Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 20/03/19, 08:37 pm

"I will !" Well Castiel didn't feel offended, because he was really proud of himself!

"Balthazar, I think it's time to go home" Kalyan finally said. "You need to be home to receive that message anyway. And I'm sure Garoo is waiting for us"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 20/03/19, 08:45 pm

"Yes you're right. We should get going." Balthazar smiled fondly at his brother. "Let's get together again soon, alright? Let me know how everything works out - and invite me over to see your new apartment", he added with a wink, before opening his arms to invite Castiel in for a hug.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/03/19, 08:54 pm

Castiel smiled and hugged him - a bit shy on the hug though. "You will come as soon as I have a decent place. That is a promise"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/03/19, 09:18 pm

"I'm counting on that", Balthazar replied, smiling. He let Castiel go, and patted his shoulders one last time. "Let me know if you'll need any help. I'll run." He waved at him. "Goodnight, Cas!" He nodded at Kalyan, signalling to him that he was ready to go home. "Oh! Do you need a lift?", he asked, turning quickly towards Castiel once again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/04/19, 09:10 pm

For quite a few days, everything seemed to go alright. Balthazar went through his daily routine regularly, without many accidents - aside from his increasing boldness when he not-so-subtly flirted with Kalyan, of course. Sometimes he did flirt with Garoo as well, but just jokingly, in a friendly way.
Then, one day, they started to find threatening letters. Again, because for Balthazar it wasn't the first time, far from it. They started flocking into Balthazar's office, as e-mails in both his working and personal address. Even at Kalyan and Garoo's place. And, after another couple of days, the phone calls came. They never lasted for more than ten seconds, and nobody was talking on the other side, but it was suffocating. Day, night, the phones were always ringing.
And Balthazar became more and more anxious, even though he tried hard to disguise it behind his smiles and some jokes. One could notice someone wasn't alright from the shadows under his eyes. And that particular day, he seemed particularly restless, as if he felt that something bad was going to happen.
"-what about we get some Chinese take-away tonight? It's been ages since I had some decent fried noodles", he pleaded for the hundredth time as he and Kalyan walked out of his offices and into the streets. It was dark by now, and people were fretting towards their homes from their workplaces.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/04/19, 09:13 pm

"Yeah, I think it's quite needed" Kalyan said, not with agressivity. But he was feeling on edge. He had that need to find someone and to make him understand the terrible mistake he did, attacking Balthazar.
Of course, Balthazar couldn't know the terrible truth about his friend. He kinda knew he had worked for Lucifer, but he never asked questions. Kalyan had learnt a lot. He knew how to make people regret to be alive. And he would do that again with PLEASURE

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/04/19, 09:39 pm

Balthazar smiled brightly at Kalyan. A nervous smile. "Great. Maybe we should hear from Garoo, what he wants to have", he added, walking at his friend's side. He kept turning around, as if he felt observed. And he did, as a matter of fact. "Kalyan", he whispered. "Is... do you think that person is following us?"
He was referring to a man, walking some metres behind them. He was wearing heavy clothes, hands stuffed in his pockets and a hoodie on his head. Well, if anything, he definitely looked suspicious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/04/19, 09:50 pm

"Hm ? Nah, you're imagining stuff" Kalyan said with a reassured smile. He patted Balthazar's back. "You should ask Garoo what he wants, yeah. Or he will be absolutely horrible if we come back without food for him."
Of course, no one could guess he was ready. Hand on the guard of his weapon

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/04/19, 10:34 pm

Balthazar didn't seem calmer, but still smiled, unsure. "Alright, I'll phone him then. Guide me to the usual place, I know you remember the road better than me anyway", he joked weakly before whipping out his cellphone and calling Garoo.
That man, however, did keep following them. And he slowly accelerated his pace, as if he was trying to reach for them now that they were in a more deserted street.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/04/19, 06:50 pm

Kalyan stopped and turned to the man going towards them. He withdrew his katana and got ready to fight, but a crushing sound echoed in the night. The unknown stalker probably hiccuped blood and looked down at this knife dived in his chest. Though it was not Kalyan, who stabbed him, but a dark figure with red eyes behind him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/04/19, 08:55 pm

Balthazar had taken an instinctive step back when he had seen Kalyan turning so abruptly - and had froze on his spot when he had seen the shining blade of a sword suddenly appearing as if out of thin air (Kalyan had been that fast). But he had steeled himself, and was ready to witness a fight.
What he was not ready to witness, however, was their almost-attacker suddenly gurgling and coughing out his own blood, and staring down at his chest, dumbfoundedly, at the sharp knife piercing through his chest. Soon after he was collapsing to the ground, his eyes still wide open in a last glimpse of surprise.
Balthazar almost ended up dropping his cellphone, now pale and honestly feeling more threatened than before. He wasn't expecting to witness cold-blooded murder! He took a deep breath, desperately trying to calm down, and finally lifted his gaze to the mysterious figure. Who was that? "You-!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/04/19, 10:45 pm

"Hello, brother" Lucifer smiled at Balthazar, putting away his knife. Well one thing done. "I haven't seen you in years. I was worried." That was... almost true, in fact. In his strange way, Lucifer cared about his brothers. Even if he wouldn't hesitate to get rid of them too.

Kalyan frowned and looked at the body. Well he was not going to kill the guy! That was too much!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/04/19, 10:57 pm

Balthazar felt his blood run cold. His older brother was the last person he wanted to meet, to be honest. He was terrifying, in all the worst ways, and he quite liked to have his own ass safe and sound. However, he did force himself to appear calm as he threw him a small smile. "Hey, Luci", he greeted him, pushing his hands into his pockets. "I was busy fleeing from our mother. What's your excuse? You've disappeared since way before me!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/04/19, 09:23 pm

"I was busy fleeing from Michael" Lucifer sighed. Well that did make sense. Michael was a man version of their mom. "I learnt what she did to you. And I did not approve, as you can guess. And not only to go against her, even if it's always fun to do ~"
That was terrible to talk to Lucifer. Because he was so sincere, yet so cruel at the same time! Caring and absolutely cold blooded.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/04/19, 09:32 pm

Balthazar let out a short, somewhat nervous laugh. It was true - with Lucifer, one never knew if he ever meant what he was saying. It was... unsettling. To say the least. Did he actually care, or was he messing with him just for the sake of it? Who knows. "Everyone wants to flee from Michael. Especially lately. I heard he's become even more terrible. But, say - not to sound ungrateful, or... unwelcoming, but how did you end up here, exactly?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/04/19, 09:46 pm

"Two reasons" Lucifer said, showing two fingers before bending one. "I learnt that you were stalked. And that his threats were becoming more and more violent. For a reason, I couldn't stand that." Then he looked at Kalyan. Well, those two knew each others. "Second, I wanted to recruit your bodyguard once again."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/04/19, 10:13 pm

Balthazar raised his eyebrows. But, before Kalyan could actually speak up, he took a step forward, getting at his side - yes, he had been standing bck for that whole time. He had been scared, alright. "Well - as you yourself observed, he is my bodyguard." He smiled widely. "So that makes it a litle difficult for you to hire him, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/04/19, 10:21 pm

"Well I can still try, right?" Lucifer smiled back at his brother. "Don't take it wrong, Balth. But Kalyan here is someone who should be working with me, not for you. He has potential. More than anyone in this town." And considering in what kind of business Lucifer was, it was not flattering

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/04/19, 10:26 pm

"I am not struggling to believe he has... potential", Balthazar answered, surprisingly managing to still show himself calm, hands tucked in his pockets. "But I'd still love to keep my bodyguard. I'm... invested, let's say. I got attached." He was still smiling, still as nervously, as he took another step forward. "Besides. He is still under a contract." It was a bit silly of him, to feel like he had to step in front of Kalyan, but he still did.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum