Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 09:55 pm

Dean didn't answer. He just smiled a most dashing smile, showing perfectly clean teeth. "Course I do! I even have my own toothbrush ~" He went for the door. "And I'd drink a beer at any given time. Under the shower, while I sleep, at breakfast - say one, I will." He winked at him and disappeared for a few minutes, quickly running to the kitchen to fetch to glasses of water, trying to come back as quickly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 10:00 pm

In the meantime, Castiel might or might not have fished into Dean's bag, trying to find out if, yes or no, he did brush his teeth before bed. He had to know. That could actually invalidate his whole crush!!
But if he found it, I suggest we move on to the Sunday? UvU
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 10:22 pm

(Actually yes, Dean has a toothbrush. Welp!) And yes!
Dean would probably be busy trying to be nice for the whole morning and help out with the Sunday Lunchâ„¢, while Lucien was sloppily seating on the couch, with his feet on the table. Like a proper savage.
"Do you need me to do something, dear?", Chuck asked, potying Dean and the two thousand things Rachel had gently asked him to do.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 10:27 pm

Castiel glared at Lucien's feet, and probably tried to kick them at least once off the table. He was still very, very salty about the wrecked state he had put him in on Friday evening.

And around noon, somebody knocked at the door. Rachel just peeked outside, and let out a grunt. "Someone go open up to Robert, please," she sighed heavily, before giving Dean a long look. "Won't you mind? Don't worry, he's no homeless man. He just looks like one."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 10:34 pm

And every time Castiel managed to kick his feet off, Lucien just glared at him and held his gaze as he slammed his feet back on the table. He was salty too. Because Dean was NOT INTERESTED!

Dean kept his sigh for himself. He had learned from Chuck in those two days he had been there! He smiled brightly at her. "Sure thing", he said, then walking to the door to open it. And freezing. Because that was God, at the door, and WHAT THE FUCK.

Last edited by Gravirei on 14/09/18, 09:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 10:41 pm

HA! SERVES HIM RIGHT! Which means he and Castiel kept on this passive-agressive routine, which might grab someone's attention sooner or later.
Or not. Lucien was in conflict with everyone in this house, after all.

God - or rather, Bobby - who arched a brow, and hid back a smile after seeing the look on Dean's face. "Hello, son." He was wearing a shirt on top of a T-shirt, and simple jeans, for once. He still had to look well-kept, for this was Rachel's house - and she would make Chuck's life impossible if he showed up like with his favorite clothes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 10:50 pm

Probably they caught Chuck's attention, who uselessly tried to have Lucien behave!!

Dean finally managed to close his mouth, shaking his head to get over his stupor. "What - so you are Robert?!", he whispered hastily, barely keeping a smile back. "I can't believe it. What are you doing - why are you here, dad?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 10:56 pm

Gasp!

"Well it turns out I've been Chuck's lawyer for a good damn twenty-five years," Bobby replied, keeping it low. He went serious again, when staring at Dean in the eye. "Also, I had to keep an eye on you, and on this whole family. But I'll tell you about it later- Did you tell anyone your last name?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 10:59 pm

"Uh - I think I did tell that fucker, Michael. I don't even know if he actually remembers it." Dean squinted. "Why? Is that important?" He made space to have him get inside the house. "And - I had no idea you knew Castiel's family. ... you know they are a big old bunch of assholes, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 11:09 pm

"... If Michael didn't flinch, it's alright," Bobby sighed, actually relieved. "And I know just who they are, that's the problem. Look- I'm sorry. There are things I should have told you a long time ago." He looked at Dean for a little while. "We'll give ourselves some time later, alright? Today's already going to be painful for all of us."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 11:13 pm

"Uh..." Dean wasn't sure he understood what Bobby meants. Well, being God, it was probably in his working contract that he had to be cryptic! But he trusted his father, and so he just nodded. "Alright. What's our excuse for knowing each other?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/09/18, 11:31 pm

"I've adopted you a long time ago. How's that," Bobby said with a smile. Well, that wasn't lying, per se. He took a deep breath, and stepped into the living room. "Well, hello everyone," he said, a bit awkwardly, to announce himself.
In his corner, Castiel smiled. He had rarely seen Bobby in his life because in fact, he'd only ever show up to their home when he knew Dean wasn't there. But he liked his company too!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/09/18, 11:59 pm

"Then you'd better be ready to suddenly own a restaurant because I said my old man has one", Dean whispered in between his teeth. Then he threw a smile to Castiel, walking to him and casually bowing to whisper in his ear, "That's my dad". Silently! He would have never wanted Lucien to hear that. He immediately left, in order not to seem suspicious, and went back into the kitchen.

Good that he did because Chuck immediately excused himself from Rachel ("He's a guest, honey - I don't want to be impolite! I'll be back quick, I promise!) and went to the door to greet with a real smile his best friend. "Robert! It's good to see you - how's it going?", he asked gleefully, patting his back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 08:00 am

Bobby thought fast about how to justify that restaurant, but then smiled to Chuck, and patted his back too. "I'm a tired old man and I should probably retire soon! How about you?"

Meanwhile, Cas threw a bewildered glance at Dean, then back at Bobby. What could he possibly mean by that? Did he use to be Dean's biological father, or was he- oh, God. No wait. God literally??
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:09 am

Chuck let out a kind laugh. "A bit less old, but just as tired", he confessed, sighing. Well, it wasn't new - everyone in the world knew he was always tired! "Oh, I'm sorry - does this tired old man want to sit down? Come to the living room", he said, gesturing for him to follow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 08:41 pm

Bobby held back a smile. He followed Chuck, and greeted everyone in a single go, before he sat down on the couch with him, sighing with relief. "I've noticed you've met my son," he said with a proud smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:00 pm

Chuck tilted his head, frowning slightly. Then his eyes widened. "Wait. He is your son? Dean, that boy?" He smiled at him, radiantly.
Probably everyone around him was just as surprised. Lucien too blinked, before tilting his head to ask a (legitimate and annoying) question. "Since when does a lawyer have a restaurant?" Too bad Dean was blocked in the kitchen with Rachel and couldn't help Bobby out!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 09:09 pm

"Since a lawyer makes a decent amount of money, enough to keep owning a friggin' restaurant while having someone else look after it for you," Bobby replied. He disliked Lucien with a passion, especially remembering who he was... and what he did to one of his sons.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:17 pm

Lucien grimaced at him, and then looked away, feigning complete disinterest. If Bobby despised him, it was very much true the other way around, too.

"Robert is free to have his own businesses", Chuck observed. Then he smiled at his friend. "You must be proud of him. He seems a very nice young man."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 09:23 pm

"I am, yes," Bobby replied fondly. "Well, truth be told, we don't share a blood bond, but I've raised him as my own, same for his brother." He spotted Castiel who was still looking intensely at him, blinking, and discreetly winked at him. "So. How's it going lately, Chuck? I was hoping you'd find some free time for fishing with me soon."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:26 pm

Chuck blinked. He seemed vaguely uncertain, but it was clear he was just trying to keep his glee for himself a bit. "Oh, I would like that, yes!", he answered with a smile. "Maybe next weekend - Saturday might be good." He was already starting to think about all the smoothing he would have to do in order for his wife to allow him that little freedom. He better be ready to wear his suit twenty-four-on-seven...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 09:33 pm

Bobby nodded. "Great. Do you want to invite your brother over too, or two old men in one place will seem just enough for you?" Damn. Chuck looked like he needed those holidays, bad. "Or how about we take Castiel and my boy with us, and see who gets out more fish?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:41 pm

"Oh, Mark is very busy in this last period... he is all taken by his radio program. He has been invited over in lots of places, and he is always running around! Maybe he'll come another time", Chuck said, thinking with a sort of... weird fondness about that brother of his. Well, apparently his book reviews were becoming popular. But he lit up like a Christmas tree when he heard about the second part of Bobby's suggestion. "That would be great! I've never taken Cas to fish before." He turned to Castiel, a bright smile on his face. "What do you think?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/09/18, 09:47 pm

Castiel was a bit startled by the offer, but he beamed as well. "I'd love it, dad. I'm sure Dean will too," he said, a bit giddy at the idea of finally spending some calm time that week!

But their peace was to come to an end, for Rachel came back into the living room, and sighed. "Hello, Robert," she said, uninterested, before she tapped Lucien's legs. "Lucien, dear, go fetch him a drink." Well. She mostly wanted his spot on the sofa.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/09/18, 09:58 pm

Lucien rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you fetch him a drink? You were in the kitchen just a second ago!", he protested loudly. But he did get up, and walked off to the kitchen while rumbling, to fetch that drink. He had to behave kinda alright, unfortunately, seen as he still needed to get money from his parents.

Dean had tiptoed to the living room as well, accurately avoiding Lucien - and glaring at him as he threw him a smirk! He flopped down on one of the sides of the couch, next to where Castiel was. He was smiling, happy to see his father there with them!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum