Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 02/02/19, 09:41 pm

Balthazar hugged his father, patting his back a bit and hiding a smile. He had missed his family, yes.
Chuck laughed, and let his son go to glance at Gabriel, shaking his head. "I think you are forgetting someone else, when proclaming yourself the shame of your family. Do you know who I am talking about?", he reproached him while gesturing for the table. "Let's sit down and wait for Cas before ordering."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 02/02/19, 09:43 pm

"...Ok I'm a saint" Gabriel said with a nod. He had forgotten about Lucifer, just a bit. Yet he hadn't seen him in ages. "So Cass came back to town too? For good I guess?"

Meanwhile, Kalyan went to sit not too far away

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/19, 10:11 pm

Chuck nodded with a smile. "He wants to open a studio all for himself. He told me that he wouldn't like to work in a hospital, it gets too messy. If he gets to do that on his own, instead, he'd have more freedom." He looked definitely super proud of his youngest son. And he had all the right reasons to be! He did throw a glance to Kalyan, though, and greeted him with a confused wave of his hand since he had been standing next to them for that whole time, and had sat down just at the same time they had. "A friend of yours?", he asked to Balthazar, raising a brow.

Balthazar smiled. "Is that so", he simply commented. "It sounds nice. Looks like he has his plans clear, eh? That's typical of Cas. He always has his own course of action and goes straight for it." He hesitated before answering. "Well... he's a friend of mine. Also my bodyguard."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/19, 10:16 pm

"...A friend, really?" Gabriel squinted and looked at Kalyan. "He looks so handsome, you're telling us you're not even dating him?"

And Castiel did arrive finally. To confuse more his dad and Gabriel, he greeted Kalyan as soon as he saw him, and the two men exchanged some words before he joined his family. "Sorry, I got lost a bit on my way here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/19, 10:37 pm

"Oh, I wish I was", Balthazar whispered, letting out a small laugh. "But I am working on it. I need him to forgive my escapade in Europe first. We'll get there, I hope." He threw a fond glance at Kalyan, and then beamed when he saw his favourite brother getting closer to their table. "Cas!" He opened his arms, inviting him in for a hug.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/19, 10:49 pm

"Balthazar" Castiel looked so happy it was refreshing to witness! He came right on Balthazar to hug him tight, and let a sigh escaped his lips. "I missed you so much"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/19, 11:00 pm

Balthazar hugged him tight. "I've missed you too", he answered, squeezing him a little bit before letting him go. He patted his shoulders with a large smile on his lips. "Sit with us. How are you doing? You've grown up so much!" He himself sat down quickly, impatient to hear in first person from his little brother!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 03:59 pm

"I'm the same size as before" Castiel shook his head and sat with them. "Maybe I am just a bit more muscular than before. But it's because I'm an adult now" ** BAF **

"Aaah Cass, I missed you so much too" Gabriel grinned. His awkward brother made him laugh every time

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 04:07 pm

"Yet you are still every bit as awkward as I remember", Balthazar commented, grinning at him. His brother was so endearing. "It's refreshing to find that back, though. I wonder if you are like this also while you work." He grinned.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 04:11 pm

"Like what?" Castiel frowned, a bit upset. "Are you telling me I'm a very bad person and I shouldn't be allowed around patients?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 04:13 pm

"No, of course I'm not saying that!", Balthazar protested, rolling his eyes. "I was just asking if you manage to be that level-headed and anchored to the ground also when you are working. I think it is a good trait you have!", he tried to explain. He had not meant for it to sound wrong.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 04:24 pm

"Yes I do" Castiel grumbled, crossing his arms. "My teachers hated that. But the patients are really happy that I am that blunt. They say that at least with me, they have answers"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 04:27 pm

Balthazar smiled at him. "That's good to know. I am happy you managed to stay yourself through the years. Also!", he said suddenly, clapping his hands. "I heard you are very busy right now. With student loans, trying to open a studio, and finding a new apartment. Did I hear it correctly?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 04:31 pm

"...." Castiel nodded, intrigued. "But how do you know all of that?"

"Hey Cass, you took a loan? Why didn't you ask for my help!" Gabriel barged in, offended. "It's not because dad is not rich that your brothers are not rich either!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 04:40 pm

"A little bird told me", Balthazar answered vaguely while Chuck muttered something about the divorce draining him of all his money, embarrassed. "But Gabriel has a point - you should have tried to reach for us. And as a revenge for not learning about this earlier, I am going to pay off your loans and your new apartment." He flashed a smile to Castiel. "Sorry. I am not taking a no."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 04:42 pm

"WHAT?!" Well the really offended one was still Gabriel, of course. "How can you do that! I wanted to be the one paying for that!"

"...I'm sorry but... shouldn't you both keep your money for yourself?" Castiel asked, a bit uneasy. "I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 05:01 pm

"Well, I said it first", Balthazar answered petulantly, almost sticking his tongue out at Gabriel. He did sigh, though. "We can split the expenses. Oh, maybe that way we can also buy him that studio he wants!", he added excitedly.
He turned again to Castiel, smiling a bit more gently at him. "You aren't. Listen - I am sure it is the same for Gabe, but we care about you and we want to help out. Besides, I have so much money I don't even know where to stick it anymore."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 05:42 pm

"Yeah he is even richer than Michael, so why don't you accept the offer!" Gabriel winked at Cass, then turned to his dad. "Do you need help with the divorce, by the way? I'm gladly joining in!"

Castiel sighed, and had a look at Kalyan. "But Balthazar, don't you want to spoil someone with that money?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 05:56 pm

Chuck immediately tried to deflect that offer. "I'd rather you help your brother - I would be ashamed if I had to rely on my sons for financial help! I already feel bad enough for only being able to pay back a small part of Castiel's fees..."

Balthazar followed Castiel's gaze, and it drew a small sigh from his lips. "Cas. I have more than enough money to help you out and keep on living fabulously. And spoil someone else as well." He smiled. "After all, I am still working, you know. I'll keep gaining back money!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 06:02 pm

"Aw dad, don't be like that" Gabriel patted his shoulder and bent over him to whisper. "Let us help a bit. We are grateful of you to protect us from Lucien all those years"

"True" Castiel looked at him with a smile. "So... That means you are back together, with Kalyan?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 06:06 pm

Chuck gave him a sorry smile. "What scares me is that I don't even know where he is, right now. He could be doing literally anything. I hope he won't come to annoy you boys."

Balthazar's smile got a bit more sheepish. "Well - not yet", he answered truthfully. "I need him to forgive me for fleeing, first." He sighed. "I also need you to forgive me. I've gone off without even saying goodbye to you, and I'm sorry."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 06:19 pm

"Nah, he is not interested in us" Gabriel smiled widely. "Want my opinion? He must be annoying Michael right now. Serves him right!"

"I'm not mad at you" Castiel looked at him; intrigued. "I mean... you did contact us and explained everything. And I was more worried for you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 06:29 pm

"Gabe, that's not nice to say", Chuck reproached him weakly. One could hear in his voice the lack of convintion, and that he wasn't really going to stop Gabriel from saying anything bad about his two eldest brothers!

"You're kind", Balthazar answered with a small smile. "I still think it wasn't nice of me to run away like that. I should have talked about it with you guys first. But I was too angry, and I just... well. Went away. Don't worry now, though - I am going to stay here for the time being. At least for now!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/19, 06:33 pm

"What? Dad, they are both assholes and you know that!" Gabriel chuckled and finally took time to read the menu. "Ok guys, my treat today! Let's go crazy!"

"Until you conquered Kalyan" Castiel said, very serious, before turning to Gabriel. "Don't drink too much if you are supposed to drive!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/19, 06:47 pm

"Unfortunately enough, I have to be the one driving", Chuck intervened, rolling his eyes. He was still smiling though, when he teased Gabe. "Oh, so we can all order lobsters and Champagne? That's good to know!"

Balthazar chuckled. "How is it that you are so invested in my love life, Cas?", he asked raising a brow, before getting distracted by his brother's antics with their father.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum