Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 7 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 07/11/18, 09:47 pm

"I don't know. Because I am young and stupid and I like anything involving physical contact?" Dean sighed. "Go. I'll eat something and then go away." He seemed to hesitate. "I'll leave you the car. I'm going by foot."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 7 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 07/11/18, 09:56 pm

"...I cannot drive, dumbass. I'm underage" Sam shook his head and went back to Eileen.

And a hand touched gently Dean's shoulder. "Dean? We go to eat?" Cass said, with such puppy eyes. He was still waiting for him

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/18, 10:07 pm

Eileen, who was deaf but certainly not unobservant. "Is everything alright?", she asked to Sam, with a worried, small frown. She hesitated before asking, "Did you fight with your brother?" Maybe it wasn't her business...

Dean had pocketed back his car keys, biting his lip as he watched his brother walk away. Why was everything he said always out of place? He turned towards Castiel, after trying to soothe down the scowl that had formed on his face. "Yeah, sure. Let's go", he said, walking towards the buffet. Waiting for Cas to follow him.
Even though he really felt like going back home, right now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/18, 10:11 pm

"No, I guess not" Sam rubbed his neck, quite uneasy. "It's...bad of me. But I hope my dad will leave for one of his trips soon."

Castiel looked at Sam, then at Dean. He followed him in silence a bit, before saying suddenly. "I'm jealous of your relationship with your brother, you know"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/18, 10:19 pm

Eileen tilted his head. "You don't like him", she said gently. It wasn't a question, just a simple statement. Maybe their dad was violent with them? That thought made her frown more. Well, she probably didn't have to ask something like that... "Is he away often? I don't think I've ever seen him at a teacher-parents meeting..."

Dean turned towards him, blinking. A bit startled by that sudden observation - but then again, that was Castiel's thing, wasn't it? "... why?", he finally asked, a bit perplexed. "You and your brother aren't getting along?" They had reached the buffet in the meantime, where people had started putting plates filled with meat and roasted vegetables.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/18, 10:23 pm

"He's... yeah. Very often." Sam shrugged. For now, he was used to. But Dean tried so hard to please their dad, and it always ended in conflict. It was not fair for him. "We were basically raised by uncle Bobby in fact"

"They literaly try to kill each other" Cass sighed and sat with him with the food. "And me? I'm just invisible to them. Or they despise me and they are happy to tell me everytime we meet"

Last edited by Mat on 07/11/18, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/18, 10:31 pm

Eileen raised her hand. She hesitated for a second, then lightly rested it on Sam's arm. "You and your brother will be ok. Don't worry - you're very smart, and you're both strong willed. You'll part from your father one day." She smiled a bit. "In the meantime, I'll kidnap you as often as I can." Because yes, Sam was such a sweet guy and she really wanted to get to know him better.

Dean sat down with Castiel in front of him, frowning. Well, alright, he was a bit strange, but he couldn't imagine anybody actually disliking him. He was always kind and all! "But... what about the one you came here with?", he asked, immediately glaring towards poor Balthazar, now thinking he might have bullied Cas into making him come too!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/11/18, 10:41 pm

"...." Sam blushed a bit, but he nodded nonetheless. "Thanks, Eileen. You're... you're really amazing"

"Oh..No Balthazar is really nice with me" Cass said quickly, he didn't want Dean to misunderstand. "No I'm talking about our big brothers. We are... born really after, the other ones are really adults. And two of them are really awful. And the two others just ignore us"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/18, 10:56 pm

Eileen blushed a tiny bit as well, and smiled brightly at Sam. "And you still haven't seen me at my sports lessons", she joked, laughing kindly. "So. Are you going to offer me a drink, or should I do that instead?"

Dean stopped glaring daggers at Balthazar, and turned to Castiel once again. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that", he said, honestly. "It sounds shitty. Are they at least away from home? I hope you don't have to actually live with them around!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 08/11/18, 09:04 pm

"Today I'm the one offering!" Sam said very serious, before going to fetch something for her. "I hope you like soda!"

"It depends" Cass shrugged and sighed. "It's very complicated at my place. To be honest, I can't wait to go to university. I'll have my own room"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/11/18, 09:24 pm

Eileen smiled brightly. "Soda is ok", she answered simply, following him. She was glad she was getting some time with him. And no one was really bothering them either!

Dean nodded, swallowing a mouthful of food before answering. "And, what do you want to study at Uni again? I'm not sure you mentioned it to me!" Well, he wasn't going to go to University for sure. But one thing he knew - as soon as he was finished with highschool, he was getting out of that house.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 08/11/18, 09:46 pm

"I want to become a doctor. I'll apply to an university out of state. Well I will try" Castiel said with a smile. Not really a happy one. But well. "I gathered some money through summer jobs, but I'm afraid sometimes that it won't be enough"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/11/18, 10:01 pm

Dean hummed, apparently admired by the kind of choice Castiel had made for his life. "A doctor, huh. That sounds difficult! But well, you're a pretty good student. I think you can definitely make it." Then he frowned, tilting his head a bit. "Well, going to live away is a bit pricey. But flats for students exist, and usually they aren't too expensive." He seemed thoughtful for a second. "Isn't your dad going to help you with that or something?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 08/11/18, 11:05 pm

"He's going to, though he has a lot to deal with. I'm not helping with that career choice. And Balthazar's studies are quite pricy too. So I want to have some money to help" Such a serious high schooler. Soon, many girls would fall in love with him. I bet Dean could sense it

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/11/18, 08:54 pm

Dean could totally sense that Castiel was going to griw exactly into that kind of man women desperately fall for, because they're so reliable and naturally kind. No kidding - he suddenly felt kind of jealous. Envious! He meant envious! He coughed. "I see", he observed. "Well, still... I'm sure you'll pull through it. I mean, you're clever and all, I'm sure your dad won't mind that much about putting money in your kind of studies!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 10:57 am

"You're very positive" Castiel said with a warm smile. "Thank you, Dean. Talking with you eases my doubts"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 01:31 pm

Dean beamed at him. "Hey, you always need a bit of positivity in life!", he commented, stuffing his mouth full with the meat. "And that's what... friends do, right? Talk to each other and stuff."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 01:53 pm

Castiel nodded. "I'm so glad I finally managed to become your friend" Because yes. He had thought of that a lot, before

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 02:11 pm

"Well, me too", Dean observed. "I thought you disliked me until a while ago - you were always talking back so little every time I decided to talk with you!" He gently reproached him, elbowing him a bit with a grin on his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 09:17 pm

"...It's because I don't talk during class" Castiel frowned, again very serious. "I cannot be lenient. I need to study and have good grades to enter university"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 09:58 pm

Dean blinked. Then a laugh escaped from his lips. "Oh God, you are always so serious", he chuckled. "Sorry, sorry. Well, but you could have come to me after the lesson, during breaks... you never came, so I thought you just weren't interested!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 09:59 pm

"I am not at ease around women" Castiel said, very embarrassed now. "And you're always surrounded by girls during breaks"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 10:28 pm

Dean laughed again, kindly. "Aw. I see then", he answered sympathetically. "I get that. But I promise they don't bite! And you can just, gesture for me to come at you. Usually they come around uninvited, and I don't really tell them to get lost. It wouldn't be nice!" He was being honest though. "If you ever want to chat during breaks, just call me over!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 10:29 pm

"..Ok. Thanks Dean" Though Cass was too shy to dare. But he did have a wonderful day with Dean, and enjoyed the rest of the event as well!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 11:11 pm

They did! And the week passed by fairly quickly - with the excitement Dean was feeling for the concert, it was no wonder. He had pestered Sam and Charlie for days! Not even his dad could ruin it for him. Well, not when he had already planned to sleep at Bobby's for the whole weekend. He had waved at Castiel, happily telling him that he was going to come fetch him after dinner. And he did go, with his car!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum