Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 05:15 pm

Castiel's eyes widened slightly, and he frowned afterwards. "Hanakael. Guardian of the Armenian door to Heaven." He briefly wondered where Crowley went to look for him, but took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. And frowned. "He's one of the sternest angels I know. I'm not sure you of all people would get a chance," he replied with caution.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 05:21 pm

Crowley hummed. "I like challenges. And - Oh. Armenia. That place where I am banned from for at least another two centuries thanks to your little ingredients list", he let out. "Fantastic. Would it kill you to give me some good news? Something I can use?", he added, a bit of haste in his voice. Really, if Castiel couldn't help him out, then no one could.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 05:25 pm

Castiel looked a bit suspiciously at Crowley again, then sighed. He thought about it for a few seconds. "I know that door guardians lead a very strict, remote life. From what I gathered, they are able to withstand and build up a lot of frustration. However- if and when you manage to get close to him, he might let all of that frustration out once you open the dam, so to speak."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 05:39 pm

Crowley got lost in his thoughts for a while, silence falling in the room. "... you're basically telling me to corner him and aim at his throat so that he'll do the same", he mused. "I wonder why I didn't think about it. But I can do that. Yes", he said, a bit louder, straightening up. "I guess it's time I stop stalling."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 05:45 pm

Castiel arched a brow. "Tell me," he started, unsure of himself. "Since you've been banned from Armenia, and clearly didn't meet Hanakael there... how did you two even come across each other?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 05:54 pm

Crowley arched a brow as well. He hid well his discomfort in front of a question that  was too much indiscreet for his tastes. "What if I met him years ago?", he questioned, actuallyb answering a question with a question. "I also thought you'd heard. He has been demoted. Not in Armenia anymore", he added with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 05:58 pm

"... I haven't been up to date with the changes of affectations over the last months," Castiel confessed, before he sighed. "Just- Please don't tell him you came to me for that kind of advice." He shot the demon a tired glance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 06:12 pm

Crowley shot a dry smile back to Castiel. "Trust me. I'd rather die than admit to anyone I needed your help. And about seducing, nonetheless." He adjusted his tie. "Well. As much as I love talking with you, I am afraid I will have to leave." He waved at him, smile larger now. "Have fun with your boyfriend. Toodles." And he was gone in a blink.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 06:17 pm

Castiel rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen, to find Dean again, and reassure him.

Meanwhile, in Crowley's mansion, Hanakael had emptied that wine bottle, since the demon had told him not to spoil it. He was back in his own room, though, feeling a tad bit too hot fort he had drank too much alcohol in so little time. He had taken his overcoat off, undone his tie, as well as the first buttons of his shirt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 06:24 pm

Crowley went so far as to appear directly into Hanakael's room. His eyes flared, taking in the lack of the overcoat, and he trailed down to the small patch of uncovered skin he could see through the unbuttoned shirt. "Honey, I'm home", he drawled with a smile, opening his arms.

Last edited by Gravirei on 01/05/18, 06:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 06:27 pm

Hanakael turned to look at Crowley, as he was busy rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. "You were quick," he noticed. Due to the tad-too-much alcohol he had, he licked his lower lip and did not try to hide that hungry glance he shot at the demon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 06:34 pm

Crowley's smile morphed in a grin. Yes, he hadn't missed that glance. He licked his lower lip too as he shot an appreciative look to Hanakael's now-naked forearms. "Now, that's something no one ever told me in a bedroom", he purred, walking up to him. He gestured to the bed. "May I?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 06:37 pm

Hanakael was mesmerized by Crowley's lips, yet managed to get a hold of himself to glance at the bed, trying to gain his composure back. He did not get why the demon wanted to sit on his bed, though. But since he saw no trick to it, he shrugged. "Suit yourself. You own the place, after all."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 06:49 pm

Crowley smiled. "Well, you aren't wrong", he simply said, proceeding to sit down on the bed. He crossed his legs, leaning back a bit. "I see you haven't wasted the wine, as I suggested", he observed, his eyes not leaving the angel for a second. Hanakael looked quite flustered, so that was his best guess.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 06:53 pm

Hanakael nodded slightly, yet frowned a bit. "Actually, I think I might have drunk it a bit too fast," he replied, as he sat down by Crowley's side. "It was a good wine, though. It's a shame you've been called away."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 07:05 pm

Crowley silently rejoiced when Hanakael sat next to him. "A real shame. But, well. No one ever said being King was all parties and three-headed pups." He slowly brought a hand up to his tie, undoing it with two fingers, eyes not leaving the angel yet. He hadn't had his coat on for the whole evening, so he just had his jacket and a shirt on.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 07:10 pm

Hanakael found himself following Crowley's gesture, which made his own body oddly warm too. "A shame indeed. What was that... emergency about?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 07:21 pm

Crowley held back a smirk. "Nothing you should worry about, sweetheart", he cooed. Once he had successfully undone the knot of his tie, he casually brought one of his now free hands to rest on Hanakael's knee. "But I hope you didn't feel too lonely."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 07:26 pm

"It- it was rather brief anyway," Hanakael replied, his voice a bit hoarse. Something was clearly going on inside his mind, due to that sudden, intimate gesture. Yet he didn't jerk away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 07:40 pm

Crowley could almost taste victory already. But he had to press on more. He slowly shifted closer, their legs now touching as he turned fully to face him. "You know", he started, voice low, barely above a whisper. "I don't know if I have ever told you how your voice makes me shiver in all the right ways. But I thought this might be the right moment to share that." He was almost breathing on the angel's neck by now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 07:59 pm

"Are you... trying to tempt me again?" Hanakael replied, shivering himself due to the sexiness of Crowley's voice. It was obvious by now that he was having a hard time to stand still, to hold back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 08:09 pm

Crowley had to bite his lip to keep himself from grinning. Why hadn't he done this since the very beginning? "Only if it's working", he purred, now actually nuzzling against the skin of his neck. "So tell me, Hana." He grabbed his chin, gently forcing the angel to turn towards him. Their lips were almost joined. "Is it working?", he whispered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 08:13 pm

Hanakael wanted to reply something. Anything, as long as it prevented him from giving in. Yet, when he moved his lips, he felt Crowley's ghosting against his. Had he not drank that wine on his own, he might have inched back. But he actually moved forward, to taste the demon with his own hungry mouth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 08:23 pm

Crowley couldn't hold back his smile, even if it was hidden against Hanakael's lips. He hungrily kissed him back, his free hand tangling with the angel's short hair to make him tilt his head.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 08:30 pm

Hanakael greedily parted his lips to deepen the kiss, frowning slightly. He finally wrapped his arms around Crowley to keep him close, tightening his fingers in his suit jacket.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum