Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 13 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 10/02/19, 05:16 pm

Balthazar silenced his older brother elbowing him back, throwing a glance at Kalyan. "It's not a sure thing", he protested, even though he was smiling. "I'm still trying to be forgiven for escaping like I did. I don't know how much time it will take", he sighed. Then he rised a brow. "Wait. What do you mean, romantic? I've always been very good at romance!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 13 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 10/02/19, 05:21 pm

"Not really" Gabriel answered, rising a brow too. "I mean. I just saw you having one night stand. It's the first time you are really interested in someone!"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/19, 05:39 pm

"Well, he is special", Balthazar stated fondly. "And I would really like this to work out. Well, probably not tomorrow, nor in a week, but I hope I'll grow my way back into his heart."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/02/19, 06:24 pm

"I do hope you'll invite me to the wedding" Gabriel laughed, yet he was not mocking him. He knew his brother was really serious.
And evening went on. They had a wonderful dinner of course. Kalyan was watching over Balthazar, sat at the bar. He was happy to see his friend with his family and at peace. Maybe a bit jealous not to be able to be at his side, though

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/19, 06:27 pm

"Maybe. If you promise me to behave", Balthazar laughed, gently bumping him. "Who else could organize my bachelor party? Of course you're going to be in!"

Balthazar wasn't blind, nor stupid of course.
He did look at Kalyan various times as well during the evening, whenever nobody was talking, and to say the truth he felt a bit sad as well that Kalyan couldn't be there sitting with him. Maybe he should have done something about it. ... maybe he could invite him on a date later.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/03/19, 04:07 pm

"Well you would let me, but would he let me!" Gabriel laughed, amused by the idea. He had the accurate thought that Kalyan could be hard to deal with. A bit jealous too. "Also why doesn't he come with us now? We're done bonding, we can allow other people around us!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/03/19, 03:59 pm

Balthazar blinked. "Oh... well, if everyone is alright with it, I can call him over then?" He seemed a bit unsure, and eyed Kalyan, first - then Chuck, who just smiled and shrugged. "Go on, son. Who knows, maybe with such an impressive man at the table, Gabe will try to behave a bit more." He looked with fondness at his sons, though. He meant no reproach, but Gabriel could indeed be a bit... extra. Sometimes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/03/19, 09:16 pm

"Please, I'm dying to know my future brother in law" Gabriel said with a big grin. "Oh yeah dad, I hope you understood that well, by the way. Don't ask silly questions like 'do you have someone in your life' to that guy. He has OUR Balth" ** ZBAF ** Too extra

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/03/19, 09:53 pm

Balthazar rolled his eyes, and shook his head at Gabriel. "If you try to embarrass me like that while he is here I will throw you the whole lobster", he warned him with aa menacing gesture. He was still smiling, but damn was he serious. Then, he turned to Kalyan (while Chuck was busy protesting that hey, nobody had said they were together yet!), and got up, walking to him. "Hey", he said with a smile. "Wanna join us?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/03/19, 09:55 pm

Kalyan raised a brow, surprised by the offering. "What, me? ... But your family would agree with that?" Of course he would rather join them. He was bored on his own

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/03/19, 12:39 am

"They already have. We all don't really appreciate you staying all on your own", Balthazar smiled at him. He threw a quick glance at his family, and then inched in to whisper, "Please, never take anything Gabe says too seriously. Or, if you do and he offends you, you have my permission to just deck him in the face." Was he kidding? Maybe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/03/19, 06:48 pm

"I don't think he will dare to annoy me if I give him the death glare" Kalyan joked happily. "Remember how I can make people flee with that?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/03/19, 07:55 pm

"If I remember? You made me almost flee with that, more than once", Balthazar joked (or half-joked. Probably). "But it didn't work properly. I was distracted by how handsome you look when you are pissed", he added flirtatiously, throwing him a wink.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/03/19, 07:39 pm

".... Really ?" Kalyan looked a bit confused at his words, to be honest. How could he be handsome while pissed?

Castiel sighed while looking at Balthazar and Kalyan. Well, those two seemed really happy. "I'm relieved for Balthazar" He said to his dad. "What mom said to him didn't prevent him to fid happiness"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/19, 09:32 pm

"Oh, well. You know. Some people look hot when they are mad. And you do", Balthazar explained, honestly surprised that nobody had ever told that to Kalyan. Well, maybe other people simply didn't have enough good taste to appreciate that!
Or maybe they wanted to stay alive. Hmm.

Chuck smiled at Castiel. "Well, to your brother's credit, he has never been someone who lets other people dictate how and why he should do things." He seemed to reflect a bit. "In a way, all of you boys are a bit like that. You do things your own way - either good, or bad." He sighed. Of course he was mostly thinking of Lucien. And Michael. "The only one who has ever actually listened to your mother was Michael. And you know how he is."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/03/19, 09:41 pm

"...Oh well. As long as you don't try to piss me on purpose" Kalyan joked. Or half joked. "Well I'm ready to meet your family... other than Cass"

"A bad person?" Castiel said, squinting. "That does mean that mom is not a good person either. I knew it"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/19, 09:57 pm

"Oh, I won't. I'm clever enough to avoid that. And I actually like staying alive, you know", Balthazar laughed, joking. Or. You know. Half joking. He was actually a bit worried. Or a lot. "But alright! C'mon then, get with us", he said with a smile, nodding towards the table where his family was sitting.

Chuck laughed. "That's not really a secret, Cas", he let out, hiding his smile behind his hand. He knew that he shouldn't have been talking about his ex-wife like that, but she was definitely one of the main reasons for which his children had been unhappy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/03/19, 08:20 pm

Castiel pouted a bit. Well ok, it was not a secret, but it was still not a normal thing to him. People had to be nice. What was the purpose to be a bad guy? He couldn't understand it.

"Seems like Cass is deep in philosophical thoughts again" Kalyan joked when they reached the table. "He'll call Garoo soon and we will lose them for the night." Then he turned to Chuck and Gabriel, to greet them. "Hello, I'm Kalyan. Balthazar's bodyguard."

Gabriel whistled, a bit impressed. "Wow, Balth'! You're so rich you have a bodyguard! Even I never hired one!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/03/19, 09:20 pm

Balthazar chuckled. "That, or maybe he will call his new friend", he said to Kalyan, loud enough to be heard by Castiel too. "Apparently my little brother has a crush and doesn't know what to do with that knowledge." He winked at said little brother, without malice. Just teasing him a bit. "That's my brother Gabriel, by the way. Maybe he could hire someone from your agency too, since he seems to wish for a bodyguard now - and that's my dad", he continued, gesturing to Chuck.

"Gabe, why would you hire a bodyguard? I don't know if you'd have the same risks as Balth, given your. Uhm. Well, by now ex-job", Chuck intervened awkwardly, after smiling at Kalyan. "Hello Kalyan, it's a pleasure. I'm Charles, their father - but you can call me Chuck."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/03/19, 09:39 pm

Castiel squinted at Balthazar. Well Dean was not the one to like to talk philosophy! ... Well he could still try, in fact. Maybe he would understand him too.

"I would be classy too" Gabriel grumbled, crossing his arms. "And you can say outloud what is my ex job. I'm not ashamed of my career, dad"

"Hi Chuck" Kalyan bowed his head and laughed at Gabriel's comment. "Oh don't worry, I'm perfectly aware of... what you did as a job. I did not know you left, though. But if you need a bodyguard, I'm positive you should meet Garoo." Garoo was a bit of a pervert too, so you know!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/03/19, 09:59 pm

HA, SO HE DOES KNOW HE HAS A CRUSH! DIES

Chuck shot a sorry smile at Gabriel. "I know you are not ashamed. But I am still shy about saying it out loud. Forgive this old man." He was a bit of a pervert himself on his side, but we were still talking about his own son here! And he enver felt at ease by talking about such things in front of Castiel, for some reason, even if he was a grown man by now.

"I think they would get along", Balthazar nodded, thinking about Garoo. "I see they could have some things in common." He threw a glance at Kalyan, hiding a small, almost soft smile. The man sure was handsome when he laughed like that!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/03/19, 10:12 pm

WELL HE THOUGHT OF IT!!

"I know I know, I'm just teasing you!" Gabriel laughed and patted his dad. "You know, the only one I embarrass for real, usually, is Michael" he said, very serious. "That is always fun"

"I see you got what I implied here" Kalyan smiled at him.
And probably, the night went on, to the point they finally left the restaurant to go home!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/03/19, 05:03 pm

And they did!
Balthazar felt glad that the night had gone as well as he had hoped. Well, to be honest it had probably gone better than he deserved anyway. He bid goodnight to his dad and Gabriel, even hugged them - and stopped for a second to say the last couple of things to Castiel. "Message me sometimes, ok? I regret not hearing from you a bit more during the last years", he told him with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/03/19, 08:01 pm

"I'm sorry" Castiel said with a sigh, before looking very serious. "I trained really hard with phones. Now I can send messages with tiny faces in it" ** ZBAF **

Kalyan had to turn to hide the fact he was laughing. God, that man was so precious!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/03/19, 08:35 pm

Balthazar blinked. He stared at Castiel, and then finally snorted, unable to keep his laugh for himself, unlike Kalyan. "You mean you send messages with emojis now? Oh my God. I definitely have to see that. Please send one to me as soon as possible", he added, with a large, affectionate smile on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum