Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) Empty Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 10:16 pm

Sam was getting more and more nervous with each passing mile. With each minute. He had finally tracked down Crowley - or so he hoped - so he could be able to beat the crap out of him. After he got the information as to where the hell he had taken his brother, even forced him to write that "do not follow me" note. He had not texted Castiel yet ; the angel was still too weak, too wrecked by the fact that he had lost his grace and maybe his soulmate. He had almost lost Dean, he wouldn't be able to face him if he sent Castiel to his own death in the process.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 10:27 pm

For the first time in five centuries - more or less - of life as a demon, Crowley was feeling like he had actually taken too much on his plate at once. Managing Hell after Abbadon had made a mess out of his followers, trying desperately to keep up with a newly formed demon Dean Winchester and trying to get in the pants of an angel that seemed to really not want anything from him aside from nice dinners and talks about books.
Yes. Definitely too much. He was famous for being good at multitasking, but this? Hell, no. He was currently sitting at a bar desk on his own with a colorful cocktail as Dean had decided to try and drag yet another waitress to his own bedroom. Or at least. Hopefully it was his bedroom this time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 10:36 pm

Sam couldn't believe it. Yet, he recognized Crowley the moment he walked into that bar, and immediately walked towards him, grabbing the demon by the shoulder. "You have five seconds to tell me where my brother is," he whispered to his ear, tension in his voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 10:45 pm

Crowley flinched slightly. Then forcefully relaxed, feigning nonchalance. "Moose. What an... unexpected surprise", he said, raising his glass to him. "Five seconds is not much time. And I really, really don't think you want to see your brother right now." He stared at him. "Believe me. You don't."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 10:54 pm

"And why that?" Sam's tone was still tense. And he was probably letting Crowley see the demon blade under his clothes, ready to strike. God was he pissed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 11:00 pm

Crowley slowly put his glass down, keeping his hands on the counter. Just to show Sam he wasn't ready to stab him as the younger Winchester was. "Simple enough. That's not your brother anymore", he stated flatly. "You see, the Mark had some... unforeseen side effects. It won't let go of him, and it changed what he is. For how he is right now, if he felt mildly inconvenienced by you, he'd stab you in the neck."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 11:18 pm

"... And you didn't think about contacting me out of altruism, maybe?" Sam's eye twitched nervously. "I need to get him back in his shoes before he does something stupid. Where. Is my brother."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 11:24 pm

Crowley turned to him, eyes aflame with fury. "Out of altruism? You do know who you are talking with?", he hissed. "I am not your bloody sidekick, nor your caretaker! I am the King of Hell, and the fact I've been keeping tabs on your brother's demon ass while I have tons of other things to be worried about should already put me on top of your Christmas list!" He got up from the stool he was sitting on. "And if you are so keen on seeing him right now, he is probably in his own room, trying to get it on with a waitress that will be lucky if she doesn't get maimed by the end of the evening."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 11:31 pm

"... Hold on a second," Sam replied, as he stood in front of Crowley, blocking his way if he tried to walk away. That was a lot of information to take in at once, but one struck his mind. "My brother's 'demon ass'?!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 11:40 pm

Crowley huffed, lifting his chin up defiantly. "It should've been expected. We all sould have known. When Cain died, he became a demon because the Mark couldn't let go of him. Your dear brother is no different. And now, he is one of those low, black-eyed creatures you like to kill so much." No lie, he was almost enjoying giving those news to Sam, after he had almost turned him human.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 11:43 pm

"I hope for you you don't mean that you knew all along, or I swear to God, I'll kill you right here and right now," Sam almost snarled. He was startled when a voice rose in his back.
"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that," Hanakael replied flatly, not even eyeing Crowley. Who he may not have seen for a little while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/04/18, 11:49 pm

Crowley donned his widest smile. "Hana! I've never been happier to see you", he said, sitting back down on his stool. Now that he felt in control again, he could relax and get back to speaking without feeling the almighty urge to flee. "Just so you know, Sam. I did not know what the Mark could do to your brother. I swear. But I would lie if I said I didn't notice something wrong with him, at a certain point." He observed him critically. "I thought you had noticed too."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/04/18, 11:57 pm

Sam breathed in slowly, trying to calm himself down. But Crowley had seen right through him about that last part. That didn't prevent him from glaring shortly at Hanakael. "... That's not one of your demons."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 12:02 am

Yes. He had totally hit bullseye with that. Crowley distractedly gestured the bartender to serve him another cocktail, silently rejoicing. "Ever the observer, Moose", he commented flatly. "So. Do you still want to go and face your dear brother? He should be right in the building next to this. In his room."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 12:06 am

"... Give me a number," Sam growled back at Crowley. "I'll go and fetch him." He was growing more and more nervous with that- was it an angel beside him?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 12:18 am

Crowley rolled his eyes, but gave him the room number nonetheless. "I have to warn you. That is not your brother in there. He made it clear he has no interest in seeing you, and he is dangerous right now. But since I'd much rather him to go back being the dumbass he was before..." He was dead serious on that. "... good luck, I guess."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 12:22 am

"I'll come back for your sorry ass if I can't get my brother back," Sam warned Crowley, before he stormed out, to find Dean. And given that Crowley had said that the poor girl might die, he did not hesitate a single second when he slammed his fist repeatedly on the bedroom door.

Hanakael had followed Sam with his gaze on his way out. "What were you trying to do, travelling with Dean Winchester?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 12:29 am

Sam actually caught himself in an unbelievable strike of luck, because, after not managing to conclude anything with said poor girl, Dean had simply shooed her away from his room and started to angrily flip over his TV channels. He got up to open the door when he heard all that banging, and when he opened it, he simply raised a brow at Sam. "What are you doing here?", he asked.

Crowley drank from his glass, inviting Hanakael to sit with him. "I am not trying anything, darling", he drawled tiredly. "I am merely keeping an eye on him. And trying to figure out whether I might have any use for him or not."

Last edited by Gravirei on 28/04/18, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 12:34 am

"What am I-" Sam repeated, before he rolled his eyes. "Last time I saw you, you died in my arms, and this is what I get for finding you back?!" He forced his way inside the room, to get a proper talk with Dean. And make sure there was no corpse in it.

"... So you are trying to use him", Hanakael rephrased. He sighed and sat by Crowley's side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 12:39 am

Dean didn't manage to stop Sam on time, so his brother managed to get into his room. He sighed, turning to him and crossing his arms on his chest. "I thought my note had been clear enough", he said, very matter-of-factly. "If I wanted to be found, I'd have called you."

Crowley threw him a smirk. "That's what I do." Then he sighed. "And besides, that kid's dangerous. The Mark made him strong. I won't lie; at first I thought this could have brought me advantages. But... he is not very keen on obeying", he underlined that word, scoffing irritatedly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 10:44 pm

"You're not yourself right now," Sam replied, frowning. "You- What's that?" he asked, face twisting with sheer horror as he looked at the burn mark on Dean's hand, starting from his pinky.

Hanakael remained silent for a while. "Why are you still keeping him around, then?" he asked the demon in a soft voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 10:49 pm

"Like it or not, this is me. And, well. Now that you found out where I am, you can go back", Dean answered simply, shrugging. He glanced down at Sam's observation, grimacing a bit at the sight of the red, angry burn on his finger. "Oh, it's that... thing", he spat, almost with disgust. "Any time I have tried to get laid, it burns so hot it almost cuts off my damn finger."

Crowley hummed in thought. He drank a bit more of his cocktail, actually emptying the glass, before finally answering with a criptic "I have no idea. Maybe because he stays around." He mindlessly ordered another shot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 10:54 pm

Sam's gaze shifted to his brother's face, but he didn't seem any reassured. Quite the opposite. "You've been trying to-" He took a deep breath, and ran a hand on his face. "That's it. I'm taking you back to the bunker." He walked back towards Dean, ready to catch his wrist.

Hanakael gave Crowley's words a thought, and then stood up, sighing. "I should be going, then. Leave you to your business."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 11:06 pm

Dean dodged his brother's hand. He threw him a smirk. "I thought I told you. I am not coming back, Sammy. Just turn around and go back yourself." He went back to sit on his bed, stretching to grab a beer from his bedside table. "Do't make me hurt you." Behind his smile, the seriousness in his voice was startling.

Crowley blinked, looking at him. "I was enjoying the company", he observed. "And I am not doing any business right now." Oh he really couldn't keep the angel around him for more than five minutes, could he?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 11:12 pm

"That's not you talking, Dean," Sam replied bitterly. "That's the mark. Heck, the mark is forcing you to act like this. The Dean I know wouldn't have gone around after coming back from the dead without calling his frigging soulmate. Do you actually know that Castiel is half dying, or do you just not care?"

Hanakael arched a brow. "I do enjoy your company as well, Crowley. But I am actually busy myself. Busy running from angels," he replied, sounding oddly... worn out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum