Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 10:00 pm

"No probs! I'll see you soon", Charlie answered, then waved at him before walking off again.
Yes, one of Castiel's brother would have definitely found that one flier in his bag, later on that night. A brother that definitely liked parties a biiit too much

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 28/10/18, 10:13 pm

On the day of the party, Cass got the authorisation of his dad. Chuck was really happy to send him out of the house because it was the day Lucien was coming back to have a "nice dinner" with his parents. And Chuck was feeling sorry everytime Cass had to bear with it too.

So he went, a bit unsure of what to wear, to be honest. This is also maybe why he went with some white wings stuck to his back, to incarnate an angel!

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 10:24 pm

The party was quite large, and oit in the open - luckily enough it was the beginning of summer, and the weather was nice and warm. A lot of people were already dressed up - of course a lot of costumes were very Medieval-oriented. Charlie herself was all dressed up like a Queen, with a crown and a sword (she was a cool queen) when she came to greet Cas, smiling brightly. "Heyy, so glad you made it! That's an original get up you chose - pretty nice! Who's your friend?", she asked curiously, watching behind me.
Because of course Balthazar had NOT warned him that he would have followed!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/18, 10:28 pm

"My... ?" Cass looked behind and twitched, surprised. "Balthazar?! What are you doing here!"

On the other side, Sam was glancing at Castiel and Balthazar, quite curious. "Hey, Dean. Look, it seems Castiel really came in the end. He even has a disguise"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 10:44 pm

Balthazar laughed - granted, he didn't really have a proper disguise. Just the cape of his old Dracula costume from Halloween. "You really didn't notice me following, Cas? I didn't think I was so sneaky!", he said, patting his brother's shoulder. "But, yeah, hello. I'm Balthazar, Castiel's older brother", he said to Charlie with a large grin.
She laughed as well. "I'm guessing you hadn't invited him?", she asked to Castiel.

Dean peeked over his younger - and taller, damnit - brother's shoulder. "Oh! Yeah, that's him." He squinted. "I didn't expect him to come actually - I think he is pretty shy or something. But cool! At least he got out of his place!" He glanced at Sam. "You ever actually, uh, went out with the guy?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 08:19 pm

"I had not, indeed" Castiel frowned...and sighed. "Well. At least you know how to behave. It's not like Gabriel." Gabriel, the guy who slept with three girls at the same time under the family roof, and of course his mom found out

"I asked him for help, remember ?" Sam looked at his brother with disbelief. "But I guess you did not remember He's the one who helps me to study sometimes"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 08:44 pm

"Another brother of yours?", Charlie asked, curiously. Then she laughed. "What, was he too much of a party animal to join our little rendez-vous?" She laughed again, echoed by Balthazar. Who sounded a bit nervous, actually. "No, the problem is that... yeah, he is too much of a party animal", he sighed. He looked back to Castiel. "Besides - you really wanted to leave me alone to that awkward dinner? With Lucien just out of... summer camp?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "Geez, I meant did you ever go out with him for fun, Sam", he said, sounding almost exasperated. Still smiling, though. "Like, is he your friend or just your fellow bookworm?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 08:53 pm

"...." Cass shook his head. "I thought you were going away too. Dad gave me the authorisation so..." He looked at Charlie and smiled to her. "Excuse us for this... non planned encounter. But can my big brother participate to your event? He is very good at acting"

"Oh I... think he is a friend. We go out to have milk shakes, sometimes!" Sam said proudly. "And we also met at the swimming pool. You wouldn't say but he is athletic in fact"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:03 pm

"Of course! I did tell you to bring someone along, didn't I!" Charlie winked at him, then made a gesture to get them to follow her. Balthazar smiled brightly, made a small curtsy and followed her while she showed off the place. "-we will have a knight's tournament in half an hour, if you guys are interested", she added, seemingly very excited. "There is a lot of place for the public, but we do need some other knights to serve the crown." She eyed Castiel.

Dean made an impressed sound. "Really? I would have never said that. He glanced at Cas once again, then squinted at Sam. "And the guy told me he has no friends? The nerve!" He smiled. "I didn't know you were close!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 09:10 pm

".... But I am an angel" Castiel said, showing his wings. "And I would be a very bad knight, you know. Not like... this one" He gestured to a... woman? Man? That person with long hair training with a sword like they were born with it!

"Hey, maybe he doesn't know I think as him as a friend?" Sam shrugged. "He is socially awkward, so maybe he just didn't get it. I will tell him"!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:27 pm

"Me, on the other hand", Balthazar chimed in, smiling brightly. "I think I'd be a good knight. Or I can try, at least. Either that, or I could be the announcer. I am pretty good at talking." He turned to Cas. "What do you think? Which would I do better?"

Dean snorted. "Well, yeah, I guess you should. In the other hand, I don't think he wants to be my friend that much. Every time it looks like he wants to flee the conversation so bad!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 09:29 pm

"...You could be the announcer" Cass said after thinking a bit. "You're good to make people listen to you. And you're fun"

"He does that with everyone, Dean" Sam rolled his eyes, quite amused. "But it doesn't help that you are the most popular guy at school. He must think you are making fun of him"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:41 pm

Charlie brightened up. "Oh, that's good! I was actually looking for that too - you aren't against me stealing your bro then, Cas?" She had already clawed Balthazar's arm - he was her prisoner now - and was now staring at Castiel with a hopeful smile.

"Well, that's not my fault if I am popular!", Dean protested. "Maybe he thinks I am a airhead in fact. But whatever, I can't force him to like me." He seemed to be a bit grouchy as he thought that, though. Usually, almost everyone liked him!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 09:45 pm

"I'm not" Cass had a gentle smile on his lips. Charlie was indeed totally lovable, he could feel at ease with her. "Go and make him the greatest announcer"

"Maybe you should just make him understand you want to be his friend" Sam shrugged. "You can be so stubborn, sometimes"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:55 pm

"Yesss", Charlie made a victory gesture and waved at Castiel as she walked off with Balthazar, pulling him away with an unsuspected strength. Balthazar simply faked a desperate expression, while he theatrically brought his free hand to his forehead. "Oh no, I am being kidnapped! My own sibiling, blood of my blood, has forsaken me!"

"Or maybe he just does not like me", Dean repeated, crossing his arms... stubbornly. Yeah, he was stubborn. "But whatever. Maybe I will go talk to him." He looked away, and grinned as he spotted a dark haired girl not far from them. "Hey. Isn't that the deaf girl you like?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 10:01 pm

"Have fun, Balth'" Castiel waved at him and sighed, looking around. He would try to find a spot to sit and to... watch in silence, probably

Sam blushed and grumbled, punching his brother's arm. "You're spouting nonsense. Shut up. And don't try to go to her or I'll punch you again" ** PIM **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 10:18 pm

Dean just grinned. One could say diabolically. And then, before Sam could stop him, he was already half-running towards Eileen, and poked her, just to tell "Hey, my brother wanted to talk to you!" As soon as she had turned towards Sam to wave at him, he shot him a shit-eating grin, mouthing 'You're welcome', before walking off. Maybe to reach Castiel!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/18, 10:29 pm

Sam blushed and stuttered, totally surprised by his brother's move! He waved back at Eileen, feeling totally awkward and ashamed. And shy, for a reason! Damn you, Dean!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 10:40 pm

Seeing as Sam had reciprocated her greeting, Eileen walked up to him. Not like she was feeling that confident either, but hey! At least she tried to act like it. She smiled. "Hey Sam", she started, talking out loud as she helped herself with signing. "I hadn't seen you! How are you?"

Dean flopped down in the part of the makeshift tournament arena that was reserved for the public. Not far from Castiel actually - hey, maybe he could still try to talk to him! He tried to catch his attention by waving his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/18, 08:38 pm

"I'm... I'm fine, and you?" Out of reflex, Sam started to sign too. Because he was totally learning, and Eileen certainly didn't know yet

"?" Castiel turned his head and smiled to him, waving back. He was way more relaxed than in highschool, for sure. "Hello, Dean"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 08:45 pm

"I am ok. Worn out by studying for the finals, but it's good to be out." Eileen's eyes were drawn to Sam's hands, and she lit up. "You're signing too now? I didn't know you were learning", she smiled gently. She was genuinely inpressed - not a lot of non-deaf people knew the language, or bothered to study it!

Dean noticed it - Castiel looked much more at ease. He smiled back at him and waved again. "Hey Cas", he replied. "Glad you decided to come! Here on your own?" He looked around. "What do you think of the place?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/18, 08:49 pm

"I wanted to talk to you and... I don't know, it seemed interesting. It's more complex than I thought, sometimes. But it's really nice!" He blushed a bit, still shy in front of the girl. "Hey do you want us to study together?"

"It's... interesting" Cass answered, looking around as well. "Not really history accurate, if you ask me. But people seem to have lot of fun. Are you having fun too ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 09:01 pm

Eileen's smile softened, getting more cheeky. "You wanted to talk to me?", she said, a bit playfully. And then she chuckled, because aw. Sam was a cute. "And to ask me to study! Wow." She laughed again. "Well, why not. I'd like that - they say you're the most brilliant of our year!"

"Hell yeah", Dean said, all too much enthusiastically. "Hey, you got a cool get uo. An angel? That's original. Suits you!" He smiled. "I'll be one of the knights! Did you see?" He got up to show off his costume - a medieval-like armour, not a real one of course. A good fake. "What do you think?", he asked with a grin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/18, 09:12 pm

"I...We could also go for a milk shake! Or an ice cream !" Crap, Sam didn't want her to think he only wanted to study with her! He really wanted to know her more, but he was so awkward it was cute

"It fits you" Castiel nodded, quite impressed. "Did Charlie do that? Or you? It seems it was really done for you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 09:28 pm

Eileen started to laugh at that point - not in a mean way, not at all! Sam was just so adorable he couldn't help it. She smiled, actually looking a tiny bit embarrassed. She was trying hard not to show it though, she was sure of herself! "Sure. I'd like that too", she answered. "Do you have my phone number?"

"Oh, Charlie did", Dean answered, sitting back down. "She's pretty good with this stuff. She even sells clothes for fairs online. I would never have the patience. I'm better with cars!" He laughed. Then something hit him, and he turnedbto Castiel again, pointing at him accusingly. "How come you said you have no friends? You lied to me!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum