Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 14 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 01:17 pm

Crowley bit back a smile. What a manipulative little shit he was! "I know the ingredients we need", he drawled, thinking it over. "And where we might find them. But I don't have the spell, nor the right book."

Dean threw him a small, unsure smile. "Right", he answered, without letting him go though. "We can just, lay together and... maybe share a kiss or two?" Or three. Or a thousand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 14 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 01:45 pm

"Do you happen to know where we could find that spell?" Hanakael had no clue that he was being manipulated all along. He just genuinely had faith in his Soulmate. He would be eaten alive.

Castiel licked his lower lip. "Sure. I'll get changed," Castiel replied, as he went to undress, to put his pajamas on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 01:59 pm

Hanakael's willingness into being led anywhere was just plain adorable. Crowley leant in to kiss him. "I do. I am sure Castiel used it to bound himself tighter with his own soulmate. It's the only book that contains a ritual that works. But don't worry, Hana. I will retrieve it." He kissed him again.

Dean hurriedly scrambled to go lay down on his side of the bed- oh God. He had 'his' side of the bed now. Him and Castiel were basically married. Oh my God.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 02:08 pm

Hanakael frowned just slightly, yet replied to that last kiss. "Can't I come with you? This matter is about the both of us. Besides, I have a few questions I needed to ask Castiel about."

Castiel joined him soon after, and rested a few seconds on his side of the bed, sighing softly. He turned to face Dean, smiling softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 02:26 pm

Crowley wasn't really too happy about that idea. His brain worked quickly to find a way around what would have been a very awkward meeting. But he didn't show it. He knew better than that. "If you think it would be important, then of course, darling", he conceded. "What kind of questions did you want to ask him?"

Dean smiled back at him. He opened his arms, silently inviting Castiel to come in.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 02:39 pm

"Some questions about that ritual. How it affected him, for example," Hanakael replied, shrugging. "I also need to ask him how he managed to make himself invisible whenever Heaven is looking for him. Because I'm safe as long as I'm here with you, but my brothers and sisters will soon realize that I have failed my mission. And they will try to end me."

Castiel moved closer, and wrapped his arms around Dean, kissing him softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 02:54 pm

Crowley frowned. "I am not going to allow that", he said, completely out of instinct. Of course he had no chances against an army of angels. Or against a particularly strong one. "We will go to him, then. Give me a day to track him down. If your brothers are already looking for you, I don't want to take any chance."

Dean kissed him back, gently wrapping his arms around his soulmate. Then something came to his mind. He almost chuckled at that, getting a bit away from Castiel's lips to kiss his cheek instead.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 03:20 pm

Hanakael nodded, and kissed Crowley, with a soft smile. "Don't take unnecessary risks. We can wait if that is necessary."

Castiel arched a brow, but smiled, and tried to kiss Dean back. "What are you doing, Dean?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 04:51 pm

Crowley kissed Hanakael back, hand caressing the angel's side soothingly. "I'm not one for taking risks without calculating the pros and the cons, love. I will track him down, as promised. But while I do my job, I don't want you sticking your pretty nose out there", he added, poking said nose. "For you, it is too dangerous."

"Nothing", Dean said, a goofy smile on his lips. "Just thinking. Back at the bar, when that woman was all over him. You were jealous", he concluded, kissing Castiel again. For some reason that seemed to fill him with a childish glee.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 04:57 pm

Hanakael rolled his eyes. "You know, I've been appointed the duty of guarding one of the doors to Heaven because I am one of Heaven's best warriors. I am perfectly capable of defending myself.

Castiel adverted his eyes, pouting a bit. "How is that funny," he protested. "Of course I was jealous. I would be jealous if anyone, man or woman tried to seduce you on my watch."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 05:53 pm

Crowley made a face. "As if I don't know that. You managed to come all the way into my lair, despite the guards, the warding... But I am apparently not used to have to do with someone who is not a brainless sheep." He sighed. "Do as you wish. Now", he said, gently disentangling himself from Hanakael's hug and sitting up. "I feel the mighty need to take a good, long shower. But, if you wish, I will get back to you after it."

"It's not only funny." Dean tried to get Castiel to look at him again, kissing his nose. "It's terribly cute. You are an angel some millennias old, in the body of a grown up man, and you are cute."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 06:02 pm

"I would love to," Hanakael replied, straightening up. "I shall shower as well.

"..." Maybe it was the alcohol, but Castiel seemed quite embarrassed, or even flustered. He did not know how to react to that. "Does it make you that happy?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 06:21 pm

Crowley smiled at him. "Good. I'll be back in a few minutes, then." He leant in, stealing a deep kiss from Hanakael's lips. "Think of me, in the meantime." And as of that, he disappeared from the angel's room, ro reappear in his own. Where he grabbed his cellphone to dial Castiel's number. He had to cover his tracks, right now.

Dean blinked, finding the question a bit weird. "Well... I don't know", he answered honestly. "It's just something I observed. The more it goes on, the more things about you I find... well, endearing. In a... not-friendly way", he specified, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 07:06 pm

Castiel found Dean's confession so heart-warming that he couldn't help himself but smile softly. "I love you, Dean," he whispered, as he reached up for his lips.
And grunted when his cellphone ringtone started on the bedside table. He forced himself to part from Dean, to squint at the number on the screen. "... That's Crowley."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 07:40 pm

Dean grunted, desperately trying to keep Castiel close to him. "Oh c'mon, what the hell does he want now?", he groaned unhappily. "That demon is becoming all too invasive. Do you have to answer?", he asked then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 07:42 pm

"I don't know," Castiel confessed. "If he calls so late, it might be important. If not, I'll make it quick." He sighed and picked up the phone. "I am listening."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 08:11 pm

Dean just groaned, but kept close to Castiel, arms wrapped around him.
Crowley silently thanked the angel for picking up the call. "Quick thing, Castiel. I might need a couple of favours from you and your little happy family over there." He was reflecting on how to keep Hanakael as far away from them as possible. If he found out that he had actually helped out with that ritual, what would have happened to his credibility?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 09:32 pm

Castiel frowned slightly. "What are you talking about," he replied, a bit moodily. He was human and tired, after all. Also, his boyfriend's embrace made him want to just snuggle close to sleep.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 09:45 pm

Crowley rolled his eyes, even though no one could see him right then. "First and foremost, I remember you that absoluely no one has to ever get to know I helped you out with your soul-wedding ceremony. Because people are coming here to ask questions, and there's just so many times someone can say 'I know nothing, now shoo'. So, if you'll keep your mouth shut, or busy in any other way, it will be great. Second, I need the book you used for the ritual."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 09:48 pm

"... Why would you need that book," Castiel replied, frowning slightly. He understood that secrecy was needed around their deal, but still. The book? What other ritual could Crowley possibly be interested in it?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 10:01 pm

"I just need it, alright?" Crowley took a deep breath. "Listen - I got a bit of a situation here. Something I don't want to talk about. And that book happens to be something that can help. That's it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 10:06 pm

Castiel remained silent for a few seconds. "This is not my decision to take alone. I will ask both Sam and Dean about it tomorrow. Until then, forgive me, but I feel the biological need to sleep."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 10:13 pm

Crowley scoffed. "You and your biological needs", he scoffed. "Fine. Phone me tomorrow." He closed the call, throwing the phone on his bed. Then he got a quick shower, dressed up again, and got back to Hanakael's room in a blink.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 10:20 pm

Castiel frowned a bit at his phone again, and laid it on the bedside table again. "Crowley wants the book in which we found the soulbond-strengthening ritual."

Hanakael had gotten out of his shower as well, and was resting in his bed, reading a book. He closed it as soon as Crowley was back, and smiled at him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 10:32 pm

Dean frowned. "Why", he asked. "I mean... what use would he make of it?" He tried to think of other, possibly dangerous rituals he had seen in that same book, but nothing came to his mind.

Crowley smiled right back. "How beautiful you look right now, you have no idea", he purred, walking towards the bed. "I am one lucky man."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum