Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 10:27 am

Castiel gave it a thought. "I can ask Hannah," he finally said. "But first, you need to rest," he told Dean, as his fingers gently hooked in his feathers. "You were a demon for a while. You need your grace to recover."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 10:46 am

"... yeah, alright", Dean muttered finally. It was clear to anyone he'd rather get going with the healing right away. "You need to rest too. I am sure you are feeling drained", he added, hand resting on Castiel's shoulder. "Lay down. I'll be right back. I... have to talk with Sam, first", he concluded, standing up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 10:50 am

Castiel nodded softly. He held onto Dean's fingers as long as he could, as if he was actually scared to let him fully go away. But he eventually settled down on the bed, about to fall asleep from exhaustion.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 10:59 am

Dean dipped down to steal a small, gentle kiss from Castiel's lips before walking out of the room and to his brother. He needed to make amends and say sorry for having been literally the worst embodiment of himself for the last entire day.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:02 am

And it was a good timing, since Sam was coming back into the bunker. He shot a quick, awkward smile at Dean. "Hey. Got you a burger. And pie," he said, as he laid his bags on the table.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:07 am

"Hey", Dean greeted him, a bit awkward himself. He eyed the bags, actually remembering for a second how damn hungry he was. But there were more important things to do first. ... wow, more important than burgers and pie. That was something. He shifted on his feet a bit, trying to find the right words. "... thanks, Sammy", he just said in the end. "I'm so sorry for... all that", he gestured a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:12 am

Sam held back a soft smile, and actually bit down his lip, trying to look for words. "You know there's no escaping it, do you?" He asked, stepping closer. And before Dean could realize what was going on, he caught him for a tight, man-bear hug.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:19 am

Dean wheezed, caught by surprise by the sudden bear hug. "Goddamnit", he muttered. He couldn't help a small smile forming on his lips, as he patted Sam's back, hugging him back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:20 am

Sam held back a relieved chuckle, and kept his brother close for a while. "Don't you ever run away like that again," he whispered to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:31 am

Dean chuckled a bit too. "If you keep trying to crush my bones with hugs every time I get back, I'll have to stay for a matter of self-preservation", he joked. "A bit of home time will do me good."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:32 am

Sam nodded, and finally let go of Dean, still smiling. He looked a bit moved too, but tried to hide it instantly. "Where's Cas?"

Last edited by Mary on 30/04/18, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:35 am

Dean was feeling a bit moved too, to be honest, but he couldn't let it show. He coughed a bit. "He's resting", he answered. "He's drained. But the upside is, I might have an idea to help him gain his grace back. An idea that doesn't involve Metatron getting anything out of it." He briefly explained it as he sat down to stuff himself full with food.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:37 am

Sam frowned slightly, as he opened the bags to get the burgers out. "How so?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:42 am

"Well", Dean started, getting a hold of his burger and starting to eat right away. "My soul is mixed with his grace, right? That means I do have some of his grace in here, somewhere. If I can give him even a little bit, he could retrieve it fully with time!" And he had finished the burger. That man was impossible.

Last edited by Gravirei on 30/04/18, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:46 am

Sam frowned slightly. "But- he only gave you a bit of grace, no? Won't giving it back invalidate the ritual that you did a while back?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 11:52 am

Dean opened his mouth, then closed it. He frowned. Damn, he hadn't thought about it. He seemed to think it over for a bit while he took a slice of pie for himself. "Well, I... wouldn't give it all back. Maybe just a bit would be enough", he tried. "Or, if I have to give it all, we can do the ritual again as soon as Cas is healed."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 11:56 am

Sam nodded quietly. "So we need to keep you both safe until then. I mean, Cas seems to have friends among angels once again, but he still has enemies too. And you have yours too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 12:01 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about. I am adorable", Dean answered sarcastically, finishing up the rest of his pie. "And, honestly, I doubt Cas' new friends actually want to have anything to do with me. I am still totally not family approved. And with this?", he added bitterly, showing Sam the Mark. "I bet it makes my heaven fanclub members go down to zero."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 12:03 pm

Sam made a face when looking at that mark once again. "We'll need to take that off you as soon as possible too. Tell me if it ever... controls you or whatever again, okay?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 12:10 pm

"Yeah", Dean muttered, frowning as he looked at the Mark. "Well. Apparently I am a walking time bomb. If I stay away from the first blade though, for now, it should be alright. We'll look around and... try to find a way out, I guess. Like always."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 12:20 pm

"We'll figure it out. We always do," Sam confirmed, and took a deep breath. "Alright. Think I should put Cas's burger in the fridge, or that he'd be able to eat any time soon?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 12:27 pm

"Yep", Dean said, getting up from his stool. "Now I am beat. I should go and take a good rest before we start figuring out all the stuff we need to do." He looked at his brother. "You should get some sleep too. I bet you didn't get a lot in the past weeks."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 12:35 pm

"Yeah, no," Sam replied with a quick smile as he gathered their remainings to stock them in the fridge. "Rest well, Dean."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/04/18, 12:46 pm

Dean smiled back at him. "You too, Sam", he replied, before walking off to his room. He opened and closed the door as silently as he could, in case Castiel was already asleep. He smiled softly, despite himself, and walked to sit down on the empty side of the bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/04/18, 01:02 pm

Castiel shifted a bit in the bed, and turned towards Dean, slightly opening his eyes. He was still sleepy, but wouldn't fully relax until he was lying next to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum