Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 10 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 02:05 pm

Dean blinked and turned to his fishing equipment, getting up quickly from his chair. "Damn it-", he grunted, struggling and pulling on it to try and get it out of the water. Well, at least he had gotten distracted by his grim thoughts!

"Already buttering me up about my way to do things? My, you'll go far in this business." Crowley grinned at him. "Very well. That means you are interested in viewing and signing this internship contract, maybe?" He slid a folder with papers in it, thinly and neatly written by hand. "As you probably observed, I do prefer writing my papers myself. It makes it more personal."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 10 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 02:22 pm

Bobby gave him enthusiastic advice to get his fish out of the water - and boy, was it a big one! He even shouted his congratulations to Dean one he had managed to get it out!

"I've noticed, yes." Hanakael didn't hide back a smile while he opened up the folder and began reviewing the contract. After a little while, he sighed both copies, and handed one over to Crowley. "I'll be there again by 8 next Monday, then."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 02:31 pm

Dean got actually very hyped about that big fish he had in his arms - still trying to slap his face as he held it - and he thanked Bobby for the praises, all happy and confused as he shouted to Castiel, "HEY CAS! LOOK AT THIS MONSTER!", waving the fish around like a trophy.

"And I'll be waiting for you", Crowley answered, taking back the copy he was being offered. "It's a paid internship, by the way. You will have to give me your bank coordinates, if you want your paycheck." He smirked at him. "And tell your father not to harass me over having infos on how you are doing at work. I am not a babysitter."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 02:40 pm

Castiel beamed, and shouted back "GREAT JOB!" at Dean, enthusiastically. He then said something to his dad, probably along the lines of "Do you think we can ever beat that?"
Bobby smiled fondly when he saw Dean being this giddy. "Hold it down, son- we wouldn't want this to end in the water again!"

Hanakael's smile faltered as soon as his father was mentioned. He even closed his eyes, his face betraying his disappointment. "Oh god. He called you, didn't he." He sighed. Of course Zachariah called Crowley. He never trusted him to ever do anything right on his own, no matter how hard he worked.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 02:51 pm

Chuck laughed, and probably answered back something on the lines of, "I don't know, but we sure as hell better try!" Well, the losers had to cook, so it was understandable everyone wanted to win!
Dean agreed, and decided to put the fish in a bucket far away from the water - that way, even if it fell out, it would have been difficult for it to flee. He quickly put some bait back on his hook and threw it back in the water.

Crowley chuckled at Hanakael's apparent uneasiness. "He did. Twice, actually. I told him to gently mind his goddamn business, and to let me do my job in peace." He observed the younger man. "Don't mind it. I won't value your work over how annoying and nosy your relatives are. Just do your job at your best, and if you are valuable, you'll be kept around."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 02:58 pm

And the rest of the day went in a flash. They did take a break at noon to eat, but kept their prises for dinner. Castiel himself stared down at Dean's fish, the big one, which they were now sharing.
"... Alright, I have to admit, you probably won with this one," he said with a smile. "It's delicious."

"Thank you," Hanakael said, truly meaning his word. "I'll try to get my father to stop harassing you over futile matters." He said 'try', because Zachariah rarely could be reasoned with.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 03:06 pm

Dean puffed his chest, all proud of himself. "I know, right? And it's the biggest one out of all those we fished", he said, still adorably giddy over that victory of his!
Chuck laughed kindly. "Alrigjt, alright. You got lucky, but next time, it's going to be me and Cas winning and you doing the cooking!"

Crowley kept his smirk on, but his eyes were cold as he said, "You do that. Or his files will end up in my fireplace, and he'll have to find himself another lawyer." He got up from his chair, getting back his jacket as well. "Let's go, now. It's time to close the office." He glanced at Hanakael. "You need a lift?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 03:18 pm

"So we'll come back fishing together?" Castiel seemed pretty happy about that! Well, he had enjoyed very much spending some time with his father - and the prospect of now spending the evening a bit more around Dean too!

"Don't worry, I came here with public transportation. It won't take me long to go back to my flat." Well. Thankfully enough, he had been able to get himself a flat, after sparing some money and doing side-jobs during his studies. It's not like his father was going to pay for it anyway... his mom tried her best to help, though.
But he also felt it would be too much of him to ask Crowley to drive him back to his place after his first day.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 03:30 pm

Dean smiled happily, looking at both their fathers in expectation.
"Well, if you'd like, sure", Cjuck answered with a smile, looking over at Bobby. "You need a break from your studies sometimes - and passing some time together would be nice, no?"

"Public transportation?" Crowley seemed horrified byby the mere concept. "Well, I can't force you to accept." He guided him out of the office and closed it. Then turned, and fished a copy of the keys from his pocket, and another folder of neatly pressed papers from his bag. "A copy of my agenda. So you will know when and why I'll be out of the office - and that's my private cellphone number. If you know you will be late, you'll let me know. Understood?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 03:59 pm

"Yes! Thank you, dad," Castiel said, beaming.
"Alright. Let's celebrate with another bottle of beer for everyone," Bobby said with a smile, as he gave everyone a new bottle. "And then- I'll scare you so bad you won't even dare to go out to pee alone tonight", he said with a smirk.

Hanakael nodded. "Yes. Thank you, sir." He took everything he was being given. "Have a nice evening, and see you on Monday." He did seem glad about the opportunity to work with Crowley!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 04:11 pm

Dean accepted the bottle and smirked back at Bobby. "Uuuh, I'm scared already", he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He elbowed Castiel. "This will be fun. He knows so many terrible stories we will really be too afraid to get out in the woods tonight!"
Chuck laughed, but he shifted uncomfortably in his place. "Just... don't exaggerate, Rob", he said with a smile. "I really wouldn't want for me to have to keep everything for tomorrow morning!"

Crowley smiled at him. "Have a nice weekend, Hana. Be on time next week", he warned him softly, then walking off to the street, where his driver was waiting for him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 05:29 pm

"Don't worry, Chuck, I'll come with you if you need it," Bobby said with a smirk. "So ever heard of the psycho with two left hands?" geesh, he loved to tell scary stories around a campfire!

Hana looked at him go, and sighed softly. On that next Monday morning, though, he would be right on time! But do we leave them for a little later?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 07:01 pm

Dean knew each and every story Bobby could crack out, and rolled his eyes at a good couple of them. Even though there were a couple that always managed to pull a shiver out of him. When the evening finally died down and the time to go to bed came, he was laughing with Castiel. "-he always starts with the guy with two left hands! It's his favourite", he smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 07:07 pm

Castiel shivered. "Oh, please don't remind me about that one!" He held back a smile, but wasn't too reassured, in fact. He even stopped dead in his tracks after taking off his shirt, listening to forest noises outside of their tent. "...Did something walk by?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 07:19 pm

Dean snickered, finding Castiel's sudden worry almost cute. "Maybe it was the Wendigo", he said, getting off his shirt as well. The air was sticky - they were in the woods after all! "Or, maybe it was the crazy murderer with the chainsaw and the hook", he whispered, poking him in his side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 07:23 pm

Castiel yelped, and pushed Dean away, playfully. "Don't do that! I've heard about actual psychos, you know!" While battling with Dean, he might have pinned him down on his bedroll!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 07:51 pm

"Ok, ok, calm down now! Besides, no one else could fit in this tent, it's too small, and they'd get scared of my snoring", Dean laughed, feigning surrender when he found himself... pinned under Castiel's half-naked body. He lost himself in his eyes for a very, very long time. Then he coughed a bit, embarrassed, averting his gaze.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 08:39 pm

Castiel had lost himself into Dean's gaze back, and might have slightly inched down towards him without noticing, but- the sound of his angel clearing his throat cleared his mind in the blink of an eye, and he stepped back, avoiding his gaze as well, while he fished in his bag for his pajamas. "It was a nice day, today," he said after a while, once he could lie down in his own bedroll.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 08:52 pm

Dean hid his flushed face in his bag, fishing out a pair of comfortable pants for the night. "Yes, it was", he answered honestly, turning around to smile at him. "I... really want us to do this again, you know. Make this a thing", he added, changing his pants. Well, what? He did sleep shirtless, basically all the time. He tried to find a comfortable position on his own bedroll, turning towards Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 08:55 pm

Castiel offered Dean a sheepish smile, since he was facing him too. "I'd love that. Maybe- we could find time to do stuff like that together too. Without our dads, sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I loved it! It's just- It's nice. And relaxing, to go out together."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 09:10 pm

Dean's smile got a bit softer, and just slightly shy. "Sure. That'd be nice - but, no bars maybe, what about that. Light weight", he joked, bumping his fist against Castiel's shoulder gently. "We could go to the cinema, or bowling if you like that. Maybe come camping on our own! I'll learn some horror stories myself, so you won't miss my dad", he grinned then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 09:12 pm

Castiel held back a small laugh. "Please don't, I hate horror stories. I keep getting nightmares after them, usually." He shivered a bit, and snuggled in his own bedroll. It was kind of chill, away from the campfire.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 09:18 pm

Dean laughed, but it was a kind, harmless sound. He wasn't making fun of Castiel. How could he, now that he knew for sure that, once upon a time, all those monsters that lurked in the dark were real? "Hey, don't worry. If you get a nightmare, I give you permission to wake me up. What about that? We'll talk about stupid stuff until you manage to calm down and get back to sleep." He smiled, and then noticed how his friend was shivering. "You cold?", he asked, frowning slightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 09:26 pm

Castiel was smiling back to Dean, and had thanked him for his offer, but- he nodded. "A bit, yes. I think it'll take me a little while to warm up my sleeping bag," he said with an awkward smile, still shivering.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 09:30 pm

Dean's expression shifted, getting a bit on the awkward side. He looked away for a couple of seconds, seeming uncertain about something. "Do you think you would feel better if we, uh... shifted closer, or something? I mean", he quickly added, before the situation got too embarrassing, "the warmth would spread more quickly, and, uh, we would get hot sooner-" God, he had made it worse now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum