-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 10:04 pm

"Sometimes I get the feeling we'll have to wave a bill in front of his nose for him to move," Rachel sighed, as she sat down in the sofa. "You spoiled that boy," she reproached Chuck. Well. To be fair, she had stopped loving Lucien a good long time ago. He was just old enough to protest about the prospect of becoming a big brother. And was plotting to get rid of Michael.

Castiel smiled back to Dean. "Your... father offered that we could go fishing with him and my dad, next Saturday. Just the four of us."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 10:14 pm

Chuck sighed when Rachel reproached him. "I can't control what kind of people he went off with outside of this house, Rachel. He makes his choices", he simply commented. Maybe he had spoiled Lucien, but he didn't want to either admit it nor to tell his wife that she could be right! "That doesn't mean I'll stand for it." He eyed warily Lucien as he came back and put a glass in front of Bobby, then went off to look for someone to annoy. He looked at his friend again. "How did you manage to raise yours so that he behaves this well and respects you?" He seemed genuinely envious.

Dean blinked, then beamed. "Well - that sounds great! And. We are going, right?" He seemed very enthusiastic. It was adorable. "I mean, on Saturday you don't have lessons!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 10:18 pm

"Well, I'd smack him behind the ears everytime he did anything stupid, and call him an idjit," Bobby said, holding back a smile. "Then again, he had to look after his brother for a while. I was working way too much when I took them home, and I was all alone."

Castiel nodded. "Yes. Well. We've got the whole week to spend here, so I suppose we can wait until either Saturday evening or Sunday morning to drive back home, if that's okay with you." He too seemed utterly happy!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 10:23 pm

Chuck laughed. "Maybe I should have given Lucien more responsibilities towards his younger brothers as well. And smack him a couple times more." He sighed. His son had always seemed so ill-disposed towards his younger sibilings!

"Sunday morning!" Dean answered, merrily. "I'd love to stay out the night - stars, fire, roasted stuff, beers and scary stories!" He bumped Castiel with his elbow, smirking at him. "I hope you like those. Dad knows a lot!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 10:29 pm

"Nah, don't blame yourself, Chuck. Some people just are born this way," Bobby said, sighing.
"I told you naming him Lucien right after Michael was a bad omen in itself," Rachel complained.

".. So you mean we might also be camping Saturday night?" Castiel seemed really thrilled by that idea too! ... Maybe he did hope a bit too hard he'd get to share a tent with Dean. Maybe.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 10:41 pm

"I would have never, ever, named a son of mine Halael", Chuck answered curtly, actually looking like the one holding the authority for once. "Zachariah can name his children however he wants. Halael is a stupid name." He sighed, then smiled soothingly at Rachel. "And they would have never baptized him that way, remember?"

"Well that'd be great, right?", Dean answered with a smile. "Last time I went camping was so long ago I almost don't even remember it!" Well, he had some weird flashes about being in a forest with his brother. They didn't have a tent though for some reason... but he probably did not remember right!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 10:52 pm

Rachel pouted. "They should have. What were you thinking, Charles? With Michael being our eldest, I'm surprised Father McLeod* hasn't found out the Devil himself possessed him as soon as we named him!"
Raphael, who was sort of listening to them, snorted, while Bobby just sighed deeply. Well. He knew it to be true. Sort of, since Lucifer/Lucien had never been possessed.

Castiel smiled fondly back at Dean. And I suggest we make a jump in time?

*I wish I could have written 'Father Crowley' but oh well *dies*
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 11:25 pm

On that next Saturday, Castiel and Dean did go out together with their dads for camping and fishing. Bobby still hadn't found out the time to talk to Dean about the stuff he should know about Cas - he actually wished to wait for the very last moment for it. Because those revelations might have a great impact on his relationship with his protégé.

Meanwhile, on that same day, Hanakael was starting his internship. He was studying to become a lawyer, and his father and his aunt - Zachariah and Rachel - had insisted for Mr. Crowley to take him in his cabinet.
Hana was in his mid-twenties, and was already a handsome young man. He looked kind of middle-eastern - he had taken most of his traits from his mother. His black hair was neatly combed back, even his newfound beard - still soft from his young age - was short and well-kept, and he was wearing a suit... as per almost usual, actually. His father was very strict. He took a deep breath, and knocked on the cabinet door.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 11:40 pm

No kidding, that one single day was proving to be one of the best days of his whole life. A day out with his dad and Castiel? He'd sign up anytime! Sure, he would have loved for his brother to be there as well, but hey. No one can have everything. While Chuck and Bobby where discussing baits and areanging the fishing rods, he was putting up the tents with Castiel, laughing and joking with him.
"They seem to be having a lot of fun", Chuck observed at some point, smiling fondly at the sight.

At first, actually, no one answered. But then, a rough, low but commanding voice made itself clear enough even through the heavy wood. "Come in." When Hana would have made his way in the cabinet, the sight of a man past his forties would have greeted him. He was sitting in his armchair, behind a desk, with short, black hair. He clearly took a lot of care in his appearance, as his suit looked perfectly clean and - admittedly - pricey. That too was black, in sharp contrast with his red tie. His whole look commanded respect and even a certain amount of fear. He arched a brow at the young man.

Last edited by Gravirei on 15/09/18, 06:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 12:02 am

"They sure do," Bobby said with a smile. "Say, you've seen them together far more than me," he said, lying outrageously. But only he knew the truth. "Don't they seem closer than regular friends to you?"

Hanakael was impressed to discover Crowley the way he was. Granted, that first day was sort of intimidating in itself because it served both as his job interview and his probation period, but the man himself looked so dashing, he was left speechless for some long seconds. But he then bowed his head. "Mister Crowley. My name is Hanakael Davis. My father has been in touch with you regarding my internship." It was actually hard to link him to his father, Zachariah. He had taken off a bit of his mother's accent, which his father had tried to stir out of him for years, without any success. Besides, his father was way older than him. He had gotten married quite late, after a little "incident". That incident being Hanakael himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 12:24 am

Chuck silently observed the two boys, and threw a sheepish smile to Bobby. "I may not be the best father in the world, but I do notice certain things", he said with a sigh. "Like the way they look at each other when the other is not watching. Or how close they sit together. How easily they make each other laugh..." He could go on again! "But I don't know if either of the two realized what that is, yet."

"... you are mister Davis' son?" Crowley's eyes widened slightly as he let out a confused sound. Indeed, he was surprised to find himself in front of a polite, handsome and foreign-looking young man such as Hanakael. He was expecting the classical pompous, white, blonde and bigot dude - how to blame him, when he knew exactly who Zachariah was? He immediately assumed back his controlled, calm expression, crossing his legs and offering him a smirk. "Ah, it is you I was waiting for then", he drawled out smoothly. "Good, good. Do sit down, boy. Let's have a nice chat." He gestured for the seat in front of his desk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 08:02 am

"To be honest, your son is a smart fellow. I'm positive about him knowing how he feels- But Dean's always been sort of crippled when it came to his own feelings. I hope for them that this idjit won't be too long to find out about it." Bobby sighed as well." speaking of happiness... How are you doing, Chuck? " Aside from his role as God's guardian, he wzs zlso genuinely worried for his friend.

Hanakael sat down in front of Crowley, and held his gaze. "First, I'd like to offer you my apologies. I don't usually resort to my father's business relationships to find a position. I may be here thanks to him, but I do hope I'll provide enough satisfaction for you to keep me here."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 11:46 am

Chuck's smile faltered a bit at that question - but he held onto it. "Oh, you know. The usual", he said cryptically, suddenly concentrating hard on the fish rod he was holding. "Lucien keeps being a problem... I still think he does that to get back to me. I have no idea what I did, though. If I did, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Michael gets every day more entitled and closed-minded, but at least I don't see him as often now. And then, there's Rachel." He kept silent for a bit, then finally lifted his gaze and smiled again at Bobby, a bit sadly. "You know how she is."

Crowley's smile got larger. He geld Hanakael's gaze as well, leaning on his desk. "You shouldn't worry too much about that", he observed. "Believe it or not, I don't get a lot of interns. And the ones that come, usually flee after a week." He studied his hands, with that same smile still lingering on his lips. "I can be a bit... demanding." He lifted his gaze again. "But I do hope too you will bring enough satisfaction to this office." That definitely sounded dirty. He leant back on his chair. "Talk to me about your studies, and what you wish to do afterwards."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 05:57 pm

Bobby's expression softened. "You know what I think of it, Chuck. She's at fault here. For most of the bad things that happened to you." He sighed. "Michael wouldn't become such a prick if it weren't for her influence on him, and Lucien... Lucien might have become a decent person if she had ever showed him actual love. What I mean is- it's too late for yours boys, Chuck, you can't change them now. But you can still save yourself."

Hanakael wasn't insensitive to Crowley's charms, and not born an angel, so he did catch up on that dirty double-meaning, which had him clear his throat loudly, to hide his embarrassment. But he soon gained his composure back, and explained to his boss-to-be that he had studied economics and law, and wished to open his own cabinet to work both as a lawyer and an economical adviser one day. "Professionally speaking, I'm not seeing much further for now. I need to become financially independent as early as possible. And what I intend to do with the extra money I might get is another story." He offered Crowley a polite smile.
Let's note that he said 'need', and not 'wish', regarding his independence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 06:33 pm

Chuck seemed to reflect about what his friend was telling him. "... it's not easy, for a father, to hear that it's too late", be admitted in a low voice. He looked more tired than ever, as usual when he spoke about what he considered to be his own personal faults as a parent. "And - what do you mean save myself?" He laughed a bit, joylessly. "Are we talking biblical salvation, or is this a bit more of an on-Earth discussion?"

Crowley did offer Hanakael a smile, joining his hands together. "It seems to me that you have some pretty clear ideas about your future. It's loosely planned - but that's not necessarily a bad thing. And you look professional, prepared and determined, even on the economical front." He held his gaze, his smile getting larger. "Just a tip for future job interviews. Never talk about financies in front of your boss on the very first day." He got up from his chair. "Not that I mind. I prefer outspoken people, as well as ambitious one, and you are." His smirk grew even larger. "I'll get you the contract by the end of today."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 06:39 pm

"Down-to-Earth, Chuck," Bobby told him. He then sighed, and sat down. "Listen. I'm not saying you didn't raise your boys good. In fact, you did it very well. But they're not yours only." He arched a brow. "I mean, on 6 boys, I'm actually surprised only one of them has been making you worry that much. As far I know, Michael, Raphael, and Balthazar really succeeded in their lives, Gabriel- whatever he does for a living, he seems happy, and Castiel is a promising young lad."

Hanakael swallowed hard at Crowley's soft critique, but then sighed with relief. "Do you still want me to do a sort of trial period today, before we get to the contract?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 07:12 pm

Chuck sighed, sitting down with Bobby. "Yes, you are right. It could have gone much, much worse - and I am glad if they are happy with their lives." He glanced at Castiel again, and smiled softly. "Cas wasn't planned, you know. But each day that I see him, especially when he looks happy, it's a joy to me. I never once wished I never had him - or any of my children, really. He just has a special place in my heart." He turned to Bobby. "Looking at the big picture, my life is going... well."

"Let's see." Crowley glanced at his watch, distractedly, before looking back at Hanakael again. "Yes, it is just the beginning of the day. You're starting right now." He signed for the younger man to follow him, and walked out the door. "This will be your desk - my assistant already dropped my most recent files there for you to envision. That's a copy of my agenda - start to associate the cases with the names, and get familiar with it. Answer to the phone, take notes, and, please. Never, ever pass me over a call if it is from a certain Mr. Roman."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 08:26 pm

Bobby nodded, and looked intensely at him. "But you're tired. You should plan yourself some holidays, Chuck. Without Rachel." He emphasized on that part. "I'm not going to push you to divorce again, I know it would be too hard on you, but... maybe spend some time with friends, for a change?"

Hanakael readily followed Crowley to that said office, and nodded. He had in fact a very good memory, and was ready to use it. "Thank you. I'll start right away." He went behind the desk, but didn't sit down yet. "I suppose I am not to disturb you during the day?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 08:45 pm

Chuck sighed again. But he smiled at Bobby, without sadness this time. "You're right. I should get some time for myself - maybe you, me and Mark could plan a road trip or something. So we could feel a bit less old and tired", he joked kindly.

Crowley thought about it. "I suppose, if a client calls and you just can't handle them. But generally, it's better not to disturb me, yes." He smirked at him. "Do your best, Hana - I can call you Hana, right?" He turned around. "I'll see you for lunch break."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 09:05 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me," Bobby said, nodding gently. "Maybe we could drive East. Pay a visit to our sons on our way there," he said, designating both Dean and Cas with a tilt of his head.

"... Yes," Hanakael said, a little late, and he held back a smile, as he sat down. He was a really capable young man, so he was able to go through some files before lunch, and took some phone calls when they happened. But not once did he go and disturb Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 09:20 pm

"We should definitely do that, yes", Chuck agreed with a nod. Then he smiled at Bobby, looking thankful. "Thank you, Bobby. I am glad I have you around."

Crowley was actually quite impressed about the fact that he hadn't been disturbed not a single time by his new intern. So impressed that, when he walked out of his own office, he feigned surprise at Hanakael's sight. "Oh, so you are still alive, then. I was afraid my clients had eaten you up", he observed with a smirk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 09:31 pm

"Geez. Don't make me cry." Bobby gently elbowed Chuck, and sighed softly. "Alright. How about I leave you and your boy some quality time together, so you can teach him how to fish?"

Hanakael held back a smile. "A certain Asmodeus Sanders was very insisting when talking to me, but given your notes that I found in his file, I was able to guarantee him we wouldn't certainly give out any information to him before next week, when the meeting between you, him, and your respective clients will take place." He stood up. "I have never seen such detailed files and notes. They were really helpful."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 09:44 pm

Chuck let out a laugh and elbowed him back. Then he beamed. "Sure! I've never taken him out fishing before - better teach him the basics before we start." He turned towards the two boys. "Cas! It's time for your fishing tutorial! Come here!"

Crowley sighed loudly when he heard about Colonel Sanders - pardon, Mister Sanders. That man was really an annoying prick. But he did smile approvingly to Hanakael. "You did a good job. I'm impressed - not a lot of people can keep that man at bay. And, thank you. I write them myself", he added, pridefully. "I like to be organized. You never know what you'll need to know." He glanced at his watch. "But enough work. It's lunch break now." He smirked at Hanakael. "You're here to learn, right? Then, what about you come with me? I have an appointment with a client."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/09/18, 09:50 pm

Castiel looked up, and smiled. "See you later," he said to Dean, before he went to join his father, for his very first fishing lesson. In the meantime, Bobby held back a smile, and walked over to Dean. "Hey. Care if we go try that fishing spot over there?" He pointed at one away from Chuck and Cas. He obviously wished to talk to him alone.

Hanakael nodded, and tidied up his desk quickly before he could join Crowley at the door. "Do we already have a file for that client?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/09/18, 09:56 pm

Dean happily waved at Cas, and then looked up to his father. "Sure." He had gotten the message - but he still was giddy about fishing with Bobby. Doing something so mundane with the man that had raised him was just something that filled him with joy!

"We do", Crowley answered, said file materializing in his hand... so suddenly it almost seemed like it had appeared out of thin air. "Don't worry for the lunch - I am paying, today. It's a pricey place, I don't want you to sell out a kidney right during your first day." He smirked at Hanakael, then guided him out of the office and outside the building, where his own driver was waiting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum