he loved him, how good he felt around him, under him, and everywhere on his mind.
But he couldn't. So he wanted to make sure he felt his love for him in every other way. He forced his touch to be more gentle at times, fingers spreading over his torso to keep them flush tight against each other, caressing his hips, where he had probably lightly bruised him unwillingly, and then one of his hands reached between his legs when his own stuttered, breaking the set up pace progressively as he felt his own orgasm building up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/05/21, 09:46 pm

Hermes had never found losing himself in pleasure a difficult feat, but he had to admit that with Charon it always somehow felt even easier to melt into a puddle of lust and sensations.
He had briefly wondered why, in the short flashes of clarity that still managed to course through his brain even as it fogged up and his thoughts became herratic and confused. The conclusion had been that it definitely had to do with just how much care and pure, unadulterated love Charon used to handle him and how much Hermes himself loved him back.
And yeah, alright, he was very good at what he did, of course.
His arms trembled and almost gave up under him as he loudly called out for more, more of Charon, more of his love for him and more of his powerful thrusts and more of his bites and kisses and touching and-
And it was possibly the feeling of Charon slowly coming undone behind him, his hips stuttering that brought him to his orgasm, that reached him with a keen and the adoring call of his lover's name one last time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 10:05 pm

Charon's fingers tightened just a bit around Hermes' length when he felt his lover come undone under him, and followed suit, with a spent, throaty sigh. With his legs shivering and his mind clouded, it took him a few seconds before he finally slipped out of his lover, and he struggled to lay down by his side carefully - he could have just dropped there, but he wanted to make sure as he went down that Hermes wasn't injured. And, if he could help it, he wrapped an arm around him, for the time it took the both of them to catch their breath. He let out a breathless chuckle after a while, and ran a hand through Herme's hair, with a loving, gentle smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/05/21, 10:17 pm

Hermes had way less presence of mind - or dignity left, maybe - than Charon and, as soon as he had felt his lover's warmth briefly leave him and the strong hold on his hips relent, he had slumped forward on the bed, face down, with a little 'oof' sound. He managed to lazily roll himself on the side though, panting a little, and happily scooted closer to Charon when he toom him in his arms. He still looked a little dazed when he finally opened his eyes to look at him, and he couldn't help but smile back at Charon. He gently played with his hair as well, sighing. "I know you're supposed to be the sap among the two of us, and I don't want to steal your job, but I love you so much I feel like I could explode", he murmured, alcohol and tiredness catching up with him a little bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 10:36 pm

Charon's smiled widened a little bit, and he leaned forward to kiss Hermes' forehead. "I love you too.", he signed back to him. "I'll clean you up in a few. Don't worry if you fall asleep until then." He caressed Hermes' cheek, with a loving gaze. He always made a point to help him clean up before they slept - after all, he knew their lovemaking could be rather... intense. And although he was well aware that Hermes liked to bear marks on the next morning, he wasn't above applying some balm here and there where he knew he had grazed his skin a little too much.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/05/21, 10:51 pm

"Hmmno, you know I like to cuddle before I fall asleep after sex", Hermes protested stubbornly, categorically refusing to fall asleep. His hyperactive brain proved useful at that, at least.
And indeed, he did manage to stay awake as Charon rested a little before he would act like the consummate gentleman he was and help him clean up. He stayed awake until he was solidly secured against his boyfriend's back, taking once again his favorite position as the big spoon who was laughably smaller than the small spoon. And only then he fell asleep, arms wrapped around Charon and cheek squashed against his back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/05/21, 11:20 pm

Before Hermes, Charon had never been much of a cuddler. That came with his slight insomnia; he'd get up frequently during the night to get something to drink, some fresh air, a smoke or downright grabbed his phone to check the stock market, and being entangled with a lover who was there just for a night or two had always felt like a bother.
With Hermes of course, it was different. He was no stranger, and the fact that he loved him probably played a significant part in all of this cuddling business. But there was also something in the way Hermes curled his arms around him that always made Charon feel rested. Safe.
He laid one of his hands atop Hermes' and closed his eyes, finding sleep with no trouble at all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13