1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 4 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 30/10/18, 09:34 pm

"No I don't think you gave it to me already?" Sam got out his phone of his pocket. "If...if you agree, we can also ... talk on Discord? If you have it?"

Castiel looked sincerely surprised. "....What? I didn't lie to you, I... no one thinks of me as a friend"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 4 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 09:56 pm

Eileen got her phone out as well and offered it to Sam, so that he could write his number on it. "I have Discord, yes", she said. "You can register yourself as my friend. The app is open on my phone. ... remember not to call me", she joked then, smiling at him.

"Well, my brother does", Dean argued, crossing his arms. "Do you mean he's not someone you'd want as a friend?" He sounded like he was joking, but he was ready to get offended on Sam's behalf!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/18, 10:12 pm

"Hey I'm not my bro, I have a brain" Sam joked back. But he was so, so happy she had accepted to give her phone number and added on discord, he couldn't stop to smile. "Hey, what part are you playing in the rolepay?"

"...." Castiel looked at Sam with Eileen, confused. "I... did not know. I thought... but yes, I am happy he thinks of me as a friend" He confessed, a bit moved

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 10:35 pm

Eileen laughed. "Yes, Dean can be a bit of a blockhead", she admitted, before answering, "Oh, I am just... a court lady. Charlie insisted, so..." She shrugged. "And you?"

Dean laughed. "You really aren't good with people, are you", he said, amused. He was totally going to tell Sam later! "I am really curious to know what you think of me, now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/10/18, 09:08 pm

"I'm... an apprentice knight" Sam shook his head, a bit desperate. "Dean was making fun of me because I couldn't be a knight while he could. He can be such a jerk"

"Well you're Dean Winchester, very famous and lot of people love you" Castiel said quite bluntly. "And I think you are nicer than some people say. You're a good person"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 09:26 pm

Eileen laughed again. "Yes, he can be a bit of a butt sometimes", she agreed, before sighing. "Well, the tournament will begin in ten minutes. Wanna keep me company on the seats, almost-sir Winchester?", she joked. Hoping in a yes.

Dean blinked, honestly surprised by that... blunt honesty. But then again, Castiel was well known for that trait of his - and he found himself quite... appreciating it. "Well, thanks", he answered after a minute of stunned silence, letting out a laugh. "And I think you are a bit quirky, and blunt. But you are honest, and kind. You are cool."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/10/18, 09:51 pm

"I would love to!" Sam smiled and looked around, spotting free seats. "Let's go there, we can also order hot dogs! ... not really medieval like food"

"I know I'm weird, to your standards" Castiel sighed, but he did not seem depress. "I know this is why I have trouble to have friends. But I wouldn't like to change. I like myself"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 10:02 pm

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am glad that we aren't getting raw meat coming from who knows which animals", Eileen answered smiling as she followed him. "...not that hot dogs are much different in fact."

Dean squinted, then rolled his eyes. "You definitely overlooked the part where I said you are cool, right?" He shook his head. "I don't think you should change. Maybe just... you know, be a bit more open. That stuff." He got distracted for a second by the smell of... where those hot dogs-

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/10/18, 11:01 pm

"...At least you can put mustard?" Sam joked with her, and ordered two hot dogs that he paid. Because he was a gentleman

Castiel didn't want to answer that. Because he didn't want to force himself to open up. "Are you going to participate to the tournament?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 12:44 pm

Eileen laughed at the joke, and thanked Sam for the hot dog. So chivalrous of him (badum tss)! "But if we are playing like this, I will be the one paying for the ice creams, and you can't say no. Sorry, I don't make the rules", she added with a large smile. She wasn't used to people paying everything!

Dean frowned a bit. Yeah, to him, Castiel was definitely overlooking all his compliments. Maybe he didn't want to be his friend, after all... "Yeah, since I am athletic enough Charlie asked me to. And I will." He gestured to the vendor to get him a hot dog. It was a wonder he was so 'athletic' when he kept eating unhealthy stuff! Everyone in the school knew to hide their lunch if it was an hamburger.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 12:49 pm

"I won't say no" Sam promised, happy enough to be here and to be able to spend time with her

"You should be warned, if you're going to face this guy" Castiel pointed at Balthazar, probably chilling on the side. "He can be really vicious." For me, it sounds like the Cass cares about the Dean!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 12:57 pm

Eileen simply smiled at him, and started eating her own hot dog.

It sounds like the Cas cares, and Dean was in fact scoffing at himself. Just because Castiel didn't instantly love him and behaved like anyone else, it didn't mean that he didn't want to be his friend! Don't be a butt, Dean. He turned to look at Balthazar (chilling in a corner, yes), and raised a brow. "Isn't he the announcer?", he smiled at Cas. "I don't think I'll have to fight him - but I'll be careful, thanks. You know the guy?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 01:01 pm

"He is my brother and I know him. He will gladly jump into the battle if he finds something or someone interesting. And I think you're good looking, he might go after you" Castiel was really blunt on that. But he didn't know his brother could find himself more interested in one of the trainers, a student in sport university. Someone named Kalyan

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 01:17 pm

Dean almost choked on his food. "... you think I'm good looking?", he managed to blurt out, a bit embarrassed. Well he wasn't used to get that kind of appreciation by guys - and Castiel had been very blunt about it! "But anyways - I think I can handle everyone in the tournament, I am pretty strong", he quickly added. "There are just a couple of guys worrying me a bit, they're older than me and they look pretty badass."

And indeed Balthazar had just caught sight of Kalyan's beautiful hair, instantly getting interested. He prepared the largest smile he could have, walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "You have some nice moves", he complimented him. Actually not knowing if this person was a man or a woman, since he couldn't see the face!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 01:58 pm

"You are good looking, yes. And lot of girls say that too" Castiel admitted without shame. Then he became curious. "Oh? Who is worrying you?"

Kalyan groaned and stopped his movement just in time. "Are you crazy, dude? I could have hurt you!" And he had a deep voice. Balthazar could'nt get confused!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 05:56 pm

Dean opened his mouth to ask Castiel if he thought he was handsome not only just because girls said it - but then he stopped himself, and decided to just answer the question instead. "Well... the guy your brother is speaking to, for example. He seems really strong. And kinda scary", he added. "You know him?"

Balthazar laughed. "I am quite good at dodging, don't worry", he assured him. "You seem pretty good at that. You aren't from the local highschool, are you? You seem to be more or less my age..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 06:38 pm

"....No" Castiel shook his head and looked at the guy, quite curious. "Oh but he is smaller than you, isn't he? And he seems to have less... muscles."

"Of course I'm not a brat" Kalyan frowned and glanced at him. Was the guy trying to pick a fight with him? "I'm here because I was hired. Who are you ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 07:18 pm

"That's true", Dean mused out loud, scratching his chin. Damn he had forgotten to shave again! "But he seems older. Maybe he is an expert or something..." He reflected for a second, then shook his head. "Well, who cares. I will win, and that's a fact!" He was pretty sure of himself, this man.

"I noticed you weren't a brat, or I wouldn't have tried to talk with you! My name's Balthazar", he answered with a dashing smile. "I came with my younger brother, he was invited - and the organizer, that girl, got me as the announcer for the tournament. You'll be participating?" He didn't really seem to get the menacing vibes from Kalyan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 07:25 pm

"I will root for you" Castiel said with a smile. Well wasn't he totally handsome himself? He totally was. "With that, you cannot lose, right?"

Kalyan raised a brow. He was not per say surprised... but he knew the effect he had on people. And the fact Balthazar was not even disturbed the slightest pleased him, somehow. His menacing aura tamed down while he was smiling at the guy. "Nah, I would wreck them too easily. I'm here to give advices. And if they want someone to challenge just for fun, well I'm here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 07:34 pm

Oh yes, he was totally handsome. Too handsome for this world! Dean felt himself grow more confident with the knowledge that Castiel would have been there rooting for him to win. He smiled at him. "Hey, thanks. I appreciate that", he said. "Uh, do you... want a hot dog, by the way? I forgot to ask..."

Balthazar laughed. "Seems right! What's your name, by the way?" He reflected on the fact that he most likely saw him somewhere already - but where? He wouldn't have certainly forgotten such a handsome man!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 07:42 pm

"...I would like that, yes" Castiel got up and looked for money to pay himself a hot dog. "I rarely have those. My mom is really strict about food"

"I'm Kalyan" Kalyan nodded. "I'm studying martial arts at the Sport University. You know, it's near the main university of the town"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 07:50 pm

"Don't sweat it, I'm buying it", Dean immediately piped in. "I had the idea after all - and the guy's closer to me." eH raised his hand and asked for a hot dog, paying up right away. Him, buting food for someone else?! CALL THE AMBULANCE! "

"Oh! I know that. I go to the main one", Balthazar exclaimed, happily. "I rarely meet someone from the Sports branch. Is it as hard as they say?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 08:06 pm

"Oh... Thank you" Castiel smiled at him and looked at the hot dog, curious, before tasting it. "... That's very good. I understand why you have those so often"

"It's even harder, I bet!" Kalyan laughed and showed him the scar he had on the face. "See that? I got that there. Almost blinded me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 08:47 pm

Dean raised a brow. The more time he stayed with Castiel, the more... weird things he discovered about him! "Your mother must be really strict", he observed, still politely since he was talking about someone else's family. "I bet she's someone who freaks out if you try to steal a cookie from the cookie jar - or that tells you to eat all your veggies or you won't get up from the table!"

"Wow. I wouldn't like to be the one sitting next to you, if your yearly exams are all that brutal", Balthazar whistled. "Must've hurt a whole lot. But I have to say - I hope not to make you uneasy, it's just a honest observation - that and the nice, long hair you have make you look like a pretty cool person. I bet you'd be an awesome samurai, in a movie", he observed with a honest smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 09:05 pm

"No, on that... that is ok because I guess I'm a calm kid. I have no problem with my vegetables" He said while glancing at Dean, quite amused. "I bet you have problems with it"

"..." Kalyan looked at him, quite unsure on how to react. But the guy seemed sincere. "Really? You don't think it's girly of me to keep my hair long?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum