Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 6 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 02:39 pm

"..." Castiel shook his head, quite amused. "Well I guess the hot dog was not enough. The banquet is only for the winner?"

Kalyan whistled, quite impressed. Well for him who was never a good student.. "You've got quite a brain! Well at least you're going to make ton of money in the future. Just retire young so you can enjoy after ~"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 6 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 03:18 pm

"Everyone is invited. He is just the one who gets to sit in the cool spot and to eat first", Charlie laughed. "Let's just hope there will be something left for us!" She left after waving at the two, to go and see if everything was ready in the kitchen. Dean looked at Castiel, grinning. "Well, I hope you like roasted and grilled stuff!"

Balthazar laughed. "That's what I'm hoping to do", he winked, before sighing. "Let's just hope I will have time for friends, family. Maybe a love life, if that's not to much to ask for!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 03:24 pm

"I like that" Castiel nodded and stood up. "So you won for the concert? Is it one of your favorite bands playing?"

"Eh, you look like a guy who knows what he wants and will have it" Kalyan laughed, quite confident about his analysis. "If you want, you'll have everything. Only those who doubt cannot reach their goal"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 04:40 pm

"Not my top favourite, but it's a good one!" Dean answered, a bit excitedly. "They play some kind of old style rock. That's what I'm into, so I'm pretty happy I won!" He seemed to reflect a bit. "I need to find someone who comes with me now, though." Sam wasn't really a fan of live concerts, too much noise and too many people for him!

Balthazar raised a brow, and smirked. "Didn't peg you for the philosophical type", he observed. "But thank you. I appreciate your input. I always put all of myself in what I do, so I am pretty sure I will end up rich and moderately happy." He glanced at him, looking interested. "What about you, though? You go to the Sports Branch - what will you do afterwards?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 04:59 pm

"You'll find a date?" Well Dean was famous to go out with... more than one girl. "I mean... I don't think that will be difficult for you"

"I want to open my own dojo" Kalyan said with enthusiasm. "I mean, I don't think I'm the type who can work in an office. So I will take part to some competitions, become famous, have my students!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 05:08 pm

"It wouldn't. I don't know if I'd want to make it a date, though - I mean, I would have to behave and stuff. I just want to enjoy the concert", Dean said honestly. "I'll think of it. Hey, wanna go sit at the table? I'm starving!" Yes, even though he had just eaten.

"That sounds like a nice plan", Balthazar whistled, smiling. "I can respect someone who has such long term goals. From what I observed, I think you are very talented - you'll definitely become someone in the future. And, if you need a manager", he grinned, "I'll be there!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 06:26 pm

"Yes" Castiel came with him, quite curious about the fact he didn't want to bring a girl with him. "Dean? Are dates annoying in fact?"

"I bet you would be perfect for the job" Kalyan laughed and patted his shoulder. "Hey, let's go eat! I'm starving, and it smells so good"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 06:38 pm

Dean glanced at him, looking a bit surprised. "Well... it depends a lot on the girl, I guess. I still haven't found one that had much in common with me... and after a while, just making out and stuff gets kinda boring." He shrugged, but eyed Castiel, puzzled. "You never went on a date?"

"Ooh, I have to agree. It seems like we will have a very nice dinner", Balthazar answered, rubbing his hands together. "Good. All that yelling and hearing how good I am made me get hungry", he added with a laugh, going as far as patting Kalyan's shoulder back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 07:00 pm

"No" Castiel didn't look ashamed, but very serious about it. "I want to date someone I'm truly in love with. I don't want to have regrets"

And they went to eat, and chat, and have a good time

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 07:06 pm

Dean chuckled, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Wow. You're a true romantic, aren't you", he poked him a bit. Well, he was romantic when the mood hit him - but he mostly wanted to have fun, really! Then he seemed suddenly struck by an idea of sort. "What about this. I'm bringing you at that concert! That way you'll have to stop saying you have no friends."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 07:17 pm

"...." Castiel squinted. "But now I know I have at least one friend. And even two. We are friends if you invite me to a concert, right?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 08:17 pm

Dean chuckled, feeling weirdly... embarrassed. "That's the idea, yeah", he confirmed, looking away. He crossed his arms on his chest, a bit defensively. "So, you'd like to come or not?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 08:23 pm

"I would love to" Castiel had such a happy and sincere smile, lot of people's heart skipped a bit at that sight. Because well. He was already quite good looking as a young man. Only years later, some would discover he would become totally gorgeous

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 10:52 pm

No lie, Dean's heart definitely skipped some beats as well in front of that beautiful smile. Damn. He wasn't surprised anymore that a lot of girls he had gone on dates with found Castiel to their liking too. He coughed, after realizing that maybe he had been staring for way too long. "Nice", he just answered. "That's -awesome. Yeah", he added, as he kept walking towards the banquet. Now he was feeling quite giddy about the concert.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/18, 08:26 pm

Castiel followed him quietly. He waved at Sam when this one came and kidnapped his brother for a bit.
"Sooo... You're friend with Castiel, Dean?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/18, 09:41 pm

Dean just let Sam kidnap him - even though he protested lively. He was hungry, he wanted to sit at the banquet! "Well, hello to you too, Sammy", he answered, rolling his eyes. To add, defensively, "I am trying to. Why? Something wrong with that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/18, 09:04 pm

"Well that is surprising! He is a good guy, a good student, he doesn't go out to party and doesn't have ton of girlfriends! ... You're not making fun of him, right?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 09:49 pm

That comment made Dean get immediately defensive. "What?! No! No, I'm not!" He sounded genuinely offended. "Why do you think that?" He squinted. "... you really left your quasi girlfriend alone to ask me that? I'm so disappointed in you Sam."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/18, 10:04 pm

"I'm worried for a friend, Dean, don't try to make me feel guilty" Sam grumbled. "And I was worried for you, too. But if you're happy, I'm happy"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 10:16 pm

Dean raised a brow. Then he crossed his arms on his chest. "Alright, I'll bite. Why were you worried. Both for me and Castiel, I mean. Be honest!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/18, 10:31 pm

"..." Sam looked away, a bit uneasy. "...Well you did fight with dad again, this morning. About your grades. So first I thought you... wanted him to help with your homework? But that would have been sad for him. I think he wants to be your friend for a long time"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 10:42 pm

Dean scoffed. "So you think I am the type to use people like that", he said, a bit coldly. Well, he was wounded that his own brother was saying that to him. "I don't care about my grades. I'll just go through, get my stupid diploma - and then go away from that fucking house. I know what I will do and where."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/18, 10:49 pm

"Dean, don't take it wrong but... you are using people." Sam said, shrugging. "You use girls as an excuse every time. That's not something cool and you know that"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 11:00 pm

"It's not like they don't use me back", Dean grumbled. "A lot of them just want to go out because I look handsome. They don't give a shit about anything else." Weird enough, he had lost almost all of his appetite now that his father had been brought in the talk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/18, 08:46 pm

"So why you are going out with them!" Sam looked desesperate. His brother was so stubborn, sometimes! "Whatever. I'll go back to Eileen"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum