01 - True love's first kiss

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

01 - True love's first kiss

Post by Mary on Tue 5 Jun - 21:26

This is a Supernatural/One Piece/Maybe more alternative universe.

In a world where sea is predominant, monsters have resolved to board ships for food. Which is why their natural predators, hunters, take the sea to hunt them down.
Demons are merfolks, creatures of the depth of the sea, luring humans down to either eat them or turn them into new creatures. They were originally created by Lucifer, an archangel, who had once fallen into the sea and turned into a hybrid creature, both able to travel through air, water, or even walk the Earth. Lucifer had almost risen again a year or so ago. With the help of the actual King of the Oceans, Crowley, the Winchester brothers and their captain Bobby Singer had put Lucifer to sleep once more. An event that had been heavily (if not too much) celebrated.
During that fight, unfortunately, Sam had been killed. Out of despair, and since Crowley had been nowhere near in sight at that moment, Dean had sold his soul, for it to be collected merely one year later. He had not talked to anyone about it for months, and when his life had been claimed, he turned into one of the merfolks himself.
That is, until an angel grabbed him by the shoulder to pull him near the surface. Little knew about the fact that, if demons were able to doom humans thanks to a deal sealed with a kiss, angels were also able to cleanse one's soul with a kiss as well. And that's how Dean barely remembered his own cure, which happened only a day ago.

Meanwhile, far, far away from there, Akainu - who was aware of the special properties of angel kisses - was scolding his whole angel battalion, because there was no way he would have agreed to any of them curing the tainted soul of a criminal. Of course he knew that it was a hunter who had been saved. He had his sources among those wing-flappers of his.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 01 - True love's first kiss

Post by Mary on Tue 5 Jun - 22:37

Sam frowned slightly, and finally sat down on a chair. He had been walking around nervously after first hugging Dean to welcome him back, but- "Still, I don't get it. You were turned, how could you have come back? It shouldn't be possible, right?" he asked that last question to Bobby, who had seen enough shit on that blasted ocean to know "weird" when he saw it.

And in that Marine base far, far away from the ship named "Impala", Castiel clenched his teeth and took in Akainu's yelling, sighing softly. Yes. Yes, he was responsible for the cure of Dean Winchester. Yes, he had probably asked his friends for help. Yes, he definitely hoped nobody would give him in.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 18:36

Bobby - whom had been sporting the same exact frowny and incredulous expression ever since after welcoming Dean back -, scratched his beard. He barely looked at Sam, completely concentrated on his brother instead. "It shouldn't. Never seen anything like this before. Nothing I know is even remotely powerful enough", he answered, gruffly. "You sure you don't remember anything?", he asked to Dean, once again.

Balthazar was standing next to his commander, head hung low - even though he didn't feel one ounce of shame. By God, did that man yell loudly! He peeked in Castiel's direction. No, he didn't have the slightest intention of ratting him out. But this didn't hold him back from trying to convey in that one single glance just the right amount of 'I-told-you-so'. To save a damned soul like the one of Dean Winchester? Terrible idea.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 18:48

And with the grin of the happiest man in the world, Dean answered with satisfaction. "The best kiss I've ever had. I'm telling you, I got saved by the most beautiful creature ever, with the softest lips."

Akainu hung up furiously the dendenmushi camera and let himself go in his uncomfortable chair - why did he have to melt the previous one ? "Who decided, one day, that it was the best idea ever to team up with fucking angels. They NEVER listen. One day they'll try to rescue the Straw Hats and we will be screwed! AGAIN!"

God

View user profile http://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 18:56

Sam frowned. "... A kiss ?" He looked back at his brother, bewildered. "You mean, a demon broke your deal?" After all, demons were known to kiss people, to grant them just anything.

Castiel sighed with relief, and tucked his video dendenmushi away as well, before he looked back at Balthazar. "Thank you. And... Sorry, for forcing you to go through this with me."

'If only you'd get screwed too, sometimes,' Kizaru thought to himself, sighing on his chair. "Weeeell I don't know, Sakazuki. They mostly seem pretty obedient, safe for a few elements."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 19:46

Bobby shook his head, refusing to think about that possibility. "That's out of the question. Rookie demons couldn't bring back a dead fish, and big shots would have wanted something just as valuable in return." He threw a meaningful look to Sam. "And I doubt that even as far gone as your brother was, he could have thought that a demon was a 'beautiful creature with soft lips'. Demons all look like nightmares." Especially Crowley.

Balthazar rolled his eyes, sighing theatrically. "You asked for my help. Has anyone ever told you it is extremely difficult to say 'no' to your face?", he commented. "But after all, in the end, it was my choice. Apparently I like you well enough to prefer having that giant screaming ape yelling at me than getting you in trouble." He observed him carefully. "For the record. I still think it was a stupid idea."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 20:19

"Yeah all nightmares" Dean answered quite quickly, as he wanted to avoid to mention a certain demon. "But who cares, really? I'm back, Sam is back, Bobby is as grumpy as ever, and the sea is ours!" Yes, he was in a perfectly good mood. But who wouldn't, knowing Akainu must have been pissed right now.

"They obeyed to their archangels" Akainu snarled, still quite pissed after the only encounter he had had with that....Michie or whatever. "And I know it was the only way to prevent an apocalypse. But demons and angels are the exact same. They only want to control us"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 20:27

Sam sighed, but then allowed himself a smile. He'd have all the time in the world to look for information in Bobby's collection of books, anyway. "You're right. We should celebrate."

"I know," Castiel sighed. "But I told you already-" He turned around, to make sure no one was listening, and that the Marine dendenmushis were fast asleep. Then he grabbed Balthazar's sleeve, to inch closer to him, and whisper. "God himself wanted him free." And it had been the first manifestation of God for a long time!

"You're always so wary of others," Kizaru replied, with an amused smile. "I'm pretty sure most of those angels fear you now, you know. I mean. You've quite ruined the wings of the last poor birdie who confronted you." It sure had been quite a sight, Akainu displaying his full powers to all angels at once, during one of their meetings.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 20:47

Bobby snorted, fighting a smile from stretching on his lips. Damn, yes, he was glad Dean was back. But he firmly refused to engage in more chick-flick moments. "Well. I don't know about you boys, but I could use a bit of firm land under my feet", he said, straightening up. "Or a drink, if you feel more like it. Two. Definitely two", he added on a second thought, looking at both of them.

Balthazar made a noise that was a mix between incredulous and amused. "And just how do you know it was God's will? Or even his voice?" He couldn't keep the slight snark out of his voice. "Listen, I thought about it. We never even met him. He left so long ago that not even the older ones of us remember his face. Why should our father care about one single human, stupid enough to sell his soul by the way, so suddenly?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 20:56

"Like I'm going to stop at two" Dean laughed and looked around. Well they were still at the sea but sure, an island was not that far. And if he could remember well, this one had no marines HQ on it. "Why don't we go there?"

"They tried to kill me" Akainu grunted, chewing his cigare like he wanted it DEAD. "Let's not... talk about that anymore. I'm tired of those stupid featherless chicken. I need a drink"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 21:15

Sam looked in the direction where Dean pointed at, and nodded. "Alright. I'll steer the ship," he said, as he rushed to the wheel to get them to sea.
"Man, a party. It's been a while," Garth said with a goofy smile. Yes, I'm assuming most hunters are on Captain Bobby's ship.

"... I don't know," Castiel finally admitted. "But he did help to stop Lucifer before his own downfall." And he did think that God had bestowed upon him the duty of bringing Dean Winchester back on the surface. Well. He thought he had heard him, at least. He had been pretty confident about it.

"Now you're talking ~" Kizaru stood up in an instant, way more energized than when his friend was all about work, work and more work. "I have nice bottles in my quarters, if you wish."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 21:44

Bobby huffed through his nose, half chuckling at all that enthusiasm. "You mean the Apocalypse is not considered a party?", he asked mockingly, watching closely the way Sam steered the ship. After all, he was still the captain of that damn boat. "I'll be glad to touch ground. A night more on this thing and I'll be getting cabin fever. Getting too old for this shit." He patted Dean's back, along with Garth's.

Balthazar sighed. "Yes. To save his own precious hide, and his brother's as well, but yes. He did help." He threw half a smile to Castiel. "Well, what to say. What's done is done, right? If it comes out you were right, good for you. If it doesn't, I'll get to tell you 'told you so', and good for me. But", he added, "I do hope you are right."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 21:50

"Are you talking about retirement?" Dean asked, a bit surprised. Well the old pirate seemed damn serious. Or he was a very good actor. No one could have guessed. "Also, Garth. You're sticking with lemonade, tonight"

"Yeah let's go" The admiral massaged his own stiff shoulder with a sigh. "I am not sure i can stand that Michie if we stumble on him once again."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 21:59

"... Cabin fever?" Garth had first asked, bewildered. But now he was terrified. "You're not leaving us Bobby, are you!" He grabbed Bobby's arm, as if to prevent him to go away.

Castiel actually let out a little smile. "Thank you, my friend," he said to Balthazar, before sighing. "Alright. I'll make sure our men won't tell anyone about our rescue." He put on his captain hat, and was soon out of his cabin.

"Michael," Kizaru corrected him with a smile. "It's a wonder, though," he said at some point, massaging his chin. "Most archangels have disappeared, safe for that Raphael fella that is willing to help us out in exchange for priviledges."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 22:11

Bobby scoffed, managing to get his arm away from Garth's surprisingly strong grip. "Hell no, I am not letting you idjits on your own. I'd probably only be in peace for one week before I discover you put fire to the ship. Or before I read on a newspaper that you all died in a very stupid way. I don't want to feel guilty. I'll retire when I'll be dead." He sighed. "Listen to Dean, Garth. Only lemonade for you tonight. I'll be keeping an eye on you."

Balthazar followed him outside. "Oh, they won't. Unless they don't want to get thrown into that terrible prison for treason or what else. One thing for sure, I have no intention of getting there because someone didn't know how to keep their mouth shut."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 22:27

Dean frowned a bit, but if Bobby was saying he did not want to get retired... "Hey, if retirement is out of question, maybe we can take a break? I mean...I've just come back from the dead. I could use a bit of holiday"

"Yet he is keeping silent on the reason we cannot see the others archangels" Akainu thought carefully on that, while heading to Borsalino's room. "Could it be... that they fought that Lucifer they were talking about?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 22:42

Garth made a sad face at the mention of lemonade again, but then shrugged. And then beamed at the idea of holidays. "You mean we could get to an actual tavern and... woo the ladies?" He tried to wiggle his eyebrows. He was terrible at it, but it made him look awfully endearing.

Castiel held back a shiver at that thought, and went to warn the men that had helped him to free Dean Winchester from the waters. Thinking of the hunter... Castiel bit on his lips, trying not to think about their kiss, rather looking at a map, trying to picture how far they now stood from each other. He had to keep an eye on him, after all.

Kizaru shrugged. "Their family wars don't concern us. They should have come back, if they haven't been killed in the battle."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 22:52

Bobby shook his head, chuckling at the sight of Garth. That boy, really. "Yeah, you boys go... woo the ladies or whatever, I will dry up all the good alcohol they have in town. Hell knows just how many days ago we finished the beer", he said with a sigh, before patting their backs again and turning to do his usual round around the ship, to make sure everything was alright.
"Did I hear anything about wooing some ladies? I am in!" Charlie popped out from nowhere, throwing her arm around Dean's neck in a friendly gesture, a big smile on her face. Yup, all the hunters were on that ship.

Balthazar candidly suggested to his commander that they should stick with the Marine's plans for the moment. He had no intention of getting on Akainu's bad side again. No thanks. He liked himself alive and possibly not deaf.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed 6 Jun - 23:24

"Charlie, if you come, no one will look at us" Dean sighed loudly, yet he was joking. He was really confident he could seduce some ladies himself. Even if his thoughts were going to a certain kiss. "So you come with us to try to make Sam...less grumpy ?"

"So they are dead. Great" Akainu shook his head. Well he was not as certain as Borsalino that everything was not their problem. His instinct was kicking hard

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 23:30

Garth snorted. "Well, believe me bro," now let's be honest Garth didn't sound cool when he emphasized the word that way, "I'm pretty sure Sam will be less grumpy now with you alive rather than... in a fishy situation."

After a little while, Castiel went back to Balthazar with his map, since he was his second in command, to tell him where he'd like to set sail to. He sincerely hoped his friend would make no comment on the fact that they highly suspected the Hunters' ship to be in that area.

"Well if they were, you'd be the only person the angels would fear and respect, aside from God itself. That'd be quite the improvement!" He lead Akainu back to his quarters, where he took two glasses out of a small cabinet, to pour some generous amount of whiskey in both glasses.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 23:55

Charlie grinned. "Of course no one will look at you two - three, if we count Sam - losers. But with me around, maybe - and I say maybe - you can manage to get some attention. And yes, we'll get your brother to ease up a bit, finally. He needs it!" Then she thought back at Garth's words and snorted loudly. "Did you really just say he was in a fishy situation? Because he was a merman for a bit? Oh my God. That was a terrible joke", she laughed. Actually finding it funny.

Balthazar actually threw a glance at Castiel. A glance that said 'this is such a terrible idea I don't even know where to begin. Why Castiel, why', but he made no actual comment if not a deep sigh. He wasn't the one in charge, after all. So he limited himself to give orders to their underlings, signaling to set sail for the designated place.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 7 Jun - 20:18

Dean sighed and shook his head. That red hair, thinking she could seduce more girls than him. His eyes wandered around and he began to smile at one lady going around... "... Sorry Kalyan. Don't kill me."

Kalyan huffed and turned his back to the man. Everytime he was spending a bit of time on that ship, that man was making the same mistake. Seriously! He even let his beard grow!

"...Do you think God exists? For real?" Akainu asked with a doubtful pout. On that, he was quite stubborn, as he only trusted one thing in his life : JUSTICE!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 7 Jun - 20:27

"Dude, why would Kalyan want to kill you?" Garth laughed. "I mean, he's broody and all, but he ain't bad. He even quite helped me on that werewolf hunt a week ago !" He showed off his still healing scars on his left arm. "I almost lost it!"

(Leaving Cas and Balt for a little while, we'll get back to them soon!)

Kizaru shrugged. "Maybe not our definition of God. But somebody must have created or given birth to all those angels, right?" He sipped at his whiskey, thoughtful.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 7 Jun - 20:52

Charlie snorted. "Dude, I don't know if you noticed, but Kalyan doesn't exactly like to be exchanged for a pretty lady", she answered, rolling her eyes. "And I can't blame him. He doesn't even look that much like a girl. Of course, unless your kinda girls have a beard, and broad shoulders and all that!"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 7 Jun - 20:57

"His hair is silk and you know it confuses me" Dean whispered to her, hoping hard the mercenary couldn't hear him. "Also Garp, how many time this year did you almost lose your arm? Or your leg? Or your eyes, plural?!"

"Or they are born naturally like us" Akainu grumbled. "I mean, it's like devil fruits. No one can explain, yet they are here. And we know for sure demons did not create those"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next