Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 10:24 pm

Dean hugged her back, and petted her back gently. "Alright - now, what about daddy goes and gets a shower. You can stay with papa in the meantime?" Yeah, he needed to wash himself, seeing that he had a romantic evening planned out, and going all dirty and greasy with dish soap and car oil maybe wasn't a bright idea.

Crowley couldn't repress a delighted noise coming all the way up from his throat. "Ohh, you do know me well, Hana. All a bit too much. But I can promise you one thing..." He got closer to him, to whisper in his ear, "... I will make sure it never gets boring."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 10:30 pm

Mira nodded, and walked over to Castiel, who lifted her in his arms. "We'll wait for you," the angel promised with a soft smile.

Hanakael actually had to bite back a pleased smile at that point. "Nothing is every boring when it comes to you and sex with you," he answered, his eyes betraying his growing desire.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 10:34 pm

Dean smiled gently to both of them and waved, before walking out of the kitchen and running to the showers. Yes, he really, really needed one, and quick.

Crowley's smirk grew larger. "Such a charmer. But well, of course it doesn't. How could it ever, when I have a partner like you, who is so pliant and harsh, depending on what's requested... and who has a body like this", he purred, hand ghosting on his chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 10:44 pm

Aw! Well, in the meantime, like the cute papa he was, Castiel would watch over Mira and read her a storybook in the living room, where Rowena also sat to read a magic book, and actually threw them glances from time to time, holding back a smile.

Hanakael shivered, and tried to actually get out of his soulmate's reach. "Crowley," he protested, before he froze when Maeve yawned, then lazily opened her eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 10:48 pm

That's SO cute help.

Crowley closed his eyes and sighed. "And there the little princess awakens", he murmured, patting Maeve gently. "So, Mavy. What do we have to tell papa, hm? Can we tell him we're sorry we kicked him against the wall five times?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 10:59 pm

Maeve blinked a bit, but then looked at Hanakael, a bit sheepishly. "So'wi papa."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 11:05 pm

Crowley smiled widely. "That's a good girl", he cooed, actually kissing her head now. Then he actually decided to go on and actually try and ask an hazardous question. "And - say, Mavy. How do you feel about, going to grandma's for a night, hm?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/08/18, 11:14 pm

Maeve hesitated a bit. Her eyes seemed to glow at the idea of spending time with her grandma, but then she looked up, confused. "Daddy?" she said, as if to ask where Crowley would be.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/08/18, 11:16 pm

"Daddy needs to be in a very long, long meeting tonight, you see. A meeting I really can't bring you to. You would get bored - and papa needs to be there too. So, instead of getting all lonely and sad, we bring you to grandma! You like her, don't you? And maybe you will see your cousins", Crowley said, encouragingly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 08:58 pm

Maeve seemed a bit confused, but then nodded slowly. She quite liked her cousins, in fact! But she snuggled against Crowley, a bit unsure as to whether or not she agreed to her daddy leaving her again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:00 pm

Crowley patted her gently once again. "There, there. You'll be back soon enough. It's just for one evening, until morning, then me and papa will come and fetch you. Hm? What about that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 09:08 pm

Maeve nodded, but tightened her grip in Crowley's shirt.
"Maybe we should come with her and stay just a bit at the bunker," Hanakael suggested. "So she gets used to the idea."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:12 pm

Crowley sighed deeply. "I guess we don't have another choice", he answered, dramatically. Then he got up, with Maeve all but keeping herself up and against him with the sole aid of her strong tiny hands all wrapped up in his shirt. "Let's go then. The sooner, the better."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 09:24 pm

Hanakael almost got scared when Crowley stood up that way, and made a move to try and prevent their daughter from falling. Maeve tightened her fists on Crowley's shirt as much as she could, and made a distressed sound when she unfurled her red, feathery wings, flapping them helplessly to try and gain some balance, or a better hold of her daddy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:31 pm

Crowley actually realized what he was not doing, and quickly got a hold of his daughter. Only to stare at her tiny, flailing, red wings. "... oh, dear. I'm sorry, princess - daddy is a bit distracted", he apologized to her, caressing and staring at the wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 09:38 pm

Maeve shivered and made a slight protesting noise, as she nested herself against he daddy. She still moved her wings around a bit, in slight discomfort. What was that itchy feeling in her back!
Hanakael couldn't help but smile at the sight, as he stood up as well. "Well. She is our daughter," he whispered in awe.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:46 pm

Crowley actually let out an incredulous chuckle, smiling despite himself, and gently scratching his daughter's back. He knew how itchy wings felt the first times, and a good scratch could actually help a great deal. "She definitely is", he murmured.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 09:48 pm

Maeve's wings flared a bit under Crowley's touch, and she sighed with relief, as she rested in his arms.

Hanakael actually came to help Crowley with the scratching, which resulted in them hearing one of Maeve's first laughs!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:51 pm

Crowley looked fondly at her, then at Hanakael, smiling at him. "Aah, then she can laugh as well. I was getting worried that she could only scream and call daddy and papa", he joked lightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 09:57 pm

Hanakael smiled fondly as well, and wrapped an arm around Crowley. "She's a really quiet girl. But I guess we get to appreciate her reactions more." Maeve was now looking intensely at the two of them, with her big, curious eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 09:59 pm

Crowley nodded in agreement, then looked at Maeve again and dipped down to kiss that cute nose of hers. He offered her to Hanakael, so that he could do the same.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 10:01 pm

Hanakael readily did the same, and was glad to see Maeve actually happy with those sudden outbursts of affection. "I will gather her stuff, and then we can go, he said, as he went to quickly collect her pajama, plushies, and other supplies.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 10:11 pm

"Just tell me when you are ready, darling", Crowley said casually as he kept gently patting Maeve's hair, cooing sweet nothings to her in an old, forgotten scottish dialect. Much like he used to do to Hanakael when he was not listening.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/08/18, 10:17 pm

Aww!!
Oddly enough, that's exactly what Rowena always did when she greeted her granddaughter, even with her father along. Actually, she never greeted Crowley before taking her little devil in her arms to coo at her. It usually took her a comment from her own son to go "Oh why, yes, hello Fergus."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/08/18, 10:19 pm

And Crowley just grimaced at that every single time, because yes, for as much as he hated to admit it to himself, it stung and really rubbed him the wrong way that his mother behaved like that. If only Maeve hadn't been so strong, he would have gladly let her in the care of demons, and certainly wouldn't even think of leaving his daughter to that b-witch. He was going to say witch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum