-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 02:14 pm

Crowley smiled widely. He raised both his hands up. "Tonight, I decided for something a bit... ambitious." As he snapped his fingers, trails of fish-based dishes appeared on the table. "Serve yourself, love. If I may, I'd go with the salmon. It's spicy in the best meaning of the word."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 02:21 pm

Hanakael held back a soft chuckle. "You're spoiling me," he told the demon, as he got himself a bit of salmon indeed, to try it. And he seemed to love it indeed!
He seemed a bit more open throughout the rest of the evening, but aside from a casual "darling/sweetheart" here and there, the angel could appear almost indifferent to Crowley's attempts at flirting any further. Which could have been frustrating, really.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 02:32 pm

Alright, that was the actual embodiment of frustrating. The more the dinner unraveled, the more Crowley felt on edge. That couldn't possible. It just couldn't! Bloody hell, what more than flirting, what more than nice, rich food, what more than rivers of wine were supposed to help his cause? But he got nothing. Not a slip, not a kiss, not a single lingering touch. When not even the dessert seemed to move Hanakael, he finally stood up from his chair, a bit abruptly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 02:44 pm

Hanakael blinked at Crowley, startled by that sudden gesture. "Is something wrong?" Well, he... did seem startle, true. Angel-wise. Which means he had barely widened his eyes. That man was unreadable.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 02:52 pm

Crowley closed his eyes, barely keeping himself from groaning in frustration. He took a deep breath, managing to get a relaxed, nonchalant façade. He threw him a smile. "Sorry, darling. Important business call, apparently." He got away from his chair. "You know your way back, don't you? Oh, and. Don't waste the wine", he added, before disappearing. And reappearing straight into the bunker.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 02:55 pm

That sudden apparition startled Sam, who dropped his book to grab his gun, pointing it directly at Crowley. It was rather late after all, they weren't expecting any company!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 03:03 pm

Crowley just full on glared at Sam, eyeing the gun. "Oh, drop that toy, Moose. I am not here to lose my time with you", he barked, in an unexpected fit of impatience. "I need to speak with Castiel. Where is he."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 03:08 pm

Sam frowned, and lowered his gun slightly. He kept it in his hands, though. "He's sick, in his room. If this is an urgent matter, try talking about it to me first. He needs his rest." It was Castiel's third day of fever, which was thankfully low now, but well, he didn't want to think about what Dean and Cas might be doing if the angel had fully recovered, at such a late hour.

Last edited by Mary on 01/05/18, 03:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 03:13 pm

Crowley pinched the bridge of his nose. "Amazing. The only angel who can get the flu, and I go there." He squinted at Sam, offering him an insincere smile. "Forgive me, but it's not a subject I'd like you to know about. I specifically need his help." He sat down on a chair, crossing his legs.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 03:20 pm

Sam squinted a bit, and sighed. He took his phone out to text Dean, 'Crowley is here. Wants to see Cas. You both awake and dressed?'
"I suppose I can't suggest you to come back tomorrow morning?" He asked the demon, arching a brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 03:28 pm

Dean felt the phone buzzing. He read his brother's message, and showed it to Castiel, expression a bit worried. Yes, they were both dressed, weirdly enough. "You don't have to. Who knows what that asshole is up to."
Crowley mirrored his expression, arching a brow himself. "I have no qualms about staying the night", he calmly stated, smirking at Sam.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 03:48 pm

Castiel sighed. "If he came all the way here, it might be important. I will need to eat at some point to." He straightened up a bit, and stretched briefly. "Are you coming with me?"
Sam offered Crowley that same forced, tense smile back. Damn, did that man irritate him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 03:57 pm

"Sure", Dean answered immediately, getting up from the bed. As if he was going to let Castiel talk alone with Crowley.
And said man just sat down, calmly waiting for something to happen. Something that didn't involve his own mutilation, possibly. "Oh, Sam. Not to say anything, but the last time someone looked at me like that, I got laid", he observed with a playful grin. Well, he did love to annoy the younger Winchester.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 04:03 pm

"Sure," Sam replied, rolling his eyes. He did stop glaring at Crowley when he heard both Castiel and Dean walk into the main room. His gaze briefly drifted down when he realized the angel was holding his brother's hand but, out of politeness, he quickly looked away.
"Crowley," Castiel said, frowning slightly when he saw the demon. "You wished to talk to me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 04:10 pm

Crowley's eyes briefly lingered on Castiel and Dean's entwined fingers, but he didn't comment on that either. "As a matter of fact, yes", he drawled tiredly, looking at the angel. "But I was thinking of a private talk. You know... no audience", he added, gesturing to the two brothers.
Dean scoffed. "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 04:18 pm

Castiel frowned deeper. "What matter would require for you to talk to me alone?" Usually, Crowley only bothered him when his own life was at stake. Sam and Dean could totally take part to such a conversation.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 04:22 pm

Crowley took a deep breath, glaring at him. "What part of 'I'd prefer not to talk in front of an audience' don't you get?", he answered, refusing to say anything on the matter as long as the Winchesters were in the same room.
"Well, too bad. You'll have to", Dean commented coldly.
Crowley crossed his arms on his chest. "Maybe this is the right moment to remind you that Castiel owes me a favour", he observed, just as coldly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 04:36 pm

Castiel sighed deeply. And turned to Dean. "He's right. I do owe him a favour." He gently squeezed his soulmate's hand in his, then looked at Crowley. "We can talk in my room." He barely stepped foot in his room anymore, it seemed like a fitted meeting place.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 04:41 pm

"Good." Crowley got up from the chair he had been sitting on. "Go ahead. I'll follow you." He glared at Dean and Sam on his wait out of the room, as if to invite them not to eavesdrop the conversation.
Dean didn't like that one bit. But he could just bitevon his tongue and let Cas have it his way. "I need a beer", he grumbled, going for the kitchen.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 04:46 pm

Sam sighed, and grabbed his book once again. Dang, since the demon had startled him, he had lost his page. He sighed once more, heavily, and tried to find it again.
Castiel lead Crowley to his own room, and sat down on the bed as soon as they arrived. Everything was neat, showing that he hadn't slept there for a long time. "So. What is it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 04:51 pm

Crowley looked around, just to lose a bit of time. He still had to decide how to address the matter, after all. Should he go for a subtler approach or- wait. This is Castiel. He scoffed, then looked at him. "I'll be brutal. How do you seduce one of you cloud-hopping, infuriating boyscouts?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 04:56 pm

Castiel blinked. Twice. Thrice, even. "Wait- You're trying to seduce an angel?" He asked, frowning. He instinctively tried to glace at Crowley's hand but, since he was human at the moment, he couldn't see others' soulmate thread.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 05:00 pm

Crowley rolled his eyes. He was secretly glad that Castiel wasn't able to see his thread - that would have made the whole situation far more embarrassing. "Ding ding ding. We have a winner, Debrah. Tell him what he won", he declared sarcastically. "Glad you got it immediately. So. I'm listening now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 05:04 pm

"That's-" Castiel sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You do realize we're all different beings, right?" he asked Crowley, almost grunting. "If I don't know the angel you're trying to seduce, I will be of no help at all."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 05:10 pm

Oh, great. So he had to actually crack out a name? Crowley huffed through his nose, clearly unhappy with the notion that no universal angel-seducing secret actually existed. "Fine. The name's Hanakael", he said, flatly. He looked back to Castiel once more, expectantly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum