Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle - Page 12 Empty Re: 11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

Post by Mary 07/05/21, 11:01 pm

Charon grunted when Hermes kissed him so slowly, so hungrily. He readily reciprocated the kiss, sucking, biting, kissing every single inch of flesh available. Midway through the kiss, he gently pushed Hermes down onto the mattress. His lover had set the pace and mood he wanted, and Charon was happy to finally give him just that.
When he broke the kiss he nibbled at Hermes' neck, right under his ear - almost enough to bruise - and then he trailed down, and down, leaving more hungry kisses in his way. He had barely touched his lover's groin by then, but suddenly his hands where everywhere on Hermes, hungry, possessive, and loving all at once. When he paused again,  with his lips only a breath away from the hardened skin, it was to look up at Hermes and take in how beautiful he looked - with his kissed lips, those few marks he had left onto his skin, some that would fade away, some that would remain until the next morning...
Oh, the intensity of his love for Hermes took his breath away for a bit.

Theseus made his way back to the mansion with Asterius, and quickly spotted Carleen and Horknath - she had maybe managed to drag her boyfriend to the dance floor for a bit, but his sister was now merely chuckling and drinking some water to cool down after all of that exercise. She laughed when she saw them coming. "Oh no, Thee, why are your pants wet?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle - Page 12 Empty Re: 11 - It's the "I won't say I'm in love" musical number but there's also a frat party somewhere in the middle

Post by Gravirei 08/05/21, 12:10 am

Hermes felt like he was at Charon's utter mercy. Now sprawled on the mattress, the weight of his lover looming over him as he treated his body with a ravenous kind of worship, a hungrier kind of love, he was sure that if his lover would raise his head and ask him anything he would have complied - anything, anything to keep feeling like he was the one Charon desired and loved the most. His , eyelashes fluttered closed for a brief moment as his lover's mouth traveled a delicious path down his naked body. He mindlessly raised a hand to touch where Charon had grazed his skin with teeth, and moaned when he felt the indentations of a bite.
God he hoped that would stay for a while. When his eyes opened again, dazed and filled with lust, he found himself being stared at, and he felt his breath stutter at the sight of Charon, hair disheveled, still dressed, looking at him from between his open legs. He let out a little, airy laugh, running his fingers through his hair. "You can't look at me like that Boss", he whispered, feeling his heart burst at the open love in those eyes. "A boy might start to think things." And he was thinking things, and one could see them in his eyes, namely just how could it be possible to love someone as much as he did Charon and not be consumed by it like a candle in a fireplace.

Asterius snorted. "It's a long story that includes a fountain and a bit too much champagne", he simply explained to Carleen with a little nod of his head. "We came here to say goodbye. We'll be leaving for the night." He paused, looking down at Theseus. Where would they even go, again? His place? He guessed Horknath would want to go back to their own apartment, since he wouldn't leave Spike alone for too much time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/05/21, 01:33 pm

Charon smiled at Hermes. Things, uh. Oh, he sure hoped he realized just how much he loved him. He held the younger man's gaze when he closed his fingers around the base of his shaft to keep him steady when he finally touched him with his lips. His kisses were slow and sweet at first, but he didn't torture his lover too long this time around. Soon he was back to licking, sucking at his partner's skin, and even grazed his teeth here and there, as if he were a starved man- starving for his lover. He knew however that no matter how pleasant these touches might be - and he supposed they were, given the delicious sounds they would draw from Hermes' lips - they would be far from enough to bring his lover to completion. So he slowly wrapped his lips around him, and looked up once more, trying to evalute if this was a bit too much at once, or not enough for he beloved.

Carleen chuckled when Asterius mentioned a fountain, and shook her head. "Alright, then. I suppose you're kicking me out for tonight?" She asked her brother with a soft sigh. She was merely asking out of politeness, by now; she knew Theseus wanted to spend the night with Asterius anytime he could.
"I do very much intend on having sex, yes," Theseus replied with a pleased grin, that had Carleen groan and punch his arm, and then run her hands over her face.
"Ugh, Thee, please, no! No details. Never. Gosh you're such a prick."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/05/21, 02:33 pm

The tentation to just close his eyes and bask in the sensations of his lover's mouth covering evey inch of him, more and more hungrily as seconds passed by, was strong. But Hermes wanted to look. He wanted to see everything, even if it risked bringing him to an early finish. He loved, loved to witness Charon slowly abandoning his slow, sensuous pace to give into his own hunger. Of course he couldn't not voice just how much he loved this - purring when he was touched a certain way, humming under the kisses, moaning and gasping at every lick and flash of teeth. When Charon would look up at him again, he'd find Hermes flushed a deep red, breath labored, teeth sinking in his hand - but eyes fixated right on him, on his mouth around him. He threw him a loving smile, letting go of his hand to speak. "So sorry I doubted you, Boss", he whispered breathlessly, voice rough with want. "You really are spoiling me. You're so good to me... so, so good", he added, reaching down to caress his head.

Asterius groaned in pretty much the same fashion as Carleen, and threw a pointed, unamused glare at Theseus before muttering an embarrassed apology to Carleen.
"Who's a prick?", Horknath asked, piping into the conversation with his own glass of water and wrapping an arm around Carleen's shoulders. "Hi, 'Terius!"
"Hi, Horknath", Asterius greeted him, still looking embarrassed. "We just... came around to say we're going away."
Horknath beamed. "Oh! Alright - then Carleen and I will go back to ours, later!" Well to him it was just great - more time to spend with Carleen, and on their own even!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/05/21, 08:13 pm

Charon let out a throaty sound, and slowly tilted his head to the side to lean into Hermes' touch. He took a few seconds to fully take in the sheer rawness of their feelings for one another - soft, and strong, and overwhelmingly satisfying at once - and then smiled again at Hermes, before he finally closed his mouth around his shaft, working his way up and down to bring him to the edge. There had been enough teasing until now, and all he wanted was to lose himself over his attentions for Hermes, to feel his hips stutter under his firm yet gentle grip, to hear his voice break over pleasure, and to know that all of this was his own doing. That he was the one driving Hermes mad with pleasure. That he was the only one he would allow to do so, for as long as they loved each other. That this love would last for as long as he breathed. Perhaps even beyond.

Carleen sighed when Horknath joined them. "Must you ask." She had actually relaxed a bit when the two brothers chatted calmly, but she should have known that pointedly ignoring her idiot of a brother was the wrong move. Thankfully for her, Theseus' indignation wasn't directed towards her exclusively.
"There is nothing taboo or shameful in what I said," he suddenly stated out loud, glaring at Asterius. Alright, alcohol might be clouding his judgement a little bit, but- he didn't see anything wrong about his words. Sheer, unsettling honesty had always been his thing.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/05/21, 09:51 pm

And as Charon lost himself in him, Hermes too fell into the bliss of offered pleasure. Both his hands fell at his sides, fingers scrambling desperately to hold onto something, anything - that ended up being the blankets, that he felt crumpling in his harsh grip. He felt sounds leave his mouth, but he couldn't make out what it was exactly that he was saying. A stream, made of breathless pleads and loving half-words but mostly Charon's name, spilling from his open lips like a song. Charon, Charon, Charon, there was only Charon, around him and on him and in his mind and outside of it. His lover could surely consider this a victory - it wasn't easy to make him lose his speech pattern like that. He barely had the mind presence to let out a strangled warning of his incoming release, and a second later he was teethering over the edge, hips trembling and feet scrambling over the blanket for support - going lax and relaxed as soon as he would be done, taking deep breaths.

Asterius turned towards Theseus, blinking - a little surprised by that little outburst. "I guess not", he answered, frowning. "I'm not ashamed of us or of anything we do out of love, Theseus. I'd just rather not talk it out loud in front of our siblings."
Both he and Horknath had always been fairly private people - they never even engaged in that kind of talks in their very crowded, very noisy locker rooms - let alone around other people.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/05/21, 10:20 pm

Charon's fingers tightened just slightly over Hermes' skin when he brought him to his release, swallowing him whole. He finally sat back afterwards, both to find his breath again and to admire his lover sprawled on the bed in front of him, relaxed and sated. The sight brought another smile to his lips, and he shifted slowly until he managed to lay down by Hermes's side, allowing him some time to recover. His own body felt burning hot after all of that intimacy, and his clothes definitely felt uncomfortable by now, but he'd wait patiently for Hermes to recover before worrying about his own self. He reached out, and caressed Hermes' cheek, his touch almost careful compared to the ravenous hunger from before.

Theseus held on Asterius' gaze for a few seconds, before he muttered under his breath a 'sorry, Carleen', and then almost stomped out of the room, obviously pouting a little bit.
Carleen sighed heavily. "Don't worry Asterius, alcohol just makes him extra dramatic. He probably won't be angry or whatever by the time you get out."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/05/21, 11:10 pm

Hermes' brain swam around in pleasure for some more seconds, his eyes closed as his breathing finally slowed down. His lashes fluttered, and he turned his head a little to lean into Charon's gentle hand when he caressed his cheek. He smiled blissfully at him. "Wow", he spelled out when he was sure his voice would not tremble. "You really don't play around when spoiling is on the table, Boss. And- no one has ever been this thoughtful with me", he added, gently rubbing his knuckles against Charon's cheek. "Thank you." His hand mindlessly left his face to slide lower, and lower, oh-so-slowly tracing a path of butterfly-like touches until it reached Charon's hip.
The glint in Hermes' eyes was anything but innocent. He knew his lover would be riled up by now, but he wanted to give him the chance of answering if he wanted to, before deploying the heavy weaponry.

Asterius made a gesture as if to stop Theseus from storming off - but his boyfriend was always faster than him. He sighed, clearly unhappy with that outcome, but nodded at Carleen in the end. "I hope you're right", he answered, before bidding her and his brother a goodnight and walking away.
He took some time to find both Ariadne and Dionysus, to congratulate them again and say goodbye, before actually heading outside to find Theseus' car - and Theseus Drama incarnate himself. When he'd spot him, he'd sigh, proceeding then to get closer to him - but not talking yet, just to try and assess the mood.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/05/21, 11:39 pm

Charon smiled at Hermes in returned, and let out a long sigh when his lover's hand traveled down his body. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Take your time to recover, but after that, I'm all yours." He undid a few buttons of his shirt, to maybe cool down a bit - or else the slightest of Hermes' touches would drive him mad with desire, and this night would end on a round of quick, steamy sex instead of the sweet and loving moment his partner had asked for.

Theseus was all of the drunk types combined in one. Overly joyous or friendly, the flirty one with no respect for personal boundaries, the crazy drunk that pulled dangerous stuns, the angry one that'd punch someone for looking at them wrong, the complete idiot or the sad one that misinterpreted everything and anything that happened to him.
He genuinely thought he knew the look in Asterius' eyes earlier, that he knew what it meant for their relationship. There always was a turn - a moment when he was reproached for being himself. This was actually his first time seriously dating someone, and he had no idea if this might end as quickly as his past flings had. Many of his relationships had ended after one of those looks, not unlike the one Asterius had given him when he had embarrassed him in front of Carleen.
When Asterius found him, he was already sitting in the car. Having a convertible, he didn't exactly need the keys to hop in anyway, so he sat there on the passenger seat, arms crossed against his chest and feet on the board.
He sniffed moodily when he heard Asterius' footsteps, and ran a hand over his face, refusing to turn for the moment being. "Just say it," he mumbled.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/05/21, 11:58 pm

Hermes let out a laugh. "Take time to recover, he says", he joked, grinning ferally at Charon. His hand slid upwards again, deft fingers making their way under his boyfriend's now-open shirt, teasingly skirting on naked skin. "You talk as if I'll need to rest for long, Boss", he whispered, leaning in to leave a gentle, much too light kiss on his throat. "Think you can resist me for another ten minutes?" Charon would feel his grin against his skin. And he'd know that meant Hermes was not going to make anything easier.

Asterius frowned. Those were enigmatic words even for Theseus.
Even for a drunk Theseus.
"Say what?", he asked, genuinely confused. He opened the car with the keys his boyfriend had entrusted him with at the very beginning of the evening, already knowing he'd be soaked in alcohol by the time they'd wish to go home. He carefully sat down in the driver seat, the convertible lowering a little under his weight, and he closed the door before turning to Theseus - who still was refusing to look at him. he frowned even more. "... are you crying?", he asked worriedly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 12:25 am

Charon hissed under Hermes' sweet, light kisses, and mouthed a curse word when he definitely felt him grin against his skin. Ten more minutes? He'd definitely combust by then. Hermes's skin burnt his own with raw desire, and it took all of his willpower not to rip his own clothes off and have his lover here and now, ready or not. And he wouldn't do that, no. Hermes always deserved the best he could offer to him, and both of them knew it.
He closed one hand into Hermes's hair, as if he needed something to anchor himself to, and let out a shaky sigh. Ten minutes, he reminded himself. He could endure any teasing in return ubtil then.

Theseus didn't reply at first, thinking that Asterius repeating his words had to do with the argument of some sorts they must already be having. He chocked on a sob though when he heard concern in his voice. "Just- just say it, Asterius. 'Why must you be like this, Theseus?' 'Stop embarrassing me, Theseus.' 'You're such a prick, Theseus.' 'I'm breaking-'" He abruptly paused, taking in a sharp breath, and finally turned his face towards Asterius. He hadn't been crying for long, but he was definitely wrecked. "Don't leave me Asterius, please," he croaked, scared an vulnerable and oh so, so far from sober.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 12:57 am

Hermes hummed against Charon's neck when he felt his fingers grasping at his hair, smirking when he heard that shaky breath from above him. "We'll see", he hummed a bit petulantly. He flicked a finger of that hand that had found its way under his boyfriend's shirt over his chest, lightly circling over a nipple before bringing it back outside, again, where it rested gently on Charon's waist. He pressed little, gentle, open-mouthed kisses on his lover's neck, hand lazily rubbing against his hip - successfully getting the hem of his shirt out of his pants. When his fingers were finally again on naked skin, he moved them away again.
In the front, where he slowly started undoing his belt.

Asterius had gotten increasingly worried as Theseus rambled on and on, as if he was truly convinced to have angered him to a point of no return. "I wouldn't-", he started, in a - gently, disbelieving - protesting voice, only to abruptly stop again when his boyfriend turned and he saw him looking so... utterly desperate. Asterius felt his heart being squeezed unpleasantly inside his chest. "Theseus, I've never thought, not even a second about leaving you - nor all those things you've just said", he said, feeling pained that his boyfriend would think that he'd break up with him over a minor thing like lightly embarrassing him in front of Carleen. Knowing perfectly well that he was drunk and so not really in perfect control of his already easily spilled emotions didn't make the scene less hurtful to him. It didn't make him want to confort Theseus any less. He quickly moved towards the other man, catching him in a gentle embrace and trying to bring him closer to his chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 11:47 am

Charon let out a shaky breath under Hermes' soft, teasing touches. He might not look like it, but he loved to feel so vulnerable at times, to be at Hermes' mercy. His partner probably knew it by now - when his deft fingers ran over his bare skin, when he kissed him his neck softly, he melted and his whole being would revolve around one thought - Hermes, Hermes, Hermes. His fingers tightened into his boyfriend's hair and on his back when he felt him undo his belt, and he automatically rocked his hips forward, his body craving for mor contact.
But he'd hold on. He had to - he didn't want Hermes to feel rushed.

Had he been sober and at that same level of insecurity, Theseus might have been hard to convince. But he was a mess of emotions right now - more so than usual - so instead he just broke down, closed his arms around Asterius, and curled himself against his boyfriend to cry it out for a bit. Thankfully, it didn't last long - just enough for him to cool down. The act of crying itself had tired him, and he ended up resting his face against Asterius' torso, struggling to keep his eyes open. "'M sorry, 'Terius," he mumbled sheepishly after a while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 12:29 pm

Hermes let out a merry, short laugh when he felt Charon press forward, trying to get more friction against his hands. "Impatient, Charon?", he cooed at him, voice gentle, fingers merciless as they went on and unbuttoned his boyfriend's pants, unzipped them, hooked in the hem of them and pulled. "Understandable. You've made it all about me until now tonight - you've been so sweet, so nice and thoughtful. So dedicated. I love that so much about you, you know?" He kissed more of his throat, lips lingering longer now, tongue shifting over the skin of his neck. One of his hands rested against his uncovered abdomen, letting him know that now that he had freed him from his belt and buttons and whatnot, he was free to slide inside. And he did just that, slowly but surely, cupping his hard length through his underwear. "But I am a little torn, you see - because even if I crave the way you handle me like I'm the most precious thing in the world, I love to make you completely lose it. The little marks you leave sometimes, on my neck and other visible parts - I've never once hidden them, you know?"

"Shh", Asterius simply murmured, gently petting Theseus' head while his other hand rested firmly against his back. "It's ok. I'm not leaving you, Theseus - I love you. If you need it to hear a thousand times more, I will oblige." He soothed him again, and kissed his head, nuzzling against it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 03:00 pm

Charon let out a breathless chuckle, and hissed softly when Hermes' fingers wrapped around his length. Oh he knew, alright. He knew that Hermes loved when he lost control. His nails grazed his lover's back just slightly, but he forced himself to hold on for just a little more - that is, until the attention given to his neck and his groin were both a little too much for him to simply stay still and enjoy. He grabbed Hermes' shoulders and had them roll over to the side, so that he might pin his boyfriend under him. Panting, he took a few seconds to lose himself into his lover's gaze, before he pulled his pants off as if they burned him, and then he grabbed Hermes' face to kiss him long and deep, pressing their groin flush together. His hips stuttered forward a few times during this heated exchange, and he definitely let out a throaty, needy groan through it.

Theseus sighed and eventually calmed down. Asterius' soothing words and gestures finally got him to surrender, and let go of that feeling of insecurity that had been stifling him. In fact, he almost fell asleep into Asterius' arms here and there, given how secure he felt in his arms- of course Asterius wouldn't leave him over something so trivial! And their relationship was nothing like one of his former ones - they could overcome whatever had happened together.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 03:29 pm

By the time he would pin him on the mattress, Charon would probably notice just how smugly satisfied with himself Hermes looked, with that victorious grin he had on his lips. He didn't manage to point out how only five minutes had passed, since he soon found himself under a relentless, passionate attack of deep kisses that stole his breath away. He moaned into those kisses, eagerly wrapping firstly his arms around Charon's neck, then his legs around his waist when he felt their shafts grind against each other and bucking up against him - softly encouraging his lover to take whatever he wanted from him.

Asterius briefly tightened their embrace before slowly letting go of Theseus, pushing him back against the passenger seat. He gazed gently at him before turning around to start the engine of the car. "Let's get you home, now. I'll have you drink some more water, and then we get some rest together", he murmured soothingly. Yes, it would be better if his boyfriend got a good night of sleep, so that he could forget about all of his misplaced insecurities while resting in his arms.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 04:03 pm

Oh Charon had noticed how smug Hermes was, alright. That didn't make his passion falter - quite the opposite, in fact. He let out a smile through their kiss, and forced himself to progressively turn that heated kiss into a softer, gentler one. He had, after all, something to do before he could make passionate love to his lover. He gave Hermes a smile when he moved away from him - holding back a hiss when he had to tear their hips away from each other's - and finally reached for his bedside table to retrieve both lubricant and condoms. "Sorry, but no matter how much I want you, I don't want you to get hurt," he signed to Hermes, hoping he would be reasonable and not push him to do things both of them might regret.

Theseus let out an approbative hum, but didn't speak for a while. Eventually, though, a song he liked came up on the radio, and he went from humming to progressively singing out loud - kind of off-tune - to himself, then to Asterius. Thankfully, his mood swings also worked the other way around. By the time they got to his apartment, he definitely was in a better mood - still exhausted, but smiling at least, instead of moping.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 04:48 pm

Hermes' self-satisfied grin (it had definitely stayed, even when their kisses had devolved in sweeter, kinder pecks) softened considerably when Charon signed to him, and he lifted his hand to caress his lover's face. "Don't be sorry - despite how impatient I am to have you, I don't want either of us to get hurt either", he chuckled breathlessly, face still pleasantly flushed and lips red with all the little nips of teeth he had gotten from their kisses. "Do you want me to turn around?"

Asterius had finally relaxed when Theseus had started to loudly sing out to one of the songs on the radio during their car trip, seemingly having gotten his smile back - indeed, it seemed like it was quite easy for him to just go through various moods when he was drunk.
Asterius was smiling a little too when he finally parked the car, and he made sure to help Theseus get down and up in the elevator. Once in the apartment, he'd make sure his boyfriend would sit down on the couch, so that he could bring him a glass of water. "This reminds me of that night where you first kissed me", he observed with a small chuckle, sitting at his side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 06:01 pm

Charon smiled, and he definitely leaned in to peck Hermes' lips after he assured him that he didn't want any of them to get hurt either. And then, he thought about his offer. Hermes looked beautiful - faced flushed, lips bearing the marks of their kisses and with a slight bruise on his neck. But his over was tempting. "Only if you want me to take you from the back," he sighed back with a slightly cheeky grin. He caressed Hermes' hip in the meantime, patiently waiting for his answer.

Theseus let out a soft smile upon that memory. "Ah, yes. It is the night when I finally understood the true nature of my feelings for you." He smiled at Asterius. "I still feel sorry for falling asleep halfway through, though." He chuckled. "But I can't help it. You lead me to relax more than anyone else ever could, Asterius!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 06:47 pm

Hermes hummed, thinking it over for a second. Of course it would add a little to the intimacy of this, being face to face... but on the other hand, the thrill of something new. Of offering a new kind of show to Charon. He grinned up at his boyfriend, propping himself up on his elbows. "You know what? After all that hard work, I think you deserve to get some new good sights all for yourself a little bit", he purred, stroking his cheek again. He paused. "Plus, we can still kiss if I turn around." He would never admit it, but he loved to keep a little of romanticism just as much as his boyfriend did. He winked at him, before lazily rolling on his belly, stretching a little bit - offering some good sights, indeed. "If you need me to get on my hands and knees, tap my shoulder twice", he added, throwing him a smirk.

Asterius chuckled, offering that glass of water to Theseus. "Nothing to feel sorry about. I'm glad about how it turned out in the end", he murmured, looking fondly at his boyfriend. "Now I know that even if you fall asleep, we can always resume the morning after." And he wouldn't have to live with the crippling doubt of whether Theseus had meant to kiss him or if it had only been a byproduct of alcohol-induced stupor.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 07:20 pm

Charon smiled to himself and scoffed when Hermes teased him some more. But just to test out his boyfriend's theory, he leaned across his back to kiss him over his shoulder. Satisfied with the outcome, he finally sat back, and took in the new alluring sight in front of him. For once, he felt grateful that Hermes didn't see him in that moment. He took the time to admire his finely shaped back, and traced the curve of his muscles all the way down to his hips, where he rested his hands for a bit. A few seconds later, they were off, and if one of them soon came back for balance, the second's lubed fingers pressed against his entrance, tracing slow circles, so as not to startle him.

Theseus grinned at Asterius, and drank the glass of water quickly before he discarded it on the table. He remained thoughtful for a moment. "Speaking of things left hanging-" He fidgeted a bit. "I recall we had some plans for tonight, love."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 07:46 pm

Hermes hummed happily into their kiss, craning his neck a little so that neither of them had to strain too much. After teasing his boyfriend again - for being an old hopeless romantic even in the most unlikely of situations - he rested his head on his crossed arms, trying to find a position that would be comfortable, even though he clearly preened happily under Charon's appreciative touches, cooing all through it. He hissed when he felt lube-cold fingers circling his entrance, and shivered, biting his lip as he waited for what was to come.

Asterius held back a little smile. "We did", he nodded. "But I wouldn't want to impose, love. You've been through a lot of turmoil, and maybe it would be best for you to simply sleep", he added, raising a hand to gently cup Theseus' cheek. "I would have you in my arms if you wish to rest, of course. If you'd like."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 08:27 pm

Once Charon was sure that Hermes had relaxed a little bit again, he gently pressed one of his fingers inside of him, to stretch him slowly. He leaned down at the same time to lay soft kisses on the base of his neck and keep him him distracted. As time went on, however, and as he progressively slid another finger in, he shivered with some renewed hunger. His kisses were replaced by small, hungry bites here and there, some of which whose mark would definitely still visible in the next morning.

Theseus hesitated. "This doesn't exclude the possibility of having sex tomorrow morning, then", he drawled with a flirty tone. "Well, then! That's good. Great, even. I was hoping we could wash up and maybe... talk a little bit." He ran a hand over his neck, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious. As if being in a private setting made one of his masks thinner.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/05/21, 09:49 pm

Hermes bit his lip, stiffling a couple of little moans when Charon started to prepare him - and he tilted his head to grant more space for those sweet kisses. He didn't keep his sounds of pleasure for himself anymore when the fingers stretching him became two, and the kisses became nibbles and lovebites. "You really want for everyone to know that I have a loving boyfriend waiting for me when I come back home from work, don't you", he laughed, gasping a little whenever Charon's fingers would brush against a sensitive spot - or whenever he felt his teeth sink a little harder in his skin. He knew he wouldn't get an answer, not right now, but he did love to talk to Charon while he pleased him.

Asterius chuckled again. "It doesn't. I just hope you won't wake up disgruntled, as you do whenever you drink a bit too much", he joked kindly. His gaze softened, though, when he saw the unsure expression Theseus was sporting. "Of course. Do you wish to go to the bathroom first, then? I will get to your bedroom and wear the pajama pants I left here last time." He kept his hand gently rested on his beloved's cheek. He seemed like he needed to still be comforted.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/05/21, 10:26 pm

- The sin is on hold, your programs will resume after this focus on floof -

Theseus leaned into Asterius' touch, and briefly rested his palm on top of his boyfriend's hand, to keep it against his cheek for a little longer. He indeed needed some comfort still, but he seemed far from the wreck he had been before. "I'll get to the bathroom first, yes." He turned his head to kiss Asterius' hand, and then got up, to go to the bathroom, get his makeup off - yes, there was some glitter there - , quickly rince and blow dry his hair to get out his gel, and then he walked into his bedroom yawning, while he tossed his shirt into the laundry bag. "Bathroom's free," he mumbled in a tired voice.
He probably paused to appreciate the sight of Asterius in his pajamas, with a small smile on his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next