Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 07:31 pm

Castiel sighed, thinking too about the fact that their father had always been too involved in Lucien's life, as if it was his personal fault if his son was following the wrong paths.
"... I'm not going to ask you about your own job, but I suppose you're still doing... well?" Castiel knew. He knew and wished he didn't.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 07:38 pm

Gabriel threw him a surprisingly embarrassed smile, eyeing Dean with a bit of worry. "My... job, yes. I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. I'm making quite a lot out of it!" He glanced at Castiel again, raising a brow. "And you, how are you doing with your money?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 08:30 pm

"... It could be better" Castiel admitted, scratching his neck. "I have to admit I'm glad Dean moved in to help me with the costs, but... I've had to borrow a bit from Balthazar to finish paying my schooling fees." He seemed very, very self-conscious about it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 08:45 pm

Gabriel smiled at him. Actually a bit more gently than his usual. "You know he is stinky rich now - right? He doesn't mind helping you out. He likes you well enough to not care about when you will him back that money." He patted his brothre's back, then tilted his head, hearing the noise of a car pulling over next to their house. He groaned. "Oh God, I pray it's not Michael. Or Raphael."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 09:07 pm

Castiel went to look, hoping deep inside that he might actually recognize Chuck's car. Because he would like to see his father at a somewhat calm moment before the storm... but he just sighed. "Michael and Raphael. They're probably staying at the same hotel in town, they took Michael's car." Both of them were with their fiancés - Amelia for Michael, a tall, blonde woman, seemingly rich and perfect, and an equally tall, but black woman, who always looked a bit cold and dignified: Selena, Raphael's fiancée, who had all but challenged Rachel's politeness with her skin color. At least for the first two years they had known each other.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 09:15 pm

Gabriel groaned loudly, looking up. "Ugh. And I bet they are here with their lovely halves, aren't they?" He groaned again, before grimly walking to the door of the room. "I'd better go to my room and train to act polite. I don't know how much I'll manage, but I better give it a try." He waved at them, then disappeared in the corridor.
As soon as he was gone, Dean actually groaned as well, flopping down on the bed. "All the people I dislike the most all packed into one room for Hell's dinner! Amazing", he muttered sarcastically as he peeked out of the window.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 09:23 pm

Castiel forced a smile. "I'm sorry to have brought you into this, Dean," he sighed softly. He actually sat by Dean's side, to look at him a bit. He was so comfortable about the angel he had no idea how physically close he sometimes was to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 09:27 pm

Dean seemed unfazed by Castiel's vicinity - he didn't mind at all. To be fair, he quite... liked it. He smiled at him, patting his back again. "Hey, it's okay. It's probably way more difficult for you than it is for me - and I decided to be here, anyway. You didn't menace me by holding a gun to my head. And I wanna support you. Think of me like your annoying, whining sidekick!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 09:34 pm

Castiel smiled back. "You're more like the sweetest guardian angel there ever was. Thank you, Dean." He looked fondly at him for a few more seconds, then got up, and told him he was going to great his stuck-up brothers, in the hopes he might be allowed to go back to his bedroom early that night.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 09:38 pm

Dean smiled softly at him. "I would rather be tough and scary, but I'll take your compliment for now. Thanks." He actually got up with him. "I'm coming with you", he said immediately. The way he said it left no space for complaints - he wasn't going to leave Castiel alone, no matter what!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 09:47 pm

Castiel smiled back at him, and led him downstairs, to meet up with his two other brothers. He introduced him formally to Raphael, who held his gaze, squinting a bit, and then looked over to Castiel again. In his mind, he had decided that Dean was definitely topping in their not-so-hidden relationship.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 09:51 pm

Dean actually struggled not to ask Raphael, pointedly, "See something you like? Do you want a photo or something?" when he found himself under his scrutiny. But he remained polite, and merely shook hands with him and kissed his fiancée's hand as well. Knowing fully well she was judging him just as much as Raphael was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 09:59 pm

"He's a bit old school," Selena commented flatly, before allowing herself half of a smile. "I like him." And she was particularly happy with how jealous that made Raphael. She enjoyed to cook him up during the day to have him release his frustration for her at night.
But no one needed to know that.

"I do think too he's quite the charmer," Rachel replied, smiling widely, while she brought drinks for everyone. "But I wish my little Cassie would bring me a girl home, next time," she said, causing Castiel to sigh, his heart heavy. "I mean, it's sad you parted from little Meg - she wasn't the most polite, but still, you two seemed happy together."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:04 pm

Dean hid a grumble in his drink, actually emptying the glass quite fast - he was used to drink his alcohol quite fast, and what was in that glass felt like fresh water to him. To save Castiel from the embarrassment of girlfriend-talk, he piped in. "Oh, we do talk about girlfriends, sometimes - but Cas always tells me he'd rather finish his studies first." He threw a smile at Rachel, as if to apologize for his interruption. "I think that's pretty clever of him to do. After all, I've heard so many stories about people getting too caught up with their girlfriends and ending up getting low grades and a kick out of University..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:07 pm

"Oooh Cassie, I hope that's not why you broke up with Meg," Rachel told her son, while laying a hand on his shoulder. After a vague negative answer from Castiel, she actually hugged him, invading his personal space. "Don't overwork too much, alright? I already know you'll become a good, dashing surgeon!"
Castiel awkwardly laughed at those words. He had already talked a bit to Dean about his dream to travel the world and do humanitarian work.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:11 pm

Dean managed to catch Castiel's gaze, and theatrically rolled his eyes at that comment. He thought Cas could do whatever he wanted with his medicine degree - and that his cause was commendable. But of course, his status-obsessed mother would have never approved of that. SO much for that 'love thy neighbor' thing!
He was quite happy, though. No one had still overly questioned him or anything for now! And it was almost dinner time!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:18 pm

"And what is it you do for a living, Dean?" Raphael abruptly asked him, as if he had a sixth sense tingling. Truth be told, he was still salty after his fiancée's comment on Dean's attitude. And, as a banker, he usually asked a lot of questions about people's finances.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:24 pm

Dean was caught by surprise by that question. And felt a shiver go down his spine. What the Hell - did that guy have mind-reading powers or something? "Oh, I... I work in my father's business", he said, keeping it vague. "It's not big, but it's... well established. I will run it myself, one day." He had blurted that out thinking of John's - his actual blood father - garage, that he had come to own in his previous life, when the man had fallen into deep depression for his mother's death. ... wow, he was remembering suddenly a lot of unpleasant details, about his human life!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:28 pm

"Oh, really. What kind of business is it?" Raphael asked, while sipping his drink, completely unaware of Dean's inner struggle. Meanwhile, Castiel was opening wide eyes, fearing that Dean my blow up his cover by not linking that job to him, because they were meant to have met there!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:32 pm

"A g-restaurant", Dean answered, correcting himself so quickly that probably no one had heard him. He hoped. Because Castiel didn't have a damn car, he couldn't have met him at a garage! Damn, lying was difficult business! "I am more involved with the bar than with the actual restaurant for now, but when my old man will grow tired, I'll take it over", he completed, forcing a smile and hiding it behind his glass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:35 pm

Castiel discreetly sighed, relieved that their cover was safe !
Raphael nodded. "So I take in you didn't do much studies, and began to work right away, then?" Ouch.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:40 pm

Dean nostrils flared slightly, and his jaw clenched a bit. He still kept that smile of his, though. "I decided that helping out my family was more important than losing my father's money to University, to get some useless degree. I never really liked to study that much", he stated, jovially. "And I decided to keep the funds for my brother's studies, instead. He is the mind, out of the two of us. I would have hated for him to get stuck in the family business."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:47 pm

"Mh. So it's as if you invested your own life in hope the benefits and interests would go to your brother," Raphael thought out loud, and smiled. "I suppose it's reassuring to know it works for some people. Never worked with M. Anti-social," he said, referring to Lucife-Lucien, who was yet to join them. And would probably show up fashionably late.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 10:52 pm

Dean smiled almost kindly at Raphael. "My parents taught me that to be egoistic is a sin", yes he had said the magic word, "and to tend to my brother. I am the eldest - it's a duty. And a pleasure, since he promises to be the most brilliant lawyer of his year. It's not merely hopes, it's facts."
And in fact, Lucifer was in his own room, silently deciding how he was going to embarrass his parents at dinner. He would have showed up soon, though. Just the time to get ready.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 10:55 pm

"Oh, it's very, very good to have a lawyer in your family." Raphael took out his business card, and handed it over to Dean. Creep Michael did the same, with a dashing smile.
Castiel merely drank down his drink in one gulp, and tried to change the topic, talking about family members so Dean wouldn't have to embarrass himself further with stories of his brother who definitely was a guardian angel, as far as he knew.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum